iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 01:55 PM Reply

Why does UPN have to censor Vito. (and the back of DX newer t-shirts).

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
LegendaryMatt93
LegendaryMatt93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 01:59 PM Reply

Ummmm...Jeff Hardy has signed a contract called his "second chance" with WWE......You can find that info here!!!

"Can you put that in a memo and entitle it "SHIT I ALREADY KNOW"?" - Sarge, Red vs. Blue

BBS Signature
pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 02:18 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 01:55 PM, iscrulz wrote: Why does UPN have to censor Vito. (and the back of DX newer t-shirts).

Not sure.. But since Smackdown is taped its easier to blur things out, I remember they used to censor Melina's entrance aswell.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Slapdamonkeyaz
Slapdamonkeyaz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 06:36 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 01:59 PM, TheUndertaker666 wrote: Ummmm...Jeff Hardy has signed a contract called his "second chance" with WWE......You can find that info here!!!

Fucking awesome!!

I missed jeff hardy in the WWE. I can't wait to see him come back. But what show will he be on? Will him and Matt team back up? I want to know.....

iscrulz
iscrulz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 07:16 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 01:59 PM, TheUndertaker666 wrote: Ummmm...Jeff Hardy has signed a contract called his "second chance" with WWE......You can find that info here!!!

He will last 2 months max.

At 8/5/06 02:18 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 8/5/06 01:55 PM, iscrulz wrote: Why does UPN have to censor Vito. (and the back of DX newer t-shirts).
Not sure.. But since Smackdown is taped its easier to blur things out, I remember they used to censor Melina's entrance aswell.

I never saw it censored they just never showed her from behind.

£5 man slut for hire. Inquire within

Wi/Ht? #45

BBS Signature
LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 11:04 AM, redface wrote: Hey, lordkooler, did you find those matches I asked for?

Alright, Here are the matches that you asked for.

Taipei Death Match: Axl Rotten vs Ian Rotten.

Two out of Three fall Light Tube Log Cabin match: "Sick" Nick Mondo vs Zandig.

100 Light Tubes death match: Abdullah Kobayashi vs Daisuke Sekimoto.

FMW Electric Pool match.

Those are the matches that I could find. The 100 Light Tubes deathmatch if the closest thing you're gonna get to a 200 Light Tubes deathmatch. I couldn't find the Lucha en Jaula Electrificada match, the Piranha Death Match, The Anus Explosion Death Match, and the Firestone Death Match.

WARNING: All the matches that I posted contain lots of blood.

BBS Signature
The-Redangleprince
The-Redangleprince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 08:06 PM Reply

No comments on the top 10 eh? Surprising.

Anyway, expect Jeff to go about as far as Matt did. They'd have been better off at TNA, but who knows?

One can only hope Hogan doesn't make Summer Slam. Orton doesn't need to be squashed.

Arghbarge. Making my NG comeback.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 08:34 PM Reply

I just got two wrestling dvds today. I got TNA Best of The X Division Vol.1 and Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story at Yorkdale. They're both great dvds. I'm currently watching the Chris Sabin/Petey Williams/AJ Styles Ultimate X match on the Best of The X Division DVD. I'd like to ask you guys a question, What Wrestling DVDs do you have in your dvd collection? I currently have The Rise & Fall of ECW, TNA Best of The X Division Vol.1, and Hard Knocks: The Chris Benoit Story.

BBS Signature
Assi9
Assi9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 5th, 2006 @ 09:49 PM Reply

I must apologize - I was half-way watching some of SD! last night, but I did see the highlights.

Chavo's explanation: I TOLD YA' GUYS! Told ya' that Chavo Guererro was gonna' use the excuse that Rey was running it into the ground & overusing his death. I think that that was the only time I actually agreed with JBL & disagreed with Michael Cole on their opinions of the matter. I'm also a little pissed with the fans not realizing this.

Anyway, Taker looked GREAT last night!!! Knocking Khali over the ropes and giving King Booker the heebie-geebies! Old School! And now we have a Last Man Standing match!

And I got my wish - Elijah Burke showed us what he was capable of. That finisher of his looked like it could easily give someone a concussion if something goes wrong. I don't know about any moves used by Jeff Jarret & Perry Saturn, as I don't know either or their moves. All I saw was "The Elijah Experience" (by the way, great name choice for it^_^).

