00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,185 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-13 23:14:22

Man can't believe Cade is dead..
It's weird but I was watching alot of his matches when he was teaming with Jindrak the night before he died, infact I was trying to look for their entrance theme to put as my ringtone..

R.I.P

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-13 23:17:00

Also Tiffany has been suspended
I think she hit Drew McIntyre at a hotel they were staying at... I dunno if she hit him, but something big happened because the cops arrived.. Wow, nice to see that they're marriage has started off well..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 02:52:58

At 8/13/10 11:17 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: Also Tiffany has been suspended
I think she hit Drew McIntyre at a hotel they were staying at... I dunno if she hit him, but something big happened because the cops arrived.. Wow, nice to see that they're marriage has started off well..

Yikes. I am much more comfortable with the her hitting him, than him hitting her though.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 09:54:12

At 8/13/10 11:17 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: Also Tiffany has been suspended

Well, they got married in Vegas? What'd you expect? A bed of roses? Jesus...

At 8/14/10 02:52 AM, boloneyman wrote: Yikes. I am much more comfortable with the her hitting him, than him hitting her though.

If he had hit her, I would be ashamed of myself for being a fan. It's a good thing that he's not that type of dude.

When I heard that Lance Cade had died, the first thing I thought was, "Oh fuck, Vance Archer is dead? I just talked to him on Twitter..." But then I read again, and I was relieved for about two seconds. Then I started tearing up, mostly for his THREE FUCKING CHILDREN. I feel worse for his children than for him. I just have to ask this; was he on drugs at one point? If he was, that might have been, uh, a huge factor.

Also, I guess my return always means horrible tragedies...*sigh*

Hi, I'm a teenager who draws. Call me Wocky.

My deviantArt | My Tumblr | My Pixiv

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 11:08:25

Only 29 years old... Holy crap Cade, what the hell... R.I.P. and my prayers go to his family.

And a weird altercation between Tiffany and Drew? What in the world is going on here?

Decent SD. I have to admit I kinda like seeing Ziggler with the IC title. Him and Rey had a good match too. Kane using the tombstone was oldschool.

Is having MVP winning a push for him or a demotion for Swagger?

Guess Big Show's hand is fine huh? The SES is going to have a tough time dealing with him. It should be good.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 11:56:12

Who here is going to Summerslam Axxess today and tomorrow? I tried to get a VIP ticket for Saturday but they were all sold out! So I bought a general admission ticket instead. Luckily I was able to buy a VIP ticket for this Sunday! That means I'll be getting a meet and greet with the Rated R Superstar Edge! On top of that I heard that you can skip most of the lines with a VIP ticket. That would be pretty cool. Also I'll be taking a picture with the The Miz because he's awesome! I'm pretty excited about this! I'll get as much pictures and videos I can. In the meantime go here for more info about who is supposed to appear...

http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/summ erslamaxxess/schedulesandappearances/

And also here are my tickets. See you guys there!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 11:56:50

At 8/14/10 11:08 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Guess Big Show's hand is fine huh? The SES is going to have a tough time dealing with him. It should be good.

I really hope that the SES comes out on top. And I hope Punk will continue being the ruthless piece of awesomeness that he is right now.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 11:58:12

At 8/14/10 11:56 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Pure awesomeness

I fucking hate you, man. >:(
All I get to go to is FCW and get to take a pic with me in a headlock from Beth Phoenix.
*sigh*

Sorry for double post...

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 13:32:25

At 8/13/10 04:02 PM, idiot-buster wrote: Lance Cade dead at 29.

Another wrestler dead long before they should be...very distressing. I remember when he had that seizure on a plane and wondered what was behind it to make WWE react so strongly...

29 sounds like a new and tragic record, but I have a bad feeling that it might not be...

Slash's call

was absorbed

by the darkness.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 13:39:02

At 8/14/10 11:58 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote:
At 8/14/10 11:56 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Pure awesomeness
I fucking hate you, man. >:(
All I get to go to is FCW and get to take a pic with me in a headlock from Beth Phoenix.
*sigh*

That's pretty cool actually. I can imagine a headlock from Beth Phoenix not feeling too comfortable though.

