Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-11 17:36:38 Reply

At 2/9/06 05:08 PM, MALforPresident wrote: happy 200 all. only took almost 3 years.

Funny, it took the OCP almost 3 months.

i've been busy with school and basketball and girlfriend.

So it's school in the day, basketball in the evening, and girlfriend at night?

i even did something i never thought i'd do. i applied to a community college.

Don't worry it's completely normal.

well, not really.

Either way, you're still getting the same courses.

also, my girlfriend is going there and my dad was almost demanding i do it.

Bonus.

guess they won, eh?

If they don't win, then you lose.

oh well, i'm doing better in school.

Therfore being a slacker works.

and in slacker news. i've been falling asleep almost every study hall and english class the last two weeks. and yet i've been getting a lot more sleep lately.

That must be why you're doing better in school.

And as for my life, it's work in the day, computer games in the evening, and sleep/sexxor at night. The weird thing is that I'm near Don virtually every hour of the day.

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-11 18:53:27 Reply

At 2/10/06 03:18 PM, biteme2514 wrote: First off, well, I'm in college now. Film school's got at least as many idiots in it as high school, if not more, but I think I'm starting to get the hang of things. No longer want to be a director.

Good for you dude.

Me and Ori are still going strong even though last month got pretty ugly, but we're coming up on fifteen months.

That's sweet. 5 months with my bird now :D

I miss Newgrounds. In just nine days, my NG account will be exactly three years old. I remember when being EGSC was something that set you apart from the rest. Now, it's just being one of fifty. Well, I hit it. And I just don't care anymore. The 10,000+ Experience is kind of cool though. No one can just storm in and get that in two months. Heh, who am I to talk? There are people who still hate me for my early posting sprees!
(Woot.)

Nice work.
I'm 500 away myself.

Talk to you guys all late, my dad has just told me my internet will be disabled everyday untill my homework is completed...

Yeah, they finally figured out I was addicted :D rofl.

LATERS

LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-12 00:22:57 Reply

Congrats on 200 guys... I'm planning on stopping by here more often maybe bring a litle more activity...

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-12 01:48:39 Reply

At 2/12/06 12:22 AM, -Superman- wrote: Congrats on 200 guys... I'm planning on stopping by here more often maybe bring a litle more activity...

Good good, please do.

Congrats TearDropped.

On what, you ask?

Being signed up for 1,000 days, is what :P

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-12 05:20:50 Reply

At 2/11/06 06:53 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Nice work.
I'm 500 away myself.

Heh, you lucky son of a bitch. I've got around 3 1/2 months of B/P'ing still to get to EGSC. But you know, my short school break will start next Friday, so I could nicely gain myself around 70 B/P a day! :D If lucky, over 80 a day. I'll have to not be lazy waking up in the morning if I want to try and get over 80 B/P a day.

[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-12 15:55:01 Reply

At 2/12/06 05:20 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Heh, you lucky son of a bitch. I've got around 3 1/2 months of B/P'ing still to get to EGSC. But you know, my short school break will start next Friday, so I could nicely gain myself around 70 B/P a day! :D If lucky, over 80 a day. I'll have to not be lazy waking up in the morning if I want to try and get over 80 B/P a day.

I hear that haha. Takes me a good solid day during the week to achieve 80...

Man, yesterday (Sunday) I could have gained around 130... but I went out to my grandparent's house for lunch, taking 4 hours, missing 60 points. >: (

Then on saturday I could have made 150 but I had tennis in the morning and in the afternoon I helped my friend move house.
>: (
Stupid people.

heh, well, another week or two and I'm there, and then I'll finally be able to pay attention to RL activities without thinking about clicking on internet submissions in the back of my mind all the time.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-13 11:44:19 Reply

At 2/12/06 03:55 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Stupid people.

Meh, I'll be shopping on Friday with my sister, but I don't mind. It's just the first day off school. I'll have enough days to try and get a high pace in one week. So I wouldn't call those people stupid. Just deal with some of the time you had to go off the internet for people you know. :P

Formerly Bahamut

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-15 00:14:14 Reply

wow, you dont really last long without me, do ya?

i really like NG's new header..more then the last few. if only i'd get my old style BBS back :(

life is going really well. i nearly got on honor roll again, one point off. oh well. at least it was an 84 overall average for the semester. cant say i've ever done that before.

today was v-day/girlfriend's birthday. i got her two dozen roses and took her out to sushi and a movie...well, she paid for the movie. no sexxor though. le tired and le classes early in the morn for the both of us. not that big of a deal.

yesterday was our one month anniversary. and sunday she gave me a massage. she's really good at it. ^_^

basketball is rolling along, i've gotten quite a bit better this year.

well, i'm not seeing the girly tomorrow, so i guess i'll check back then.

<3 slackers

and i know allison is going to read this, so <3 to allison!!!

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-15 11:03:32 Reply

At 2/15/06 09:41 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well it runs smoother, but the buttons are so bland :( i do admire the log-in system in the right hand corner, oh well i supose ill get use-to the buttons...

What I really hate about it is trying to get used to clicking at the exact places on the page now that the header is all different. Heh, I wonder what the NG logos will look like on Halloween and Christmas times now. :D

Formerly Bahamut

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-15 21:27:33 Reply

At 2/15/06 11:03 AM, Bahamut- wrote:
At 2/15/06 09:41 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well it runs smoother, but the buttons are so bland :( i do admire the log-in system in the right hand corner, oh well i supose ill get use-to the buttons...
What I really hate about it is trying to get used to clicking at the exact places on the page now that the header is all different. Heh, I wonder what the NG logos will look like on Halloween and Christmas times now. :D

i dont like the new motto. "problesm fo the future today" is way better.

but i mean, the new one does fit tom's ideas of the site as being a community.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-15 23:45:25 Reply

At 2/15/06 09:41 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: My opinion on the new header...

My opinion... I think if they are going to change the header they should change the rest of the site as well... It doesn't match the forums or the front page... In my honestly opinion i think they should spruce up the NG Mag...

BBS Signature
LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-15 23:55:50 Reply

At 2/15/06 11:53 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: They change the layout every 6 months or so, and its sorta funny because some parts of the site are still way old haha...

Yeah i know... It really bugs me...

BBS Signature
Toohot100
Toohot100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Movie Buff
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-16 11:37:12 Reply

At 2/15/06 09:27 PM, MALforPresident wrote: but i mean, the new one does fit tom's ideas of the site as being a community.

Of course, that's what I thought as well. The new slogan makes sense, but I really liked the old slogan a lot better than the new one.

At 2/15/06 11:45 PM, -Superman- wrote: My opinion... I think if they are going to change the header they should change the rest of the site as well... It doesn't match the forums or the front page... In my honestly opinion i think they should spruce up the NG Mag...

Well, there are some error pages AND PROFILES that'll need to be updated if all the layout should stay the same. I really really hope profiles are going to be updated next along with adding some new stuff in profiles.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-17 08:46:07 Reply

At 2/17/06 08:42 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I like the profiles, i hope they dont change them to full page foms, that would look odd and funny...

That's the only thing I'm worried about profiles. Are they going to be put on full page like the reviews and Grounds Gold did? I fucking hope not since it would make things worse and gfox said he wouldn't update the pentalist as often. :( Why can't Tom and the admins just tell everyone who has problems with opening flashes, profiles etc to hold CTRL when they're trying to open a flash or a profile.

Formerly Bahamut

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-17 18:15:45 Reply

Mal, good to see you're having a good time and things are going well. Things are about the same for me, I guess. School is pretty cool (apart from the added work load), the girlfriend is pretty good, and the interweb is also pretty sweet about now - egsc, oh yeh, I joined benny boy in the EGSC rank :D

X + Bahamut - good to see you fuckers posting in here, really helps.

Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-18 04:49:20 Reply

At 2/17/06 06:15 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Mal, good to see you're having a good time and things are going well. Things are about the same for me, I guess. School is pretty cool (apart from the added work load), the girlfriend is pretty good, and the interweb is also pretty sweet about now - egsc, oh yeh, I joined benny boy in the EGSC rank :D

Well, now you got EGSC, you won't need to worry much about B/P'ing right now. You can now go back and concentrate on real life stuff. :P And you were lucky to be in the first 50 to get EGSC. Just made it. XP

X + Bahamut - good to see you fuckers posting in here, really helps.

Yeah, I'm trying my best to post here.

Formerly Bahamut

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-18 18:44:12 Reply

At 2/18/06 04:49 AM, Bahamut- wrote: Well, now you got EGSC, you won't need to worry much about B/P'ing right now. You can now go back and concentrate on real life stuff. :P And you were lucky to be in the first 50 to get EGSC. Just made it. XP

Yeah, that was something I had to balance out for a while. Start off the school year well, whilst trying to snatch that top 50 spot.

Yeah, I'm trying my best to post here.

:D
Good on X for luffing me, aswell :) lolz.

Frank
Frank
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-19 13:28:10 Reply

oh snap 200 pages

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-19 16:27:36 Reply

At 2/19/06 11:59 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I was actually suprised to see you at #45, i been on a roll last week and now the new week starts...

Yeh, I did pretty well for myself :D

Anyways, i just added netscape browser to my laptop and im so loving it, its awsome...

Haha you lucky bastard. If it's got Centrino, you'll never miss another JP on the RG portal again :P

Oh snap you got the 6,000th post in here.
lawl wut.

sparks
sparks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-19 16:42:14 Reply

I will join this crew. tomorrow. im too busy doing nothing.

haha just kidding. but anyways. I guess i am a slacker. I haven't gone to school in 5 weeks. and i am getting transferred to home schooling.

do i qualify? :D

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-20 15:45:36 Reply

At 2/20/06 03:26 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Im not sure what that is, but i know that the new browser is very fast, and i really love the way the tabs work, im loving it...

'Centrino technology' in laptops allows you to connect to the internet wherever there's an available server or whatever... so if you're at the airport and you've got to wait around to connect to their server or use one of their computers, you can just sit down and connect to it wirelessly on your laptop.

Did i, haha ok...

yesh :(

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 00:40:01 Reply

i'm only on the net right now to say hello, and to read an email my girlfriend sent me and demanded i read and reply to before i went to bed tonight...

so i did that. and now i'm off.

and allison, i know you're gonna read this..or not, but if you are. hi, sorry i havn't been around much. but you've been playing that blasted WoW so much.

okay. back to sleep. busy week for me

yesterday at work:

4 one hour private lessons in a row starting at 11:45am

today at work:

9:00am. 2 hour private lesson (one kid)

11:00am. 3 hour private lesson (three kids)

2:15pm. 1 hour private lesson (one kid)

yay money

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 58
Audiophile
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 04:48:36 Reply

At 2/18/06 06:44 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Yeah, that was something I had to balance out for a while. Start off the school year well, whilst trying to snatch that top 50 spot.

Hey Marcus, I wish you could've been another person who stops B/P'ing shortly after getting EGSC. :( Then people would be able to go up a few more ranks. :D

At 2/19/06 04:27 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: Oh snap you got the 6,000th post in here.

Some posts in this thread got deleted a while ago and it was someone else who got the 6000th post here.

Formerly Bahamut

M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 15:19:06 Reply

At 2/21/06 12:40 AM, MALforPresident wrote: i'm only on the net right now to say hello, and to read an email my girlfriend sent me and demanded i read and reply to before i went to bed tonight...

post a pic of her pls.
seems like she's got you wrapped around her little finger :P

and allison, i know you're gonna read this..or not, but if you are. hi, sorry i havn't been around much. but you've been playing that blasted WoW so much.

laaame. lol..

okay. back to sleep. busy week for me

same *collapses*

yesterday at work:
today at work:
yay money

zomg im employed now. 2 times a week after school, at a fruit shop, i work for about 3 hours and pack everything up/take shit out to customer's cars when they can't carry it.

and this morning i have an early morning business management class because my teacher is only part time at the school and can't make it wednesday afternoons >: (
so im like, dying here, i need more sleep.

• Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 15:42:25 Reply

Erm...can I join this crew or whatever.

TenorofTenors
TenorofTenors
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 15:56:39 Reply

may i join, i have been putting off school since kindergarden and my dog hasn't been fed in about 3 years. that explains the pile of dirt in my backyard

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 16:20:02 Reply

At 2/21/06 03:19 PM, M-A-R-C-U-S wrote: post a pic of her pls.
seems like she's got you wrapped around her little finger :P

no, i usually do what i want when i want. but if she asks nicely i usually do things for her anyway.

frankly, i'd rather not have you see her. she'd probably think that would be creepy for me to do.

laaame. lol..

you're angry because you dont have WoW...just like me :/

same *collapses*

i just got home from work again. had two group lessons, New To Sports all day. no private lessons >:(

and i have basketball practice in about 40 minutes

zomg im employed now. 2 times a week after school, at a fruit shop, i work for about 3 hours and pack everything up/take shit out to customer's cars when they can't carry it.

...sounds like a useless job

so im like, dying here, i need more sleep.

sleep is overrated

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
M-A-R-C-U-S
M-A-R-C-U-S
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-21 23:49:46 Reply

At 2/21/06 04:20 PM, MALforPresident wrote: no, i usually do what i want when i want. but if she asks nicely i usually do things for her anyway.

MANPOWER!

frankly, i'd rather not have you see her. she'd probably think that would be creepy for me to do.

Lol, you'd tell her? "HEY im gona post a pic of joo on tha net so my efriends ca see K?"

L.A.W.L.

you're angry because you dont have WoW...just like me :/

I have stepmania... it's far... far better
@_@

i just got home from work again. had two group lessons, New To Sports all day. no private lessons >:(
and i have basketball practice in about 40 minutes

shiiit.

...sounds like a useless job

lol taking the fkn stuff out to ppl's cars is. but i pack up the entire god damn shop.
if that's useless to you... YOUR BRAIN DOES NOTHING >:O LAWL.

sleep is overrated

yeh but i need lots of it...
hw to do.

GanonsTriforce
GanonsTriforce
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-22 15:09:08 Reply

At 2/21/06 12:40 AM, MALforPresident wrote: and allison, i know you're gonna read this..or not, but if you are. hi, sorry i havn't been around much. but you've been playing that blasted WoW so much.

Merr.

I really need to talk to you, Mal. I called your house but Mary I think, picked up.. and said you weren't there. Sigh.

Marcus....

I'm surprised they don't mistake you for one of the fruits. :o

BFU-Gunslinger
BFU-Gunslinger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to the slackers crew 2006-02-22 17:06:07 Reply

Hello hello everyone? Remember me? Congrats on the 200 pages. Has Ratchety been around I need to talk to him.

So update on my life.

I don't think yous noticed but I'm 15 now, still bi, still a furry. Damn I joined here when I was 12...Time flies eh? I got a girlfriend now[just started going out last night] So I'm feeling a tad bit better then I was. Damn I missed you guys...so much cooler then the AAHC. Ehh I gotta jet so whatever bye

I'll prob never read your replies.