• 15,248 Replies
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 10:59 AM

Thats looking good stooped. Well i have no opinion on that OCP forum thing as i never even knew about it which makes me sad. Maybe its for the best that their deleting them...I dont know why but maybe it is, lol.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 11:04 AM

At 11/23/03 10:59 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Thats looking good stooped. Well i have no opinion on that OCP
forum thing as i never even knew about it which makes me sad.
Maybe its for the best that their deleting them...I dont know why
but maybe it is, lol.

I tried checking those, but I needed to become a member first, and I had little time on my hands, so I haven't even signed up yet. I did see the memberlist, with post counts on it.. And I don't think there was anyone with over 1,000 posts. So, actually, that's kinda sad for the forums of the obsessive compulsive posters.

So, yeah. Delete I says.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 11:16 AM

At 11/23/03 07:27 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Allrighty then....

here's a screeny from the new movie (yes, so soon), just showing an alley in the background.

Cool. What's it going to be about?

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 12:27 PM

well, its sad that those forums are going to go bye bye, i for one liked them, then again, i was the only person who posted there half the time, and as soon as muh got back onto newgrounds, there really wasn't much reason for people to go there and check up on him or for him to learn of NG stuff.

anywho, i made my spamarific post there. and a nice little middle finger for you all

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 12:48 PM

Hey, we're only one more page behind on the Blam Club!
Dammit. Since there's not much action right now, I guess I'll miss this milestone too. Damn timezones. Well, uhm, slow down, and wait passing them 'till next weekend, so I can snatch the milestone. Roflmao.

Death-Pig
Death-Pig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 01:09 PM

Englend wan the rugby

What a blow

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 01:29 PM

At 11/23/03 01:09 PM, flying-pig wrote: Englend wan the rugby

What a blow

quit yo' spamming!

next time, make it at least ligible, yes, englAnd wOn the rugby WORLD CUP..and yes it was a blow to AUSTRAILIA.

but that was horribly off topic and you could have put it in one of the many rugby world cup topics already in GENERAL!!!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 03:25 PM

At 11/23/03 12:48 PM, Feelfree wrote: Hey, we're only one more page behind on the Blam Club!

Hey, wasn't Painbringer making an OCP Flash for this occasion? If not, someone should. I mean, we always just use pictures when we pass other clubs, so someone should really try making a Flash about this one. Anyone have any suggestions on what to put in it? I don't even really know how to work Flash yet (but that'll change in a few months) so right now, all I can do is come up with ideas. Still, who's with me on this OCP Flash thing? I could've sworn that Painbringer was making something out of this event...

Oh, and to whoever finally does it, just make it good enough to pass judgement. And don't forget to stick some music in there. Music makes things so much better...

Anyways, I just woke up about half an hour ago and I'm probably going to be online for a few long, long hours today. I have no plans whatsoever until 6 o' clock so that should give me four or five hours with absolutely nothing to do. And you guys all know what I do when there's nothing else to do... Post!

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 03:55 PM

At 11/23/03 03:25 PM, biteme2514 wrote:

Hey, wasn't Painbringer making an OCP Flash for this occasion? If not, someone should. I mean, we always just use pictures when we pass other clubs, so someone should really try making a Flash about this one. Anyone have any suggestions on what to put in it? I don't even really know how to work Flash yet (but that'll change in a few months) so right now, all I can do is come up with ideas. Still, who's with me on this OCP Flash thing? I could've sworn that Painbringer was making something out of this event...

Heh.... I was making something out of the 500 pages/50 000 posts thing, but I've been having computer problems and I lost all of the files for it. I'll get to work on something quick.

Oh, and to whoever finally does it, just make it good enough to pass judgement. And don't forget to stick some music in there. Music makes things so much better...

It's gonna be hard to make it worthy of passing judgement.... it can't really be more than 20 seconds long without getting boring. I'd say it would be best just to have something shown to ocp mombers.

Anyways, I just woke up about half an hour ago and I'm probably going to be online for a few long, long hours today. I have no plans whatsoever until 6 o' clock so that should give me four or five hours with absolutely nothing to do. And you guys all know what I do when there's nothing else to do... Post!

Hooray!

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 04:09 PM

At 11/23/03 03:55 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: It's gonna be hard to make it worthy of passing judgement.... it can't really be more than 20 seconds long without getting boring. I'd say it would be best just to have something shown to ocp mombers.

How about you have some really deep, meaningful song playing in the background while images of a few OCP members fly by the screen looking like they just won some sort of huge war? Throw in a few images of screenshots from the forums, have Feelfree's egg dude run around a little... And then, right when they least expect it, flash images of the OCP thread around the screen to MC Hammer's "Can't Touch This"? Have a bunch of flashing lights, throw in a ton of those stupid dancing pictures (including your own "Dance Like A Retard" one) and finish it off with a scene with no music, showing Tanner or someone saying "What the hell? It's still not locked?" and pressing some sort of huge Lock button with all the dancing images in the background screaming "NOOOOOOO!!!". If you could pull that all off, I think it would pass quite easily. Oh, and use "Everybody Hurts" or something for the dramatic song. Just something, anything, that sounds really meaningful when it really isn't. Okay, now go do what you do best!

(They're only suggestions though, dude. Still, I think this could work...)

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 04:38 PM

At 11/23/03 04:09 PM, biteme2514 wrote: (They're only suggestions though, dude. Still, I think this could work...)

A bunch of moving images and images? Come on, thats one of the worst ways of making Flash - Unless it's an All Your Base thing, which could actually work if you have the song. Now should we choose to do an AYB thing then we should edit Biteme's face to look like that of Cats and MI4 to be the guy who says "What happen?" - Anyone up for it?

As for my movie, I will need to address all the loser clubs we passed and ask them for 3D models of land based vehicles to represent their clubs - I think I should make a topic about that either in General or Clubs.

Now that you guys are starting to pressure me, I guess I will have to get started on the OCP car today.

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 05:01 PM

Happr birthday to me!!!
Ummmmm I won't be comming to ng that much anymore until I'm not addicted to KoC.
And shit like that but I rerally need to ¥ like n00b right now.
to the tippmann bbs.*jumps in the ¥ mobile*

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 05:06 PM

At 11/23/03 04:38 PM, Painbringer wrote: A bunch of moving images and images? Come on, thats one of the worst ways of making Flash.

Yeah well, I've always had a soft spot for random Flash animations. Besides, it worked for the guys doing Biggest Topic Ever. That's pretty much where I got the inspiration for this idea anyways. I know it's a bad one, but can you really blame me? I've had little to no experience with Flash...

As for my movie, I will need to address all the loser clubs we passed and ask them for 3D models of land based vehicles to represent their clubs - I think I should make a topic about that either in General or Clubs.

If you were to do something like that, you'd get the same problem you had with the VT Flash. You're going to be missing a ton of people, most won't even respond, you'll have to wait for them to create the vehicles and it'll all end up taking months to complete. And by then, no one will care anymore. You have to hit it while it's still fresh, you know what I mean? Besides, we're not looking for a Portal Award here. Just something that might pass judgement. And tons of random Flash animations pass judgement every day. Think about it.

Now that you guys are starting to pressure me, I guess I will have to get started on the OCP car today.

See above. The more elaborate you make all this, the longer it's going to take. This is something that's going to happen either tomorrow or the day after, and I don't think anyone wants to see a Flash about it six months from now. Just something short, sweet and simple should do the job nicely. Kinda get what I'm saying here?

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 05:29 PM

Woohoo, thats a great idea there...Maybe not actual images of people though i think flash like thats retarded, no offence anyone. True its a big occassion but why didnt people think of this earlier ??? If its that important im sure someone will whip something crappy up in seconds though if it was planned we could have won an award.

Muh if you need any help with the flash maybe i could help you...Im not that great (with no awards an all) but im sure i could contribute.

Maybe the flash could have some characters from some of the OCP animations.

Bah ive not been posting much lately but im here for a while so we should get catching those blam club bastards, hehehehehe.

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 05:35 PM

hey hey everyone! lol i keep on getting you guys to post stuff for me, im sorry... but, i really need to see the pic of tom fulp on the $20.00 bill. benny, i know you have it...posty posty! i wanna show dinger how insanely hot he is. and your here...
or, if anyone else has it, help me out,k? thatnks

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 06:35 PM

Wow if you had any other name i would say that is another photo of Tom...But you do look uncannily like him, lol.

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 07:02 PM

hehe maybe we should meet up really soon then, hycran... lol well, you guys are always so nice when it comed to helping me with pictures. you know what my main worry is right now? college and university. i know im planning abit ahead, but its really starting to get to me... i dunno. cant even decide what i want to e anymore... i was sur ei wanted to become a nutritionist, but i cant find a single school with a course in it! bah! i might just go into something else... addictions counselling or something... maybe a youth worker... i know i want to be abaretender for awhile, but thats about all i got. hehe go all coyote ugly for awhile...

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 07:21 PM

At 11/23/03 07:02 PM, TearDropped wrote:

i know i want to be abaretender for awhile, but thats about all i got. hehe go all coyote ugly for awhile...

You certainly will if you saying it like that (abaretender). Wow so you really will be going nude, lol.

NemoX
NemoX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:10 PM

Well, biteme2514 already gave you the news...good to see you are all taking it so well.

you still have a chance to prevent it though.

GR67
GR67
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:11 PM

this is an awsome club i like to post on here
This makes up so much of the posts on the club topic

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:20 PM

Yeah... go save my movie... ^_^

I'm going to go slack off some home work, then get some sleep.