At 8/14/10 01:23 PM, Machop90 wrote:
At 8/14/10 11:56 AM, Vinstigator wrote: Who here is going to Summerslam Axxess today and tomorrow? I tried to get a VIP ticket for Saturday but they were all sold out! So I bought a general admission ticket instead. Luckily I was able to buy a VIP ticket for this Sunday! That means I'll be getting a meet and greet with the Rated R Superstar Edge! On top of that I heard that you can skip most of the lines with a VIP ticket. That would be pretty cool. Also I'll be taking a picture with the The Miz because he's awesome! I'm pretty excited about this! I'll get as much pictures and videos I can. In the meantime go here for more info about who is supposed to appear...
Damn, Edge, Miz, Jericho, I wish I could go. Unfortunately, I can't. I wish they'd have one of these things where I lived so I could do the meet and greet. Unfortunately I think the only way I'm gonna meet Jericho is if I ended up as a WWE wrestler, hehe.

You never know, they might have one where you live sooner than you think! They barely started Summerslam Axxess last year so they might start doing more meet and greets for other pay per views.

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 15:48:37

I'm watchin' the boxing match between Shaq and Sugar whatever, and I had a thought: a boxing match. Between Rey Rey and Big Show. Hell, I'd settle for Punk vs. Khali. They should have at least one boxing match in WWE each year. Just to satisfy some people's sick cravings. I think it's a decent idea. Discuss.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 23:17:07

At 8/14/10 09:54 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote:

I just have to ask this; was he (Cade) on drugs at one point? If he was, that might have been, uh, a huge factor.

Yes, he admitted that he had a problem with sleeping pills.

At 8/14/10 04:18 PM, Machop90 wrote: Speaking Little Bastard, ever since he was, err, 'Drafted' to SmackDown!, he wasn't gotten much TV time. In fact, I've forgotten about the midget.

You say that like it's a bad thing lol

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-14 23:22:22

At 8/14/10 09:40 AM, Tootbook wrote: Hi, I am by no means an avid watcher of the WWE like i used to be. But were there any recent Heel turns or firings? and by heel turn i mean a crowd favorite A lister. my nephew is starting to act very strange and he watches this show and takes it way to seriously.

The only heel turn i can think of right now is Kane's
Bryan Danielson was fired a couple of months back, but he'll most likely be back
also it looks like WWE is about to throw Tiffany into the gutters

that's all i can really think of that's happened recently

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 00:00:12

Ahahaha, Punk is wearing a "I Broke Big Show's Hand" t-shirt. I love that bastard.
Also, his hair is growing back nicely. :3

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 04:55:24

Summerslam Axxess was AWESOME and the atmosphere was amazing! And this was just the first day! Tomorrow I'm going to meet Kane, Edge, and The Miz. I can't wait! In the meantime check out this video of me getting an autograph and a picture from the Co-WWE Women's Champions, Michelle McCool and Layla...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKZpaG1aX ww

And here's a picture of me and my favorite WWE Diva, Alicia Fox.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 07:33:59

At 8/15/10 04:55 AM, Vinstigator wrote: And here's a picture of me and my favorite WWE Diva, Alicia Fox.

Is she wearing any makeup there? her skin looks very rough..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 08:46:24

At 8/15/10 04:55 AM, Vinstigator wrote: And here's a picture of me and my favorite WWE Diva, Alicia Fox.

You...you look...what the FUCK.
I didn't know you were a fan of Cena...
>:(

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 12:35:16

At 8/15/10 07:33 AM, Random-Her03 wrote:
Is she wearing any makeup there? her skin looks very rough..

I don't think she was wearing any make-up, it was all natural :)

At 8/15/10 08:46 AM, MaraquanWocky wrote:
You...you look...what the FUCK.
I didn't know you were a fan of Cena...
>:(

Yeah I've been a fan of Cena's since the rapper days! Also here's a picture of The World's Strongest Man Mark Hentry getting ready to sig my Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 game cover...

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 13:26:32

At 8/15/10 12:35 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Yeah I've been a fan of Cena's since the rapper days! Also here's a picture of The World's Strongest Man Mark Hentry getting ready to sig my Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 game cover...

I expected better of you.

I'll post a pic in a couple of days of Phoenix holding me in a headlock. I CANNOT FUCKING WAAAIT.

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 19:19:44

Hey GUUUYS, I just noticed. First, happy Clock Day, second(wow, great coincidence...), CM PUNK IS NOW ON TWITTER AND I AM STALKING HIM! :D
Nothing here yet, though.
But if Howard Finkel is following him, he must be the real Punk. I wonder if they forced him to make a Twitter account...I drew a rough sketch of what it probably looked like when the account was made.
Also, Gallows made a Twitter account too, but who cares about him anymore?

WWE is spamming...they're doing a countdown to SS. Jesus...I can't believe it's already been a year since I first started watching this wonderful sport...and eight months since I joined you semi-wonderful people.
*sniffle*
I LOVE YOU ALL!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 20:21:03

lol. Funny drawing!

Looks like you had fun at that event. Who else was there? How many wrestlers did you meet?

From wrestlezone.com:
"The Glamazon" recently told the Tampa Bay Online website when she plans on making her WWE return.
Phoenix said she plans on being fully recovered from the ACL surgery that has kept her on the shelf, in approximately two months.

Can't wait to see her back. She's one of the best they have left.

As for Ezekiel Jackson, he underwent surgery to repair a torn quadriceps injury back in April, and was informed he would be out of action for roughly six months. That should leave "Big Zeke" with about two months or so himself until we see his WWE TV return.

I hope they give him a chance to show off what he can do.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 21:12:17

At 8/15/10 07:19 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: I wonder if they forced him to make a Twitter account...I drew a rough sketch of what it probably looked like when the account was made.

haha nice drawing.. i reckon they did. I've noticed a lot of wrestlers have recently joined twitter
Orton, MVP, Santino, Regal, Punk & Gallows

and most of them have that WWE background, so WWE possibly is responsible for them joining.

At 8/15/10 08:21 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: As for Ezekiel Jackson, he underwent surgery to repair a torn quadriceps injury back in April, and was informed he would be out of action for roughly six months. That should leave "Big Zeke" with about two months or so himself until we see his WWE TV return.

I keep thinking Jackson was released, but i'm always glad he isn't... for a bigger guy, he is pretty talented, I hope he gets a good push on RAW.

Speaking of people I thought were released, I recently saw Tyler Reks' profile on the smackdown roster on WWE.com.. I could of sworn that guy was released.. didn't he freak out on an airplane a while back that lead to his release?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 21:18:49

At 8/15/10 08:21 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: lol. Funny drawing!

Looks like you had fun at that event. Who else was there? How many wrestlers did you meet?

It was definitely an experience I will never forget. I met Mark Henry, The Bella Twins, Michelle McCool and Layla, Alicia Fox, Howard Finkel, Kelly Kelly, and The Rated R Superstar Edge.

At 8/15/10 07:19 PM, MaraquanWocky wrote: CM PUNK IS NOW ON TWITTER AND I AM STALKING HIM! :D
Nothing here yet, though.
But if Howard Finkel is following him, he must be the real Punk.

Speaking of Howard Finkel (only people in the VIP section could get a picture and an autograph)...

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-15 22:20:05

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 01:29:11

At 8/15/10 10:20 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

But yet the show blew horse nuts from what I'm hearing and what I read and I personally think if Team WWE just HAD to win, it should have been Daniel doing it so that we could transition the Nexus angle more onto Daniel vs. his former cohorts. So dumb...

I can confirm that is absolutely CM Punk's official twitter. That is really him, and I tend to think the company probably pressured him to get one as he's in the past been pretty negative towards such social networking things in the past.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 02:09:19

Didn't care too much for this show.

Kofi vs. Dolph
Too short. Nexus came down and attacked both. I was hoping that Kofi's new angle would help establish him as a force to be reckoned with, but instead he gets crushed by Kane and then Nexus.

Melina vs Alicia Fox
First Divas match I've watched in months. Not awful really, but it was a Divas match in the end. Nothing to write home about.

S.E.S vs Big Show
This match just didn't do anything for me. It wasn't bad by any means, but nothing stood out.

Sheamus vs Orton
I thought this match was good actually, but the ending was typical heel booking. Sheamus retains by DQing himself, making him unable to win a fair fight, which shouldn't be an issue with a beast like him.

Kane vs Mysterio
I don't like when these two compete with each other, it gets stale way too fast. They do the same reversals and counters over and over. Kane wins clean. Undertaker appears in the casket through a trap door (I'm a fan of magic shows, so I enjoyed that) and then get tombstoned by Kane.

