00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

can any of you animators check out

632 Views | 10 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

this new starwars skit i put on my page. its called beter return of the jedi

i think it would be a cool flash animation.

just click on my profile and listen to beter return of the jedi.

thanks you all

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 19:23:48

Why are you telling us this.

What are you insinuating?

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 19:27:00

At 12/13/06 07:23 PM, StealthBeast wrote: Why are you telling us this.

What are you insinuating?

trying to get an animator to check it out to see if they would like to animate it.
i am new to new grounds kinda so if this isnt how you do things.

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:01:57

i can tell you new.

We dont just go in to peoples houses and beg for lines.
--

If u want someone to animate something, state a price.
--

SOMETIMES u can get an animator to do if for free if its a really good skit, and your really lucky. And then, the animator probably wont be that good and the project could crash at any moment.

---

Why don't you make it yourself? Take up flash, it's fun.

Also note that this is the nicest reply your going to get to this topic. People are so sick of people posting "make my animation" topics that when they see them, they flame them, or they begrudgingly resist the temptation to flame them and just ignore them.

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:07:58

I agree, yesterday there was a guy asking us to animate a stick war for him to submit it all by himself

I mean, we are good guys, but we dont do charity either... XD

Also getting commercial is just boring.

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:14:45

At 12/13/06 08:07 PM, Nighthawkstudio wrote: I agree, yesterday there was a guy asking us to animate a stick war for him to submit it all by himself

I mean, we are good guys, but we dont do charity either... XD

Also getting commercial is just boring.

well i would love to do flash do you have to be a real good artist to do it. and how can i get started at it. what flash program do i need to get

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:15:35

yeah.

But even with people who offer co-author with the animator... thats not justified either.

The animator does all the work, he deserves (or she) to submit it by him (or her) self .

But obviously for the writer, that aint gonna happen...

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:26:45

well i would love to do flash do you have to be a real good artist to do it. and how can i get started at it. what flash program do i need to get

nah. U only need to be as good as u need to be... wait.. what?

Well... when it comes to flash, it's patience over skill. ANYONE who knows how to work the timeline and the painbrush can make a good flash. but does anyone have the patience to? I would think skill would be defined as 1: Known techniques, and 2: how fast the animator can complete things.

Theres really only 1 program that can make flashes... Macromedia Flash.

u can get it at adobe.com or macromedia.com. U can get a free trial of flash as well. U can try different trials of different flash versions to see which u like best (try to stick with the newer ones).
---
U can check the flash help section of this site to get help..

I personally never found any use of them but people report it being good to look at and work with.

Personally? A friend told me the bare basics and I shot out from there.

Learn what a frame, a layer, and an object, and you should be able to start making very basic flashes. Nevertheless, flashes.
---

Flashing can be tedious, but it can also be very fun! And you feel very accomplished once you finish one, no matter how fucked up it is...

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:40:51

ok, i was just tring to find where to down load it i will go to the place you said. thanks

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 20:51:56

it's very expensive to buy. U can evaluate it first though, and I'm sure youll find why its so expensive. It's simplicity yet it's complexity and it's ability to do almost anything in a relativly user friendly environment is incredible.

if u have any questions contact me. check profile for aim, or pm me, or w/e lol

Response to can any of you animators check out 2006-12-13 22:58:01

At 12/13/06 08:51 PM, StealthBeast wrote: it's very expensive to buy. U can evaluate it first though, and I'm sure youll find why its so expensive. It's simplicity yet it's complexity and it's ability to do almost anything in a relativly user friendly environment is incredible.

if u have any questions contact me. check profile for aim, or pm me, or w/e lol

cool do you have yahoo im

can you at least check out my song its called beter return of the jedi its the second one under hip hop modern. see what you think of it. ttyl