00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DoctorSpectre just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,504,675 Views | 29,908 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-12 03:08:46

At 7/12/12 01:19 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Yeah, the only other time he held Tag Team Gold was with Shawn Michaels, but he also had the WWE Championship at the same time.

Tag division doesn't matter...it's proven, it's sad, but that's what it is...may as well just retire the friggin belts already. Fuckers...whatever happened to Darren Young and Titus O'Neil's title shot? I mean, I know WWE doesn't care and all but...you went ahead and had a match to determine no. 1 contenders...it's on a pre-show...there's no way you're flipping the belts to Thugnificent and Gaspacho, so why not give the shot (and fuck it, the belts) to a team that you've sort of established some momentum for....there I go using logic again...thank God I have a stack of ECW DVD's as I'm working on collecting a company that actually put GOOD wrestling out there....

The way WWE is going right now though, I doubt they would be that creative. I predict Cena winning the Money In The Bank match and then cashing it in on whoever wins the WWE Championship. Which that's the only part of wrestling where I don't know what's going to happen. I can honestly say the way they set-up this storyline I have no idea whose going to win the WWE Championship at Money In The Bank.

WWE has been building SS as "Wrestlemania in the summer". If that's the case, you want a Wrestlemania level match...I know they've toyed with flipping the belt, but since I see Cena taking it on the RAW side, I think we'll get a rematch of last year's SS WWE Title match with Cena vs. CM Punk and then they should smartly keep the belt on Punk (and since Superman can never job clean, I'm sure whoever his next opponent is, will interfere, ruining any chance of this being a classic...hey, just like last year!). They accomplish two goals with that (assuming the finish isn't too fucky) first they keep Punk strong and establish that he IS in the rarefied air of a John Cena, and two, they finally have a cash in that doesn't result in a title change...and it'll be with a guy that wouldn't be destroyed by being the first guy to cash in for a loss. It really needs to happen sometime, and if the point of putting all these established guys into the RAW match isn't to accomplish that...well...then maybe we just need to retire the concept already.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-12 04:39:59

At 7/12/12 03:08 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: there I go using logic again...thank God I have a stack of ECW DVD's as I'm working on collecting a company that actually put GOOD wrestling out there....

YES! I'll admit that I was introduced through wrestling by WCW and I loved WCW. I also got the chance to grow up with ECW, mainly because my uncle would call my Dad and say "you gotta see this!" so a lot of what ECW brought to the table was amazing! Followed by whatever the hell they decided to put through that table, because it wasn't always a person.

WWE has been building SS as "Wrestlemania in the summer". If that's the case, you want a Wrestlemania level match...I know they've toyed with flipping the belt, but since I see Cena taking it on the RAW side, I think we'll get a rematch of last year's SS WWE Title match with Cena vs. CM Punk and then they should smartly keep the belt on Punk (and since Superman can never job clean, I'm sure whoever his next opponent is, will interfere, ruining any chance of this being a classic...hey, just like last year!). They accomplish two goals with that (assuming the finish isn't too fucky) first they keep Punk strong and establish that he IS in the rarefied air of a John Cena, and two, they finally have a cash in that doesn't result in a title change...and it'll be with a guy that wouldn't be destroyed by being the first guy to cash in for a loss. It really needs to happen sometime, and if the point of putting all these established guys into the RAW match isn't to accomplish that...well...then maybe we just need to retire the concept already.

Yes I can see that, but at the same time this is a golden moment to turn Cena heel. To have Cena cash in Money in the Bank on CM Punk and just take the title away from him at Money in the Bank would be a wonderful set-up for Summer Slam. It could build Cena up as a heel and give him some different recognition and it could build Punk up as this new anti-hero babyface. There would be a good bit of win on both sides here. I doubt that will happen though because they have put so much into making Cena into a babyface.

I have grown up my life watching Cena from his start, to his heel persona, to his babyface persona and I liked all three. The man has the skills to get people to hate him, to get people on his side, and he can back it up in the ring and do a damn good job of it. However his babyface run is getting way too goody-two-shoes. Whenever he gets in the ring he has to talk and it's the same stale drivel each time. It's not bad it works, but it's just boring. Like when Kane and Cena were going against Daniel Bryan and Jericho, what did Cena do when he got into the ring before the match? Run his mouth, about himself more and the upcoming Money in the Bank match... again. It's gotten old and Cena hasn't really done anything to adapt.

