00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GodsPurpose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,799 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 09:38:10

At 11/21/10 10:49 PM, Swackman wrote:
At 11/21/10 09:44 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: Natalya is Divas champ.. and Beth Phoenix is back!
the diva division is back on track!
Two pluses. ^_^
At 11/21/10 10:40 PM, Tetros wrote: obai Cena.
O_O

Just tell me he AA'ed Wade on the way out.........

Wonder how they'll 're-hire' him........

I just wanted Miz to cash in his MITB and make sure Orton isn't the fucking Champion. I am tired of Randy fucking Orton in general and don't want him as the champion. It's going to be a while before he loses it.

And no, Wade only ate an RKO and Cena did actually a classy way of walking out. Also, wish Santino and Kozlov won the tag titles. Just take the belt off of Slater ASAP.

Survivor series was pretty good, DiBiase vs Bryan and Kaval vs Ziggler were the best matches, Sheamus and Morrison was a good match as well, I didn't like the outcome of the Edge vs Kane match, Kane kind of has he same pattern of wrestling. Of course I saw the outcome of Kane retaining, they probably should have put the belt on Edge. Kaval should be the Intercontinental champion, but hey, rematch clause. The Team Mysterio vs Team Del Rio one was weak mostly because I saw no fucking buildup to this, aside from the Mysterio vs Del Rio thing. But, I can predict on Smackdown, Del Rio is going to fight the Big Show... or be a heel and blame Rhodes, McIntyre, Swagger and the guy with the bad name. Either way, it's all good. Del Rio's team really fell apart after he left so yeah, he's earned this one. The LayCool vs Natalya match was weak, but that's Layla and Michelle McCool being fucking horrible wrestlers and being impossible to look good in a match, you need a woman the caliber of Chris Jericho to make these girls look good. But, Natalya is Divas Champion. Everything is fine.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 10:18:46

It will be interesting to see how they play this bit with Cena. Is he just fired from Raw? What's keeping SD from re-hiring him?

Does anyone else think it's weird that Edge has Paul captive? Of all things to steal, this would the toughest thing to smuggle through an airport.

Ending in a tie.. lame. Come on guys, its not like either one can't take a loss.

From what I've heard I would really like to see that Kaval/Ziggler match. It sounds like it was awesome.

Maybe Miz is waiting for WM to cash in. I'm sure the issue with Orton and Barrett isn't over just yet. Then again they may change things up sooner than we think.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 10:20:05

At 11/21/10 08:38 PM, Swackman wrote: *snickers*

Yeah, when my grampa said that I'm a huge fan, he looked at my gramma and this went down:
Punk: Her? *looks at gramma with scared look*
Grampa: No, her! *points at me*
Punk: Oh...oh HER! OH!

Was he LOOKING to get GTS'ed? (No offense to your grandpa, but that was STUPID.)

I know. I was kind of scared to go over because I thought he was going to get GTS'ed.

Agreed.

Double agreed.

I REALLY have to meet him some time.

Your only real chance is to find him at an FCW or somehow find him in Chicago. Either way, I think you should. He's pretty nice.
Also, since he had an H2O shirt on, I'm going to start listening to them.
HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE BEST FUCK YOU GREEN DAY H2O IS THE BEST PUNK BAND OF ALL TIME THANK YOU CM PUNK

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 10:26:11

So here are my thoughts on Survivor Series

* The Bryan/DiBiase match was so-so.. I like both guys and I think both have potential to make it to the top, but i dunno if they were a really good mix together.. it was no Ziggler vs Bryan but it had it's moments like that really cringing landing Bryan took when he dived through the ropes to DiBiase outside the ring... wasn't really a fan of the finish as it was kinda sloppy.

* I honestly thought after seeing Morrison vs Sheamus on RAW a while back that this would be match of the night, but sadly I was wrong.. the match bored me and I hate the whole "bully" storyline.. what is this, high school?.. Once again, didn't like the finish of this match as it ended with a simple kick to the chest.. I thought Sheamus would of kicked out of that.. But I like the fact that Morrison got the win (even though Sheamus dominated for like 85% of the match).

