New Topic Respond to this Topic
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 12:01 PM Reply

Apart from Cena's win, I'm real pissed that Carlito jobbed to the Crapsterpiece. I mean, why the fuck did that happen? Carlito better win this damn feud.

Oh, and I made this.

HeartbreakHoldout
HeartbreakHoldout
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:57 AM, pepeatumi wrote: Randy Orton is the most overrated, overhyped piece of crap I've seen in a looong time.

Thank God somebody else thinks so too. At least Cena is a good soldier for the company, he keeps himself clean for the most part. Orton has a bad attitude to boot, and has got himself into some bad situations in the back.
I think it's the fact he's a third generation wrestler, and I guess they want to keep him around...

Tough break for H. If it is a bad injury, I think they should at least keep him on screen, as a manager for DX, with Shawn Michaels and another. Wasn't there word of Sean Waltman coming back to the E?

JohnCena423
JohnCena423
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 04:31 PM Reply

Results from New Years Revolution

Jeff Hardy Beat Johnny Nitro(to retain the IC title)

Cryme Tyme Beat World s Greatest Tag Team Beat The Highlanders Beat Lance Cade And Trevor Murdoch Beat Jim Duggan And Super Crazy

Kenny Dykstra Beat Ric Flair

Mickie James Beat Victoria(to retain the womens title)

DX Vs Rated RKO ended in a Draw

Chris Masters Beat Carlito

John Cena Beat Umaga(to retain the wwe title)

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 04:38 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:57 AM, pepeatumi wrote:
Orton even managed to make his matches against Angle dull... Can someone name 3 great Orton matches so I that I can be proved wrong?

Orton vs. Cactus Jack in a hardcore match for the IC title
Orton vs. HHH
and..... um......

well you got me there. He's still better than Cena, but its really his antics outside the ring and WWE not enforcing the rules enough that get me.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
bentonguy100
bentonguy100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 04:40 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:42 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I may not be the biggest fan of Umaga, but his unbeaten streak at least had momentum enough for it to mean something. WWE could have given this to somebody who actually could have benefited from breaking the streak, like to Carlito or Jeff, somebody who could easily be put in the main event. Instead what WWE booked will just hurt both Cena and Umaga. Fans who are already getting tired of Cena being superman will continue to grow bored with him, and Umaga will have to have a big re-bound to keep what he has.

Why are they jobbing Carlito in favor of Masters? Sure masters is a good candidate for the mid-card but a fued with Jeff may be better once Nitro moves on. A Nitro/Carlito fued doesn't sound so bad as we will get some great matches out of the two.

That is true at least it did have some momentum Umaga did beat some of the older and soem of the more talented wrestlers in teh WWE...But in all honsesty i dont think Umaga is that great of a wrestler than what he was in his old group because basically what he is being showed off as is a humongus monster like they do the rest of the big wrestlers...But atleast he did show some talent with some of the moves he did like the throw and catch samoan drop thing it was pretty awesome but other than that i think he was pretty much dull from the matches i actaully got to watch of him...

Ok to teh carlito masters thing...I really don't know about that they could be dragging on the fued from when they split up as a tag team but as for now i dont really know...ill look into it more later and find out

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 04:50 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 04:38 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Orton vs. Cactus Jack in a hardcore match for the IC title
Orton vs. HHH
and..... um......

well you got me there. He's still better than Cena, but its really his antics outside the ring and WWE not enforcing the rules enough that get me.

I don't include the Cactus Jack match... Foley has great matches with everyone. As for the one against HHH I remember just seeing the usual moves by Orton and a lot of chinlocks.

And about HHH...

A MRI conducted on HHH this afternoon confirmed he has torn one of the quadriceps in his right leg. He will undergo surgery tomorrow under Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama and is expected to be out 4-6 months.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 01:38 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:

I understand what you were saying. But the Umaga vs Cena match up was very similar to Hogan vs Taker (heel) in 1991. Taker was undeafeated coming to the match up against Hogan. Yes, I know that UT won the title, but he dropped it right to Hogan 4 days later. Assume that Umaga won the title, with the Hogan treatment, we all know that Cena is going to win it back at RR and start another long reign which means that he will win at WM23 as well. Now because he has retained the title, at least there is a chance that he will lose to Orton at WM. Good call.

