00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Waaf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,339 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-25 02:23:01

At 12/24/09 08:34 PM, aviewaskewed wrote::

I got myself a rare condition (probably from birth that worsened over time) where the sphincter muscle, which opens and closes to allow food in almost completely shut down. So I've lost mucho weight, haven't had a decent meal or night's sleep since october, so we just had to get that sucker cut and stretched out. It sounds like a super painful procedure and I honestly thought at this point I wouldn't be able to move much and be crying my eyes out but my surgeon was super skillful (god bless them Philly doctors) and the only thing that gives me some ache are the incisions he made to get in. Even at that a little tylenol lasts just about all day. So I'm just taking it easy at the moment and really I'm functioning pretty much like normal. Although I'm on a special diet for the next few weeks to keep me from doing anything to damage it.

Wow, shit. >_< Just be lucky you don't live in Florida - over here, most doctors are shit. (You might go in for surgery on your esophagus, but you might come out with an amputation & a coma instead.....)

I know where I'm going off to for any surgery, lol. :P

I would. RAW has honestly been god awful crap lately and every time I tune in I just get pissed off, it's a waste of time. Only SD! or ECW I think are worth a watch these days because even though they aren't like A+ material, it's still a pretty good show with some solid action and good storylines. Although I'm beginning to fall into the camp that finds Matt Stryker kind of annoying since he keeps saying some really dumb things and has an overly reliance on giving guys like 5 nicknames during a bout. I think he's technically quite sound and he got off to a great start, not sure if now he's just trying too hard, or this is interference from the boss.

Well, my family should be happy for the extra DVR room, then.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-26 19:33:06

Can't wait till Wednesday!! SmackDown, Raw, ECW at the Syracuse Super Dome! WWE Championship Match- John Cena VS Sheamus! 6 man tag team- DX+Kofi Kingston VS Legacy+Randy Orton, Batista VS Rey Mysterio-No DQ, Falls count anywhere match! I'm totally going! WOOOOOO
~Ice Master ><>

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-27 09:34:32

I'm looking forward to seeing what matches they will be having at the Rumble. It's been so long since I went to a PP and the RR is one of those that I've always wanted to see live. I knopw it will be fun.

Its so strange that a highlight of Raw is a guy who keeps getting kicked off the show. I'm looking forward to seeing how Jericho does tomorrow. Will he get thrown out again or what?

I'll tell you what i'm not looking forward to...DX with Hornswaggle. Can someone please pull the plug on this crap?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-27 14:01:06

At 12/27/09 09:34 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Its so strange that a highlight of Raw is a guy who keeps getting kicked off the show. I'm looking forward to seeing how Jericho does tomorrow. Will he get thrown out again or what?

Reminds me of Bobby Heenan back when RAW started as he tried to get into the show week after week before leaving for WCW.

I'll tell you what i'm not looking forward to...DX with Hornswaggle. Can someone please pull the plug on this crap?

As long as it makes Grandpa Crazy cream in the back, we're going to keep seeing it.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-28 13:21:47

At 12/27/09 02:01 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: As long as it makes Grandpa Crazy cream in the back, we're going to keep seeing it.

I wonder when Vince will retire from all this? Do you think there would be a lot of change once he is no longer with the company?

I think it will be cool to see Bret Hart host Raw. That is a show that I can't miss, whenever it may be.

At least I somewhat know who the host is tonight. The past few ones I was totally unfamiliar with. Who do you think were the best hosts thus far?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-28 14:48:17

At 12/28/09 01:21 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I wonder when Vince will retire from all this? Do you think there would be a lot of change once he is no longer with the company?

Vince won't retire until he's either dead, or totally unable to be running the ship. That's just how Vince is and that's what everybody has always said.

As far as it being different? Yeah, I think it would to some degree since you have to assume it's going to be Stephanie and Triple H calling the shots after Vince is gone and while Steph is said to see things much the same way Vince does, H has always been a guy with a lot of respect for the art of it and the past. So the hope would have to be I guess that H would be influencing Stephanie to swing the pendulum back more towards the "sports" as opposed to now where the heavy reliance is on the "entertainment".

I think it will be cool to see Bret Hart host Raw. That is a show that I can't miss, whenever it may be.

January 4th, it's WWE's insurance against trying to keep the TNA rating down.

At least I somewhat know who the host is tonight. The past few ones I was totally unfamiliar with. Who do you think were the best hosts thus far?

Shaq and Dibiase I think were the best. Honestly I'm ready for this gimmick to go away since 9 times out of 10 the hosts just bomb and add nothing truly positive to the show.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-29 02:47:01

Was tonight's RAW worth a damn, or should I skip it? I won't skip next week's, you can all be assured of that. (Chances are I'll still tape it first, though.)

Oh, and Wocky, sorry...........I forgot to keep an eye out for your sign.............

As far as SD, Rey actually looked strong against Taker, and he still came out on top after the interference. Looks like they've taken Batista's suggestion (in real life) & run with it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-29 13:14:32

Raw was..ok. Nothing special though. It had a few decent matches and the skits were at least tolerable. The factthat Big Show chose Chavo as his partner perplexes me. Why choose a dude who hasen't won a match in months? Makes no sense to me.

We do know that next week Big Show and Jericho will finally get a proper rematch for the tag titles. I don't think they will win though...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-29 16:09:29

At 12/29/09 02:17 PM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote:
At 12/29/09 01:14 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: We do know that next week Big Show and Jericho will finally get a proper rematch for the tag titles. I don't think they will win though...
If Bret Hart screws DX out of the win next week and Jeri-Show become champs again, I will mark forever.
That is all.

I've been expecting Bret to screw them over as payback, and that sounds perfect.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-30 14:04:57

At 12/30/09 11:23 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Simply put, sail safely Tommy. You shall be missed.

Yeah, sad. I love Dreamer. I knew he was going to lose. I heard the rumors about him asking to be released, so they're not just gona have him bet his career like that and not have him lose. He didn't really have a place in the wwe though. I hope he goes to TNA. I think he'd fit in better there, with all the people from the original ECW there.

"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit. "

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-30 14:07:57

At 12/30/09 11:23 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Simply put, sail safely Tommy. You shall be missed.

Indeed. It's sad to see him go, but I guess this was the best time for it. He gets the honor of being the last true ECW guy who was in the WWE and is the only one to have held the original belt and the new belt. I wish him all the best.

According to PWInsider.com, the early belief is that WWE Diva Melina suffered a torn ACL during her injury incident at the special Tuesday WWE RAW house show last night. Melina is currently undergoing an examination to diagnose the extent of her injuries.

I hope she is ok. A torn ACL sucks. That takes a lot of time to heal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-30 14:35:47

Just thought of a moment in my head and can't remember the details. I think someone had just won a chamionship and all the superstars came into the ring to celebrate. Big Show lifted him onto his shoulder while the crowd cheered and applauded etc.

Don't suppose anyone remembers the occasion or has a youtube video or anything?

|| Portfolio || Facebook || Twitter ||

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-30 15:29:32

I'm upset with myself that I didn't catch Tommy's farewell live, but I'll definitely look up a video. If you weren't a fan of the original ECW, well, it's very hard to explain to you what Tommy meant to that company, and meant to us as a fan base. With Tommy gone those letters truly are dead and gone within WWE. I applaud Tommy for doing what he feels in his heart he needs to do, it would have been easy to take the money and sit on his ass, who could blame him with a family to support. But that's not who Tommy Dreamer is, that's not what Tommy is about, and that's why I've always admired and respected Tommy Dreamer.

I don't think we've seen the last of Tommy in wrestling, not by a long shot. But the WWE chapter of Tommy's career has closed. The ultimate cheerleader, and the last original of ECW has left the building. Thank you Vince (I heard last night was his call) for letting this true professional say good bye in a classy way.

One more time: THANK YOU TOMMY!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* THANK YOU TOMMY!!!

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-30 19:08:59

"Dr. Death" Steve Williams has just passed away.

Source: wwe.com

WWE.com has learned that "Dr. Death," Steve Williams, passed away at the age of 49 after battling throat cancer for many years.

An All-American football player and wrestler at the University of Oklahoma, Williams went on to wrestle in UWF, NWA, ECW, All Japan and WCW with Terry Gordy before joining WWE in 1998.

In 2007, with his cancer in remission, William penned an inspirational book entitled How Dr. Death became Dr. Life. "I've been a fighter all my life," Williams told WWE.com at the time. "I never gave up."

His trying journey infused in Williams a gentle perspective and a deeply spiritual commitment. "I kept praying to God, and He opened the door," said Williams, who devoted his time to working with a ministry group and at-risk kids. "I use the ring as an altar call, and I do my testimony from the ring and ask the kids if they want to give their lives to Christ, and then we pray together."

During his battle, Williams strengthened his bond with the man who signed him onto Mid South Wrestling when he was still a student at OU, WWE's own Jim "J.R." Ross.

"Steve Williams, mentally and physically, is the toughest athlete I've ever seen in any walk of life or any sport, including the NFL," Ross told WWE.com in 2007. "[And] he has a heart of gold."

WWE.com would like to offer Williams' family and loved ones our deepest condolences.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-31 02:38:32

When it rains it pours. Doc was one of the best there's ever been, tremendous athlete and a hell of a worker. His tag team with Terry Gordy was one of the best around, and his status is Japan is legendary. It's a real shame that someone so loved within his profession and by those who knew him passed away at such a young age. Cancer is a son of a bitch folks, an insidious, evil mother fucker. I've dealt with it in my own family and a more evil disease to watch someone suffer through it's hard to think of. At least Doc's battle is over now and he's at peace.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2009-12-31 16:30:18

If I can join I will put it in my sig....

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA 619

PWNAGE JBL SUCKSSSSSSS

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-01 07:39:55

At 12/30/09 03:29 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I'm upset with myself that I didn't catch Tommy's farewell live, but I'll definitely look up a video. If you weren't a fan of the original ECW, well, it's very hard to explain to you what Tommy meant to that company, and meant to us as a fan base. With Tommy gone those letters truly are dead and gone within WWE. I applaud Tommy for doing what he feels in his heart he needs to do, it would have been easy to take the money and sit on his ass, who could blame him with a family to support. But that's not who Tommy Dreamer is, that's not what Tommy is about, and that's why I've always admired and respected Tommy Dreamer.

I don't think we've seen the last of Tommy in wrestling, not by a long shot. But the WWE chapter of Tommy's career has closed. The ultimate cheerleader, and the last original of ECW has left the building. Thank you Vince (I heard last night was his call) for letting this true professional say good bye in a classy way.

One more time: THANK YOU TOMMY!!! *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP* THANK YOU TOMMY!!!

Aw, fuck......... If I had known that, I would have actually taped ECW that night.

As soon as a video pops up, could someone link me to it? I'd like to see it.

NOW ECW is truly officially dead. I'm surprised he stuck around for as long as he did; it just goes to show you how deep loyalty can run.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-01 13:47:34

Hapy New Year everybody! Lets hope 2010 will be a good year for wrestling. On that note, who do you think are some of the guys in WWE right now who could have a break-out type of year? I think John Morrison could be a likely candidate for a bigger push this year as well as Kofi Kingston.

My prayers go out to the family and friends of Steve Williams. R.I.P. Dr. Death. You will be missed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-01 16:24:46

At 1/1/10 01:47 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Hapy New Year everybody! Lets hope 2010 will be a good year for wrestling. On that note, who do you think are some of the guys in WWE right now who could have a break-out type of year? I think John Morrison could be a likely candidate for a bigger push this year as well as Kofi Kingston.

John Morrison is the only guy really positioned in my mind to break out, and that probably only if he isn't drafted away. The problem with WWE is they have that rotten tendency to get guys close or give them the ball and then take it right back away. Until they're really and truly willing to stick behind someone like a CM Punk, or a Kofi Kingston, it's going to be the same as it ever was. I guess we have to really hope TNA gains some traction this year so WWE will be forced to look at their younger talents

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-02 12:50:56

I just found out that WWE is going to release a DVD about Morrison. Guess there is some merit to him getting something of a push this year. His match on SD was good but the DQ finish was lame. I understand that they want to keep pushing Drew, but I just didn't like the finish.

On the other hand I did like how Rey stopped Batista from getting the win to beat the clock. Shame that it didn't pay off completly as he now has to face him nest week for the #1 contender spot.

I can only assume that HBK is going to win the rumble since that is the only way for him to face the Undertaker again. I'm sure thats what Vince was refering to on Raw this week.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-02 13:11:36

At 1/2/10 12:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I just found out that WWE is going to release a DVD about Morrison. Guess there is some merit to him getting something of a push this year. His match on SD was good but the DQ finish was lame. I understand that they want to keep pushing Drew, but I just didn't like the finish.

On the other hand I did like how Rey stopped Batista from getting the win to beat the clock. Shame that it didn't pay off completly as he now has to face him nest week for the #1 contender spot.

I can only assume that HBK is going to win the rumble since that is the only way for him to face the Undertaker again. I'm sure thats what Vince was refering to on Raw this week.

I think they could have the World Title match at the Ruble be a three way between Taker, Rey and Batista, and then have either Misterio or Dave win the belt and feud over it, leaving Taker free to face HBK. Could even have HBK cost Undertaker the belt, because otherwise, they'd have to have HBK entering the Rumble to try and earn a title match. I just don't think think Undertaker/HBK needs to be for a belt. Neither man needs the belt, and I can't understand why Taker hasn't dropped it already.

I was under the impression he was the opposite of HHH and Michaels, in that he never used his backstage influence to benefit himself, but he has had alot of title reigns recently, doing nothing for himself, but sending CM Punk back down the card. Makes no sense to me.

But anyway, Having Michaels/Taker be for a title would be a real waste in my eyes. I'm hoping Jerishow regain the tag belts on Monday, too. Possibly due to some outside influence from Bret.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-02 14:28:01

At 1/2/10 01:11 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote:
At 1/2/10 12:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I just found out that WWE is going to release a DVD about Morrison. Guess there is some merit to him getting something of a push this year. His match on SD was good but the DQ finish was lame. I understand that they want to keep pushing Drew, but I just didn't like the finish.

I think it's too soon to do a Morrison DVD, I've agreed with that sentiment since the project was announced. But I can't fault them for strapping a rocket to a guy and really wanting to get solidly behind him though.

I think they could have the World Title match at the Ruble be a three way between Taker, Rey and Batista, and then have either Misterio or Dave win the belt and feud over it, leaving Taker free to face HBK. Could even have HBK cost Undertaker the belt, because otherwise, they'd have to have HBK entering the Rumble to try and earn a title match. I just don't think think Undertaker/HBK needs to be for a belt. Neither man needs the belt, and I can't understand why Taker hasn't dropped it already.

I see Taker dropping it at the Rumble as well. I had hoped he'd drop it to Punk, honestly I'm not enthusiastic to see a Rey or Batista title run as neither needs it...Rey isn't getting it because once Mania is over he's most likely out with his crappy knees getting fixed...Big Dave doesn't need it, and he always seems to average one major injury a year so...but yeah, it's a "waste" of a title match to do Taker/Michaels 2 for a belt, especially if Vince and Bret could wind up being involved in that angle (and considering their referencing Montreal so heavily...it's entirely plausible to stick Taker in that since I don't think a lot of people realize Taker played a role in the events of that night).

I was under the impression he was the opposite of HHH and Michaels, in that he never used his backstage influence to benefit himself, but he has had alot of title reigns recently, doing nothing for himself, but sending CM Punk back down the card. Makes no sense to me.

This is not backstage influence at all. This is Vince once again refusing to build around the young guys when they don't immediately show dramatic uptakes in business and sticking with the old reliables. Taker has always been a good soldier, the man is working on a replaced hip he came back from WAY. TOO. SOON. Go watch his title win match, there's a point where he's obviously slapping that hip trying to get feeling back into it. This is a guy who came back because the company didn't have use of stars like Edge on the Smackdown! brand. I resent the idea that people think he has the belt because he manipulated things. In the end, Vince is the one making these decisions, and Taker is just doing what's asked of him. I think this might also be a situation where he's being given something akin to that "thank you" run they planned a couple years ago but he got hurt so he never wound up with it. This could be Taker's last run, I think he's been a very good champion so far, but yeah, I think he should be dropping it to somebody on the way up to the top, not someone who's already there. It's not like it's going to hurt his status in any way.

But anyway, Having Michaels/Taker be for a title would be a real waste in my eyes. I'm hoping Jerishow regain the tag belts on Monday, too. Possibly due to some outside influence from Bret.

Probably would be better especially since DX will not be focused on the tag belts really going forward. But I just don't see the switch to be honest.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-03 00:45:01

Boy, did Mr. Ziggles ever come out looking like a million bucks that night; guess they're finally pushing him back up.

I expect The Hart Dynasty to introduce Bret on Monday; it just wouldn't seem right otherwise.

At 1/2/10 12:50 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: His match on SD was good but the DQ finish was lame. I understand that they want to keep pushing Drew, but I just didn't like the finish.

I think it was clever. It keeps Morrison looking strong, and McIntyre looking like a giant douche.

Well, Vickie had to be in the episode somewhere. :P

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-03 01:23:38

At 1/3/10 12:45 AM, Assi9 wrote: I expect The Hart Dynasty to introduce Bret on Monday; it just wouldn't seem right otherwise.

I think that's what they do if they've got a brain in their head. This is a golden opportunity for the Dynasty to get some rub and recognition, and it'll probably help Bret with some of the younger fans in terms of recognition too...but if Bret is going to be a babyface, then I guess the Dynasty would have to turn too. I got no issue with that.

I think it was clever. It keeps Morrison looking strong, and McIntyre looking like a giant douche.

Not to mention, they most likely are going to have this match on a PPV again. Maybe the Rumble, maybe EC, maybe not till Mania. But my POINT is if you want me to pay for this match...you really shouldn't give me a clean finish for free. They've got to get back to where people have to pay to watch feuds get blown off and issues get "settled" in decisive manners. If it's done properly, TV won't suffer for it.

Also yeah, ho hum, more Rey/Batista wrestling each other...I haven't seen that three or four times in the last month have I?

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-04 17:41:22

I have to say, this is the most I've looked forward to an episode of Raw, and maybe even any wrestling event, in a long while. This will air at 2 in the morning here, which reminds me of when I was a kid and my parents let me stay up late to watch PPV's. I was always excitable when they were on, because they felt like something special. Nowadays, when I'm at home, I often stay up late to watch Raw, and any PPV which is on, and it's never as exciting as it used to be.

Maybe it's because I'm older, so staying up until 4 in the morning isn't a big thing any more, but I remember the first PPV I watched seemed amazing at the time. It was Backlash, where The Rock took on Triple H in the main event, and Shane was the special referee.

Here's hoping for Monday Night Wars, and maybe the slight rekindling of my excitable child self.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-04 19:10:00

You can tell there's a new regime in TNA as Spike is running a countdown clock throughout UFC Unleashed tonight and I just saw a promo with Tenay talking about the special with a shot of the crowd waiting outside and Scott Hall and Shawn Waltman were shown with them.

I've also heard there are more names in Orlando tonight, both Nasty Boys, Brian Kendrick, and Orlando Jordan. There's talk Ric Flair is there as well but it cannot as of yet be confirmed. If they have him though, I think the best time to bring him out is right at 9 PM to compete with Bret on RAW because it seems to me WWE will not waste time in getting Bret out and having him all over the show tonight to keep people from channel surfing.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-04 20:26:41

Jeff Hardy has returned to TNA!!!

Hardy intervened after a Steel Asylum match with Homicide. This was a coup for TNA and really shows they're looking to come out guns blazing tonight and going forward. Hardy vs. Homicide? Wow if TNA doesn't completely screw that up that will be a feud to watch.