* Ziggler vs Kaval was match of the night by far! Kaval was so impressive (I've never seen anybody in the WWE go for a phoenix splash before so it really made my jaw drop when he did it) and never missed a beat as well as Ziggler.. Dolph should really have a World Heavyweight title reign in at least 2 years time, I suggest giving him the MITB win next year and build him up.. he just seems to have great chemistry with anybody he faces.. in my opinion he's had match of the night for the past 2 ppvs.

* I was surprised that there was only 1 traditional Survivor Series match, and this one didn't really do it for me.. I liked how Team Mysterio all wore blue ring gear.. It's cool showing how united they were. Didn't really agree with MVP getting eliminated so early on, but I get it that they eliminated him early to try and gain some heat from the Miami crowd.. also why the fuck did Del Rio get buried so hard?! They made him look like a total coward throughout the match then he gets the fuck knocked outta him and is taken out of the match.. the first one out from HIS team too. I was expecting him to come back towards the end of the match and pull the old "I was never pinned" thing, but he was nowhere to be found... weird.

Also Cody flipping out cause of getting hit in the face was cool, he's really running with this gimmick.

* Honestly, I was preparing lunch through the majority of this match but glad Natalya is champ, she really deserves it (I also laughed at the way she said "YEEEEEEAAAAAAAY!" when she won, it sounded like it was dubbed in lol) and Beth Phoenix is back too which is also good, also the sandwich I made for myself was delicious!

* Wasn't really into the Edge/Kane match.. 1. I hate those type of finishes and 2. They shed no light on the Paul Bearer situation.. aren't ppvs normally known for shedding light on storylines like that? I didn't get it.

* Tag Team match, boring and obvious finish with all of Nexus getting involved and winning.. Santino wasn't very entertaining either, he seemed more serious.. not a fan of that.

* Didn't pay much attention to the main event as I was taking care of my little nephew at the time, he kept crying about something so I'm normally the one who can get him to stop, plus I thought it would be obvious that Barrett would win so I was pretty shocked when I saw Orton posing with the title at the end..

I didn't really buy into the whole "emotional goodbye" thing Cena was doing as he's definately not going anywhere.. I give it til about a months time before he's back in WWE and were supposed to forget that he was ever fired to begin with.. or he might be a surprise entrant for the Rumble.. but I would probably shrug it off as it's already been done..

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 13:13:43

DAMN YOU, KAYFABE STORYLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINES!!!
I WANTED CENA TO BE GONE FOREVER!

Though rising suicide rates in children wouldn't be too good...

Also, I'm going to RAW tonight! I am so happy! *sniffle*
Be on the lookout for a boyish looking girl with Jeff Hardy armbands. And possibly a sign concerning me being on Team Orton.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 14:00:00

Sounds like Ziggler & Kaval stole the show - which doesn't surprise me.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 14:30:49

Outlaw makes an interesting point because honestly, I don't see what stops SD! from hiring Cena. I don't see where Teddy Long is really obligated to go "so? That was RAW, I never agreed to the idea that he'd be fired forever, that has nothing to do with me". They could take care of it pretty quick by saying it was something that came down from Vince or whoever...that he came out of the coma again and agreed to honor the stip across both brands. I honestly though hope they leave him off TV for a little while though to try and make the thing seem "real" and maybe give people a chance to miss John Cena and be happy when he's back in the mix. I'd say maybe surprise Rumble return or something, give him a month off, what could it really hurt?

That said, I expect him re-hired onto RAW tonight.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 17:38:06

I sure hope he doesn't get re-hired at RAW tonight. If he does, I will kill something.
Possibly my little CM Punk cat.

