Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-06 10:58:08 Reply

At 6/6/07 03:38 AM, aviewaskewed wrote: Let's just call RAW Monday Night Mcmahons, honestly, they don't think the draft is a big enough hook? They really need to (once again) focus around Vince? That is probably the single biggest turn off for me with WWE programming right now. Rather then build up the wrestlers (especially now with so much top talent hurt) they decide to waste half a show's worth of time on the social security eligible boss man who wanted to be a wrestler all his life. Vince had his time in the spotlight in the late 90's and early '00's. It's time for him to step away as he's beyond stale at this point.

Same goes for me. It's one of the reasons SD has become the show I hate to miss since it remains Vince free for the most part and actually features some wrestling.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
AnzRage
AnzRage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-06 12:09:28 Reply

Is Bobby Lashley the black Lesnar? Lesnar at his K-1 debut beat this guy in 1:09 by submission. Wonder what is instored for him.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-06 14:28:09 Reply

WOW! Last night's show was crap even for their standards. This was defintely a throw away show because it had no flow whatsoever.

Lashley vs The Originals should have been a Casket match with all the people getting buried afterwards. And Vince is still crazy, and I still don't care.. Get off my tv, old man!

Kevin Thorn vs Stevie Richards: Yes, this was an actual match on the show. Take a guess at who won the match?

The Major Brothers have potential to be a good team despite their loss to Cor Von and Burke. Despite the crowd chanting "boring" this was a solid match and those idiot fans in Orlando, I have a chant of my own... "You're the MORONS that bought tickets to the show!"

CM Punk vs Matt Striker was the ME.... I like Striker on the mic, but why they let him control most of the match was a mystery to me. The crowd should have chanted boring at this match instead. And it was Striker's fault, that simple.

And that was your show... A waste of one hour, but in case you didn't know... There's a draft next week!

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 02:41:04 Reply

At 6/6/07 12:09 PM, AnzRage wrote: Is Bobby Lashley the black Lesnar? Lesnar at his K-1 debut beat this guy in 1:09 by submission. Wonder what is instored for him.

We'll have to see what happens when Lesnar gets a quality opponent, the only fight this guy he beat ever won was against Sean O'Haire.

As far as ECW sucking last night...what did you expect? With the draft next week, all the shows are going to tread water as they gear up for the big show next week, which WWE is hoping will do at least a 4 internally.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 05:28:44 Reply

At 6/6/07 10:58 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Same goes for me. It's one of the reasons SD has become the show I hate to miss since it remains Vince free for the most part and actually features some wrestling.

Not to mention that Edge is there too. He knows how to be a heel. ;)

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 11:35:20 Reply

Super Crazy should be back by July. He was out with a knee injury. It's a good thing too since he's pretty awesome in the ring.

It will be interesting to see who ends up on what brand. I just don't think anything too radical will happen this year. I could be wrong though.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

BBS Signature
theonlynameigot
theonlynameigot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 13:02:06 Reply

is it going to be the whole show? or week by week thing they did before

badboyben5
badboyben5
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 13:48:54 Reply

I would like to join this club

Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 20:21:47 Reply

Ok, well, now I know why RAW on th 11th's 3 hours long; I mean, I know there was a draft lottery, but I didn't know exactly when it was going to be on or which show.

Does anyone forsee the horror that is new GM Vickie Guererro? Or maybe its just horror to me because of the Eddiesploitation Era. I dunno', maybe she won't do too bad of a job, but you guys can't tell me that you don't see this coming.

I apologize for 2 large double-mega-catchup posts; I know I need to stop situations like these.... >_< But hey, look at me - 500 POOOOOOOOOOOSTS!!!!!

At 5/28/07 11:37 AM, pepeatumi wrote: Flair has said he wants to finish his career on SD... He could finish his feud with Carlito and go there after.

Wait - HE ACTUALLY SAID THAT!?

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ^_^

Punk could go to SD, I dont' what is, but Punk just fits with Smackdown, and I wouldn't mind seeing MVP vs Punk for the US Title.

That thought crossed my mind, too.

I thought he sided with The New Breed at one point; I'm guessing that was a ploy?