Excellent cameo of Lashley coming out of nowhere. BAM! Glad he's back.

Michelle McCool's "techer's pets" - I envy those lucky bastards for having the opportunity. ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ Didn't really pay attention to the actual match.

KEN-UH-DAY! WENT KEN-UH-DOWN! Batista Bombed. Thank god he finally shut him the fuck up. And now for Batista to shut the Royal Pain up, and we MIGHT have some peace & quiet for a short period.

Tatanka did alright; he got his revenge Again didn't really notice the match. As for the Brawler having to go through Vito's........................um, "submission move", I feel sorry for him......

I kinda' liked the pie-in-face thing for the Diva contestants....tee-hee. And the match with Ashley vs Krystal I didn't really pay attention to, other than JBL's complaints over Cole pointing out their wrestling ability other than their sex appeal.....

I believe I covered everything.

You can be in Paris. You can be in a Hilton. Just don't be in Paris Hilton.

One of the best threads ever.

aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 12:13 AM Reply

Because SD! airs during the "prime time" hours on free tv, and the show has drawn criticisms from parents groups and the news earlier in it's run (during the Attitude era mostly) and was then toned down. Considering Vince's pentient to still run things on that show that might get UPN in trouble, it seems they're taking absolutely no chances these days. I can't blame them there.

New Diary of Violence, which is just further evidence of why you may call Tommy "The Innovator of Violence" But I call him "The Patron Saint of ECW".

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 12:19 AM Reply

The wrestling DVD's I own:

The Rise and Fall of ECW
ONS 1 and 2
Bloodsport
TNA The Best of Raven
Bret the Hitman Hart 3 Disk DVD
RVD- One of a Kind
Mick Foley's Greatest Hits and Misses

I have some old VHS stuff too. I kinda forgot what I have in that area so if you want to know I will have to go and find them.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
aviewaskewed
aviewaskewed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 12:22 AM Reply

Forgot the link, sorry:

http://www.wwe.com/s../dreamer/080406diary

Not much to look at this week, but it is nice to see someone acknowledge what the fans do for them, and I think the general ECW site has some really cool features, and is destination visiting for any internet capable ECW fans (which should be most all of us...I kind of can't fathom us having any NOT net savvy fans)

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator
The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.
PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature
Vicious-Dave
Vicious-Dave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 01:57 AM Reply

I've never seen so many injuries during a year of wrestling. Hogan, Henry, Batista, others. Rey Mysterio is getting old as champion already. I find Smackdown more entertaining than Raw though. Although, the bring back of DX has brought back some excitement in Raw. I was thinking of more good fights we havn't seen yet. I'd like to see Batista vs. Untertaker for once. That be nice. Also, I want to see Sabu vs. Big Show. Paul Haymon is a dink, let them fight!

TommyGun
TommyGun
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 02:45 AM Reply

Y'know what would be a sweet match? Randy Orton versus Chris Jericho!

I would order any Pay-per-view just to watch that!

Any other hypothetical matches that you would pay good money to see?

"It isn't that democrats are ignorant. Far from it. it's just that they know so much that just isn't so"
Ronald Reagan
Proud supporter of the Dinosaur Conspiracy Theory

BBS Signature
Pozzum
Pozzum
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 03:23 AM Reply

I'm wondering something. Do you guys consider the show ECW part of the WWE it is also owned by Vince McMahon and many WWE stars wrestle on ECW.

Dream-of-Duke
Dream-of-Duke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 47
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 05:36 AM Reply

At 8/5/06 02:25 PM, Jeffaro wrote: Yeah that taker vs booker T match was a realy good mahc...to be frank with you its the best ive seen in a while...I have one question was it me or did taker sorta mess up on his chokeslam?

Taker did not mess up his chokeslam. Actually, he was about to tombstone Booker T when the great Khali interfered. I agree that it was a great match. Taker is still the shit of the company despite being 41 years old. :) He can even have a decent match with the likes of Khali. But too be honest, I do not see Taker putting Khali over again. There is a good chance that the feud will be over at SS. After the PPV, it will be the reunion of BOD.

BBS Signature
mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 07:51 AM Reply

At 8/6/06 02:45 AM, SaiNT_SiLEiGHtY wrote: Y'know what would be a sweet match? Randy Orton versus Chris Jericho!

