00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sereneFalconer just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,516,162 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 11:41:52

what the fuck is going on here? stop this shit
we dont mind wocky being here so just leave other person..

anyways

At 8/21/10 04:45 AM, Vinstigator wrote: As I promised, the Monday Night Raw videos are rolling in! Here's one of them I uploaded and it's for all you Daniel Bryan fans out there (he's actually becoming one of my favorites). Keep in mind, this video contains SPOILERS!

Daniel Bryan attacks The Miz

i didn't wanna watch it but i couldn't resist!
awesome vid, can't wait to see it on RAW

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 11:44:25

At 8/21/10 11:41 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: i didn't wanna watch it but i couldn't resist!

also i can't wait to see how cole with bitch, cry and whine!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 12:05:46

At 8/21/10 11:41 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: what the fuck is going on here? stop this shit
we dont mind wocky being here so just leave other person..

I fixed it up. No more Punk forum idiots.

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 13:21:53

At 8/21/10 12:05 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: I fixed it up. No more Punk forum idiots.

good

anyways.. reports are saying that Rosa Mendes is getting a push to turn babyface and replace Tiffany as Kelly Kelly's new partner and new member of the "blond-terouge"
(i've been drinking, prepare for the rant)
now, as hot as Rosa is.. and believe me, I consider her as one of the hottest divas in WWE right now.. (she's part czechoslovakian... i am too, so i got a soft spot for her) she's just not too good enough to be pushed on smackdown.. and it really confuses me, because I read a bit about her and apparently she's trained in kickboxing, jiu-jitsu and muay thai.. plus apparently when she was in high school she got suspended for kicking some girl's ass.. so why wouldn't she be able to learn how to wrestle well?!... i dunno.. like i said, i do like her.. so i hope this push can help her develop in the ring.. but i dunno..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 19:25:02

What the fuck was going on here? Listen guys, if you are fans of pro wrestling then you are more than welcome to post your opinions, but please keep any and all flame wars, hateful remarks, or any other crap out of it. If there is some kind of problem on another forum then handle it there. I don't mind a few "super fans" here and there but let's keep it civil here folks.

Totally missed SD due to work... :( I didn't even get a chance to read the reults. Hold on a sec.

Hmm. Are they trying to make Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre a tag team? Why? I can understand them maybe not having full confidence in Cody but Drew was on a roll. Also why waste Hardy and Christian to tag teams? It doesn't really make sense to me to not keep them in singles action. For the sake of their current fueds it's ok but long terms I would rather see them solo.

Good to see Serina in action. I'm sorry I missed the debut.

I'm suprised they gave Del Rio a win over Rey. By the sound of it from you guys he wasn't all that impressive. I'll give him a chance before I pass judgment.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 19:33:43

At 8/21/10 11:41 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: At 8/21/10 04:45 AM, Vinstigator wrote: As I promised, the Monday Night Raw videos are rolling in! Here's one of them I uploaded and it's for all you Daniel Bryan fans out there (he's actually becoming one of my favorites). Keep in mind, this video contains SPOILERS!

Daniel Bryan attacks The Miz
i didn't wanna watch it but i couldn't resist!

Glad you liked the video! It was awesome seeing it live. Anyway, here's a couple more videos for you guys. One of them isn't a spoiler because it's a dark match that will not air on TV. But the first video I post does contain SPOILERS

John Cena gets RKO'd

I'm assuming after Orton celebrates, Raw will go off the air. After the Nexus comes down to the ring, our dark match main event starts. I couldn't get the whole thing because I was running low on space, but I did manage to get the last part of the match. The last 3 competitors were John Cena, Edge, and CM Punk. Here's what went down...

20 Man battle Royale dark match

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-21 21:37:24

At 8/21/10 07:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: What the fuck was going on here? Listen guys, if you are fans of pro wrestling then you are more than welcome to post your opinions, but please keep any and all flame wars, hateful remarks, or any other crap out of it. If there is some kind of problem on another forum then handle it there. I don't mind a few "super fans" here and there but let's keep it civil here folks.

Yeah, sorry man. It was my fault. I never told them to go here and join, i just wanted 'em to check out that Twitter drawing, and they used the link to their advantage. Sowwy. :(

God, I'll probably be using all these replies to apologize for their stupidity.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 00:24:51

Moderator speaking now.

If this shit does not stop I will ban EVERYONE involved. I will ban you from these boards for the standard, and I will (if Outlaw agrees of course) ban you PERMANENTLY from this thread. I give not two shits who started what, who bad mouthed who, blah blah. EVERYBODY involved is acting shittily and like fools. You have some drama on another board? Go settle it the fuck there, it is not welcome here and I dislike seeing good threads like this one disrupted by other people's drama and bad behaviors.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE SHIT TALKING OR STIRRING THE HORNETS NEST ON THIS MATTER OR YOU SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

I have mother fucking spoken, back to the wrestling talk.

Here's a funny about Del Rio:

OK, after the TV that was taped this week we all figured Alberto Del Rio was going to get a push. But, WWE has let the people that work for them know that too. Last night on WWE, a bio was put on WWE.com and it wasn't supposed to be live but much like what happened last week with Daniel Bryan's return being spoiled by the company website, it was leaked early. The bio said, and I quote:

"Are you ok with this for Del Rio's bio. Just asking because I know he's supposed to be a big deal, fairly quick."

I have no idea how something like that gets out live for public consumption from WWE, but it did. Maybe it's time to look at the posting process they use.

Credit Dave Scherer of the excellent PWInsider.com

That's just spectacularly bad right there. It's obvious they want to push this guy hard (christ he beat Rey clean) and I've heard some rumblings that they even look at him as someone who could replace Rey down the line...which is confusing to me since if you were looking for someone to draw in more latin viewers and "replace" Rey...why is he a heel? Anywho, good debut I thought, let's see what happens from here and hopefully both Del Rio and WWE realize that just because you TELL the audience someone is a big deal doesn't mean he IS a big deal.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 02:48:04

At 8/21/10 07:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: What the fuck was going on here? Listen guys, if you are fans of pro wrestling then you are more than welcome to post your opinions, but please keep any and all flame wars, hateful remarks, or any other crap out of it. If there is some kind of problem on another forum then handle it there. I don't mind a few "super fans" here and there but let's keep it civil here folks.
At 8/22/10 12:24 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Moderator speaking now.

If this shit does not stop I will ban EVERYONE involved. I will ban you from these boards for the standard, and I will (if Outlaw agrees of course) ban you PERMANENTLY from this thread. I give not two shits who started what, who bad mouthed who, blah blah. EVERYBODY involved is acting shittily and like fools. You have some drama on another board? Go settle it the fuck there, it is not welcome here and I dislike seeing good threads like this one disrupted by other people's drama and bad behaviors.

THERE WILL BE NO MORE SHIT TALKING OR STIRRING THE HORNETS NEST ON THIS MATTER OR YOU SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

couldn't of told it better myself, keep the peace people.

ok to focus our minds off the drama, i've got some new names for the potential HOF list game
if you participated last time then you know how it goes, if you didn't, I post names and you answer whether or not they belong in the HOF in the future.. Ok here we go.

Goldust
Cody Rhodes
Molly Holly
The Dudley Boyz
Hart Dynasty
Michael Cole
Lita
Brian Pillman
Vickie Guerrero
Davey Boy Smith
Vader
Bryan Danielson
Owen Hart

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 08:54:43

FOR THE LOVE OF FUCKING GAWD, IT'S OVER GODDAMMIT. WE'RE ALL PEACEFUL AGAIN. JESUS TAPDANCING CHRIST.

So, you guys will have to tell me the results of everything until we get cable or a dish...grampa stopped using Bright House. *SIGH*

What's supposed to be going on tomorrow on RAW?

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 10:42:21

At 8/22/10 02:48 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: ok to focus our minds off the drama, i've got some new names for the potential HOF list game
if you participated last time then you know how it goes, if you didn't, I post names and you answer whether or not they belong in the HOF in the future.. Ok here we go.

Ok let's go.

Goldust

Yeah I can see him being added in. Not a first round pick but he did make an impact in his heyday.

Cody Rhodes

At the rate he's going? No. But since he is at the beginning of his career it is way to early to tell.

Molly Holly

I'd like to see her added in. She was a great wrestler and a good character.

The Dudley Boyz

There was a lot of tension when they got relesed from WWE and a lot of bad mouthing took place. I can see it happening if they did an ECW themed induction.

Hart Dynasty

Too early to tell. They really haven't been pushed as much as we all would like so their potential, to me, is still not being used right.

Michael Cole

lol.

Lita

This is a no brainer to me. She gets in no problem.

Brian Pillman

I think this is likely.

Vickie Guerrero

Hmm... Maybe. Perhaps years down the line and after she is gone from the company.

Davey Boy Smith

The British Bulldog? Yeah I'd say he gets eventually.

Vader

I hope so. Vader was a monster in his prime.

Bryan Danielson

Too early to tell.

Owen Hart

No. The Hart family has pretty much blocked this one.

From wrestlezone.com:
The Baltimore Sun is reporting that Maryland Championship Wrestling star Pat Fink has signed a WWE developmental deal. This will mark Fink's second stint with WWE as he previously worked down in FCW in 2009/2009 under the ring name Kaleb O'Neal. He was released from the company due to disciplinary reasons.

No idea who this is..

According to several sources, Tyson Tomko is now finished with TNA. We have yet to hear confirmation as to why he is gone from the company, but it appears as if TNA officials soured on him towards the end of his recent stint.

Think WWE will want him back?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 10:53:39

At 8/22/10 02:48 AM, Random-Her03 wrote:
Goldust

Probably.

Cody Rhodes

No.

Molly Holly

Molly Holly is a she? Woah. Uh...yeah.

The Dudley Boyz

Sure.

Hart Dynasty

Hopefully.

Michael Cole

He's been around since 1997, he should get inducted, no matter how much we hate him.

Lita

Pfff. Of fuckin' course. She's Lita. AKA, God-junior...ess.

Brian Pillman

Who...?

Vickie Guerrero

That depends; was she important during Eddie's time?

Davey Boy Smith

Oh, fuck yes.

Vader

YES.

Bryan Danielson

I hope not.

Owen Hart

Probably not, but hey. I hope he does.

And to Outlaw, I read that as Fat Pink, haha. Ehhh...

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 12:00:26

At 8/22/10 02:48 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: ok to focus our minds off the drama, i've got some new names for the potential HOF list game

my answers

Goldust

I hope he does, I know he's kinda in the jobbers league right now, but he has a legendary background and he was pretty big in his prime.

Cody Rhodes

I'm hoping he will one day, He's talented and also Randy Orton has been behind him since day 1
so here's hoping

Molly Holly

I hope so.. she was definately up there in most talented divas.. she was pretty good on the mic too seeing as she can act like such a bitch while many people have said she's one of the sweetest people backstage.. kinda underrated later in her career but she was pretty much the triple h of the divas division back in 03.

The Dudley Boyz

They deserve it, but will they get it?... right now isn't looking so good.

Hart Dynasty

I reckon they will.. I know it's too early right now but cmon.. they're in the hart family!

Michael Cole

as wocky stated.. he's been around for a long time.. even though we hate him, it seems likely......... unless he fucks up.. fingers crossed people

Lita

Hopefully

Brian Pillman

Yes... do it soon.

Vickie Guerrero

I reckon she will. just look at her 5 years ago.. now, if I went back in time and told you that Eddie Guerrero's sweet, good hearted wife was going to be known as a woman who gets just as much heat as Eddie did back in the day in 2010, how many of you would believe me.. she's a big personality and her husband is in the HOF so that should help.

Davey Boy Smith

Just like Pillman, yes.. and do it soon.. can't believe this guy isn't in yet!

Vader

I hope so

Bryan Danielson

If no more tie choking stuff happens then I really hope he can make it to the HOF in the future.. but yes, time will tell.

Owen Hart

Sadly, probably wont... unless someone pulls the twig out of his wife's ass.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 12:08:53

At 8/22/10 10:42 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: According to several sources, Tyson Tomko is now finished with TNA. We have yet to hear confirmation as to why he is gone from the company, but it appears as if TNA officials soured on him towards the end of his recent stint.

Tyson Tomko was back with TNA?...

Think WWE will want him back?

Didn't he have a contract with WWE for like a couple of months after Christian came back? then got released again?... I dunno, to me he's not that big of a draw
If he wasn't Christian's bodyguard, would anybody really remember him?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-22 16:59:13

Alright here are my last two videos of the upcoming Monday Night Raw 8-23-2010). Remember, these videos contain SPOILERS

Crazy RKO on Morrison

Edge spears R-Truth & confronts Shaemus

Right now I'm uploading a match between Cody Rhodes & Chavo Guerrero, which took place at Summerslam Axxess. I was basically in the front so I got some awesome video.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 00:17:11

At 8/22/10 02:48 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: Goldust

Borderline for me in terms of a "does he deserve to be in the HOF as an actual HOF". But in terms of WWE? Yes, he's getting in. Vince loves that character, and they've always had that on again off again association with Dustin. I absolutely see him going in at some point, no brainer.

Cody Rhodes

I can't say one way or another. It's like asking me if Ted Dibiase or Kofi Kingston should get in. It's far far too early and we have no way of knowing if he'll reach that potential he obviously has, or be buried by shit booking, or some kind of awful career ending injury stops him. It's just far far too early to make any kind of judgment.

Molly Holly

I think Molly was a tremendous worker, good team player and one of the few that realized her time was done and moved on to other pursuits. I think she deserves it as much (and even more so) then most others that have gotten in. So sure, give her the nod, if Bob Orton Jr. gets in, she should too.

The Dudley Boyz

Yes yes, a thousand times yes!!! The Dudleys are easily one of the top 5 teams of all time. Their resume speaks for itself, they have drawn money and been a top act wherever they've gone, they've been influential team players behind the scenes as well for both ECW and TNA and have one of the best wrestling schools out there if you look at their success rate of getting students signed. If the Dudleys aren't eventually in, it's not even close to being credible as a HOF.

Hart Dynasty

Too early to tell. The potential is good, but I think they can't get in based on their tag team work since tag teams don't get pushed. I think they'll be made or broken based on what they do in their eventual singles careers, unless WWE does 180 and starts pushing teams again.

Michael Cole

Hell the fuck no on deserving it. But unless they find someone better, like it or not he'll be "the voice of the WWE" going forward and they'll probably put him in based on that. I'll be skipping that induction let me tell you.

Lita

Borderline to me. I think her value was more as an accessory then as an individual performer. She was never the same after her neck injury and to me her best runs were with the Hardyz as their valet and occasional tag partner, and as Edge's valet. I think it comes down to maybe when the Hardyz go in, she goes in as part of the act. But on her own? Maybe on a year when they're kind of scratching for names.

Brian Pillman

Again, tough call. Pillman was a very very good worker, and had a lot more to give to the business. But in the end what would or wouldn't get him in would be the "Loose Cannon" gimmick and the shooting work nature of that situation. I think it might even wind up happening next year as they look for WCW "notables" that they're audience might connect with. Otherwise? Not sure.

Vickie Guerrero

That's an interesting question...I think she should. She's been a fantastic heel, she's added to the character and career of people like Dolph, so I would certainly put her in beside Eddie.

Davey Boy Smith

Good soldier, good name, multi-time champion and while not the best worker on earth most of the time, could hold up his end when he was in there with a master. Yeah, I think it's just finding the right year.

Vader

If it's ever done...next year with the WCW theme. Vader really meant nothing in WWE but was huge for WCW and Japan. So to me, if they do a WCW themed year, he should be in with that class, but I have heard he's signed with this florida start up so if that gets off the ground and runs big, Vader will probably miss his opportunity to get in. I was pretty shocked to hear how little Harley Race thought of his charge in this case.

Bryan Danielson

He's got a good body of work under him already on the indies but for WWE he's basically a "rookie". Huge potential barring some kind of injury or other fuck up on either his part or the company's I could see him being a shoe-in one day.

Owen Hart

This is again an EXTREMELY hard decision to make. Martha never wants him in, does not want his wrestling career celebrated or mentioned, and I think that's a damn shame. What happened to Owen was a horrible tragedy and I still remember exactly that sick feeling I had as I watched Over The Edge and was informed Owen fell, and then that he died. I grieved for him, and I cannot imagine the pain that Martha has had to live with every day since. She lost her husband and partner in life, and the father of her children. But at the same time Martha I think should realize too that so many people loved and respected her husband as a performer, that he loved and respected us back, and the people he worked with as well. We lost him too in our own way. Owen SHOULD be honored I believe, but NOT if it causes his family more pain. I believe you can't let him in until either Martha is willing, or until his son and daughter get old enough to decide they want their father honored in that way.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 04:25:55

Man, I was bored so i started looking up wrestlers birthdays and I was quite surprised by some of the wrestlers ages

Both Edge and Christian are turning 37 this year (i thought they were more like 34 - 35)
Luke Gallows is only 26.. poor guy, he's in his 20s and he's already lost his hair
R-Truth and Vladamir Kozlov are 38.. didn't expect either of them to be that old
Husky Harris is the youngest WWE wrestler at 23
Kelly Kelly is the youngest diva at 24
Bret Hart is the oldest WWE wrestler at 53, Layla's the oldest diva at 32
DH Smith and Tyson Kidd are 6 years apart, Kidd is older

also another fun fact
Great Khali has accidently killed someone in the ring..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 04:45:33

At 8/23/10 04:39 AM, Tetros wrote:
At 8/23/10 04:25 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: also another fun fact
Great Khali has accidently killed someone in the ring..
Yeah, it was a freak accident where the guy, Brian Ong, was killed after a flapjack from Khali.

Wikipedia Article about the incident.

yeah just read it, though it wasn't all khali's fault, the trainers kept telling ong to keep going after he had one concussion already.. the second concussion received killed him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 06:08:26

At 8/23/10 05:10 AM, Tetros wrote: "I might have met him once." WHAT THE FUCK?! A guy dies, after years in your company, and all you have to say about the matter is that you might've met the guy once?!

She's just trying to keep as far away from the situation as possible.. maybe she only met him once, maybe she didn't... we don't know, it's politics, everyone lies.

anyways I'm currently watching an old WWE dvd
Vengeance 2002, pretty good show

John Cena made his ppv debut on this show, pinning Chris Jericho.. it was a good back and forth match that got a lot of time.. Cena actually showed that he had good ring skill, its too bad Cena doesn't show off those skills today, he was very different back then.. also i notice how much Cena has aged since then... he looks very young on this ppv, Michael Cole does too.. and Jeff Hardy.. then again, it was 8 years ago now.. (fuck me.. where has the time gone?) I've certainly aged since then too..

Man, Brock Lesnar was such a fucking animal in WWE.. he had a good match with RVD that the crowd really got into.. J.R also sold the match with his awesome announce skills.. and King was also entertaining back then. Also Heyman was an awesome manager, everybody just wanted to see his face get punched in.. specially J.R

Also a good segment with Triple H deciding which brand he was gonna go to.. He almost chose Smackdown, but Shawn Michaels interrupted to convince Trips in joining him on RAW to reunite DX.. He ended up choosing RAW and then turned heel on and attacked Shawn the next RAW.

About to watch the main event.. It's a good one too
Rock vs Angle vs Taker... 3 great wrestlers doing what they do best in the main event.

fuck those were the days..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 14:57:01

Well, since Mr. Killings' second run in WWE has been far more successful than his first, maybe Tomko will have the same luck. He's definitely a monster in-ring, and has enough personality to back it up - definitely more than Skip, anyway. Maybe Christian can help get his foot back in the door.

Y'know, at this rate, ALL of TNA's former top guys are going to end up (BACK) with the WWE, and TNA will implode in on itself. And say what you will, but Russo had screwed things up long before Hulk & Bitchoff even arrived. I also heard that the higher-ups for some ungodly reason chose Russo over Cornette...........I dunno much about Jim's track record, but it has to be better than Russo's.

At 8/21/10 07:25 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Good to see Serina in action. I'm sorry I missed the debut.

She was as good as I expected her to be.

I'm suprised they gave Del Rio a win over Rey. By the sound of it from you guys he wasn't all that impressive. I'll give him a chance before I pass judgment.

He put on a pretty good match, actually; but I should expect that from someone with his credentials (the irl ones).

At 8/22/10 08:54 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote: So, you guys will have to tell me the results of everything until we get cable or a dish...grampa stopped using Bright House. *SIGH*

They play it on Hulu still, right? So you can still catch it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 16:46:16

At 8/23/10 12:17 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Michael Cole
Hell the fuck no on deserving it. But unless they find someone better, like it or not he'll be "the voice of the WWE" going forward and they'll probably put him in based on that. I'll be skipping that induction let me tell you.

Dude, he's a good ring announcer. He does his job well. Why do you hate him SO MOTHERFUCKING MUCH?! Sure, he's certainly not the best

THAT'S MOTHAFUCKIN' JR, BITCH

...but he is good. Admit it, ADMIT IT.

At 8/23/10 02:57 PM, Swackman wrote: They play it on Hulu still, right? So you can still catch it.

They do? Is it live? :3

Hm, CM Punk's birthday is only 13 days after mine. Cool.

Now, this is gonna sound a bit silly, but...can ya tell me if my dreams are possible to achieve?
Well, *ahem*, here goes...
I WANNA BE THE NEXT CHYNA SOOOOO BADLY
*sob sob*

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 17:40:41

Cole sucks, he's lazy, he's a toolshed that does whatever Vince says in his ear, and he probably really does hate internet fans.

Cole has only ever been good when he's got a good partner to carry him, he does not deserve to be the lead announcer for the company when there are other more talented choices.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 22:46:42

I think we've gotten a pretty good RAW tonight, the "theme" at least is much better and better executed then last week since it put all the focus firmly where it belongs: On the championship and the fact that everybody wants it. That's a simple concept but it will always work, everybody should always want to be the champion and if they get an opportunity at him they should take it. I also liked that they're advancing some feuds...and holy shit I just saw that RKO on John Morrison, that was absolutely sickhouse epic. But did we really need Dibiase to (once again) get laid out as well?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 22:49:42

At 8/23/10 04:46 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: They do? Is it live? :3

Hulu would probably have it about a day after it airs, so it'd be Saturday instead of Friday. That's really the only legal means to obtain it...well, unless you go on WWE's youtube channel...I think they're still doing streams with youtube as well.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-23 23:36:33

Breaking News: Serena has been released.
no details yet on why.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-24 00:30:51

I like to give the benefit of the doubt, lest I wind up blasting the crap out of WWE now only to find out later they're reasoning on releasing her is completely justified and if I were in the same position as them would have done the exact same deal.

But they best have a damn good reason because to my mind unless your name is "Tiffany" WWE really shouldn't be releasing divas right now since the division is so thing and the lack of girls in it that can work is glaring. Like I say, damn good reason for doing it or this to me is an insane idea and they're tinkering with what could and should be a top act once they really start caring about Smackdown! again in a month or so.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-24 01:39:48

At 8/24/10 12:30 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: But they best have a damn good reason because to my mind unless your name is "Tiffany" WWE really shouldn't be releasing divas right now since the division is so thing and the lack of girls in it that can work is glaring. Like I say, damn good reason for doing it or this to me is an insane idea and they're tinkering with what could and should be a top act once they really start caring about Smackdown! again in a month or so.

Word is that a women wrestler by the name of AJ Lee is set to debut on Smackdown soon, did some research on her, she's hot AND can actually wrestle. They planned on showing vignettes of her on Smackdown but cancelled it due to Del Rio's vignettes.. but plan is they will show them once Del Rio debuts.

Also if don't mind me asking, why did Serena get released? can't find the reason anywhere.. unless it's a confidental insider thing right now..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-24 02:43:02

At 8/24/10 01:39 AM, Random-Her03 wrote: Also if don't mind me asking, why did Serena get released? can't find the reason anywhere.. unless it's a confidental insider thing right now..

Confidential insider thing right now, probably will be up tomorrow. I'm pissed though, what an absolute waste this situation is. Take that for what you will till the info is released.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-24 05:31:43

At 8/24/10 02:43 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Confidential insider thing right now, probably will be up tomorrow. I'm pissed though, what an absolute waste this situation is. Take that for what you will till the info is released.

I read a bit of a clue to what it is, don't know if its true but something about "her gimmick on tv doesn't compare to her behind the scenes"

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-24 06:34:33

At 8/23/10 11:36 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: Breaking News: Serena has been released.
no details yet on why.

WHAT THE FUCK. I HOPE THIS IS SOME SORT OF FUCKING SICK JOKE ON YOUR PART.

----

BBS Signature