Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:08:08

At 12/1/03 09:41 PM, biteme2514 wrote: *snickers at 'homowork'*

The credit should really go to my brother since he coined it back at the dawn of the Blam Club or something. But yeah, it was intentional.

Now that we're on the subject, I finished those two assignments just before I made my previous post.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:08:33

No MSN for me.

I've got AIM, though.

And YIM.... Yahoo... thing.

AIM is in my profile.

BTW, someone started a topic about my movie in General, I'm so proud.

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:09:39

At 12/1/03 09:41 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
You didn't like Elf? I loved that movie. I guess I'm just the kind of guy who likes watching crappy chick flicks every now and then. Speaking of which, I kinda want to see Love Actually again. I don't care what anyone says. I like movies like that. But yeah, I can see where you're coming from about watching movies that involve more thought. After seeing every Hollywood cliche in the book, it starts to get boring after a while. Which is why I don't watch too many mainstream movies anymore. These days, I only watch the really bad ones or the really intellectual ones. You know why? Because they're unpredictable. Think about that for a bit.

Guys.... we're losing him. Sunglasses, everyone.

*MIB memory wipe thing*

Ben, you like bloody, violent, masculine movies, and nothing else.

I watch movies, but rarely in theatres. I usually wait untill someone in my dorm gets it on video or dvd. The theatre nearest to me is an unbelievable ripoff, and they've got me red-flagged for sneaking into too many movies.

Yeah well, we try. The best thing about this club is the fact that since every regular here spends so much time on the BBS, we know just about everything about the Newgrounds forums.

As I've said before, it's a beautifully self-sustaining group.

Thanks for the compliment though. Always appreciated around here. You should really hang out here more though. The more, the merrier. Especially since it's now December... Hmm...

Strangely enough, I'm the most physically active in the winter. It confuses the hell out of everyone I know.

*snickers at 'homowork'*

{{{Painbringer}}}

I found out 20 minutes ago that I have approximately 2500 words that I didn't know about due tommorow. Wheee.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:14:53

At 12/1/03 10:09 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Ben, you like bloody, violent, masculine movies, and nothing else.

Correction: Bloody, violent, masculine movies, and little kids' cartoons.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:20:30

At 12/1/03 10:09 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Strangely enough, I'm the most physically active in the winter. It confuses the hell out of everyone I know.

yeah, same with me. mostley because you know, i'm off at work which is literally an exausting job (picking up kids all day is not what its all cracked up to be) and then playing indoor soccer every sunday, practice at like 10pm every weeknight isn't too fun either.

but yea, i'm the laziest fuck in the summer, while everybody else is off doing other shit, i mean, i water ski and wakeboard and shit and bike alot (not anymore, car ya know) but i would if my car were gone, i kind of like biking anyways. so yeah. i'm extremely active in the winter.

i've even taken up weight lifting here in the computer room. got some weights in here and a bench and stuff, i'm not trying to get buff or something, just stronger, without getting huge muscles, because huge muscles just restrict motion, and arn't really all that strong because the way that they weight lift is different, i do a medium weight with more reps and shit. so yea i'm what you could call ripped (meaning i have a six pack, and visible muscles, but still skinny as hell)

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:34:21

At 12/1/03 10:09 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Ben, you like bloody, violent, masculine movies, and nothing else.

*stares straight ahead with blank expression on face*

I like bloody, violent, masculine movies and nothing else... Hey, who wants to watch Die Hard with me?!?

I watch movies, but rarely in theatres. I usually wait untill someone in my dorm gets it on video or dvd. The theatre nearest to me is an unbelievable ripoff, and they've got me red-flagged for sneaking into too many movies.

I'm just the opposite. I watch tons of movies in theatres but that's really only because I have tons of money to blow. Right now, I have about two thousand bucks just sitting around in my bank account. As for the theatres near me, the one just up the street from where I live is where I know, like, all the employees. So yeah, I hang out with them every now and again and from time to time, they hook me up with free snacks and stuff like that. It's actually pretty cool. But yeah, you guys know me. I'm the guy who watches, like, a movie a day. That reminds me, I still need to make that post in the Movie Viewers Association thread about Bad Santa...

Hehehe... Gotta love MIB...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:47:22

At 12/1/03 10:00 PM, Painbringer wrote:

woah, i JUST noticed this post, sorry

I just checked the back of my callendar and it's a Friday.
Then you'll likely die sometime later in hospital. You're pretty tough, aren't you?

but its on a friday, i have no friday's off in januarry, i'll be home. i dont even know how the hell i could even be injured

Don't ask me, those are the strongest numbers that popped into my head. So make note of it - Or not.

strongest? did they have a number brawl or something in your head beforehand?

Well, I'm just slow when it comes to creative writing.

maybe because your not creative like i am

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 22:58:54

At 12/1/03 10:34 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
*stares straight ahead with blank expression on face*

I like bloody, violent, masculine movies and nothing else... Hey, who wants to watch Die Hard with me?!?

Fight Club would be better :P

I'm just the opposite. I watch tons of movies in theatres but that's really only because I have tons of money to blow. Right now, I have about two thousand bucks just sitting around in my bank account.

I have 1500 somewhere... it'll be spending money at university, though. Can't be chipping away at the beer money just yet, hmmm?

As for the theatres near me, the one just up the street from where I live is where I know, like, all the employees. So yeah, I hang out with them every now and again and from time to time, they hook me up with free snacks and stuff like that. It's actually pretty cool. But yeah, you guys know me. I'm the guy who watches, like, a movie a day. That reminds me, I still need to make that post in the Movie Viewers Association thread about Bad Santa...

I had to take my sister to see Elf, mostly because in the one theatre in my town, nobody under 14 can go to the late show unless they're accompanied by someone. I'll admit... the movie was pretty funny.
This one kid in my dorm has something like 300 dvds (bought off the Hong Kong black market), so I'm never without something to watch.

Hehehe... Gotta love MIB...

That was the first dvd I ever bought. I made sure of that.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 23:14:28

At 12/1/03 10:47 PM, MALforPresident wrote: but its on a friday, i have no friday's off in januarry, i'll be home. i dont even know how the hell i could even be injured

Well, we'll see.

strongest? did they have a number brawl or something in your head beforehand?

Think of it like radio stations.

maybe because your not creative like i am

I have invented enough things to make a movie about them.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 23:34:43

At 12/1/03 11:14 PM, Painbringer wrote: Well, we'll see.

yeah, i can see it, i'm wakling home from school and out of no where some 20yr old canadian runs me down with his car yelling "i told you so!!"

Think of it like radio stations.

sure....so some things come in like clear and others not so clear? whats the frequency, fm, am, xm?

I have invented enough things to make a movie about them.

yeah, crappy movies!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 23:44:49

At 12/1/03 11:34 PM, MALforPresident wrote: yeah, i can see it, i'm wakling home from school and out of no where some 20yr old canadian runs me down with his car yelling "i told you so!!"

Yeah, I'm really going to drive my ass down to your place just to prove I'm right.

sure....so some things come in like clear and others not so clear? whats the frequency, fm, am, xm?

I guess it's psyonic subspace signals.

yeah, crappy movies!

Not if I replace human characters with sticks, robots, legomen, madness clones, or south park dolls.

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-01 23:46:00

BEST MOVIE EVER. im in love with it... its good, and brad pitt is sexy as hell. im jelous, ium broke as hell, and i like to be generous with my friends and family... ill br brokje in minutes.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 00:39:03

At 12/1/03 11:46 PM, TearDropped wrote: BEST MOVIE EVER.

What movie are we talking about again? You gotta be more specific Stash.

And I see you're obsessed with Brad Pit - I doubt I could ever settle for just one celeb.

Canuckfan
Canuckfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 01:27:53

Hello Stasia

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 01:47:37

At 12/2/03 12:39 AM, Painbringer wrote: What movie are we talking about again? You gotta be more specific Stash.
And I see you're obsessed with Brad Pit - I doubt I could ever settle for just one celeb.

