Be a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

  • 1,032,361 Views
  • 30,403 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 02:11:30 Reply

At 9/2/07 02:03 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
Geez, spoiler warning much? Anyway, this is only the second time something like this has happened, and last time, it gave Show a great final run within WWE so hopefully it'll do the same for Punk, but that's really going to come down to how it all gets booked. I'll watch at least Punk winning it, but it'll be interesting and scary to see how he's booked after since he seems to be a man without a country within WWE as nobody has really been behind him at all, will that change here? Boy I hope so.

Well the story is on the front page of the WWE website, so I figured it would be alright. I'll be more careful next time. Wasn't the title orignaly supposed to go to Benoit after Lashley, but he backed out?


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 02:29:07 Reply

At 9/2/07 12:32 AM, boloneyman wrote: So Punk beat Morrison at the ECW tapings tonight for the title. Is it just me, or is that belt been forfeited gone to a completly siffrent person then planned due to unfortunate events a lot.

I'm glad he won the title, unfortunately it only took a bunch of suspensions in order for it to happen >_>


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 02:52:27 Reply

At 9/2/07 02:29 AM, pepeatumi wrote:
I'm glad he won the title, unfortunately it only took a bunch of suspensions in order for it to happen >_>

You're right, but a win is a win. What do you guys think will happen if Kennedy get suspended. Hinting from the last Raw, he was supposed to get revealed as Vince's son next Monday. Will they find a way to put the storyline on hold until he returns?


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
YaKi-YaKi
YaKi-YaKi
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 08:58:45 Reply

can i join?

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 09:35:12 Reply

I don't know if you guys have heard this, but some parts of Batista's upcoming book have been leaked.... And I have the name of the book and its chapters.

Do I Shake The Rope, or Does the Rope Shake Me? A look into the philosophy of Batista

Chapter 1: Me and the roids

Chapter 2: More roids

Chapter 3: I want my rematch

Chapter 4: I exposed somebody's ass tonight

Chapter 5: How I got my ass kicked by Booker T

Chapter 6: Interview with #1 contender Basketball

Chapter 7: Well, at least I'm not worse than Khali...right?

Chapter 8: How to correctly insert steroids

Chapter 9: Uhhhhhhh........

Chapter ten: Even as a face I can beat people up whether if I win or lose.

Chapter 11: I had no charisma, so I let the fireworks do it for me

Chapter 12: How I got my groove back... Wait...

Chapter 13: Evolution is a mystery. Befriending Triple H to get to the top isn't

Chapter 14 Atleast the internet nerds likes me more than Cena. Don't they?

chapter 15: I can't believe i'm not buttered

Chapter 16:How I lost 7 world title matches in one year

Chapter 17: How I got Ariel fired for no reason.

Chapter 18: Rematch again; I promise I'll win this one. Seriously. I mean it. Absolutely, positively. If I don't you can slice off my member.

Chapter 19: Go ahead, slice it off. It's all shrunken from roids anyways.

20:BATISTA IS DOWN! BATISTA IS DOWN!!!l

Chapter 21: How to be a great role model for kids

Chapter 22: Philippines

Chapter 23: How I bribed Vince to give me constant title shots, which i lost

Chapter 24: My BFF: Steroids; A Life Long Relationship

Chapter 25: Stair Roids

Chapter 26: Remaaaaaaaaaaatch

Chapter 27: I know. I'll shave my head to be more popular and edgy.

Chapter 28-Wen I go home a wite abut my rematch

That looks like a best-seller to me!


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 10:01:01 Reply

At 9/2/07 08:58 AM, YaKi-YaKi wrote: can i join?

post again and we'll make it official. It also helps to say something in relation to the topic.

pep-- Lol at those chapters.

At least they are going to show the match on tuesday so that way we aren't getting totally cheated. With Punk's straight edge lifestyle he would at least be a safe guy to put the title on. I just hope he's booked as a strong champion.


Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature
HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Member since: Sep. 16, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 10:11:47 Reply

I don't get what WWE.com is trying to do by announcing the results to matches before they actually show. They did the same thing when the Great Khali won the title on SD!
Do you think they're trying to make themselves seem like a viable news source, by posting spoilers?

Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 14:24:30 Reply

BREAKING NEWS: CM Punk has won the ECW title. That is what happens when you fail the wellness test, John Morrison. Expect to see Kennedy, Umaga, Orton, and Booker all JOBBING before they are out for 30 days because of "injury".


BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 16:59:11 Reply

At 9/2/07 04:48 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: As many others have said, CM Punk finally defeated John Morrison for the ECW title. If WWE is smart, they'll take advantage of his "straight edge" moniker and push him heavily as one of their World Champions.

WWE? Smart? *Assplodes!!*

As for Cryme Tyme, how long before we see them in TNA?


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 20:59:14 Reply

At 9/2/07 09:35 AM, pepeatumi wrote: That looks like a best-seller to me!

A majority of these guys take roids,and you can blame the writers for most of the rest.


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 21:11:56 Reply

At 9/2/07 04:48 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote:
According to Pro Wrestling Insider, JTG and Shad Gespard, better known as Cryme Tyme, have been released. Details about the release are yet unknown, but it is believed to be an incident revolving around the current World tag Team Champions Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch and NOT a wellness policy infraction.

Thats upsetting. They had potential at making the tag division on Raw a little bit interesting. They had more promos than matches. Maybe the Highlanders will take their place now.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 21:35:42 Reply

At 9/2/07 09:11 PM, boloneyman wrote: Thats upsetting. They had potential at making the tag division on Raw a little bit interesting. They had more promos than matches. Maybe the Highlanders will take their place now.

I loled seeing them auction off peoples hats,also I tryed my new scanner out with my new Randy Orton action figure with over 20 point of articulation,even if your suspended your still be RKOing people lol.


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 21:37:52 Reply

Why do I always forget the damn pic lol.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 22:02:04 Reply

Too much talent is suspended, WWE is in the dark age. For the sake of the LORD, please give us HHH vs Cena II before we all fall asleep.


BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 22:20:04 Reply

So I was reading the spoilers for RAW (which is being taped tonight) and something caught my eye.

They aired a video about CM Punk and his desire to be champion. In the segment he says something like "I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, my high is wrestling."

It seems Punk is now going to become one of WWE's posterboys. And by tomorrow, you'll have a good idea as to who's suspended from the RAW roster.


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 22:28:18 Reply

At 9/2/07 10:20 PM, pepeatumi wrote: So I was reading the spoilers for RAW (which is being taped tonight) and something caught my eye.

They aired a video about CM Punk and his desire to be champion. In the segment he says something like "I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, my high is wrestling."

It seems Punk is now going to become one of WWE's posterboys. And by tomorrow, you'll have a good idea as to who's suspended from the RAW roster.

If he stays straight edge thats a good,thing, since a lot of little kids watch wrestling,and also the fact he is a good wrestler.


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-02 23:57:11 Reply

At 9/2/07 06:00 PM, The-Redangleprince wrote: When does their "no compete clause" end?

90-days unless they just go to TNA tommorow, as I understand it the no compete dosen't mean you CAN'T work for someone else, it just means that if they do, WWE immediately stops paying them any kind of severence.

They were ok as promos, really they were a modern day Public Enemy riff.

Kennedy won't be announced as Vince's son now, WWE can't afford to be seen as pushing someone who blatantly skirted the wellness policy, then lied about it all over. He has publicly embarrassed WWE so I don't see him getting that kind of rub now.

WWE put the belt on Punk because they're hoping his straight edge persona is a shoot (and I've always heard from reliable peeps that it is), this is definitely a great oppurtunity for Punk as he could go from being the man without a country to a John Cena level player simply because he can continously pass a drug test. It's good for us fans because Punk has all the toolls to be a star, and maybe make the ECW brand have some credibility.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 05:45:24 Reply

At 9/2/07 09:11 PM, boloneyman wrote: Thats upsetting. They had potential at making the tag division on Raw a little bit interesting. They had more promos than matches. Maybe the Highlanders will take their place now.