Also heard you cannot completely trust the card tonight as Hogan is supposed to come in and "change the card".

Oh and one more word for tonight: WOOOO!!!

WWE needs a really good RAW tonight and plenty of Bret Hart since TNA is definitely showing they want to war.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-04 20:37:36

My biggest problem with TNA is that they can't show TNA live in the UK. Apparently, they won't even be able to show the full 3 hours. I suppose convincing UK channels to go out of their way for TNA is too big a task for them right now. Hopefully they will reach that stage. I would like to be able to choose whether to watch Raw or TNA if/when they do more head-to-head shows.

Also, wow about Jeff Hardy. They really are bringing out the big guns. Good decision to do this kind of thing before Raw starts, so maybe some people will be swayed to watch TNA when it really matters later in the night. And we know how much of a loyal fan base has. I'm impressed.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-04 20:54:28

Not to mention they haven't brought out Hogan yet, Hall and Waltman are out in the crowd now. So it looks like it'll be Hogan and Hart head to head at the top of the hour since honestly, WWE HAS to bring Bret out pretty much immediately at 9.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2010-01-05 01:03:06

Hardy's return was very surprising to say at the least.. but do i see him there for a long time?... i dunno doesn't seem likely

besides that nothing else really caught my attention.. i mean don't get me wrong i do like val venis, orlando jordan and shannon moore... but they're not exactly what you'd call "huge surprises"
its cool to see hall back but cmon.. could you honestly see him pulling off an awesome match? never really cared for x-pac like edge once said "1998 called, and they're sick and tired of you"
i didn't see it but i hear angle vs aj was a really good match.. have to definately take a look later

RAWs opening was a great moment in WWE
Hart got a pop like no one has ever gotten in the past couple of years.. though it kind of pissed me off that they only used him for the opening segment, the closing segment and a little segment with Jericho.. they really should of used him more.. ah well he did great in every one of those segments glad to see the hitman again

I'm also glad MVP's finally getting a decent push.. dunno who he really pissed off to become a jobber but hopefully that's all over now.. also I'm really like The Miz's new theme.. I had a feeling that they'd change it soon.. it also looks like they're re-sparking the Miz/Maryse storyline again.

That DX segment with Hornswoggle was pretty weak.. not even Santino could save this one. How many were surprised that HHH barely made any acknowledgment of Hart's return?..

The tag match was good.. started off quite slow, I was really hoping for Bret to come out and announce it as a triple threat tag match with The Hart Dynasty joining the match.. but i was sadly disappointed. Probably the highlight of that match was seeing Hornswoggle getting kicked in the face by Jericho.. they need to hurt that little guy more often, like the time The Miz shot a t-shirt into his crotch. I remember someone converted that clip into an Animated GIF.. if anybody has it, please post it here.. That was hilarious!

The Sheamus/Bourne segment was kind of a middle finger to everyone who was watching.. here I was seeing Bourne actually cut a promo against the WWE champ and actually get a #1 contenders match, thinking that theres a chance he could be getting pushed.. ah well.. silly me for acting like a mark..

Legacy turned it around pulled the same stipulation on Orton this time.. Orton wins. if you missed it, no biggie just watch last weeks.. same thing happened.

The Vince/Bret segment was OK.. not as good as the Bret/HBK segment, the crowd seemed to be getting tired or something because the 2nd time Bret came out there was barely a reaction, though It picked up a bit later. Vince was talking a bit harsh at first but then started to put Bret over then offers his hand in apology, Bret shakes and they celebrate together.. I honestly thought that was gonna be it, but then suddenly Vince (crappily) kicks Hart in the stomach and leaves.. Something good better build out of this.

If there were no Bret Hart it probably would of been the same ol' RAW show.. oh cept without Cena
but it was good enough.. I have to find a copy of TNA.. from what I heard it's getting mixed reviews.. saying that there were more talking segments than actual wrestling matches (doesn't seem to surprise me) but i really wanna take a look at Angle vs AJ... and Hardy's return too.

My deviantART page | My Youtube page (It got terminated)

BBS Signature