New Topic Respond to this Topic
Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Nov. 1st, 2008 @ 01:49 PM Reply

Some tapes from Mindless Self Indulgence's earliest shows have been leaked on to YouTube.

Shifty - Little Jimmy Urine sings the song I Hate Jimmy Page with entirely different lyrics. The lyrics are from the song Shifty by Onyx. This makes me wonder, was I Hate Jimmy Page originally a cover song, or did they write I Hate Jimmy Page before they performed this song?

Urination - Little Jimmy Urine pees in a cup and drinks it while performing Pussy All Night. A lot of people have heard about this show, but they havn't actually had a chance to see it.

BBS Signature
Abyssus
Abyssus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Nov. 1st, 2008 @ 07:55 PM Reply

Going to see MSI in january hopefully now, in Manchester! With Bring me the horizon, and other emo bands, but who gives a shit.
Anyone else going?

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Nov. 1st, 2008 @ 08:22 PM Reply

At 11/1/08 07:55 PM, Abyssus wrote: Going to see MSI in january hopefully now, in Manchester!

Lucky bastard, there still isn't much of a change that I'll get to see them anytime soon.

With Bring me the horizon, and other emo bands, but who gives a shit.

That's definatly a lot worse than who they used to have with them, at one point Combichrist and The Birthday Massacre were playing with them. Apparently Combichrist got kicked off the tour due to problems with MSI's management.

BBS Signature
Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 17th, 2009 @ 11:06 PM Reply

Mark David Chapman - Music Video
Written in Cold Blood

I think the new music video is pretty good, but it wasn't everything I expected it to be. I honestly don't blame the director though, I think I got myself a little too hyped up for it. Overall, it's a great video that visualises the meaning of the song very well. My only real complaint is that the visual style is a bit too similar to the music video for Animal.

The new songs is catchy, but it's really hard to understand what Jimmy is singing. I think they distorted his voice a little too much, but it still sounds good. Like most songs, I'll probably be able to understand it perfectly once I've read the lyrics.

Anyway, hopefully this post will help keep the club alive. It seems like this club has pretty much become dead, but there's been more to talk about lately, so we might be able to keep this club alive for a little longer.

BBS Signature
Gamepro23
Gamepro23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 18th, 2009 @ 12:03 AM Reply

I'm in. I love their music!

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 18th, 2009 @ 12:09 AM Reply

At 1/18/09 12:03 AM, Gamepro23 wrote: I'm in. I love their music!

Welcome to the club, make sure to post regularly.

Also, I'm going to repost my last post, just so it dosn't go unnoticed.

I fucking hate it when I get the last post on a page...

Mark David Chapman - Music Video
Written in Cold Blood

I think the new music video is pretty good, but it wasn't everything I expected it to be. I honestly don't blame the director though, I think I got myself a little too hyped up for it. Overall, it's a great video that visualises the meaning of the song very well. My only real complaint is that the visual style is a bit too similar to the music video for Animal.

The new song is catchy, but it's really hard to understand what Jimmy is singing. I think they distorted his voice a little too much, but it still sounds good. Like most songs, I'll probably be able to understand it perfectly once I've read the lyrics.

Anyway, hopefully this post will help keep the club alive. It seems like this club has pretty much become dead, but there's been more to talk about lately, so we might be able to keep this club alive for a little longer.

BBS Signature
Abyssus
Abyssus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 22nd, 2009 @ 05:55 PM Reply

MSI THIS FRIDAY BITCHES! TOMMOROW!
I'm so excited for it, I SHALL REPORT BACK TOMMOROW.

Sorry for being inactive ):
aninjaman
aninjaman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 22nd, 2009 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 1/22/09 05:55 PM, Abyssus wrote: MSI THIS FRIDAY BITCHES! TOMMOROW!
I'm so excited for it, I SHALL REPORT BACK TOMMOROW.
Sorry for being inactive ):

I went to them once. There was a guy in a chicken suit. Wasn't even part of the show. Just a guy in a chicken suit. It was awesome.
I was to scared and naive to go in the mosh pit and I regret that. I want to see them again so bad.

Abyssus
Abyssus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 23rd, 2009 @ 07:42 PM Reply

I am so tired, this has been one incredible night. MSI was fucking epic, the pits where epic, the mosh was epic, everything was epic! Except after all the other bands, none of which where bad, I was so tired and dehydrated I didn't have much energy.
Then Tornado came on and we went insane, but after that I nearly collapsed. WAS THE SEX.
SEX.

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jan. 23rd, 2009 @ 07:55 PM Reply

At 1/22/09 08:03 PM, aninjaman wrote: I went to them once. There was a guy in a chicken suit. Wasn't even part of the show. Just a guy in a chicken suit. It was awesome.

Yeah, I've heard about people dressing up in weird suits when going to an MSI concert. Apparently the band likes it when people do that, they find it funny and entertaining.