Just kidding, please don't turn me in! D:

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 21:15:45

Well, a week late, but CM Punk is on the RAW commentary team, w00t

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 21:17:35

Just beaten by Tetros........guess you get it a little earlier than me. Maraquan can be happy now. :P

Truth went back to his old theme for some reason. Meh, kinda like it better anyway, after hearing the new one enough times.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 22:05:02

Only Cena could turn the Cena Sucks chants into a Crowning Moment of Awesome. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-22 23:45:28

At 11/22/10 11:02 PM, Tetros wrote: BE MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU! YOU HAD AN UNFAIR ADVANTAGE, TETROS! AND UNFAIR ADVANTAGE! THE AMWAY CENTER'S 44 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Oh well. Punk is a commentator for RAW until further notice.
We made silly faces at each other during commercial break.
I'm not making this up. He waved at me and then did a Bart Simpson face.
Holy shit I think we're friends.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 01:05:35

Miz FINALLY CASHES IN & WINS. Which can only mean one thing: Cole is going to get worse. But, at least we have Punk to possibly GTS him if he gets too annoying with it. :P

I should've known this was to happen right when Orton got 'injured' but decided to continue.

At 11/22/10 10:13 PM, Tetros wrote:
At 11/22/10 10:05 PM, Swackman wrote: Only Cena could turn the Cena Sucks chants into a Crowning Moment of Awesome. :P
It seemed more like a Crowning Moment of Heartwarming at the middle.

Esp. when Orton & Cena HUGGED.....a moment NO ONE IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND would've ever expected in a million years. Probably done to make people think his 'firing' is real.

Also, don't you know that TV Tropes will ruin your life?

Yes. I'M PAINFULLY AWARE.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 01:23:35

AAAAAAWESOME!

Can we make a gallery of upset children?

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 01:31:58

If ever anybody was curious as to which is more important in WWE, Miz delivered a Skull Crushing Finale to the notion that PPV is more important then TV. Look, I'm happy for Miz, I really am. Whether you enjoy the guy or you don't, you cannot argue that he has worked really really hard to go from useless joke to WWE Champion. It's a neat little story.

But this is like a neon sign that says "PPV doesn't matter". If you want to charge people 45 dollars for a show, you don't give them stuff like this for free. I understand they have to please USA, especially as Bonnie Hammer becomes infinitely more powerful with the impending Comcast merger, but come on, you simply CANNOT be giving this kind of stuff away for free if you keep trying to insist the PPV product needs to go up in price. DAMN sure you can't be doing it the night AFTER a PPV where fans got only 1 title change (and on a belt that frankly no one really cares for).

But congrats to Miz, I love how this shakes up the main event picture and can give us some fresh match ups, I'm liking what I'm seeing of the KOTR field thus far in that we have young guys, up and coming, and more spots that could be go a similar route on SD! tomorrow. Right now my pick to win is John Morrison or Alberto Del Rio (he's announced as trying to qualify, he will qualify, and probably make the finals). Really good potential here for WWE to begin catapulting new stars forward as we head towards the most important part of their calendar.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 03:36:48

I have one word and one word to say about The Miz becoming the new WWE champion:

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 04:32:25

Miz is champ?!..

I knew I shouldn't of stopped watching after Morrison vs Kidd

by the way, why did they suddenly turn Kidd heel? weren't they setting up at DH Smith heel turn for like the past month?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 04:34:25

also on a scale of 1 to cumming his pants, what was cole's reaction to miz winning the gold?
better yet, what was punks? the newest announcer!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 09:47:47

Excellent finale.

CM Punk looks darling with the blondish hair. The Miz completley stole the show, hell he stole the show for the next few weeks.

In internet years i'm dead. *click sig to zoom zoom*

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 10:16:30

At 11/23/10 12:00 AM, Tetros wrote:
At 11/22/10 11:45 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: Holy shit I think we're friends.
Oh my God, you're friends with CM mother fucking Punk.

OMIGAWD OMIGAWD OMIGWAD OMIGAWD OMIGAWD

At 11/23/10 01:23 AM, boloneyman wrote: AAAAAAWESOME!