I'd like to see Benoit go to ECW

It is good territory for rabid wolverines. :P Not that I'd want him to move to a show I can't watch, but it's not like it isn't a good place for him.

At 5/28/07 11:29 PM, periodPops wrote: also it looked like some people tryed to get them to throw cenas shirt back.

I don't think I've ever heard that happen with any other wrestler before; I hope Cena didn't catch that. >_<a t 5/29/07 12:50 AM, periodPops wrote:

At 5/28/07 11:33 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Post RAW, Cena and Lashley stand in the middle of the ring and stair each other down. Cena pokes Lashley, but cooler heads prevail and they shake hands. But Lashley turns on Cena, punches him out, and gives him the dominator to a big pop and celebrates with the WWE title like he is going to go for it next.

FUCK!!!
I remember seeing something that said WWE wants Cena and Lashely to be the next Rock and Stone Cold, thats an obvious stone cold move.

That's a rather odd move. It might suggest something about the Draft choices, however, not to mention this could mean the feud w/ McMahon could finally end soon, which would be a GOOD thing.

At 5/29/07 04:52 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: an ARM WRESTLING CONTEST between Lashley and Vince

I saw that part on the commercial, but I thought it was a past match; wasn't there another one w/ Vince against somebody arm wrestling?

At 5/29/07 10:58 AM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 5/29/07 04:52 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: and a complete freakshow of an 8-Man Tag Match, it's Kane, Goldust, Kamala and Shannon Moore vs. Umaga, Viscera, Kevin Thorn and DOINK THE FUCKING CLOWN.

God help us. At least the 8-Man Tag has a chance to be decent.
It was a 6-man tag match.... Eugene (Dressed as Superman) Kane and Doink vs Viscera, Umaga and Kevin Thorn... And Vince really wonders why his product has become so bad?

o_O They did get 'the strangest', didn't they?

At 5/29/07 10:58 AM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 5/29/07 04:52 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: and a complete freakshow of an 8-Man Tag Match, it's Kane, Goldust, Kamala and Shannon Moore vs. Umaga, Viscera, Kevin Thorn and DOINK THE FUCKING CLOWN.

God help us. At least the 8-Man Tag has a chance to be decent.
It was a 6-man tag match.... Eugene (Dressed as Superman) Kane and Doink vs Viscera, Umaga and Kevin Thorn... And Vince really wonders why his product has become so bad?

o_O They did get 'the strangest', didn't they?

At 5/29/07 06:37 PM, DiscoSheep wrote: and why were people like Goldust on the poster if they aren't even at the show?

I was wondering the same thing; him and Shannon Moore were both on there, yet neither were actually even involved.

At 5/30/07 11:16 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I wonder when King Booker is coming back? I think it was sometime in the summer, like How Rey is slated to show back up in July. Maybe he will come back around that time too. I hope he has anotehr good run like he did before he had to have surgery. Maybe he will get drafted to Raw.

I hope he goes to RAW for a while; the 'King' gimmick was getting nauseating.

At 5/31/07 11:01 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Source - Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Dusty Rhodes is trying to push Vince McMahon and head writer David Lagana into remaking ECW yet again to be more youth-oriented. Rhodes wants to develop all new characters and basically do what the original plan was since day one.

Lagana disagrees and wants to keep the course that the show is going. Vince also agrees with him, which means the brand will continue to run the course it has over the last few months.

I tend to agree with Dusty on this one. Let the younger guys have a spot to grown on.

They really need to start listening to Dusty; he's been one of the only people to actually try & HELP save ECW's ass.

This also shows that David Lagana's either a pussy that's agreeing with whatever Vince says, or he's simply just as big a moron as him. Either way, he ISN'T helping.

At 6/1/07 09:18 PM, LordKooler wrote: Source: 411mania.com

Both WWE and The Sandman are being sued by Karlene Boutwell, a fan who claims that Sandman committed assault and battery against her at the 8/8/06 ECW taping in Nashville, TN. She is seeking $100,000 in damages. She claims that Sandman, "while bleeding from a self-imposed wound to his head, grabbed her, picked her up, and threw her, not only injuring her back and aggravating pre-existing injuries, but also exposing her to blood and humiliating her." Sandman did enter through the crowd during that show but no incident is visible.

