Are You Ready No I said Are you ready i love dx they are the best and batista

soundguy911
soundguy911
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:29 AM Reply

Here is a link with some more detail on the Benoit case... I don't like it, but its better to be informed....

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=331 5501&page=1

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:32 AM Reply

Hey long time no see, i am in the club but i haven't said anything in a while, does any body think that the death of chris is related to vince's death?

here's a picture i made for him, we will mis you buddy,

Mortal Kombat Kolab

AnzRage
AnzRage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:48 AM Reply

First Eddie now Benoit. Unbelievable. R.I.P. Chris Benoit.

BBS Signature
Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:54 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 01:32 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Hey long time no see, i am in the club but i haven't said anything in a while, does any body think that the death of chris is related to vince's death?

Here it is.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Reaperyami
Reaperyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:10 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 12:47 AM, madknt wrote: Reaperyami

Thank you!!!

MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:15 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 01:48 AM, AnzRage wrote: First Eddie now Benoit. Unbelievable. R.I.P. Chris Benoit.

His was not by random, he managed for that to happen. Something must have happened, his wife must have said something.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:25 AM Reply

I'm watching this tribute show to Benoit, and personally, I think it's the best one WWE has ever done. The only negative I can say is that I hate how much practice WWE has gotten to be able to make this happen. I almost want this show to be haphazard and disorganized because it never happened before. Because Eddie and Owen didn't die, because nobody ever died before...it's a phenomenal show for a phenomenal performer, but it just shouldn't be happening...it shouldn't NEED to happen...

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Dark-Serpent
Dark-Serpent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:48 AM Reply

Holy Hell.....according to WWE.com and Fox News, the deaths are now being called a double murder-suicide. Benoit killed his wife and son, then took his own life. I'm at a loss for words......

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:55 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 02:48 AM, Dark-Serpent wrote: Holy Hell.....according to WWE.com and Fox News, the deaths are now being called a double murder-suicide. Benoit killed his wife and son, then took his own life. I'm at a loss for words......

You sure? i don't think he would never do that, i think a muderer did this, not Chris, for all the years i have seen him, i highly disagree that he would do that.

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:57 AM Reply

lets just wait to see what wwe says

Mortal Kombat Kolab

JoS
JoS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:57 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 02:55 AM, Assassin223 wrote:
At 6/26/07 02:48 AM, Dark-Serpent wrote: Holy Hell.....according to WWE.com and Fox News, the deaths are now being called a double murder-suicide. Benoit killed his wife and son, then took his own life. I'm at a loss for words......
You sure? i don't think he would never do that, i think a muderer did this, not Chris, for all the years i have seen him, i highly disagree that he would do that.

Have you ever met Chris? Do you know him personally, or are you just judging this off what you see on TV?

Anybody is capable of anything given the correct circumstances.

Bellum omnium contra omnes

BBS Signature
Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 02:59 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 01:54 AM, Assassin223 wrote:
At 6/26/07 01:32 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Hey long time no see, i am in the club but i haven't said anything in a while, does any body think that the death of chris is related to vince's death?

Here it is.

What do you think of my thing also, does it suck or is it great?

Mortal Kombat Kolab

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 04:22 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 02:57 AM, JoS wrote:
Have you ever met Chris? Do you know him personally, or are you just judging this off what you see on TV?

Anybody is capable of anything given the correct circumstances.

I have never emt the man, but I would have love to. My belief of Benoit not killing his family is based off the testimonials of his closest friends and peers. Many of them said he was a family man and knew he loved his family. When Dean and Chavo tell you something about Chris, that trumps any news source.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 05:13 AM Reply

At 6/25/07 08:57 PM, Psiko-Munky wrote: I'm not a member of this crew, but I'm watching RAW right now. This shit is fucked up beyond belief. His whole fucking family is dead.
RIP Chris Benoit

Yea, I can hardly believe what I just saw. The company has lost Eddie in 2005 and now Benoit has passed away. I cannot really find what to say now as Benoit's death is a huge blow to the WWE. RIP, Chris, you will find your place in heaven. :(

BBS Signature
Boris-4-U
Boris-4-U
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 05:24 AM Reply

Well l hearing some rumors on this situation l feel that l should post them here. From what l've heard it wasn't a murder-suicide, just a murder. Supposably Chris was called to his home over an important issue where he and his family were shot. I cannot prove that this is ture, just thought l'd share something l've heard.

NG Mafia
Caaan it beeee that it was allllll so simple then..

BBS Signature
Shaun
Shaun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 6/26/07 05:24 AM, Boris-4-U wrote: Well l hearing some rumors on this situation l feel that l should post them here. From what l've heard it wasn't a murder-suicide, just a murder. Supposably Chris was called to his home over an important issue where he and his family were shot. I cannot prove that this is ture, just thought l'd share something l've heard.

1. there were no bullet wounds.
2. police know what the instruments of murder were.
3. it was a murder suicide.

im sure thats what we all thought when we first heard the news, its true.
blame steroid abuse, it the easy thing to do.

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 09:20 AM Reply

This is just a bad time for us all. I am still shocked just on the fact that Benoit is gone, and now I have to attempt to accept that the circumstances are of the worst kind of nature? I just can't do it....

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
JohnCena423
JohnCena423
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 10:05 AM Reply

first eddie and now benoit

2 of my favorite wrestlers died now

Nicholas
Nicholas
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 11:37 AM Reply

Hey listen..I don't know if any of you have been watching...