BBS Signature
Peacekid
Peacekid
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 1/6/07 10:30 AM, YoinK wrote:
At 1/6/07 03:29 AM, Peacekid wrote:
At 1/6/07 12:55 AM, YoinK wrote: Oh snap! It's THE ROCK! i mean.... Johnny Bravo!
On the topic of The Rock, he apparently is in a Disney movie which will be in theaters in 07.

Dwayne Johnson: Footballer, Wrestler, Movie Star, Disney ass slave.

(
Stacy Keibler signed with disney tooo.... I miss her sexy ass

She signed with Disney? For what?

I wonder what all the kids who watched her in the WWE will think.

Right behind you

Redface
Redface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 06:55 PM Reply

Austin 3:16 sez: "If you think Kenny Dysktra is gonna get his ass whooped by Jeff Hardy tonight on RAW, give me a HELL YEAH!"

HELL YEAH!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature
JohnCena423
JohnCena423
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 08:10 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 04:38 PM, Outlaw88 wrote
Orton matches so I that I can be proved wrong?

Orton vs. Cactus Jack in a hardcore match for the IC title

Oron Is a Former World heawyweight and intercontinental

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 08:24 PM Reply

Good news for ECW.... maybe.

The Great Khali is backstage at RAW tonight and will appear live. This is a roster switch.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that there is said to be a marquee main event put on tonight's show at the last minute.

Khali live!!! Oh the Horror!

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 08:24 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Good news for ECW.... maybe.

The Great Khali is backstage at RAW tonight and will appear live. This is a roster switch.

Dave Meltzer is reporting that there is said to be a marquee main event put on tonight's show at the last minute.

I probably should have said this before... Meltzer at times tends to be full of shit! THis could be one such situation, so don't believe anything until you see it.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 10:15 PM Reply

If I'm not mistaken, the guy playing Donal Trump was... Ace Steel!

If you don't know who he is, he is (was, I guess) an ROH wrestler who teamed with Colt Cabana and CM Punk.. They were called the Second-City Saints, and now he's doing this shit.

There were actually boring, TNA and VKM chants in the crowd, and Vince look shocked because people didn't like this.

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 11:29 PM Reply

Khali has indeed transferred:

For those wondering, "Donald Trump" was none other than Ring of Honor regular Ace Steel, who has done appearances on WWE TV in the past as well as Pro Wrestling NOAH tours in Japan. "Rosie O'Donnell" was Virginia-area independent worker Kylie McLane, who I believe was doing her first wrestling appearance in a long time as her name hasn't really been out there in recent months on the independent scene.

World Wrestling Entertainment made the decision to move Great Khali from ECW to Monday Night Raw in the last 24 hours after HHH was injured last night at New Year's Revolution. Khali was moved to Raw to provide more star power for the brand and help fill the void that HHH leaves with his injury.

WWE's plan for Khali until the HHH injury had been to build him as a monster over the next several months to prepare him as a challenger for ECW World champion Bobby Lashley heading into Wrestlemania. Khali will make a "farewell" appearance on ECW tomorrow, facing Tommy Dreamer to end their storyline.

It's possible that Khali's planned ECW role will be filled by a revamped Gene Snitsky, who is expected to debut for the ECW brand down the line.

As of this moment, there's been no final decision as to whether Daivari will remain with Khali or be kept on his own with the ECW brand.

Well...my boy Jason will be happy his boy Gene could be getting such a huge push (they worked together a lot in WXW), I'm really and truly glad to see Khali out of WWECW, that guy is the biggest waste of time, and the single worst edition to the WWECW roster there is. I can only hope that with all the restructuring and turmoil going on over the situation with Triple H, it opens the door for the other brands to potentially get better as Vince (hopefully) pays more attention to RAW. It really makes you wonder where they go with DX now that H is definitely out until about Summerslam. This really is a hell of a break for the company, and Hunter, and since it's his OTHER leg he's torn his quad in (meaning he's now torn both) it really makes me wonder if the H won't have to consider stepping away from the ring sooner then he'd planned. It certainly makes me think WWE really has to re-evaluate their PPV strategy as this show was easily an "extra" sort of PPV that didn't really matter, and one of their absolute top guys (and like him or not, that is exactly what he is) was seriously injured on it, meaning he's useless at the biggest point of WWE's year.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 11:34 PM Reply

A couple other things I wanted to comment on, unless they get Trump or O'Donnell to show up, they looked like total assholes tonight with that ridiculous match.

Daivari I think is screwed whether he follows Khali to RAW, or stays in WWECW. There's just no pushing small guys in WWE, and Daivari was not hired because they were impressed with his skills, they hired him because he can speak Farsi. I hope they prove me wrong, but then I really hoped they'd prove everyone wrong about WWECW sucking too.

I still think this could be a very very interesting time to follow how WWE handles things though. There's definitely a bit of a vaccuum now on RAW, and it's a great time for somebody new to try and step up.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 8th, 2007 @ 11:42 PM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:34 PM, aviewaskewed wrote: I still think this could be a very very interesting time to follow how WWE handles things though. There's definitely a bit of a vaccuum now on RAW, and it's a great time for somebody new to try and step up.

True... But do you really believe that the WWE will actually push someone new? In terms of heel I would expect Nitro and Kenny to step their game up. As for the faces Jeff Hardy could get a push, pr maybe just maybe Carlito will finally do something other than wrestle Masters.

Tonight was the probably the worst RAW I have ever seen....ever.

And I still can't believe that they wasted Ace Steel in that stupid Rosie/Trump "match".

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:42 PM, pepeatumi wrote: And I still can't believe that they wasted Ace Steel in that stupid Rosie/Trump "match".

Although you have to admit, hitting that fake Rosie in the face with that cake pie thing was pretty funny. I don't remember which part I turned it off at, I think it as after Farooq did his usually one liner of 'DAMN'. If anything that is what I watch the side skits of RAW for these days, if anything at all really.

Cool, I didn't know that Ron Simmons[Farooq] was born in Warner Robbins, Georgia. Pretty neat having another wrestler from my state. That and his debut was a month after my birth. This is awesome information. B)

DAMN

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 02:01 AM Reply

It has been a hard decision. But I have determined to withdraw from the club. If you check the EGB, you would know that I had been voted out by the majority of the officers. The horrible news saddened me so much that I found myself completely DEAD inside. Because of that, I have to admit that I cannot enjoy myself posting anymore since I posted nearly 50% of my total post account in my beloved EGB. I am sorry, but the decision has been made --- I am going to withdraw from all my clubs and never post again. DoD is dead in the BBS.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 03:25 AM Reply

At 1/8/07 11:42 PM, pepeatumi wrote: True... But do you really believe that the WWE will actually push someone new? In terms of heel I would expect Nitro and Kenny to step their game up. As for the faces Jeff Hardy could get a push, pr maybe just maybe Carlito will finally do something other than wrestle Masters.

I'm afraid the answer is no, but they're going to have to push somebody, it's probably going to wind up being somebody crappy though, like Khali, since if WWE feels moving him is adding "star power" to the brand, then it seems to me he's probably going to benefit the most from the abscence of the H. So right now I say probably not so I don't get my hopes up for nothing, but hey, they may just surprise us, we've seen in the past what happens when WWE can't rely on the old standbys any longer, but I don't think anybody is ready to be an Austin or something where they'll push somebody they didn't neccessarily think was pushable before because they force themselves into a breakout situation.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 03:27 AM Reply

At 1/9/07 02:01 AM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: It has been a hard decision. But I have determined to withdraw from the club. If you check the EGB, you would know that I had been voted out by the majority of the officers. The horrible news saddened me so much that I found myself completely DEAD inside. Because of that, I have to admit that I cannot enjoy myself posting anymore since I posted nearly 50% of my total post account in my beloved EGB. I am sorry, but the decision has been made --- I am going to withdraw from all my clubs and never post again. DoD is dead in the BBS.

Good luck to you in all future endeavors in life and all that. If you do happen to come back, I'm sure there will always be a place for you here.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
bentonguy100
bentonguy100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 08:56 AM Reply

OK to the triple H thing he is defintely going to be out for 4-6 to six months due to another quad engery..This time it has gone serious.they have said that the thigh muscle has completly came lose from the knee...And that all the info i have...he is due to have surgey today...

How many of you think that he should just go ahead and retire after the surgery i meen he is getting up thier in his age and this makes his second knee injury maybe causing him never to be able to wrestle the same again...so from my prespective i think he should retire...He had a good run but i think this injury could bring his career to a screeching hault or atleast slow it down..or cut a couple of years off of his carrer its self

Any other opinions on this subject???

YoinK
YoinK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Game Developer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 10:21 AM Reply

yea, I think Triple H should retire from the ring... the guy has been around long enough and he has won many championship titles.

They should send CM Punk to raw! I hate Kahli and that Big ugly retard who says... "I LOVE DOUBLE DOUBLE E!"