Considering that ECW's already encountered a similar problem before, I'm not believing it; and even at that, it still sounds phony. If she doesn't have witnesses, she doesn't have a chance.

At 6/3/07 06:07 AM, TheD-LucksEdition wrote: 1. Women's Champion Melina vs. Candice Michelle (Pudding Match)

Pudding Match. Seriously? Should be surprisingly hot.

Not to me, it isn't. ^_^

Hot girls + wrestling + thick, fluid foods = CHA-CHIIIIIIIIIIING!

At 6/4/07 06:01 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote:
At 6/3/07 10:57 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Lashly finally got the title back. I just hope that this fued us finally over.
Didn't I predict the outcome a few days ago? Yes, I did. Unfortunately, the feud will not be over until Vince uses his rematch clause in Summer Slam. It is going to be a long and boring feud.

Hey, at least it's over for now. I got so sick of seeing McMahon wearing A title, more-or-less a title the WWE didn't even create.

At 6/4/07 08:42 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Currently Chris Benoit is seemingly the only person that has been told that he's changing brands during the 6/11 draft. Benoit is being moved to RAW due to the lack of main-event level depth on the brand.

Aw, crap. >_<

At 6/4/07 05:26 PM, JohnCena423 wrote: Rob Van Dam Def. Randy Orton

Wow, everyone thought it'd be the other way around. SURPRISE - we actually got what we wanted!

At 6/7/07 11:35 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Super Crazy should be back by July. He was out with a knee injury. It's a good thing too since he's pretty awesome in the ring.

Good; this means we get back 2 of WWE's best Cruisers in the same month. July's looking especially good this year.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-07 20:24:52 Reply

Fuck, I seem to have posted part of that mega-post twice. Sorry about that; I just noticed it. >_<

HURRY UP WITH THAT EDIT BUTTON, TOM!!!!!

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 01:02:45 Reply

I'm actuallt kinda surprised that the Hardy's title run has ended so soon. I wonder if this is going to lead to them sticking to singles on their respected brand. With Edge on SD there is a ready made fued for Matt to take part in.

BBS Signature
MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 01:05:38 Reply

At 6/8/07 01:02 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I'm actuallt kinda surprised that the Hardy's title run has ended so soon. I wonder if this is going to lead to them sticking to singles on their respected brand. With Edge on SD there is a ready made fued for Matt to take part in.

A man could only dream for something like that. Not only that, but seeing Matt get the title, he's not as much in his prime like 7 years ago, but he could show a great run with a title. I personally would perfer seeing edge with a long title run on Raw. NO MORE CENA!

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 05:24:17 Reply

At 6/8/07 01:02 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I'm actuallt kinda surprised that the Hardy's title run has ended so soon. I wonder if this is going to lead to them sticking to singles on their respected brand. With Edge on SD there is a ready made fued for Matt to take part in.

I still believe that Matt will feud in the U.S title division. After all, he has not been built as a WHC contender and it is already too late to rush the feud. Plus, considering that Lita is gone, the feud will be very dry if they make it happen. It will be better to have Matt feuding the U.S title division and see what he can do from there.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 11:28:25 Reply

Hey as long as it involves Matt getting some gold, I'm happy. He and MVP could probably put on some great matches.

As for Jeff, there is always the IC title for him to chase, though it's being held by another guy they are trying to bill as a face. I just don't think whatshisname is getting over too well.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 15:32:56 Reply

The WWE has gone too far this time! It seems Santino Marella is getting himself a new gimmick... And it sucks!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 15:49:11 Reply

I've heard that Matt and Jeff are definitely in the good graces of management right now and are in line for more singles pushes. I caution WWE about brand splitting them again, because of the draft is going to matter at all, then WWE needs to I think at a bare minimum make sure that drafted talents stay exclusive to their brands for at least 3-6 months, really, I think all the crossing over is killing the brand split and is going to hurt the specialness of Mania which has traditionally been the show where we see more crossbrand exposure and interbrand bouts.

One of the reasons they're having a hard time exciting me about the draft (and I think some of you are feeling the same) is because ever since even before Mania we're seeing guys jumping brands and appearing on shows they aren't supposed to be on just because they have a buddy over there or whatever. It makes the brand extension seem weak when they don't bother to try and create any sort of explanation for say...why Matt Hardy would have been allowed to team with Jeff, win the World Tag titles, and Teddy Long wouldn't then try to get them on SD! because it'd help his ratings.