Yeah, but Chris Jericho is never on the show anymore...

mothballs
mothballs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Game Developer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 07:53 AM Reply

At 8/6/06 02:45 AM, SaiNT_SiLEiGHtY wrote: Any other hypothetical matches that you would pay good money to see?

Oh yeah, John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio.

The-Chaos-Creator
The-Chaos-Creator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 08:15 AM Reply

One I would like to see is Kurt Angle vs. Undertaker again. That would be awesome.

Outlaw88
Outlaw88
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Movie Buff
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 08:49 AM Reply

At 8/5/06 08:06 PM, The_Redangleprince wrote: No comments on the top 10 eh? Surprising.

Damn, sorry bout that. I knew I forgot to do something. I found your top 10 to be very good, and I agree with the three you gave the # 1 spot to. Carlito, Benjamin, and Nitro have been having some awesome matches, and it shows.

WWE Club Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan
Click the sig... Check my blog. My podcast: The Freakacast!

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 8/6/06 07:51 AM, monkeyfart7 wrote:
At 8/6/06 02:45 AM, SaiNT_SiLEiGHtY wrote: Y'know what would be a sweet match? Randy Orton versus Chris Jericho!
Yeah, but Chris Jericho is never on the show anymore...

I'd like to see Jericho come back to ECW. It's better money for him than having a cameo in a straight to TV B-movie. I'd also like to see Tajiri come back. I always liked Tajiri. I enjoyed seeing his appearance at ONS, despite him losing his tag match. I hope he comes back to ECW along with Chris Jericho.

pepeatumi
pepeatumi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 03:21 PM Reply

I'm hoping this is shown on TV...

For those who may have missed it, WWE announced that the first-ever Sabu vs. Kurt Angle match will take place this October during the combined Raw/ECW events in Japan.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

MegaGold
MegaGold
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 05:07 PM Reply

Wait a minute, is Chris Jericho back? Oh please god don't tell me he's on extremly crappy wrestling.

Members of:
The UFC Club
AVGN Club

BBS Signature
JohnStephens
JohnStephens
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 05:10 PM Reply

I'll Join even if i just started Wrestling.

StevensA
StevensA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 05:13 PM Reply

At 8/5/06 08:34 PM, LordKooler wrote: I'd like to ask you guys a question, What Wrestling DVDs do you have in your dvd collection?

Well, this is my collection (at the moment):
Tombstone: History of the Undertaker
Self-Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior
Bloodsport: ECW: The Most Violent Matches

I plan on getting ONS2 with that Barely Legal PPV bonus in the near future.

As for the Top 10 that Redangle posted, good. I could disagree with some of the stuff, but I'm not gonna get into that. Hope to see next weeks Top 10.

NG Mafia, Pokemon Club, Userpage.
sig by Turkeybean

BBS Signature
TheD-LucksEdition
TheD-LucksEdition
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Gamer
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 05:43 PM Reply

At 8/6/06 05:07 PM, MegaGold wrote: Wait a minute, is Chris Jericho back? Oh please god don't tell me he's on extremly crappy wrestling.

No he's not back. I just said I wouldn't mind seeing him back that's all.

The-Redangleprince
The-Redangleprince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 06:04 PM Reply

Chris Jericho has been quoted many times saying that hes not intrested in wrestling right now. When and if he ever returns, it will not be soon.

Arghbarge. Making my NG comeback.

BBS Signature
LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 06:07 PM Reply

I have some news to tell you guys. TNA will be releasing The Best of The X Division Vol. 2 on October 31, 2006. Here is the match list.

1.TNA iMPACT! Three-Way Match - Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Alex Shelley.
2.TNA iMPACT! Three-Way Match - Christopher Daniels vs Austin Aries vs Matt Bentley.
3.Destination X 2006: International X Showcase - Chris Sabin vs Sonjay Dutt vs Petey Williams vs Puma.
4.Lockdown 2006: Xscape Match - Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams vs Puma vs Chase Stevens vs Shark Boy vs Elix Skipper.
5.TNA iMPACT! World X Cup Match - Team USA (Sonjay Dutt & Alex Shelley) vs Team Japan (Hirooki Goto & Minoru Tanaka)
6.TNA iMPACT! Four-Way Match - Senshi vs Alex Shelley vs Jay Lethal vs Shark Boy.
7.Slammiversary 2006 No.1 Contender's Match - Sonjay Dutt vs Alex Shelley vs Senshi vs Jay Lethal vs Petey Williams vs Shark Boy.
8.TNA iMPACT! X Division Championship match - Samoa Joe vs Senshi vs Sonjay Dutt.

Here is the cover of the DVD.

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature
frogman0123
frogman0123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club Aug. 6th, 2006 @ 07:53 PM Reply

I'm going to start a new weekly thing. As most of you guys have your thing (Red's Rants and whatnot) I am going to have...Frogman's Frections. It's basically my reflection of what went down on Smackdown and Smackdown only...seeing how I don't have cable...well I do have cable...but it's basic cable. In other words...no USA or Sci-Fi. Therefore I am going to debut the first official Frogman's Frections.

First of all, let me start off by saying I am no longer reading Smackdown Spoilers. The last spoiler I read was the spoiler between Rey and Booker (last week). The Spoiler I read before that one...was a looooooooooong time ago. It's like I remember someone saying...the action is so much better when you're not spoiled...otherwise you can basically predict what's going to happen next (oh, the ref turned his back, I guess here's where the shilelah shot comes in).

Batista vs. Mr. Kennedy: before this match happened I was so rooting for Mr. Kennedy...and I find that weird seeing how Minnesotans usually hate Green Bayenites. I even went as far as to say "Mr. Kennedy beat Batista at the Great American Bash, he should be the #1 contender" and then Batista took that saying right out of my mouth. Now that Batista has officially beaten Mr. Kennedy, Batista can now deserve the #1 contender spot.

Elijah Burke vs. a random nut jobber aka. Scott Wright: First of all, let me comment on some weird guy...I forget his name...but he went as far as to say Sylvester Terkay is impressive or a cool submission heel guy or somethin like that...then they said I wonder if Elijah Burke is as impressive as Sylvester Terkay. I don't remember the exact quote, but nonetheless, whoever wanted to see Elijah Burke in action got their wish.

K.C. James and Idol Stevens vs. Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki: I hate these guys...flat out...and just for the record that wasn't there debut. I saw K.C. and Idol compete during a Smackdown Dark Match when they were here in Minnesota (7/11). To me, K.C. and Idol are not that impressive live, and even on Smackdown televised they still weren't impressive until the end...allthough they did pull off some good heel manuevers, but what happens when they go solo ie. without Michelle and their partnerat their side? They need improvement.

Kristal vs. Ashley: meh

Tatanka vs. Sylvan: meh. The rubber match should be interesting though.

Vito vs. The Brooklyn Brawler: meh again. All they're doing is trying to push Vito up the ladder with this "gay" storyline...and supposedly it's working because Vito pretty soon might be on (if not allready on) the POWER 25 rating.

Frogman thought inserted here: I have a feeling that eventually Vito will have a confromation with Sylvan. Then both have interesting storylines (Man in dress vs. ambassador of Quebec) which they're using very nicely to try to push them both to the POWER 25 rating.

William Regal vs. Finlay: This storyline is starting to tank...thankfully Bobby Lashly made his return and livened things up.

Undertaker vs. King Booker: Would have been an interesting match to see...if The Great Khali didn't interfere...allthough now we will officially see Undertaker and The Great Khail compete. Last Man Standing match at Summerslam...w00t

lastly, the Diva Search. As I've said before, it's really not that great when the person you were voting for gets eliminated...allthough I think I found a new person to vote for. She's "original".

Last thought for the day...not Smackdown related. Summerslam as we all know is a joint production of Raw and Smackdown (Cena vs. Edge for the WWE Championship, title changes hands on DQ, Booker vs. Batista for the World Heavyweight Championship) so this is my thought...get ECW also involved in the joint production. That way we can see The Big Show vs. Sabu for the ECW Championship.

This is all for this week's Frogman's Flections. Make sure you tune in next week. and with that being said, I guess I have to sign off with a witty remark :P.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WAS SAID RIGHT NOW, THEN GET OUT OF THE DARK WATER WORLD!

If you don't like green, then you don't like me. If you don't like me, bite me. And if you don't like what was said right now, then GET OUT OF THE DARK WATER WORLD!

BBS Signature