Highlanders? More like London & Kendrick to be the next No. 1 Contenders. Surely London's collective team punishment over Ashley has blown over now?

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 09:16:47 Reply

The thing that gets me the most about this whole drug controversy is that the only reson these guys are in trouble now is because they got caught, or in this case had their names listed. Which means WWE is not really trying too hard to do it themselves, more of a don't ask don't tell policy.

Raw will be interesting tonight to say the least.


Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 10:34:33 Reply

At 9/3/07 05:45 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: Highlanders? More like London & Kendrick to be the next No. 1 Contenders. Surely London's collective team punishment over Ashley has blown over now?

London and Kendrick have been on tv as of late, so it wouldn't surprise me to see them get the number one contender's spot... They deserve it, that's for sure.

As for Vince's kid... Things are looking up. Maybe its someone tall? Khali? Kane? Taker? Or maybe they mean something else by that. We'll find out sooner than later at least.


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 13:32:12 Reply

I seem to keep forgetting the London and Kendrick are on Raw. They should start a three way feud for the belts with WGTT. That might revive some interest in the tag division.

I think the WWE should use the "Vince's son" angle to push one of the younger talents. Preferably a heel.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 19:44:14 Reply

At 9/3/07 09:16 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: The thing that gets me the most about this whole drug controversy is that the only reson these guys are in trouble now is because they got caught, or in this case had their names listed. Which means WWE is not really trying too hard to do it themselves, more of a don't ask don't tell policy.

The drug policy has been INSANE since Benoit went to a rage and killed his wife and children. But what I am saying is that the company just cannot suspend everyone who failed the wellness test considering that most of them are the top talent that the WWE need for their main events. Who is going to watch a middle card, or say even a low card challenging Cena for the title? At least I won't.


BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 20:15:59 Reply

At 9/3/07 07:44 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: The drug policy has been INSANE since Benoit went to a rage and killed his wife and children. But what I am saying is that the company just cannot suspend everyone who failed the wellness test considering that most of them are the top talent that the WWE need for their main events. Who is going to watch a middle card, or say even a low card challenging Cena for the title? At least I won't.

It dosen't matter, you fuck up, you sit the hell down and somebody else steps up. The main eventers of now are the mid-carders of yesterday. This situation will create opportunity for those who step up and take it, and I hope the guys who get the ball run hard with it and score a touchdown and stay clean. The business HAS to clean the hell up.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Member since: Mar. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 20:38:20 Reply

A bit of a different subject, but has anyone seen the Straight Shootin DVD with Raven? The man is probably the smartest man in the business and it surprises me that he hasn't retired as an in-ring competitor to become a booker or an agent.


My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

YoinK
YoinK
  • Member since: Jan. 5, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-03 23:44:36 Reply

damn.... "things are looking up"???? I was really hoping it would be Mr. Kennedy. I mean... Mr. Kennedy can talk and he kinda looks like a McMahon....
so if it isn't Mr. Kennedy... then who the hell is it? It can't be a hardy boy cuz it's ONE son.
Snitsky?
Hornswoggle?
Hardcore Holly?
Kenny Dykstra?
John Morrison?
I hope we will be able to find out sometime next week.
ALSO... I noticed JR saying .... "mcmahon's sun is a raw superstar... or WWE supersar" that being said... it probably is a raw superstar.

In other news... RAW has been MUCH better without that Bobby Lashley.


Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-04 00:01:28 Reply

At 9/3/07 11:44 PM, YoinK wrote: damn.... "things are looking up"???? I was really hoping it would be Mr. Kennedy. I Hard

Hard to say tho it is,its probably some one tall or and under dog making his way to the top,or when I first heard that I though Jeff hardy because of his insane aerobatics,tho then he would have two sons.


