00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,846 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 08:38:06

Quote of the night:

"That man is a hero, he had John Cena fired."

CM Punk is great.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 12:33:03

Miz stole a Slammy, who else might actually try to bear Jimmy Fallon just to see The Miz on Wednesday?

The awards were pretty good, dont care much about the Divas but i wanted Beth Pheonix to win (because she can actually wrestle). I find myself muting or changing the channel when LayCool is on.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 14:00:45

Oh looks who's back. And just in time for a PPV.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 15:28:57

Uh, why the need for Arquette? Nothing against him irl, but he was really fucking annoying.

Now there's no question - Punk is still a tweener. :P

Love how Cole was cut off in true awards show-style fashion.

Expect Otunga to be pissed off at the rest of Nexus next week. He stuck up for the rest of the group, only to have them turn on him.....

MIZ GIRL! I was actually expecting her to kick Miz in the nuts or something.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 18:02:46

You know that guy in the clown costume you always see in the front row?
HE IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER.
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-14 22:18:01

R.I.P Juan Cena

meh..

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-15 01:15:57

Also, is it just me, or did WWE make Wade Barrett look like a total idiot last night?

I mean, the guy had been this Lex Luthor like villian for so long now...so he's the only guy that can rehire Cena, so he has two conditions...one, that Cena fight him in a really dangerous match where Barrett doesn't really have an obvious advantage (except for the fact that nobody smartened up and banned Nexus yet, and if they don't then he and Nexus can kill Cena with chairs) and that he fight the guy in the group that's been agitating for a bit to get his ass screwed up by Cena.

Uh...really? You have ultimate power over this guy and you basically say "oh hey, I've been fucking with you for months...you really want to kill me right now...why don't I give you a wonderful opportunity to painfully end me"? Why not just say "you have to stay away from us" or, if he actually WANTS to deal with Cena why not say "hey, you can have a chair match...but it's a handicap match with you against the entire Nexus"? Why not give yourself the greatest possible ability to just take Cena out once and for all? I dunno...maybe I'm over thinking this but, this just seemed like Barrett going from being this very good and sneaky mastermind, to being a complete dummy.

To keep it in comics terms, he went from being Lex Luthor, down to the friggin Hulk in terms of brain power.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-15 04:19:01

At 12/15/10 01:15 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: "hey, you can have a chair match...but it's a handicap match with you against the entire Nexus"? Why not give yourself the greatest possible ability to just take Cena out once and for all? I dunno...maybe I'm over thinking this but, this just seemed like Barrett going from being this very good and sneaky mastermind, to being a complete dummy.

To keep it in comics terms, he went from being Lex Luthor, down to the friggin Hulk in terms of brain power.

It did seem like he was able to come back too easily. And I would really like to see that handicap match over a singles chair match. They probably rushed that story because they knew people wanted Cena to come back or this could mean that the Nexus-Cena feud is coming to an end and they figured that it would be the easiest way to do it. Either way, having a singles match involving a villain like Barrett without some kind of GM intervention to get it isn't something that usually happens, though Nexus getting involved can always happen too.

And on the topic of TLC, I'm already predicting that Miz retains somehow against Orton.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-15 14:26:05

@avie's Nexus rant: There's gotta be more to it; it's NEVER that simple with Nexus.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-15 16:40:44

The fact that the got the angry Miz girl is instant win.

Do you think they rehired Cena to boost their ratings? Monday Night Football was giving them some worries. But yeah. Barrett was made to sound real dumb here. Ah well. It should be a decent match at TLC.

Also.. Isn't what happened to Paul Bearer kinda against the PG thing? What are they thinking?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-15 17:58:11

I'm going to FCW now, and I get to stand in the ring and get a picture with whoever I want, and possibly even announce a match. FUCK YES. I AM SO PICKING ELI.

P.S. WE'RE FRIENDS NOW

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-16 00:53:24

At 12/15/10 04:40 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Also.. Isn't what happened to Paul Bearer kinda against the PG thing?

Not really. To me it's like Looney Tunes or when somebody gets beat up in a PG movie. Plus they won't say he's dead, they'll say he's "seriously injured" and try and put over the gravity of it and all. I mean, they had Batista go through a stage, that's way worse then the obviously staged way they did this to Paul.

What are they thinking?

I think they're trying to really add that last punch to this Kane/Edge match, which I hope is the end of the feud because this just has not worked out well at all. Like I've said before, just put the belt on Edge and let's move on. I know Bearer noted he has a couple months left on his deal, so maybe if Taker gets healthy they could bring Paul back in some sort of "reconciliation" story with Taker. Like that he and Taker mended fences and Paul blames Kane for what happened to him, because he didn't rescue Paul earlier and kept letting Edge outsmart him.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-16 09:14:37

Fuck you WWE, this is the pay off for the Cena/Nexus angle? A chair match? A FUCKING CHAIR MATCH!?
I am so disillusioned right now, I want to rant more but I don't even know where to begin.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-17 11:03:03

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling. The report notes that the doctors told Truth he was lucky to be alive as his brain was not receiving enough oxygen. Furthermore, the doctors credited the wrestlers that brought him to the hospital for potentially saving his life as they made the right choice to bring him in. Truth is expected to be ok, but will likely be kept out of action for several weeks.
PWInsider.com is now reporting that Truth was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and tried to work through it. It appears that it eventually caught up with him which caused the convulsions and he was taken to the hospital. He is expected to make a full recovery

Holy Crap! Thank God they made it to the hospital in time. Man, they really push themselves sometimes huh?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-17 11:15:32

I hate to say it, but Eric Young, a man whose gimmack is that he had a concussion and is now a retard already looks like a more intelligent and legitimate champion than Jeff Hardy ever has. And Eric Young found the title in the trash.

