00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,515,608 Views | 29,934 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 01:14:54

Next Friday WOULD be cool, if all of those matches hadn't already been fought 2-6 times before.

On Ken Kennedy, the only thing I particularly like about him is his finishing move.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 02:03:58

At 9/1/05 10:04 PM, Septemb3r wrote:
that would have been funny if Melina got dooms dayed. Omfg she broke if half get the parmedics lol.

She's ugly anyways.

Who the hell is that dork just after the match. like a guy from the networks

Some wwe guy not really from the networks.

Good thing slyVAn interupted the christy and stacy match which would of sucked.

Yeah man why do they make all the french guys gay. Funny still.

I like that ken kennedy guy. I would call his finisher steam roller (from sd vg) talk about a risky move, when they banned shootingstar press and 450.

Haha yeah the guy is funny why does he say kennedy twice though. Like at the end but more normally.

wow Who would of thought the simon batista match would last 4 moves.

4 moves? Err I hate Batista. He poses too much 4 times before the match 4 times after.

Yes rey lost super rko ohmayun.

Randy looks weak relying on his father. Why do they kill his character like that?

duma did SD suck? next week looks promising actually.

Obviously that's a given. Might be better it's a premiere.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 02:07:39

It was kind of stupid when Batista was acting like he needed a second bottle of the Simon Dean shake. Orlando Jordan should stop chasing the US Title. He lost to Benoit 2 times and each took about 25 seconds. Thats fast!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 06:20:37

I didn't even see SD and Iknew it was gonna suck. wow lord kooler what talent youhave to copy and paste that. wow your cool. anyway, I checked on WWE.coma nd wow did it suck. thank god I feel asleep

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 10:15:29

At 9/2/05 06:20 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: I didn't even see SD and Iknew it was gonna suck. wow lord kooler what talent youhave to copy and paste that. wow your cool. anyway, I checked on WWE.coma nd wow did it suck. thank god I feel asleep

It's because of your high expectations from the past WWF.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 10:39:18

At 9/2/05 02:07 AM, GeneralMBison wrote: It was kind of stupid when Batista was acting like he needed a second bottle of the Simon Dean shake. Orlando Jordan should stop chasing the US Title. He lost to Benoit 2 times and each took about 25 seconds. Thats fast!

Batista was just playing around with Dean's stuff. He also messed around with JBL's limo and La Resistance's flag.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 11:19:14

At 9/2/05 10:15 AM, AnzRage wrote:
At 9/2/05 06:20 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: I didn't even see SD and Iknew it was gonna suck. wow lord kooler what talent youhave to copy and paste that. wow your cool. anyway, I checked on WWE.coma nd wow did it suck. thank god I feel asleep
It's because of your high expectations from the past WWF.

that's very true, but it is their own fault for letting things go downhill. it is like bands. if a band starts to suck people won't keep buying their records they will forget them and find someone else. The WWE is feeling the hurt of sales drops and such but they will feel it more whne TNA hits spike

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 11:29:23

At 9/2/05 11:19 AM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote:
that's very true, but it is their own fault for letting things go downhill. it is like bands. if a band starts to suck people won't keep buying their records they will forget them and find someone else. The WWE is feeling the hurt of sales drops and such but they will feel it more whne TNA hits spike

Hopefully when the competition gets stronger they will be forced to be more creative.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 12:22:23

Well at least a new tag team is in the works. Regal can do great in teh ring so it's a good idea to start with.

There is a wwe.com only match up right now that has Vito vs. Steven Richards... I had no idea that Nunzio won the Cruiserweight title. Guess they have banished that belt to velocity.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 12:46:46

At 9/2/05 11:29 AM, AnzRage wrote: Hopefully when the competition gets stronger they will be forced to be more creative.

nah dude that is bullshit. see the thing is compare it to ECW vs WCW. when thinsg got bad WCW made thinsg bad for ecw and made them go bankrupt. if vince get's at all worried by TNA he will just buy them out and that will be the end of it. and that whole thing about some guy saying that "ECW is coming back after this wrestlemania" is totally true. cause that is vinces way for taking away TNA fans and putting them back to ECW

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 14:35:57

Next week on SD!, it will be the end of Batista, JBL series and the beginning of Randy Orton, Batista feud. It is very predictable that Batista will defeat JBl and all he will get is a devasting RKO. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-02 15:28:26

At 9/2/05 02:35 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Next week on SD!, it will be the end of Batista, JBL series and the beginning of Randy Orton, Batista feud. It is very predictable that Batista will defeat JBl and all he will get is a devasting RKO. ;)

Yeah haha that's a good guess. I think that will happen. Dream_of_Duke you are known for your self made paint sigs. Don't ever change.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 11:34:14

I might be going to SD next week depending if I can get tickets or not. I'll let you know

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 11:46:24

At 9/3/05 11:34 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I might be going to SD next week depending if I can get tickets or not. I'll let you know

Nice for the premeire for the new Friday Night Smack Down?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 15:27:20

At 9/2/05 03:28 PM, AnzRage wrote:
At 9/2/05 02:35 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Next week on SD!, it will be the end of Batista, JBL series and the beginning of Randy Orton, Batista feud. It is very predictable that Batista will defeat JBl and all he will get is a devasting RKO. ;)
Yeah haha that's a good guess. I think that will happen. Dream_of_Duke you are known for your self made paint sigs. Don't ever change.

----------------
lol! As a matter of fact, I suck at computer skills so badly that I even don't know how to make my BBS sign. As a result, I have to paint it by using the painting prograss. I know that it is not the best sign ever. But as long as I like it, it is ok. :P

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 16:08:16

At 9/3/05 03:27 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote:
At 9/2/05 03:28 PM, AnzRage wrote:
----------------
lol! As a matter of fact, I suck at computer skills so badly that I even don't know how to make my BBS sign. As a result, I have to paint it by using the painting prograss. I know that it is not the best sign ever. But as long as I like it, it is ok. :P

Yeah but you can go to the clubs and crew forums and ask someone to make you one. Though will kill your orginality. I only recognize your sig picture.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 17:56:35

a month from now TNA impact will hit spike and I canit wait. imean it is gonna hopefully renew my faith in wrestling.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 19:40:04

At 9/3/05 05:56 PM, DuMa_RyoHahn wrote: a month from now TNA impact will hit spike and I canit wait. imean it is gonna hopefully renew my faith in wrestling.

ditto. i have high hopes for TNA, i hope it doesnt let me down!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 19:44:25

Meh, damn you Americans. I get stuck with 6 month old TNA here.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 21:53:14

I cannot wait to see HBK to break the damn Master Lock so that the Master Lock Challenge will come to an end. But I have a feeling that the Challenge will still continue for some time...:(

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 23:22:09

At 9/3/05 11:46 AM, AnzRage wrote:

yup. I just got a ticket. Bad news is, UPN is only going to air an hour of Sd This friday due to some other program they are running. So hopfully I'll get my moneys worth anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-03 23:31:31

At 9/2/05 02:35 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Batista will defeat JBl and all he will get is a devasting RKO. ;)

I thought you didnt like randy orton

cant find the thread.
At 9/3/05 07:40 PM, -DarkDeviL- wrote: ditto. i have high hopes for TNA, i hope it doesnt let me down!

Mmm maybe I should start reviewing agian.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 00:08:39

At 9/3/05 11:22 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:
At 9/3/05 11:46 AM, AnzRage wrote:

yup. I just got a ticket. Bad news is, UPN is only going to air an hour of Sd This friday due to some other program they are running. So hopfully I'll get my moneys worth anyway.

Aw, SHIT. Smackdown's big debut is coming up and they get fucked like that?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 00:16:16

At 9/3/05 11:31 PM, Septemb3r wrote:
At 9/2/05 02:35 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Batista will defeat JBl and all he will get is a devasting RKO. ;)
I thought you didnt like randy orton
cant find the thread.
At 9/3/05 07:40 PM, -DarkDeviL- wrote: ditto. i have high hopes for TNA, i hope it doesnt let me down!
Mmm maybe I should start reviewing agian.

--------------
Who said that I didn't like Randy Orton? As a matter of fact, he is my favourite 2nd generation wrestler. :P Yea, I was a bit mad when he RKOed Stacy. But I soon found out that all the WWE divas were sluts and it is fine for me to see him RKO some whores.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 00:45:39

At 9/4/05 12:08 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Aw, SHIT. Smackdown's big debut is coming up and they get fucked like that?

That's going to be a consistent pattern that they'll be pre-empted in major markets, since UPN has signed a lot of deals with MLB teams to carry their games. You'll barely see it if you live in the New York, or Philly markets when Baseball season starts up again next year.

You don't have to pass an IQ test to be in the senate. --Mark Pryor, Senator

The Endless Crew: Comics and general wackiness. Join us or die.

PM me about forum abuse.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 03:54:23

At 9/4/05 12:45 AM, aviewaskewed wrote:
At 9/4/05 12:08 AM, cornontheconn wrote: Aw, SHIT. Smackdown's big debut is coming up and they get fucked like that?
That's going to be a consistent pattern that they'll be pre-empted in major markets, since UPN has signed a lot of deals with MLB teams to carry their games. You'll barely see it if you live in the New York, or Philly markets when Baseball season starts up again next year.

Good thing I live in Southern California where UPN only shows Los Angeles Dodgers games and the Los Angeles Angels are in a local channel called KCAL which is owned by the CBS family. I remeber last year when the Dodgers played on Thursday and UPN show it from 7PM to 10PM (which they moved SD! to Saturday Night same time starting at 8PM.) Maybe over here it maybe 2 hours for SD! Who knows?!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 04:05:26

Yeah good luck to TNA there gonna need it

Im English and they like they do episodes like a mounth ago, I also go to the website
its cool

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 11:40:43

well.. not so much that match but I am looking forward to the eddie/rey cage match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 11:45:43

At 9/4/05 11:40 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: well.. not so much that match but I am looking forward to the eddie/rey cage match.

I see Eddie trying frog splash off the top off the cage for a victory. Its about time they gave him a W. He is a good wrestler, and they are wasting him with this. The face fans will eventually get bored with rey always winning. You need a own point to make the high point even better. The only way they have attempted this with Rey/ddie so far is with personal things that shouldnt be in wrestling.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2005-09-04 11:58:38

At 9/4/05 03:54 AM, GeneralMBison wrote:
Good thing I live in Southern California where UPN only shows Los Angeles Dodgers games and the Los Angeles Angels are in a local channel called KCAL which is owned by the CBS family. I remeber last year when the Dodgers played on Thursday and UPN show it from 7PM to 10PM (which they moved SD! to Saturday Night same time starting at 8PM.) Maybe over here it maybe 2 hours for SD! Who knows?!

Yeah I remember that one time. I also live in Los Angeles, California. That sucks though really dumb as well killing the season premiere like that.

BBS Signature