The invisible walls need to go back up, and only be broken down or bent in special circumstances or there's just no point to doing what they're doing right now.

Going back to the point I was going to originally make here, hopefully they plan to give Cade and Murdoch a good run with the belts, and treat them as serious champs, if they had them beat the Hardyz just they could split them, then it's a tremendous waste of an oppurtunity, the fans believe in the Hardyz, and Cade and Murdoch have some heat on them now for beating them, if they parlay that into a strong run for Cade and Murdoch with strong opponents, those guys may finally have a chance to make something of themselves, and help resuscitate the tag division on RAW.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 15:52:08 Reply

I've heard that Matt and Jeff are definitely in the good graces of management right now and are in line for more singles pushes. I caution WWE about brand splitting them again, because of the draft is going to matter at all, then WWE needs to I think at a bare minimum make sure that drafted talents stay exclusive to their brands for at least 3-6 months, really, I think all the crossing over is killing the brand split and is going to hurt the specialness of Mania which has traditionally been the show where we see more crossbrand exposure and interbrand bouts.

One of the reasons they're having a hard time exciting me about the draft (and I think some of you are feeling the same) is because ever since even before Mania we're seeing guys jumping brands and appearing on shows they aren't supposed to be on just because they have a buddy over there or whatever. It makes the brand extension seem weak when they don't bother to try and create any sort of explanation for say...why Matt Hardy would have been allowed to team with Jeff, win the World Tag titles, and Teddy Long wouldn't then try to get them on SD! because it'd help his ratings.

The invisible walls need to go back up, and only be broken down or bent in special circumstances or there's just no point to doing what they're doing right now.

Going back to the point I was going to originally make here, hopefully they plan to give Cade and Murdoch a good run with the belts, and treat them as serious champs, if they had them beat the Hardyz just they could split them, then it's a tremendous waste of an oppurtunity, the fans believe in the Hardyz, and Cade and Murdoch have some heat on them now for beating them, if they parlay that into a strong run for Cade and Murdoch with strong opponents, those guys may finally have a chance to make something of themselves, and help resuscitate the tag division on RAW.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 17:23:46 Reply

FUCK, Vince is on Smackdown. This is only acceptable if it leads to Vince getting the fuck off my TV for good.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 17:50:36 Reply

At 6/8/07 05:23 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: FUCK, Vince is on Smackdown. This is only acceptable if it leads to Vince getting the fuck off my TV for good.

Whoop-de-fuckin doo! So we get the Vince Mcmahon trifecta this week. Taking the spotlight away from the wrestlers in all three shows. But what the hell do I know? Vince knows what we want, and we want to see even more of him.

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 17:58:48 Reply

Also, Vengeance is shaping up to be a thrilling PPV. Edge will defend his title against the one, the only BATISTA. That's right, Vince thought "Who honestly wants to see Edge face fresh competition, why don't we just do the same match we've had at the past 2 PPVs?"
I also expect Khali to challenge Cena again, and for Vince to cash in his rematch clause. And MVP to defend his title against Benoit. And Randy Orton to concuss another superstar to death, or something.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 18:08:45 Reply

At 6/8/07 05:58 PM, HeartbreakHoldout wrote: Also, Vengeance is shaping up to be a thrilling PPV. Edge will defend his title against the one, the only BATISTA. That's right, Vince thought "Who honestly wants to see Edge face fresh competition, why don't we just do the same match we've had at the past 2 PPVs?"
I also expect Khali to challenge Cena again, and for Vince to cash in his rematch clause. And MVP to defend his title against Benoit. And Randy Orton to concuss another superstar to death, or something.

Wait? So Batista has a rematch-rematch-rematch-rematch-rematch clause? I'm guessing this is mostly due to the lack of face challengers in SD. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if the WWE actually gave a shit about developing their talent into the aforemention face challengers.

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 18:15:56 Reply

At 6/8/07 06:08 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Wait? So Batista has a rematch-rematch-rematch-rematch-rematch clause? I'm guessing this is mostly due to the lack of face challengers in SD. Of course that wouldn't be a problem if the WWE actually gave a shit about developing their talent into the aforemention face challengers.

The match was made by Vince, so I'm guessing he doesn't need a rematch clause if Vince is making the decision. Hopefully the match isn't actually going to take place, and is just something to further the storyline of Vince going crazy.

Which will hopefully get Vince off my FUCKING TV.
crazistud
crazistud
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 19:17:30 Reply

yo im so joining in man.

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 19:21:48 Reply

Paging MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTER!!!! KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDY!!!!....Kenned y!

Because that's what it's going to take to dislodge Batista from the main event, Batista is at the top until Kennedy gets back and then he will most likely fight Edge at SS (the PPV with the Jackass cast in a match!!! Christ that scares me...). The PPV's are just spinning their wheels now and it's pathetic, this should be the time of year WWE is taking advantage of people being home, and creating their own "summer blockbusters" since they like to say they make movies.

I really hope the draft does something to make the shows better, and after we can get back to trying to really build some things up.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 19:30:16 Reply

At 6/8/07 07:21 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Because that's what it's going to take to dislodge Batista from the main event, Batista is at the top until Kennedy gets back and then he will most likely fight Edge at SS (the PPV with the Jackass cast in a match!!! Christ that scares me...). The PPV's are just spinning their wheels now and it's pathetic, this should be the time of year WWE is taking advantage of people being home, and creating their own "summer blockbusters" since they like to say they make movies.

Assuming that Kennedy remains on the SD roster after the draft. He's got a redy-made feud with Edge already, but its the WWE and they probably forgot all about that already. It wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy goes to RAW and ends up as Cena's (Because he's not leaving RAW) next vict.... challenger.

And not only are the dudes from Jackass supposed to have a match at SS, they're supposed to take part in one of the show's most high-profile matches.

And by the way, you posted the same thing twice a while back. Don't make me call a mod in here unless you want to get banned!

boloneyman
boloneyman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 20:24:54 Reply

So how are the cast from Jackass getting involved. After what Stevo and Chris did on Raw, they shouldn't be allowed any where near a ring.

I am a new terror born in death, a new superstition entering the unassailable fortress of forever. I am legend.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 22:57:38 Reply

Doesn't anyone in WWE remember that having celebrities in matches just turn out crappy? Look at K-fed for an example. Want to go further back? Try Rodman and Jay Leno in WCW... Or worse yet, David Arquet (spelling?) I can see Steve-o doing ok in the ring, but other than that... not real interested.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-08 23:14:47 Reply

Has anyone declined as much in the span of a year than Dave Batista? Once again we had to see another lackluster effort by Batista in a match that should not have been the ME, that honor should have reserved for the awesomeness that was Benoit vs Edge.

But who the hell wants to see THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION in the main event, when we can see a guy who can literally bore you to death?

I'm going to say this.... Batista should go to RAW and feud with Cena. Use what little star power Batista has left and try to make some money off of him, because in one year Batista is going to be doing nothing, and he's going to be worth even less.

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-09 03:23:41 Reply

At 6/8/07 07:30 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Assuming that Kennedy remains on the SD roster after the draft. He's got a redy-made feud with Edge already, but its the WWE and they probably forgot all about that already. It wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy goes to RAW and ends up as Cena's (Because he's not leaving RAW) next vict.... challenger.

From what I was told, if your injured, your not eligible to be drafted. The point of the draft is to move healthy bodies among the three brands immediately, as WWE is definitely not enjoying this latest bite from the injury bug. So I see Kennedy staying put, though these are the same geniuses that put a poll on their website asking which brand RVD would end up on when they specifically said on Tuesday he isn't eligible.

Also, I don't fear the mods!!! ;)

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2007-06-09 05:31:13 Reply

At 6/8/07 07:21 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: Paging MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISTER!!!! KENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEDY!!!!....Kenned y!

Agreed. How many more chances will Batista get before he finally wins the title from Edge? The longer the feud goes, the more I feel that Batista will win back "his" title just like he did in the feud with King Booker. Bring Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiser Kennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnedy back and have him feud with Edge, damn it!

BBS Signature