I was there to see that hideous girl's face on the TitanTron.

Also, THEY HAD A DAMN KISS CAM.
Also also, CM Punk looked bored as all hell during Cena's speech. His head slipped off his hand and he just left it there on the desk.
And I did the unthinkable, I clapped for Cena after I finished screaming that he sucked. Because it does take some balls to do that. Even if he'll be back in a month.

The only other time I really cheered was when the Miz won the championship.
Well, I leaped out of my seat, started punching the air, and yelled, "That was AAAAWESOOOOOME!!"

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 11:10:32

lol.

Of all the nights to be called into work and miss Raw... I'm going to have to go and see the video now.

Congrats to the Miz. After all the hard work he put into his in-ring skill and character as well as putting up with a hostle locker room, he deserves it. It's good to see somebody new with the title as well. I am looking forward to his rematch with Orton.

It's also great to hear that Punk was on commentary.

KOTR looks promising as well. Why do I always miss the good shows?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 19:18:19

Btw, during Cena's speech, he made a mention of Billy Kidman working backstage, or at least that's what it sounded like. Didn't know he was still working there all this time.

I saw that when it happened and chuckled. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 21:32:42

Drugs are bad kiddies:

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.ph p?id=52999&p=1

What a couple of toolsheds, I mean really. To me it's the same sort of thing like when Paul London was trashing Matt Hardy and bringing all his personal shit to light, on some level to some people I guess it's entertaining, but to me it's just classless attention seeking behavior. Fuck The Hardyz.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 22:09:45

At 11/23/10 09:32 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Drugs are bad kiddies:

http://www.pwinsiderelite.com/article.ph p?id=52999&p=1

Because were all pwi elite members and know what your talking about.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-23 22:36:42

At 11/23/10 10:09 PM, Shaun wrote: Because were all pwi elite members and know what your talking about.

And this time getting rid of the "elite" in the url DOESN'T WORK.
Also, nice sig.

Also also, BREAKING NEWS
WWE IS PLANNING ON BUILDING A HALL OF FAME IN ORLANDO!
It was on FOX News, so it must be true!
Right?

...right...?

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-24 00:02:58

I'll have to find the youtube video, basically they got high and decided to have one of their sycophants film Jeff trashing CM Punk for being straight edge and not liking Jeff and that Jeff "made" Punk and whatever.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-24 00:07:47

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pCcHJKJ1 jU

All I'll add is at least when Punk has a world title he's defending, it doesn't look eerily similar to the Diva's Belt...really Jeff? This is the best use of your time?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-24 01:28:13

Matt said that he didn't know if Punk was still with Amy Dumas, but that she comes to Matt when "times get tough". Like I say, just completely classless bullshit seeking attention and I really hope Punk doesn't bite on this, even a little. There's no benefit to him in doing it.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-24 01:31:34

Also I've heard the idea of the Hall being bandied about, Orlando is pushing to have it, as a solo attraction I agree with the voice who say it won't work. It would have to be built into an existing theme park or something, best bet would probably though be to just make an attraction they take on the road and set up for the big PPV's that have the "Axxess" events and what not. Because there are some stand alone hall of fames that aren't big draws or are that well known (like the actual general Pro Wrestling Hall in NY, or the one for...I think it's Thesz/Tragos...out in Indianna or Iowa).

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-11-24 06:14:36

ProWrestling.net is reporting that WWE has issued a casting call for the return of "Tough Enough," which confirms recent reports/rumors that the show was going to be brought back to TV. The report notes that while a casting call has been issued, there is still no word on when or where the show will be broadcast.

Think it will work this time around? The best two to come from Tough Enough was Morrison and Miz.

Jeff on youtube just seems like a cry for attention. Just ignore.

btw I meant to comment earlier on wocky meeting Punk. Good for you! I'm glad you had a good time during that and at Raw.

According to his twitter, Joey Styles contract expires Friday. Do you think he will re-sign?

BBS Signature