She's talking about Fight Club. That's, like, the only movie on this entire page that even has Brad Pitt in it. You should be able to figure these things out. As for 'settling for one celebrity', I wouldn't be able to bring myself to do that either. Right now, my "short list" looks a little something like this... Keira Knightley, Kate Beckinsale, Zooey Deschanel, Liv Tyler, Lauren Graham, and about twenty others that don't really come to mind right now. I'll think of them later...

At 12/2/03 01:27 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Hello Stasia

I'm guessing by the fact that you already know who Stasia is that you're someone that she knows in real life. Therefore, it's a pretty safe bet that I know you in real life too. Oh well, there's not really much for me to say though. Just try and keep your posts a little longer. Also, if you plan on sticking around, I'd recommend reading the BBS rules. I'm not trying to be a jackass either. It's just that when you make posts here, there are a few rules that you should follow. Otherwise, you'll end up getting your ass banned, whoever the hell you are. But yeah, welcome to the BBS, dude. Who the hell are you, anyways?

Mr-Destruction
Mr-Destruction
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 01:50:17

At 12/2/03 01:47 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Who the hell are you, anyways?

wow, damn. hes a "new guy"! thats the nice way to put it.

BBS Signature
Canuckfan
Canuckfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 01:58:39

At 12/2/03 01:27 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Hello Stasia

I'm guessing by the fact that you already know who Stasia is that you're someone that she knows in real life. Therefore, it's a pretty safe bet that I know you in real life too. Oh well, there's not really much for me to say though. Just try and keep your posts a little longer. Also, if you plan on sticking around, I'd recommend reading the BBS rules. I'm not trying to be a jackass either. It's just that when you make posts here, there are a few rules that you should follow. Otherwise, you'll end up getting your ass banned, whoever the hell you are. But yeah, welcome to the BBS, dude. Who the hell are you, anyways?

Its Tawse. And I have read the rules already. And I am just getting
used to posting.

Final-Fantasy-Dude
Final-Fantasy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 02:01:14

Hey could I join I Love posting on theses forums

Canuckfan
Canuckfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 02:01:16

But ya. I just joined today and plan on posting quite a bit. Now what exactly are the "qualifications" to be an OCP member again Ben?

Canuckfan
Canuckfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 02:02:31

Ill talk to you tommorrow cuz i gotta go. Cya.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 02:32:52

Wow, it's not every day we get so many "noobs" hanging out in here. Not that I mean that in a bad way, but you know what I mean. That, and I'm a little reluctant to let Final_Fantasy_Dude join. Hey, Final_Fantasy_Dude, if you're reading this, believe me, it's nothing personal, but I just did a background check on some of your previous posts and I didn't really like what I saw. Almost half of your posts were just short little "Can I join this club?" responses to just about every club and crew in the entire Clubs & Crews forum and as for the other half, well, it all kinda looked like spam to me. If you still want to join, you're really going to have to shape up, dude. That's okay though. I'm sure you're not really interested in joining anyways...

You know what? I'm just going to make this my log-out post. I'm getting the hell out of here now anyways. Here are my posting stats for the night of December 1st, 2003...

Last night: 10,467 in total (36.736 per day)*
Tonight: 10,475 in total (36.635 per day)
Changes: + 8 posts; - 0.101 PPD

As for Canuckfan, I'll just tell him what's expected of him if he ever decides to post here regularly tomorrow when I see him. In case the rest of you guys were wondering, yes, this guy is someone both me and TearDropped know in real life. Man, I just keep dragging people into this, huh? I think I've brought about five or six people into Newgrounds now. Oh well, always good to spread the word. I've been giving out stickers to people too. It's all good. Anyways, I'll be back online pretty early tomorrow. Right after school, I'm thinking. I have nothing planned and I'm starting to run out of money for Christmas so what better place to spend my time than at home on Newgrounds? I'll be seeing all you guys then. Meanwhile, enjoy this weird little picture that Guitar_clock came up with in that Photoshop Biteme! thread. There's a lot more where this came from... Hahaha!

*Educated guess. Never had the actual information about yesterday written down.

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 02:40:13

I wouldn't trust any of my friends on the BBS.

Anyway, the Top Poster list, I'm planning on making the first update, next week sometime...it's going to take a while, since it has been so long since it was last updated.

I've got exams this week, so I can't commit that much to it.

First update set date should be next Friday. As in, December 12? That's my hope.

Still a world famous superstar.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 03:21:29

At 12/2/03 01:58 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Its Tawse.

Wait, have we met before? I met up with Ben only four times and have definately met a lot of others at the party and local ice arena on the second and third day.

I don't know, I think Ben can help point you out on one of my pictures - If you were part of the night mob that is.

Well, time for my stats:

Yesterday: 6,099 in total (15.882 per day)
Today: 6,114 in total (15.879 per day)
Difference: 15 in total (-0.003 per day)

Getting better but still not out of the red.

I have to wake up early tomorrow, so goodnight.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 10:04:43

Infact Ben i could go as far to say i despised that film ELF. It just done nothing for me. Theres nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed about liking some chick flicks, true its weird but thats why were here. I love movies with a happy ending, im telling sometimes i get a lump in my throat. Have you ever seen Angels in the Endzone ??? Its an old American movie with Danny Glover...I almost cried at the end of that movie, lol *embarassed*.

Well im looking forward to seeing a good few movies later, master and commander and maybe bad santa, i dont know. This is all yourfault Ben, im now looking forward to movies a day, lol. Im even looking months and years ahead for movies, Final Fantasy-Advent Children, LotR Return of the King, X-Men 3.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 10:58:20

I've seen "Mystic River". I really enjoyed that movie. I was expecting worse. I liked the ending :)

Well, anyone here right now? I have some time to waste..

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Canuckfan
Canuckfan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 11:01:04

At 12/2/03 03:21 AM, Painbringer wrote:
At 12/2/03 01:58 AM, Canuckfan wrote: Its Tawse.
Wait, have we met before? I met up with Ben only four times and have definately met a lot of others at the party and local ice arena on the second and third day.

Yes we have met before. You were at that Matrix skate right? I was the one who took the picture with you, Stasia and Ben.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 12:39:50

General sucks so much at the moment and no one is here to help me out :(

Well, I don't know if I'll stay, but if anyone comes, I might even stay.....

Oh well, how was your day folks?

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:20:23

At 12/2/03 12:39 PM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: General sucks so much at the moment and no one is here to
help me out :(

Help you out with what?

Oh well, how was your day folks?

Well, mine was rather good actually! Finally got that girls number. Feel good now.

On the other hand, tomorrow we have an exam for Latin. We'll have to read an unseen text, luckily I'm kinda good it that. But on Friday, our exams start. It's gonna be hard, I guess. So I'll probably post less. But meh, things happen.

So that would be my signing off post then.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:37:16

At 12/2/03 02:20 PM, Feelfree wrote: Help you out with what?

Help against boredom :)

Well, mine was rather good actually! Finally got that girls number. Feel good now.

Haha, well done ;)

On the other hand, tomorrow we have an exam for Latin. We'll have to read an unseen text, luckily I'm kinda good it that. But on Friday, our exams start. It's gonna be hard, I guess. So I'll probably post less. But meh, things happen.

Good luck with that stuff. I've the most crap behind me, more time left.

So that would be my signing off post then.

Sad :_(

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-12-02 14:56:21

Bonjourno folkaroonies. Ive had a not bad day today thanks for asking Nick, hope you do well with your exams mate. Ive a question for you lot, Is there a site were i can download the old flash mx (not 04) because my computer doesnt seem to be able to handle it for some reason, it says flash mx 04 is not configured for ME. Meh i hope you guys can help because i have an excellent idea for a movie for crimble.

I liked the end of Mystic River also its a thought provoking movie and thats what i need.