Fuck Jeff Hardy.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-17 15:05:07

They put the belt in the trash? That kind of sums up how TNA works huh?

So Jeff is no longer champion? Is TNA getting ready to get rid of him or what? With all the bad press surrounding him I can see why.

Wait... So finding a belt in the trash makes you champion? Well if it's that easy I should just wait in the TNA parking lot and take a belt the moment it's put down. lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-17 15:29:06

At 12/17/10 03:05 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: They put the belt in the trash? That kind of sums up how TNA works huh?

So Jeff is no longer champion? Is TNA getting ready to get rid of him or what? With all the bad press surrounding him I can see why.

Wait... So finding a belt in the trash makes you champion? Well if it's that easy I should just wait in the TNA parking lot and take a belt the moment it's put down. lol.

Jeff is still champion, Eric Young found the belt that doesn't look like the Divas Championship Belt and started wearing it. I just hate Jeff Hardy and like making jokes about the loser.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-17 15:53:32

I'm getting a tad excited for some reason to see just how nuts Kane goes tonight........dunno why. Maybe now Paul will know better not to hang around with insane people.

I'm betting they'll go with the reconciliation angle avie came up with when Taker returns.

At 12/17/10 11:03 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: The Wrestling Observer is reporting that WWE Raw star R-Truth was rushed to the hospital recently after going into convulsions while traveling. The report notes that the doctors told Truth he was lucky to be alive as his brain was not receiving enough oxygen. Furthermore, the doctors credited the wrestlers that brought him to the hospital for potentially saving his life as they made the right choice to bring him in. Truth is expected to be ok, but will likely be kept out of action for several weeks.
PWInsider.com is now reporting that Truth was diagnosed with walking pneumonia and tried to work through it. It appears that it eventually caught up with him which caused the convulsions and he was taken to the hospital. He is expected to make a full recovery

Shit, Ron, what the fuck were you thinking!? You'd better be kissing the feet of whoever saved your ass!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-18 01:31:42

Found the belt in the trash?

Ok, it is now inescapably fucking official. TNA=WCW. Not in the good way either.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-18 01:43:01

At 12/18/10 01:31 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Found the belt in the trash?

Ok, it is now inescapably fucking official. TNA=WCW. Not in the good way either.

Correct, this is Vince Russo's fucking wet dream, the reliving of the death of WCW all over again.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-18 05:34:42

Apparently, Ezekiel Jackson is now officially on the Smackdown roster..
I really hope they did this for a reason, he's a big guy whose actually got talent.. you don't see that much these days.. I noticed on RAW that they didn't do much with him except squash heel jobbers.. let's hope that he actually gets a push on the blue brand.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-18 15:20:31

At 12/18/10 11:46 AM, Tetros wrote: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/54593 4-r-truth-rushed-to-hospital-and-laurina itis-fear-over-condition-of-superstars

Already mentioned.

Getting inside a wrestling ring is more difficult than you might think. I almost broke my back at FCW. Also, the picture looked retarded, so you get none.
And the ropes have more slack than you'd think. The turnbuckles are hard as fucking stone, though.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-18 19:32:10

I WANT THAT TABLE. YOU KNOW WHICH ONE I MEAN.

Zeke on SD means one thing to me: They actually want to push him. ^_^ GOOD.

If I were Tiffany, I'd bitchslap Drew another 20-30 times. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 03:32:12

Checking the WWE roster page, Zeke has indeed been moved to SD!. I like this move as my personal thoughts for him coming out of ECW was that he should have been sent to SD! and quickly established as a monster heel. Similar to how Shaemus was first brought onto RAW. I think a guy like him is going to be better off as a heel, at least at first, bringing him out as an inexplicable babyface on RAW I thought did him a disservice. Hopefully they correct this quickly on SD!

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 21:16:16

Morrison won the #1 contenders match!
finally WWE are doing something that the people want!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 21:32:59

At 12/19/10 09:16 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: Morrison won the #1 contenders match!
finally WWE are doing something that the people want!

I would have rather seen The Miz vs Shaemus to be honest, weve already seen Miz vs Morrison and it just seems as if they are getting Morrison the shot because he is someone they can have the miz go over without making any of their regular main eventers look weak.

Royal Rumble is the next PPV so they dont need huge stars in the world title matches.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 22:07:22

At 12/19/10 09:44 PM, Tetros wrote: Rey's KISS gear is awesome.

just about to comment on that.. totally agree!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 22:44:10

I think Barrett just spit out a tooth.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-19 23:00:51

congrats to Edge who is now a 10 time world champ

also i gotta admit that falling chairs spot after the cena/barrett match was pretty cool looking

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-12-20 00:03:35

Happy to see Edge get the belt again. Although not as many options I think as if they had put the belt on Del Rio. I think WWE should really think about switching Punk back to SD! in time for a Mania match.

I also like Morrison and Miz for Rumble. It gets them into a high profile match on a high profile show, but they aren't expected to draw the house. This could be a nice test for both men towards a longer feud.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature