• 1 Reply
AlmightyHans
AlmightyHans
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Filmmaker
making a 2 song music player 2006-12-13 08:33:37

im making this slide show on some halo characters im drawing for a big project i'm working on "It's a Halo Thing" Trilogy. and in the slide show i would like to have 3 buttons, on button that plays one looping song when you click, another buttn that plays another song that loops. and then a mute button. it's real simple. not much work needed no doubt, would like to know the coding and tuff, it would be much easier for me, and maybe for the one that chooses to participate in assisting me, if i just send the .fla file with the prepared buttons and then you just place in the coding... simply because i really have such limited knowlege on AS. and i would most likely complicates thing more than makeing them easier.
so if you're reading and decide to cooperate, it would also be an advantage commuication -wise to talk over this on MSN messenger (my email is on my NG profile). but if email works close enough hen i guess i'll be ok with that too.

i'd much appreciate your help, and you will be credited with what you do.

-thanks

BBS Signature
Jessii
Jessii
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Movie Buff
Response to making a 2 song music player 2006-12-13 09:41:39

Check out the Flash Forum instead. They'll be able to help you more than we can.