But Chris Benoit's aledged "double murder-suicide" is all over the news. I've already seen it on CNN, America's Newsroom, and another one...can't remember the name of the new show.

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 11:47 AM Reply

Oh. My. God.

Being British, I've picked this news up a bit later but..... shit. I'm literally at a loss for words. I just can't believe that Chris Benoit and his family no longer walk this earth. And they're saying Benoit killed his family before killing himself? Not possible, surely. If the reports of his family being severely ill are true, then it must have been a mercy killing. Surely, there's no other explanation. Either that or an unknown assailant did it, but it pains me to say that it's unlikely. I'm just praying that the murders weren't in cold blood.

But why? Why the hell did it have to be Benoit? He was such an amazing wrestler and an exceptional human being. He will be sorely missed by everyone. Perhaps, if this whole damn McMahon storyline hadn't happened..... it seems to have been a curse. First Sherri Martel and now Benoit. This is just unreal. I just hope Chris, his family and Eddie Guerrero are okay in Heaven.

R.I.P. The Benoit Family.

I'll miss you, Chris.

SnakeSkull
SnakeSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Artist
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 11:58 AM Reply

How dare they say that Chris killed his family then him. If he was to do soemthing like that he would show signs that he would. And Chris would nevr do something like that. I think that they were killed by one of the two.
1. That was a new house they moved into and the emergency was that Daniel and Nancy were coughing up blood so maybe there was something wrong with the houses gas holder(Can't remember what it's called. Too angry) and a gas leak killed them.

OR

2. They were murdered.

Speaking of two, I think that some sort of a conspricacy is going on, Because first Eddie, 1 Amigo, Now Chris, Two Amigos, Who's next Dean Malenko?

Barev dzez.

BBS Signature
HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 12:06 PM Reply

At 6/26/07 11:58 AM, TheSnakeSkull wrote: How dare they say that Chris killed his family then him. If he was to do soemthing like that he would show signs that he would. And Chris would nevr do something like that. I think that they were killed by one of the two.

You can't rule it out. Especially since it's the authorities that suspect it's a double murder/suicide, and they apparently found murder weapons. We just don't know what motive he would have behind doing it, if he did.

D-Will-2012
D-Will-2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 12:26 PM Reply

rip chris benoit sinve mr mcmahon died who do you thinks gonna take over i think eric bishoff

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 12:56 PM Reply

I'll say what I've said elsewhere... Rest in Peace Benoit family.

If Benoit did kill them (which is being reported everywhere) then I've lost all my respect for Chris as a person. My respect for him as a wreslter however, will never go away.

And I suggest we start discussing wrestling as soon as possible.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:02 PM Reply

If you go over to PWInsider.com you'll find many links, including the grisly details of what the authorities believed happened. We all want to defend Chris Benoit, we don't want to believe someone that we respected so much and (perhaps) idolized could be capable of the horror he is being accused of, but there is substantial evidence right now to support that theory.

I want to stress that this does not make Chris Benoit a bad person, this does not make him some kind of cold blooded animal, from many of the details I'm reading, and the testimony of the local police who said when the investigation concludes the details will be very bizarre, I believe something went very very wrong with Benoit, that he for some unfathomable reason snapped.

I grief his loss, I grieve his wife's loss, as she too was an active part of the wrestling business, and a major part of ECW early on, I grieve the loss of his son, a little boy who will never grow up and follow his father's footsteps, or choose his own path. To assign blame or deny reality in this situation is wrong, and it does a disservice to the deceased, and to the people who have the painful task of figuring out how this insane situation could have occured.

We are united in our grief right now, and I hope that we can all help each other get through it. We didn't know Chris Benoit on a personal level, but we had a connection with him through his performances that we enjoyed every week. He was one of the best of all time, no matter how his life ended we need to honor those accomplishments, and honor him and his family.

That's all I have to say right now, for those who wonder why I want you to go find the details yourselves, well, frankly I'm still coping with what I've read and I just can't bring myself to repeat it. I make no apologies for that.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Reaperyami
Reaperyami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Voice Actor
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:03 PM Reply

I just woke up a few minutes ago and turned on the news... Chis killed them?!? then himself?!? no that can't be... what a way to start my day...

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:09 PM Reply

At 6/26/07 01:02 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: That's all I have to say right now, for those who wonder why I want you to go find the details yourselves, well, frankly I'm still coping with what I've read and I just can't bring myself to repeat it. I make no apologies for that.

I already saw it. The sad part is I'm already fans of Chris shitting on him, and that's a damn shame. For 22 years he went out and busted his ass to entertain us, and he did that better than a lot of people.

He deserves better than to be remembered as a murdered... But I guess that's just the way it goes.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Assassin223
Assassin223
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:17 PM Reply

I justed watched the news, and he really did snap, he Strangled his wife and smutherd his son, the WWE wrestlers say that they were geting text messeges and they were weird, so they told the WWE and they wanted the police to check and see if he was okay, well they foulnd that he hung himself in his weight room, i just can't beleive why he did this, they are going to check his body and see if he had any drugs on him.

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jun. 26th, 2007 @ 01:37 PM Reply

Oh............my.............fucking.........
....god.............

I just don't quite know what to say right now.....

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.