WWE vs Nexus
Good to see Daniel back. This match was just too much of a cluster fuck. R-Truth and Morrison are eliminated first, what a shocker. Comes down to Gabriel and Barret beating up Cena for a few minutes straight. Cena goes from incapacitated to super man in a second and eliminates both of them in under a minute. Same ending to almost every Cena match for the last few years.

I was really disappointed with this one. It was either a match was too short, too forgettable, or had a bad finish. Hopefully Nexus won't lose all credibility after this. I will say, the part of the show I loved was Miz's promo. Him and Punk probably have the best mic skills in the entire company right now.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 02:09:50

At 8/15/10 10:20 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Yup both Undertaker and Daniel Bryan. Speaking of Bryan, this dude stole the show! All of those moves he pulled off just had me in awe. And the crowd was really behind him as well, even almost as much as Cena! I can't to see what's going to happen tomoorrow night on Raw. I purchased a ticket so I'll be attending the event live! I'll let you guys know what kind of dark matches they have. And I'll try to get some good video. I'm pretty excited. I've only attended Wresltemania live, but never a monday night Raw. Can't wait!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 03:38:02

Man, seeing Taker come out of that casket made me realise that he should really consider retirement soon.. took him about a minute to get out of the thing and get into the ring..

Looks like 'Lloyd Boner' won't be in TNA!
I'm really happy Bryan is back, now I knew Nexus were definately not going to win but the match had a shitty finish.. for instance, how the fuck did Heath Slater get so far in the match?!.. I thought the dude was gonna be eliminated 1st.
Man it did piss me off that even when getting DDT'd on concrete, less than a minute later SuperCena's running around eliminating everybody as if it didn't happen.
Hart did pretty well, he did a lot better in this match than in his match at WM.. though I didn't expect him to last long in the match and well.. he didn't.

Bryan really showed why WWE were stupid to release him in this match, and I'm glad he was the last person in team WWE to be eliminated, also I'm glad that Miz showed up and screwed him over.. now we might finally see that Miz/Bryan feud that everybody has wanted to see!
It'll be good if Miz drops the US title to him at NoC.. it's a win/win.. Bryan gets the title and Miz can then focus on the WWE title picture.

Summerslam overall: cruddy show, but with some nice bonuses

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 10:08:54

At 8/15/10 08:21 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: lol. Funny drawing!

Thanks. FUCKING HATE DRAWING HIS BEARD ON A MOTHAFUCKIN' NETBOOK.

From wrestlezone.com:
"The Glamazon" recently told the Tampa Bay Online website when she plans on making her WWE return.
Phoenix said she plans on being fully recovered from the ACL surgery that has kept her on the shelf, in approximately two months.

Can't wait to see her back. She's one of the best they have left.

Me either. Let's hope it's not before Wednesday, I wanna be put in a headlock.

As for Ezekiel Jackson, he underwent surgery to repair a torn quadriceps injury back in April, and was informed he would be out of action for roughly six months. That should leave "Big Zeke" with about two months or so himself until we see his WWE TV return.

I thought they fired him. Oh well. I guess it was a different big, strong, black dude.

I think Ezekiel is a cool guy, eh steals ECW CHampionships and doesn't afraid of anything.

At 8/15/10 09:12 PM, Random-Her03 wrote: haha nice drawing.. i reckon they did. I've noticed a lot of wrestlers have recently joined twitter
Orton, MVP, Santino, Regal, Punk & Gallows

Thanks man, as I said before, THAT FUCKING BEARD.

and most of them have that WWE background, so WWE possibly is responsible for them joining.

I honestly feel sorry for CM Punk.
Also, Mr. Shawn's Twitter.
I noticed that people in real life are way different from their characters. Randy is pretty much the nicest guy in the world, even if he collects guns...but Cena is pretty much a...silverback gorilla.

I love quoting interviews

OK, enough about Twitter. This is getting stupid. SS is stupid so far. LayCool broke apart the belt? What the fuck? Wait, did Layla just go like, "RAAAAAAAAAAAWWWRRRR!!" when she was attacking Melina? WHAT THE FUCKEDY FUCK

----

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-08-16 10:20:03

Also, sorry for the double post, but people were chanting "CM PUNK CM PUNK". Also Punk shaved his chest. He looks good that way. But now there's no cushion to protect him from Big Show's hand. Also, the announcers were going crazy when he started growing that damn forest, but now they don't even acknowledge that he shaved his chest. That's weird. SUUUUSPIIICIOOOOUS.

----

BBS Signature