G'night.

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:39 PM

At 11/23/03 05:29 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: Maybe the flash could have some characters from some of the OCP animations.

That's just the thing. There are no OCP animations. Oh well, you're probably right in the fact that having the actual faces of OCP members in the animation would look kind of stupid. Maybe if we just did what alexsmolik did with his An NG BBS Tale. That better be the right link. I never know if I can trust my notes these days. But yeah, just having the screenshots with little arms and legs might work. You know, considering the fact that that thing passed judgement with very little trouble. Then again, that time, every regular in the General forum pretty much gave it a 5 just because it had something to do with the entire BBS and not just the OCP... Like I said, I'm just throwing out suggestions here.

Bah ive not been posting much lately but im here for a while so we should get catching those blam club bastards, hehehehehe.

You really want to catch up to them, huh? Oh well, it'll happen either tomorrow or the day after. We're so close, we can practically taste them. Still, you have to remember that even though we have a larger club thread, it in no way makes us a 'better' club, you know what I mean? After all, the Blam Club has been around much longer, has twenty times as many members as we do and the only reason that we're bigger than them now is because they have their own website with forums and everything. I guess that's where they hang out most of the time. Either way though, I suppose becoming the largest unlocked club thread on Newgrounds is really something. I just hope these guys have that Flash ready before we pass them...

NemoX
NemoX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:47 PM

At 11/23/03 08:39 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Either way though, I suppose becoming the largest unlocked club thread on Newgrounds is really something.

yeah, it is, the sad thing is, it also makes the topic a tempting target to some...lets say powerful forum coordinators.

meh, as long as we don't spam it should be ok right? :)

The-Pumpkin-King
The-Pumpkin-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 08:58 PM

question: is this the most posted thread on ng?

PingGolf
PingGolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 09:02 PM

Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right

NemoX
NemoX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 09:13 PM

At 11/23/03 09:02 PM, TheBigEasy wrote: Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right

you'd have to wait for biteme2514 to come in and say you can. In the meantime, beware that this clubs promotes smart posting, meaning yes, post a lot, but do it in a way so that you don't spam, try to give significant thought to your posts , and not short, one word answers.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 09:28 PM

well, i'm back, i see theres some stuff going on in here, a nice thing to see once in a while, now maybe if people took more interest into my slackers crew :(

well i lost my indoor football game, 4-2. its alright, they had a twice as large team as us, and we were missing a few guys from our team also, but at the end of the first half some jackass on the other team pulled himself a red card, you see while our keep was in the air catching a ball, he clothslined him in mid-air and threw him into the cement floor, splitting our keep's lip and he seemed to hurt his head.

then in the second half though we were pretty tired, but hey, the team we were against was supposidly the best team in the league, so holding them down 2-0 for most of the game has to account for something, right? concidering last year they stopped keeping score after 8-0 against us every single game :)

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 09:42 PM

At 11/23/03 09:13 PM, NemoX wrote:
At 11/23/03 09:02 PM, TheBigEasy wrote: Yo can I join I heard this thing is huge and judging by how many posts they were right
you'd have to wait for biteme2514 to come in and say you can. In the meantime, beware that this clubs promotes smart posting, meaning yes, post a lot, but do it in a way so that you don't spam, try to give significant thought to your posts , and not short, one word answers.

Hah! NemoX! It has been far too long since I've been graced with your presence. It's great to see you back here.

These rules apply so much more now than they did a month ago.... we've come a long ways, and it would absolutely suck if the OCP thread was closed because of one person spamming.

NemoX
NemoX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 09:50 PM

At 11/23/03 09:42 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: Hah! NemoX! It has been far too long since I've been graced with your presence. It's great to see you back here.

thanks, I'm glad to be able to come right now. You have no idea how busy I have been...how busy I am. I've come a couple times in the past month, but don't stay for long.

These rules apply so much more now than they did a month ago.... we've come a long ways, and it would absolutely suck if the OCP thread was closed because of one person spamming.

I know. by the way, are you another one of those giving up on the forum?

oh, and MAL: sorry about your game...and congratulations on your game as well (well, you did say they were a though team and guys held them back really well for the most part). :)

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 23rd, 2003 @ 10:05 PM

At 11/23/03 09:50 PM, NemoX wrote:
thanks, I'm glad to be able to come right now. You have no idea how busy I have been...how busy I am. I've come a couple times in the past month, but don't stay for long.

I can relate.... I'm in senior year at high school, and so far, it's hell.

I know. by the way, are you another one of those giving up on the forum?

I've got mixed feelings. While I do accept the fact that they don't get used much anymore, I can't really bring myself to condemn my saviour from late last school year and early this school year. Luckily, it seems that the descision has allready been made, so I don't have to deal with being a person who said it should go. I'll probably keep looking through there untill it's gone completely.