At 1/23/09 07:42 PM, Abyssus wrote: I am so tired, this has been one incredible night. MSI was fucking epic, the pits where epic, the mosh was epic, everything was epic! Except after all the other bands, none of which where bad, I was so tired and dehydrated I didn't have much energy.
Then Tornado came on and we went insane, but after that I nearly collapsed. WAS THE SEX.
SEX.

Lucky bastard, I want to see them so badly! I have nobody to go with though, so the chances of me seeing them are very slim.

BBS Signature
EclecticEnnui
EclecticEnnui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Filmmaker
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Feb. 4th, 2009 @ 12:03 PM Reply

On Feb 15th, on Radiogrounds, I will be hosting a countdown of best songs of all time, voted by you. So, come and vote!

This is a shameless promotion, btw.

Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club

BBS Signature
therealanimator
therealanimator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club May. 19th, 2009 @ 04:26 PM Reply

hey can i join? im a huge fan of MSI.

cherry garcia: its like having an angel cum in your mouth

BBS Signature
Dema-The-Hedgehog
Dema-The-Hedgehog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 6th, 2009 @ 11:32 AM Reply

My i join im a huge fan of them i like tornado, Masturbates, Faggot, kill the rock , Daddy, Uncle, Molly, backmask and everything else by them and Jimmy Urine is really sexy >.>

Look at that sexy motherfucker

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 6th, 2009 @ 02:20 PM Reply

At 7/6/09 11:32 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote: My i join im a huge fan of them i like tornado, Masturbates, Faggot, kill the rock , Daddy, Uncle, Molly, backmask and everything else by them and Jimmy Urine is really sexy >.>

You can join, but nobody really posts here anymore. I tried bringing this club back to life several times, but it just ended up dying over and over again.

BBS Signature
Dema-The-Hedgehog
Dema-The-Hedgehog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 6th, 2009 @ 05:23 PM Reply

At 7/6/09 02:20 PM, Deadly-Shadow wrote:
At 7/6/09 11:32 AM, dema-the-hedgehog wrote:
You can join, but nobody really posts here anymore. I tried bringing this club back to life several times, but it just ended up dying over and over again.

Awww that sucks MSI is awesome oh well >.>

seductive-dolli
seductive-dolli
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 6th, 2009 @ 06:19 PM Reply

FLCL "shut me up"

Yeah I like some of their songs....

BBS Signature
Capconami
Capconami
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 26th, 2009 @ 03:13 AM Reply

ok im sorry if i am beaking this clubs rules, if i am i am not aware of it. I need to get the word around.
Every year i will do something called a msi conglomerate. Now if you go to my page and see my videos,
They suck BUT ONLY BECAUSE I DIDNT REALLY TRY SO DONT JUDGE MY WHOLE PERFORMANCE ON FLASH BASED ON THAT. But any way, Its gonna be good. In addition to putting news posts on my page i will be twitting some updates and blah blah blah i am so tired
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THE CAPCONAMI HAS COMPLETELY POSSESSED ME

Anubis
Anubis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Jul. 26th, 2009 @ 03:18 AM Reply

FUCK YEAH! MSI!!!
I like Shut me up on You'll rebel to anything (I think that is the album its on)
However Mark David Chapman on If was good to.

Grass grows, Birds fly, Sun Shines, and bruddah, I hurt people.

BBS Signature
Dema-The-Hedgehog
Dema-The-Hedgehog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Aug. 13th, 2009 @ 06:59 AM Reply

Am i the only one here who would agree that MSI has had a huge change in there musical style?

Just listen to Frankenstien girls will seem strangely sexy and listen to IF theres a huge musical style difference

But MSI is still bad ass

Kwing
Kwing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Sep. 15th, 2009 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 8/13/09 06:59 AM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote: Just listen to Frankenstien girls will seem strangely sexy and listen to IF theres a huge musical style difference

Yeah, I agree. FGWSSS is my favorite album. I stopped listening to them a while after I bought If. Pity, though, they were really good.

(Favorite songs are Diabolical and Backmask)

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.
Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Anubis
Anubis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 01:00 AM Reply

At 8/13/09 06:59 AM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote: Am i the only one here who would agree that MSI has had a huge change in there musical style?

Just listen to Frankenstien girls will seem strangely sexy and listen to IF theres a huge musical style difference

But MSI is still bad ass

Oh god, I thought I was the only one.

Grass grows, Birds fly, Sun Shines, and bruddah, I hurt people.

BBS Signature
Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Audiophile
Response to Mindless Self Indulgence Fan Club Sep. 16th, 2009 @ 04:43 PM Reply

At 8/13/09 06:59 AM, Dema-The-Hedgehog wrote: Am i the only one here who would agree that MSI has had a huge change in there musical style?

There definatly has been a massive change in their style, but they still keep a lot of the elements that were in their older albums. It's all mostly due to the nature of the band. They don't seem like the kind of people that would want to stick with the same style, so the experiment with every album.

BBS Signature