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Member since: May. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-04 00:01:40 Reply

I was thinking Hrnswoggle since the cluse is "Things are looking up." I don't if that could work at all though.

I missed most of Raw tonight, I felt awful and decided to nap. I saw Jeff's match, Sandman hitting Santino with the stick, and the McMahon family segment. How was the rest of the show.

Jeff should has done a split legged moonsault on Umaga as a finisher. The way he won made it look a little too easy.


I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-04 00:12:05 Reply

At 9/2/07 09:35 AM, pepeatumi wrote: I don't know if you guys have heard this, but some parts of Batista's upcoming book have been leaked.... And I have the name of the book and its chapters.

Do I Shake The Rope, or Does the Rope Shake Me? A look into the philosophy of Batista

Chapter 1: Me and the roids

Chapter 2: More roids

Chapter 3: I want my rematch

Chapter 4: I exposed somebody's ass tonight

Chapter 5: How I got my ass kicked by Booker T

Chapter 6: Interview with #1 contender Basketball

Chapter 7: Well, at least I'm not worse than Khali...right?

Chapter 8: How to correctly insert steroids

Chapter 9: Uhhhhhhh........

Chapter ten: Even as a face I can beat people up whether if I win or lose.

Chapter 11: I had no charisma, so I let the fireworks do it for me

Chapter 12: How I got my groove back... Wait...

Chapter 13: Evolution is a mystery. Befriending Triple H to get to the top isn't

Chapter 14 Atleast the internet nerds likes me more than Cena. Don't they?

chapter 15: I can't believe i'm not buttered

Chapter 16:How I lost 7 world title matches in one year

Chapter 17: How I got Ariel fired for no reason.

Chapter 18: Rematch again; I promise I'll win this one. Seriously. I mean it. Absolutely, positively. If I don't you can slice off my member.

Chapter 19: Go ahead, slice it off. It's all shrunken from roids anyways.

20:BATISTA IS DOWN! BATISTA IS DOWN!!!l

Chapter 21: How to be a great role model for kids

Chapter 22: Philippines

Chapter 23: How I bribed Vince to give me constant title shots, which i lost

Chapter 24: My BFF: Steroids; A Life Long Relationship

Chapter 25: Stair Roids

Chapter 26: Remaaaaaaaaaaatch

Chapter 27: I know. I'll shave my head to be more popular and edgy.

Chapter 28-Wen I go home a wite abut my rematch

That looks like a best-seller to me!

The jokes on you, I already have it preoredered and it's going to be amazing. By the way, the should stop with the rematch thing and just give him the title. Ever since Angle and Show are gone, he's the only one really fun to watch. Batista FTW!

Chapter 29 - How Batista became the biggest thing since toast.

Chapter 30 - How Batista DESTROYED Cena without a doubt at Royal Rumble, the best Royal Rumble I've seen in MY WHOLE F*CKING LIFE!!!


Top 50 Reviewers
Top 200 Medal Points
Follow me on miiverse MELLOWYELLOWHDR
RawwwwrrrzzGaming check this guys lp channel out, he's new to it, but man he's good.

BBS Signature
ElementalSoldier
ElementalSoldier
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-04 00:45:53 Reply

Well I decided to retire my Cena sig,and came up with this Hardy bros one,which is way better any how,and if any one is a fan of them or just needs a sig thy can use it to.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club


USMC***NGSM***Im so FAB***PM meh for a sig***0341

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-09-04 01:44:02 Reply

At 9/4/07 12:12 AM, MegaGold wrote: Chapter 29 - How Batista became the biggest thing since toast.

Chapter 30 - How Batista DESTROYED Cena without a doubt at Royal Rumble, the best Royal Rumble I've seen in MY WHOLE F*CKING LIFE!!!

Chapter 31- How to get the boo boo face, be completely inferior to everybody else, and still have marks loving me.

I'm not sure who Vince's kid will be now, but I'm damn sure it's not anyone Yoink mentioned, especially not John "seeya in 30 days!" Morrison.


You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature