New Topic Respond to this Topic
Nightshadeplus
Nightshadeplus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-24 21:05:28 Reply

At 4/12/03 11:20 PM, implodinggoat wrote: And before you go say, "But he was so great with the economy" you must remember that it was Clinton's economic policy that allowed the stockmarket to get very overvalued. Near the end of the Clinton administration there were reports that the Dow which was over 12000 should in fact be valued no higher than 9000, but Clinton didn't gove a damn because the levee didn't break until he left office.

I just recently checked out a book from the campus library entitled "It's Still the Economy, Stupid: George W. Bush, the GOP's CEO." When I first saw this book, I thought it was going to be nothing more than Democrat propaganda blowing out every page...well it's true but it does back its statements with evidence and sources. The author is Paul Begala, formerly a counselor to the former president Clinton (figures). It basically praises the Clinton administration for its economic policies while demonizing Reagan's, Sr's and Jr's administration (If you didn't see that coming, you must be blind).

DivineSlayer
DivineSlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-24 22:22:23 Reply

Soadclown...

This is the same damn shit I'm hearing from every anti-war protestor. So far in the war there hasn't beem that many casualties. Besides, compare this to any of the numbers of people that Saddam has killed. Are you saying Saddam is better than GW or are you just refusing to bring other factors into the equation. One of the things I seriously dislike is saying half the story.

War is bad but necessary.

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-24 22:30:02 Reply

100+ Casualties is still too much for a war that could have been resolved peacefully had Little George not been so damned trigger-happy. Keep your eyes on Syria, that's the next on the list.

BBS Signature
bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-25 17:08:15 Reply

At 4/24/03 10:30 PM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote: 100+ Casualties is still too much for a war that could have been resolved peacefully had Little George not been so damned trigger-happy. Keep your eyes on Syria, that's the next on the list.

I think its more like 1000+ casualties, and then military. Syria you think? I disagree. I reckon theyll go for N. Korea but they gotta sort out Iraq fully first.

DivineSlayer
DivineSlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-25 21:31:54 Reply

There is no way that we could deal with Iraq peacefully. Saddam would never turn over his WOMD and I'm certain he has them. Even without them he was still building weapons that violated the treaties so for the UN to keep its face before the world it would have to do somehting eventually. For 12 years it refused and finally the US realized its policy of "stay strong = stay safe" wouldn't stop terrorists and Iraq's most likely attack on the US would be through these terrorists, the US had to attack. That and the whole oil deal. In any case Saddam had 12 years and he wasted all the chances we gave him.

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 00:22:23 Reply

At 4/25/03 09:31 PM, DivineSlayer wrote: There is no way that we could deal with Iraq peacefully. Saddam would never turn over his WOMD and I'm certain he has them.

Well, quick, write down all your hunches and we'll start dropping bombs. Jesus. Have we SEEN any proven Weapons of Mass Destruction (I hate people too lazy to write out the words)? When you do, then talk.

BBS Signature
<deleted>
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 00:38:48 Reply

At 4/9/03 06:11 PM, Shangui wrote: Am I the only one thinking that George W. Bush doesnt know the meaning of democratie ? I mean, he did said himself that he went against his people because they "didnt knew what was good for them". And he accuses others of attacking democratie. I sure hope he wont get elected in the next elections.

Am I the only one who thinks you don't know the meaning of "spelling"?

I am really sick of these "lol bush sux cuz hez ghey" threads.
Bush is not the best president ever, but go and look up some of the accomplishments of Hoover or Millard Fillmore and then tell me he is the worst.

EvilGovernmentAgents
EvilGovernmentAgents
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 03:45:39 Reply

At 4/26/03 12:22 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote:
At 4/25/03 09:31 PM, DivineSlayer wrote: There is no way that we could deal with Iraq peacefully. Saddam would never turn over his WOMD and I'm certain he has them.
Well, quick, write down all your hunches and we'll start dropping bombs. Jesus. Have we SEEN any proven Weapons of Mass Destruction (I hate people too lazy to write out the words)? When you do, then talk.

Let's see.... U.N. arms inspectors took more than FIVE years to find WOMD in Iraq, and that was only possible with highly circumstancial evidence. What makes anyone tihnk that Coalition troops can find some in one or two months?

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 04:27:11 Reply

At 4/26/03 12:22 AM, JudgeMeHarshX wrote:

If there turn out not to be than Saddam has to be the biggest retard ever, all he had to do was cooroporate fully the first time and he could have gone on dictating for the rest of his life.

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 15:23:34 Reply

Saddam cooperated, the U.S. and the un inspectors found nothing, then france and germany asked for more time, the U.S. said no and started attacking iraq. When the war is gonna be over American troops are gonna be checking every square inch of the country and find absolutely nothing, like the first time. And riddle me this: Why would no country in the world except the united states be allowed to have weapons of mass destruction? Is it because one day the U.S. is gonna try and take over the world? Probably not but still they should destroy their weapons too. What do you think the U.S. would do if a country came and asked to inspect the country for WOMD? Theyd probably laugh in their face and hopefully start a war on it so the world could tech th U.S. a lesson.

DivineSlayer
DivineSlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 21:12:40 Reply

At 4/26/03 03:23 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: Saddam cooperated, the U.S. and the un inspectors found nothing, then france and germany asked for more time, the U.S. said no and started attacking iraq.

Wow, you have just successfully combined 12 years into 2 sentences. Umm.. I think there is a bit more to the story than just that.

DivineSlayer
DivineSlayer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 21:17:58 Reply

At 4/26/03 03:23 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: When the war is gonna be over American troops are gonna be checking every square inch of the country and find absolutely nothing, like the first time.

If you are referring to the first war we had you need to check what your saying. Please explain to me when we searched the entire country and found nothing. If you are referring to the weapons inspectors then you are also wrong. We found he had illegal weapons. Weapons outlawed to him that he built and had in his country anyway. I wish everyone would understand that there are more than just WOMD that he cannot have.

Btw, I meant 2 lines not 2 sentences.

Jimsween
Jimsween
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-26 21:18:54 Reply

At 4/26/03 03:23 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: Saddam cooperated, the U.S. and the un inspectors found nothing, then france and germany asked for more time, the U.S. said no and started attacking iraq.

Wrong, wrong wrong, if Saddam cooroperated than why did the inspectors say he didin't? I can hear you reply now, "bekuz bush is payen dem $$$".

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 12:15:51 Reply

At 4/26/03 09:18 PM, jimsween wrote:
Wrong, wrong wrong, if Saddam cooroperated than why did the inspectors say he didin't? I can hear you reply now, "bekuz bush is payen dem $$$".

He did co-operate, but not very well. He destroyed those Al-Samood missiles (although grudgingly) but he still destoryed/was in the process of destroying them. And France and Germany did ask for more time and the US just continued anyway.

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 12:53:19 Reply

At 4/10/03 04:38 PM, Squall222 wrote: -Don't be a group of Nazis. Hes the president and just because you personally don't like one thing others may be in favor of it. Basically mostly the democrats put out this stuff to try to make fun of Bush. Hes the president and if you dont like the way we run our country go somewhere else.

Hm. Lets actually look at this one, usually I ignore this *evil grin* ^_^. So, even though I personally don't like something, others might so I shouldn't say anything? He's the president and if you don't like it, shut up and go "somwhere else" (disregarding the fact that this is the internet, not America)? Who's being the Nazi here, you 'overly-patriotic' brainwashed fool?

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 12:59:30 Reply

At 4/24/03 04:23 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: 20000 people protesting? In NYC, city of MILLIONS, that adds up to not shit, let alone enough to win a vote to stop the war.

Well you gotta realize that many people have jobs, family lives, dates, trips... Basically we're all to busy with our days to do anything or really care about anything.

We see the news of the war on Iraq, sympathize with one viewpoint or another, ignore it, and continue on our days.. maybe blab what you think to a friend or two, but face it.. We're too busy with nothing to do anything.

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 13:00:40 Reply

Think of it this way... Christmas and Easter Catholics. They pretend they're religious by going then, but they are simply liars. Showing faith when it's convenient. THAT is exactly what basic American opinion is. =P

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 13:14:36 Reply

Bush > Any Democrat President

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-27 15:44:12 Reply

At 4/27/03 12:53 PM, NoNameProphet wrote:
At 4/10/03 04:38 PM, Squall222 wrote: -Don't be a group of Nazis. Hes the president and just because you personally don't like one thing others may be in favor of it. Basically mostly the democrats put out this stuff to try to make fun of Bush. Hes the president and if you dont like the way we run our country go somewhere else.
Hm. Lets actually look at this one, usually I ignore this *evil grin* ^_^. So, even though I personally don't like something, others might so I shouldn't say anything? He's the president and if you don't like it, shut up and go "somwhere else" (disregarding the fact that this is the internet, not America)? Who's being the Nazi here, you 'overly-patriotic' brainwashed fool?

That was well said. Oh and squall22, do you even know what nazi means? go look in a dictionnary(the big book with all the words and theyre definitions), and if you still dont know ask me and ill tell you, quim.

VigilanteNighthawk
VigilanteNighthawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-28 14:07:18 Reply

At 4/10/03 04:08 PM, TheShadowOfLenin wrote: Y'know Bush really is lacking in the intelect department. All he did before he was president was to sit in his office playning video games, and now he wants to go on a rampage of killing British citizens claiming it's because of a "war" just to benifit his career. If he is not removed by the next election I shall hunt him down with a large pair of naval
callipers.

P.S He goes on vacation every two days as well!

I'm not so sure about the whole callipers thing, but i do agree with you that the war in iraq is secretly named "operation bush for president in 2004" I'm am fed up with all this 9-11 bullshit. It has become nothing but a damned excuse to blow up everthing in sight without any real cause except he feels like it and he's scared the american public into blindly following. Furthermore, anyone who isn't on board is labeled "unpatriotic" no matter why they don't believe in this war. Then, of course, has been the lack of analysis of why there even is terrorism against the US from the middle east. Oh sure, they hate our way of life, but why? Could it be that we stick our noses three feet up the middle east's ass against there wishes whenever its convienient. They probably wouldn't give a rats ass about us if we just stayed the hell out of there. Then again, dropping bombs on people doesn't piss them off, right? I mean...look and israel and palestine....israel invades whenever a cherry bomb goes off and flattens and entire palestinian village....and now they are the best of friends

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

VigilanteNighthawk
VigilanteNighthawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-28 14:11:35 Reply

At 4/27/03 12:53 PM, NoNameProphet wrote:
At 4/10/03 04:38 PM, Squall222 wrote:

I couldn't have said it better myself. I always find it funny that the "most patriotic" are always the first to quash the very principles upon which this country was founded.

The Internet is like a screwdriver. You can use it to take an engine apart and understand it, or you can see how far you can stick it in your ear until you hit resistance.

fourdaddy
fourdaddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-28 15:06:15 Reply

At 4/27/03 03:44 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: That was well said. Oh and squall22, do you even know what nazi means? go look in a dictionnary(the big book with all the words and theyre definitions), and if you still dont know ask me and ill tell you, quim.

he may not know, but i do. anti-war people seem to be generally alright with saddams weapons (of what level of destruction-i dont care). anybody else know a little bit of nazi history? you know, the part where they rearmed germany against the treaty of versailles? hmmm...rearming in the face of a doctrine that forbade it... that almost sounds familiar...

oh and about the dictionary (thats right, 1 n) - it also has the correct usage of the words they're, there, and THEIR (this is the one you should have used)

JMHX
JMHX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-28 17:14:55 Reply

At 4/27/03 01:14 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: Bush > Any Democrat President

Facts > Nemmy

BBS Signature
paulnice
paulnice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-28 17:16:07 Reply

dude you really cant talk about anything he does man and next time you think of all the families with their mothers and fathers out there fighting for you and your freedom i really think that have no room to make at post the is bad toward your nations president

fourdaddy
fourdaddy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-29 11:40:37 Reply

At 4/28/03 05:16 PM, paulnice wrote: 50 words with no punctuation

ummmm... ok.

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush, a bad president 2003-04-29 17:30:13 Reply

At 4/28/03 05:16 PM, paulnice wrote: dude you really cant talk about anything he does man and next time you think of all the families with their mothers and fathers out there fighting for you and your freedom i really think that have no room to make at post the is bad toward your nations president

Yknow, i really hate people who thinbk that overtrhowing a dictator makes america a more "free" country. check out one of my post for the whole shabam.