Kanye West Did What??????
They should make a black guy the manager, they know how to run shit!
2 Girls 1 Cup .... THE SONG!!!!

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 11:17 AM Reply

Well DOD it was good having you here. Hope you decide to come back someday.

Raw was.. pretty boring last night. That Trump/Rosie skit was just awful. I hated that from start to finish. With the crowd reaction it got I sure hope Vince got the message that we are getting tired of that crap.

Should HHH retire? Maybe. That injury was a nasty one. But will he? I doubt he will throw in the towel just yet.

So to fill in the "talent void" they chose Kahli.. They couldn't pick any other bright star from SD or ECW, or maybe call up talent from their territories. They chose the big guy who can't talk (literally it seems) nor wrestle and instantly put him in the main event. Am I the only one who has a problem with this?

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 12:07 PM Reply

At 1/9/07 11:17 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: Am I the only one who has a problem with this?

No you're not. I agree that someone else should have been chosen. CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, hell, maybe even Test would have been better choices. But if Khali has to be around I want Cena against him and Umaga in a Handicap match. Repeatedly.

Speaking of Umaga, at least he got some revenge last night to show he's not useless now he lost a match. I personally like Umaga. I don't know why.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 12:40 PM Reply

Someone was bored and made this... it made me chuckle.

Its a CM Punk prank phne call.... Obviously, its not really Punk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1B1Gkc2YNs#

LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 04:08 PM Reply

Here is the real reason why WWE moved The Great Khali to RAW.

Khali was moved to Raw in response to HHH's injury, but not to fill the hole left by him. The plan was indeed for the DX vs. RKO feud to continue a little longer, and Khali was going to be moved over, but not this soon.

With Big Show looking less and less likely to be able to go at Mania, Khali is now the leading candidate to face Hulk Hogan at Wrestlemania. Vince really wants to play off of Wrestlemania 3 with Hogan vs. a giant, and now Khali appears to be that man.

Khali was moved to Raw to get more exposure in preparation for the Hogan match. Big Show may still return for this, but with it looking less likely it is now Khali vs. Hogan at Mania.

According to people backstage, Daivari will soon be on Smackdown as a cruiserweight.

Credit: PWInsider.com

BBS Signature
Redface
Redface
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 06:07 PM Reply

well, DOD, I'm sorry that things haven't gone your way. There will always be a place here for you.

I thought Trump vs. Rosie was okay and kinda dumb, But I have to say: Trump's Flying Head-butt, The Cake Smash, and Ron Simmon's apperance all kept me in stitches!

Oh, and about that Dysktra/Hardy Match-up, I have something to say: I told you! when has Stone Cold ever steered you wrong.

Twitter|Big Mean Flash Gamer| Art by John Dyer Baizley, sig by Shaun.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 09:07 PM Reply

Hogan vs. Khali? Oh god no.....

I had always thought they should have used Davari in the cruiser division. He really isn't too bad, given the chance.

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 9th, 2007 @ 11:46 PM Reply

Like I say more and more, WWE is just totally fucking hopeless, and until people start tuning out in droves, stop buying their crap and just essentially abandon the product, it's not going to get better.

My god, it's so pathetic how badly they overhyped the RVD/Lashley rematch. Every move Lashley did got a replay and the overselling of how "brutal" it was. They're desperate for that kid to get over right friggin now, and the boos that cropped up here I think are indicating exactly what the fans thought of that. I've said it before...and I'll say it again...CHANGE THE FUCKING NAME OF THAT SHOW!! They're not getting any sort of rub from the ECW name anymore, and they just run the risk of ruining it permanently with this dreck.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Jan. 10th, 2007 @ 05:38 PM Reply

From wrestlezone.com:

During the Rosie vs. Trump match on RAW, some fans in attendance were chanting "TNA" and possibly "VKM" as well. According to a fan in attendance, Vince McMahon, who was sitting by Lilian Garcia, acted like he didn't hear the chants. However, there was one fan right behind him that was repeatedly screaming "TNA, TNA, TNA" in his ear. When this happened, Vince McMahon's smile to the match toned down considerably. Furthermore, his body language seemed to go from excited to slouched down & bored while people in the Scottrade Center chanted his competitor's name.

Internally Monday night's edition of RAW was seen as an utter disaster and embarrassment. It was likely due to the Rosie vs. Trump match as it failed to a monumental degree in the building and had the fans loudly chanting "TNA!"

heh I think Vince got the hint from that one huh?

BBS Signature