Do fans like Cena? Yes. As many as they're used to be? No. Does it make for good television? No... it's boring.

Also aviewaskewed, what is the best ECW Moment?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-12 13:47:58

At 7/12/12 01:19 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Yeah, the only other time he held Tag Team Gold was with Shawn Michaels, but he also had the WWE Championship at the same time.

They held the World Tag Team Championship when they had 2 tag team champions.
Man I miss those times with Brian Kendrick And Paul London,MNM,and The Hardyz.

It would be nice to see that team, I mean one of my favorite tag teams to this day was RVD and Kane, now that was just fucking genius!

RVD was like Kane's brother,they were a very nice team.

The way WWE is going right now though, I doubt they would be that creative. I predict Cena winning the Money In The Bank match and then cashing it in on whoever wins the WWE Championship. Which that's the only part of wrestling where I don't know what's going to happen. I can honestly say the way they set-up this storyline I have no idea whose going to win the WWE Championship at Money In The Bank.

Cena Will Win it Im pretty sure of it,with 4 people yeah he will win.I'd doubt Chris Jericho would win.

| Steam | Sig is by Homicide <3 |

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-12 15:27:39

At 7/11/12 02:43 AM, The-Great-One wrote: Why is Santino here? Yes he does have some skill in the ring, but I just hate seeing him act this fucking goofy each and every time. It makes me wonder what the point of the United States Championship is even supposed to be when I see it around his waste.

Uh, because he's the funniest guy in the WWE, and usually his skits are gold?

Yeah Brodus Clay can be goofy at times to, but they're trying to replace the Junkyard Dog with that one. Brodus Clay is fun, but they need to do something with him.

They are. They've been building him up pretty well, actually; the only reason he's been losing to Show is due to 'injury' from Otunga, and even then they let him believably put up a fight against Show, who is their 'NO WAY IN HELL YOU WIN AGAINST HIM!' guy right now. I give him all the credit in the world that he's pulling this off where I thought he wouldn't.

The Anonymous Raw General Manager came back. He was revealed to be Hornswoggle. Very disappointing. Why is Hornswoggle even still here? He's nothing more than a stick used to push a joke if need be. I'm not against little people being in WWE. Fuck I loved Doink and Dink. However Hornswoggle does... NOTHING! He does NOTHING!

I'm not, either; but yeah, WWE needs to leave the comedy to Santino. Problem is, kids still like his character for some reason.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-12 22:50:38

At 7/12/12 03:27 PM, Swackman wrote: Uh, because he's the funniest guy in the WWE, and usually his skits are gold?

No. His skits are not usually gold. They're very childish at best. Then again this may be just a difference in a taste of humor.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-13 08:03:13

Yay! Finally The Day is Here! Its Zack Down!
Man I can't wait what matches he is going to put.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-14 00:34:03

At 7/12/12 04:39 AM, The-Great-One wrote: YES! I'll admit that I was introduced through wrestling by WCW and I loved WCW.

Good WCW was very good. Really the only thing that ever held that company back was the people running it. Because either they tried but had no clue, or they had way too high an opinion of themselves and screwed up for it...or it was a combination of both.

I also got the chance to grow up with ECW, mainly because my uncle would call my Dad and say "you gotta see this!" so a lot of what ECW brought to the table was amazing! Followed by whatever the hell they decided to put through that table, because it wasn't always a person.

I'd also like to point out that ECW wasn't always crazy shit and broken tables. ECW also featured some of the best wrestlers of the Monday Night Wars and currently and they NEVER would have gotten to the big shows without that ECW exposure. Here's some names:

Bully Ray (Buh Buh Ray Dudley)
Rob Van Dam
Rey Mysterio
Eddy Guerrero
Dean Malenko
Chris Jericho
Chris Benoit (I know, I know...but there's no denying the talent he possessed)
Steve Austin (No Stone Cold without his time in ECW)

Yes I can see that, but at the same time this is a golden moment to turn Cena heel.

It is! But they're never turning Cena so...:)

He's Vince's Hulk Hogan now, Vince has a template and without somebody kicking his ass and proving his template doesn't work, he's always going to stick to it (see funny interview where he says on WWE.Com Austin exemplified what he wanted from RAW...yet when he had a similar character in CM Punk last year he couldn't neuter him fast enough)

I have grown up my life watching Cena from his start, to his heel persona, to his babyface persona and I liked all three. The man has the skills to get people to hate him, to get people on his side, and he can back it up in the ring and do a damn good job of it. However his babyface run is getting way too goody-two-shoes.

It's been way too goody two shoes forever now...again, Vince has what he wants his babyface super hero champions to be, and it absolutely ruins guys and they're marketibility. Happened to Nash, happened to Michaels, about the only guys who could do it and stay over were Hogan and Hart.

Whenever he gets in the ring he has to talk and it's the same stale drivel each time. It's not bad it works, but it's just boring.

If it's boring, then it doesn't work. The idea is for the audience to want to see him talk, want to see him fight. A bored audience doesn't do that. So with all due respect, if you find it boring, then it's not working.

Like when Kane and Cena were going against Daniel Bryan and Jericho, what did Cena do when he got into the ring before the match? Run his mouth, about himself more and the upcoming Money in the Bank match... again. It's gotten old and Cena hasn't really done anything to adapt.

Nope, and I do put some of that on Cena. Yes, his verbiage is scripted, as are his matches and what not, but he can improve, he can deliver it better. We see other performers doing it. I think Cena has the skill to do so, he's shown it, and yet he doesn't do it consistently, and that is on him as a performer.

Do fans like Cena? Yes. As many as they're used to be? No. Does it make for good television? No... it's boring.

Exactly. That's why the character needs to grow up, or we need to get him off TV to freshen him up...but that's the problem with not having a deep talent roster...they simply can't afford to take Cena or Punk off TV because there's nobody who can take their place.

Also aviewaskewed, what is the best ECW Moment?

Best moment was when ECW managed to complete Barely Legal and 10 seconds or so after the satellite feed went out the generator in the Arena blew. Had that happened during the broadcast that was it for ECW right there.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-14 01:06:16

At 7/14/12 12:34 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: I'd also like to point out that ECW wasn't always crazy shit and broken tables. ECW also featured some of the best wrestlers of the Monday Night Wars and currently and they NEVER would have gotten to the big shows without that ECW exposure. Here's some names:

Yes I do know that a lot of talented wrestlers came from ECW. It was ECW that built the Stone Cold Steve Austin character in its early form.

He's Vince's Hulk Hogan now, Vince has a template and without somebody kicking his ass and proving his template doesn't work, he's always going to stick to it (see funny interview where he says on WWE.Com Austin exemplified what he wanted from RAW...yet when he had a similar character in CM Punk last year he couldn't neuter him fast enough)

It's been way too goody two shoes forever now...again, Vince has what he wants his babyface super hero champions to be, and it absolutely ruins guys and they're marketibility. Happened to Nash, happened to Michaels, about the only guys who could do it and stay over were Hogan and Hart.

In that aspect I don't mind Cena being that. I don't mind it at all. However it's just gotten stale and something needs to be done about it.

Exactly. That's why the character needs to grow up, or we need to get him off TV to freshen him up...but that's the problem with not having a deep talent roster...they simply can't afford to take Cena or Punk off TV because there's nobody who can take their place.

They either need to take Cena off to freshen him up more, give some more screen time to Jericho, Punk, or possibly build up Dolph Ziggler more. Or they need to turn Cena heel. Does Vince not see what kind of buzz and money that brought WCW when they took this wonderful babyface Hulk Hogan that he invested so much in, and turned him into a heel?

Nope, and I do put some of that on Cena. Yes, his verbiage is scripted, as are his matches and what not, but he can improve, he can deliver it better. We see other performers doing it. I think Cena has the skill to do so, he's shown it, and yet he doesn't do it consistently, and that is on him as a performer.

Indeed. I hope they can do something with Cena, because all of the pieces are there. They've been there for quite sometime now. He's not as timeless as the WWE thinks he is.

Best moment was when ECW managed to complete Barely Legal and 10 seconds or so after the satellite feed went out the generator in the Arena blew. Had that happened during the broadcast that was it for ECW right there.

I also would've accepted any Barbed Wire Match. Yes their first pay-per-view is a great example to dedication for you product.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-14 13:06:26

At 7/14/12 10:09 AM, bhsqad15 wrote: Zack Ryder, Dolph ziggler , and justin roberts involved in a car accident

I read about that I found it interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-14 15:27:40

AJ and Punk get married in an on screen ceremony or whatevs. Bit later, MITB winner cashs in and loses, tis revealed that AJ wants to divorce Punk and take his title in the aftermath. Boom, AJ is the first diva to hold the WWE title.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-14 22:45:11

At 7/14/12 07:15 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/14/12 03:27 PM, Porkchop wrote:

:: That would be interesting if true yet sad at the same time for me.

It's probably not true. I would love every second of it though.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-15 13:13:27

At 7/15/12 11:38 AM, MudkipsPiano wrote: CM Punk vs Daniel Bryan

I hope CM Punk will win.Daniel Bryan In a way is pissing off AJ Like SCTE3 said.

Damien Sandow vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Christian vs. Santino Marella vs. Tensai vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. Sin Cara

You really think Cody Rhodes would win?
Out of Everyone I would say Christian because he is
the only one who has been in a ladder match along with Sin Cara.

People who have a chance of winning-

Christian-He has been in a ladder match more then anyone
in this match.He has also been in the first TLC Match.He is also a
high-flyer which would probably help him with the match.

Sin Cara-He has been in a money in the bank match before.
Which means he knows what to avoid and not to do and what to do.
He is also an awesome High-Flyer which will help him win the match.

Dolph Ziggler-To be honest this guy is pretty clever and he can fight.
He has also been in a ladder match before and won by not climbing the ladder
one wrestler dropped the title,the Ref was knocked out,Dolph caught it and he won.
But I would doubt that would happen at the money in the bank.

Tyson Kidd-I have a feeling for this guy,he is part of the Hart family,
he is a high-flyer,and he has won the tag-team championship.He Has A CHANCE

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-15 14:39:27

Crap, forgot ROH was on last night......

While I was on WWE.com reading the accident mentioned below, I noticed an article comparing various current WWE wrestlers to Marvel superheroes. Not sure I entirely agree with all of em, but then again, I'm not as fluent with Marvel/DC as avie is, so I'd like to get his thoughts on that article.

At 7/12/12 10:50 PM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 7/12/12 03:27 PM, Swackman wrote: Uh, because he's the funniest guy in the WWE, and usually his skits are gold?
No. His skits are not usually gold. They're very childish at best. Then again this may be just a difference in a taste of humor.

Well, I said 'usually'. There's been a few that were really stupid; but more & more, I've been finding it hard not to laugh at his skits.

At 7/14/12 10:09 AM, bhsqad15 wrote: Zack Ryder, Dolph ziggler , and justin roberts involved in a car accident

Well, luckily, it sounds all the injuries are minor.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-15 21:17:42

At 7/15/12 02:39 PM, Swackman wrote:
While I was on WWE.com reading the accident mentioned below, I noticed an article comparing various current WWE wrestlers to Marvel superheroes. Not sure I entirely agree with all of em, but then again, I'm not as fluent with Marvel/DC as avie is, so I'd like to get his thoughts on that article.

Do you have a link or something?
I want to see that article.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-15 22:08:10

Well look who is the Next Heavyweight Champion.

Dolph Ziggler

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 11:44:04

Good to see Ziggler win the MITB. I think he's gpt great talent and can prove himself in the top level. It will be interesting to see when and how he cashes in. Then again, he couldbe the first guy to cash in and not win. It can happen. You know what's funny? It's been so long since I've watched that when I read that Tyson Kidd was in the match I legit thought "He's still employed?"

Cena with MITB..... meh. Granted Cena/Punk was a good matchup but still.... At least Miz was part of the match.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 13:42:35

At 7/16/12 11:28 AM, MudkipsPiano wrote: That PPV pretty much sucked

Kinda did,I wasn't really exited to see it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 13:52:27

At 7/16/12 11:20 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Ziggler won Money in the Bank?

Yep he was one of the top 4 I said might win.
Good for him now he could be a REAL Heavyweight Champion.

I guess we wait to see when he cashes it in.

I wouldn't say he would win remember he might face SHEAMUS!
Sheamus doesn't back down from a fight gotta remember that.

I find it funny that Bryan had to cash it in twice!

I was stoked when Bryan was about cash in on Mark Henry
Speaking of him where is Mark Henry?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 14:13:12

Ziggles won, eh? They must finally realize that there's potential in the guy.

.......Not exactly happy about Cena winning the other one, though. Unless they make him the first-ever to lose, or something really screwy occurs when he cashes in.

How did Punk vs. Bryan go?

At 7/15/12 09:17 PM, Wavepad wrote:
At 7/15/12 02:39 PM, Swackman wrote:
Do you have a link or something?
I want to see that article.

Here.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 14:51:34

At 7/16/12 02:13 PM, Swackman wrote: How did Punk vs. Bryan go?

Punk won by DQ Bryan thought he could get away with it.

Here.

Wow thanks,yeah I agree some of the choices suck.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 19:52:05

John Cena won Money in the Bank. Big surprise. Well although not completely surprising, to see The Miz come back made for a shock, and I thought that he might win it, but then the superhero took the briefcase. I guess we're gonna hear John talk all about what he did for the WWE Universe.

Dolph Ziggler won Money in the Bank. Now that was a big surprise. I guess WWE see's potential in him and might be making up for putting him with Jack Swagger, since they're pretty much knocking him down for no damn good reason. Swagger could be a really great wrestler if more is put into him.

CM Punk winning the belt. Big shock, due to AJ mainly.

Sheamus retained the belt. I'm both happy and sad. I would have liked to see Alberto Del Rio given a run with the belt or at least a nice feud with Sheamus, since they're my favorite Face and Heel at this time. Then again Sheamus is my favorite wrestler at this time either way around.

Well the 1000th Episode of Raw is upon us. Three Hour Monday Night RAWs from now on. Truly is exciting.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 20:24:42

At 7/16/12 04:40 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Curious to see what will happen next with CM Punk and AJ, hopefully it starts to look like an actual relationship. As for Cena winning Money in the Bank, I imagine he'll cash it in on Punk at SummerSlam.

I have a feeling AJ is going to bitch slap Punk at Summerslam

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-16 20:36:46

At 7/16/12 07:52 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Well the 1000th Episode of Raw is upon us. Three Hour Monday Night RAWs from now on. Truly is exciting.

3 hours is like watching a movie Man I can't wait.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-17 01:11:57

Well next week is gonna be fun as hell, no doubting that. I think WWE was trying to just get through the Money in the Bank Pay-Per-View and put more time and effort into the 1000th Episode. I believe that the Money in the Bank match should have stayed at WrestleMania because of two reasons...

1. The one whole year to cash it in was a great idea.
2. It was great to open WrestleMania with that match.

But what the hell are you gonna do?

Cena is going to cash in his briefcase at the 1000th Episode? Against CM Punk. Well okay, sure, why not? John Cena vs. CM Punk is always a great match-up so it should be awesome. As long as Big Show doesn't do something. Which he probably will and Punk will keep his belt, more on that later.

Daniel Bryan and AJ's wedding. Something wicked this way comes perhaps? I have seen some perfectly calm women turn batshit insane on their wedding days. What is AJ going to do? AJ is one of my favorite people in the WWE right now because I never know what the fuck she's going to say or do next.

DX is gonna start the 1000th Episode. So where will Brock Lesnar come into play?

The Rock is FINALLY coming back [insert cliche here] HOME! Again, after leaving... AGAIN! I'm not against The Rock or any other wrestler going out and making stupid shitty movies, but when you come back, run your mouth, and then leave... over and over AGAIN! You lose your fucking appeal. He says he has something to say about the WWE Championship.

I'm either seeing a WrestleMania rematch between The Rock and John Cena if Cena does beat CM Punk. Or Punk vs. The Rock for the belt. I mean there is a chance for John Cena to beat CM Punk and win the belt, they hyped up Cena being in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and they have also hyped up him winning the match. Things could get a bit interesting here. I say giving The Rock the belt though would be a REALLY BAD IDEA.

JTG... how are you still even here? Jack Swagger, I'm gonna be sad to see go. Unless he speaks up, Jack's gonna be gone.Oh there was also some tag team match.

Seeing Rikishi come back was fucking AWESOME! I nostalgia'd so hard. Also Rey Mysterio is back. My fingers are crossed for seeing Rey Mysterio vs. Sin Cara.

All in all, a good bit to look forward to.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-17 08:27:06

At 7/17/12 12:40 AM, SCTE3 wrote: Here's to hoping that Punk trashes the wedding next week and speaks some sense into AJ, have a pretty good feeling that Bryan is keeping his heel status for now and possibly try to do more crap to AJ.

Yep,exactly What I was thinking.We will find some answers at Christain's Peep Show!
Man Im SO Excited until the 1000th Raw!

1.AJ's Wedding:Its going to be nice to see the
old wedding stage on Raw like what happened with
Stephanie Helmsly and Kane and Lita.Of course each wedding
was crashed by somebody.CM Punk is totally going to crash the wedding.

2.DX:Are you Ready?This is going to be awesome with
DX starting the show maybe they might bring the tank back!
Man no one know whats going to happen when they come.

3.Brock Lesner Going to Summerslam with HHH?:Yep the world has been waiting
for this question to be answered,will he say yes or will he say no?Will they start and another
fight?Break another Bone?

4.The Rock!:THE ROCK HAS COME BACK!!!
The Rock is coming to Raw 1000! Man I can't wait but
I really don't anything to say.

5.John Cena vs CM Punk:This match is going to be
awesome!But one thing I will say is that Big Show might
come and beat them both up because he is Jealous.

6.Who will be GM?:Yep they will finally
say who should be GM For Raw I say Mick Foley!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-17 08:31:10

At 7/16/12 10:13 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: Rikishi comes back and takes out heath slater

That was awesome!
Man I loved it when he danced the Usos
in the end they did better brodus clay.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-17 20:05:05

At 7/17/12 12:02 PM, SCTE3 wrote: Who will be the guest on Christian's Peep Show?

The (married) couple of AJ and Daniel Bryan.

GM for both Raw and Smackdown correct?

Yep one for Smackdown and one for Raw.

My vote goes towards Theodore Long taking back the Smackdown general manager position, and again Theodore Long for RAW or Mick Foley.

Raw:Mick Foley
Smackdown:Theodore Long

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-17 20:07:41

Wait,who is facing Christian for the IC Champion?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-19 15:00:20

At 7/19/12 01:55 PM, bhsqad15 wrote: Heath Slater = Jobber to the legends

IM A ONE MAN BBAAAANNNNNDDDDDD

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2012-07-20 16:29:07

This week's RAW was awesome for so many reasons.

First, there was Rikishi's return. I knew this would inevitably happen at some point, considering his sons are there; I just wasn't sure about the 'how' or 'when'. Hell, I didn't even recognize his theme music right away, it's been so long. He even looks like he's actually lost some weight. The best part, though, was when both sons joined him in the ring for a Fatu Family Reunion/Party Time. Seriously, that has to be my favorite RAW moment. Why? Rikishi was one of the first wrestlers I ever saw when I first started watching SD on Thursdays back in '02. This was a, pardon the pun, large nostalgia trip for me, made better by the whole father-sons moment. It was awesome.

Now, Rey, after having his 2nd Wellness Violation, I didn't expect. I was shocked when "BOOYAKAH! BOOYAKAH! SIX-ONE-NINE!" started playing. Alberto's expression change from "I'M ALBERTO DEL RIO, BITCH!" to "OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE, NOT HIM AGAIN!!!!!!!" was priceless. :P Sure, Rey hasn't been the same ever since his need for a leg brace, but he can still do the ol' 619 as good as ever.

They finally let Swagger do something good for the first time in months: NOT JOB TO SOMEONE. Yeah, Skip came out on top, and Swagger assaulted him, but they put on a legit fight, and it was the first time Skip didn't just mow over somebody since he's been back. Right now, a feud with someone they've been trying to establish is the best thing Swagger could ask for.

I wasn't sure if JTG was even on the payroll anymore.........look, if they're not going to do anything with him regularly, just let him go already!

The whole 'wedding' situation was interesting. It currently looks like they might finally be going through with turning Bryan face again; but this whole storyline has been so frigging unpredictable (a rarity these days) that it's hard to gauge what the fuck will happen.

Punk vs. Cena again next week......hmmmmm. I was kinda hoping Cena would break his own mold & cash in right away, but this was the obvious conclusion. All that aside, unless Cena's officially passing the torch to Punk, I highly doubt Cena will lose cleanly.

I wonder if all of DX will show up, and not just Trips & Shawn, considering they're all set for WWE '13 inclusion, last I checked. I'd love to see Waltman show up & ask if Cole has officially surpassed him in his own brand of heat. :P