• 15,248 Replies
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 05:57 PM

At 11/15/03 05:44 PM, Painbringer wrote: My question is does anyone have a complete record of all the clubs we passed since Teh Sig Makers? I need this info for my OCP promotional video. If you do have the info just post it here in the propper order.

This thing might be able to help you out. As I recall, it was just something that KoRnFreakeR made the day we passed the Club-a-Club Club a long time ago. This probably doesn't offer all the information but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out. It'll give you some content for your Flash animation though. Oh, and try to list me as a referrer in case your Flash actually survives this time... Hehehe...

And Ben, what's the situation with you and Stash today? Are you both busy or what? I still don't know if I should come or not today.

Yeah, both of us are busy today. She's headed off to another birthday party or something and I'm still stuck looking after my kid brother. We're going to be out for pretty much the entire day. We'll see what we can do tomorrow though. Since you mentioned something about how you actually liked all those weird-ass horror movies that we were watching, I'm going to see if I can find Hellraiser later today. It would give me something to do... Oh crap, I almost forgot that picture I was just telling you about. Here you go, dude.

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 05:57 PM

At 11/15/03 05:53 PM, MALforPresident wrote: hmm, i think i have a .gif somewhere here...i forgot who made it, it's been a while..you know, we are just below the blam club, we've passed everybody

Dude, you stole my picture! ;)

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:04 PM

At 11/15/03 05:53 PM, MALforPresident wrote: nope

At least I take the time to read Biteme's list posts.

Maybe I should just keep it simple and just post the three stats and nothing else when I leave.

hmm, i think i have a .gif somewhere here...i forgot who made it, it's been a while.

There were two versions of that, but I'm not sure if the one you just posted is the older or newer one.

I demand that the BBS search feature have a posts with picture only option!

dude, we have got to make you a topic, we could call it "pain's dreams" and you could revive it every fucking day. gah!!! just joking

Meh, there are plenty of old dream topics to choose from.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:17 PM

At 11/15/03 06:04 PM, Painbringer wrote: Maybe I should just keep it simple and just post the three stats and nothing else when I leave.

Not a good idea, man. I remember a few months ago, someone used to only post his posting stats when he left and he ended up getting banned for "posting just to increase post count". Then, there was that whole debate about why I never got banned for posting my posting stats when I logged out. What he didn't realize was that I added more to my posts than just my posting stats, you know what I mean? Posting just your posting stats is no better than the time you made that "Only (insert number here) posts until (insert OCP milestone number here)!" post that almost got the thread locked. Then again, you did get the thread locked a few weeks back...

There were two versions of that, but I'm not sure if the one you just posted is the older or newer one.

The one that I posted is the newer one. It includes the whole Final Fantasy Club thing as well as all the others. Come to think of it, was that actually the last club we passed? It seems so long ago that we actually passed another club here...

By the way, Painbringer, when you make the OCP Flash animation for us passing all those clubs, are you going to make it kinda like Biggest Topic Ever? You should take a look at that Flash and try to drag a few ideas out of it. It's just something I found about two months ago and I thought it was pretty cool so it's actually been sitting in my Favourite Submissions list for a while. I love that thing...

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:18 PM

At 11/15/03 05:57 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Oh, and try to list me as a referrer in case your Flash actually survives this time... Hehehe...

Alrighty then.

Oh, and I hope you will like the blue jet/electric powered street racer I'm going to design for you...

Yeah, both of us are busy today. She's headed off to another birthday party or something and I'm still stuck looking after my kid brother.

Then it's settled: I'm staying at home all day.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:19 PM

sorry kornfreaker, as i said, i forgot who did it

konrad, the one ben just posted is the more up to date one! :)

ok, now to make some eggs for foodage!!! (ok, taking bets, who thinks i'm gonna have a heart attack before i reach 30?)

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:22 PM

At 11/15/03 06:19 PM, MALforPresident wrote:
ok, now to make some eggs for foodage!!! (ok, taking bets, who thinks i'm gonna have a heart attack before i reach 30?)

I say you'll reach 35 and die by armed robbery.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 06:22 PM

At 11/15/03 06:19 PM, MALforPresident wrote: sorry kornfreaker, as i said, i forgot who did it

No problem :) I was just pointing that out
It's just funny that you guys talk about "someone" who seems to be ME all the time. Like "the guy" who got banned because of posting stats posts(that was me in the beginning)

konrad, the one ben just posted is the more up to date one! :)

True, I just made mine to the CCC.

Hell, I'm hungry......I must eat something NOW:

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 07:56 PM

Hell...no one here to that time?

Well, then I'll still have to eat my vanilla whipped cream alone :_(

BBS Signature
Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 08:20 PM

I'm sorry...but am I the only one who thinks it's incredibly sad that you guys get so excited about page numbers and post milestones?

Still a world famous superstar.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 08:34 PM

Okay, here's the dream I was talking about. It is somewhat of a sci-fi with matrix related stuff in the end. It took me a few hours to type up so please read it.

Enjoy.

It begins in Abbotsford sometime in the somewhat distant future where I'm with adult Ben and his adult friends dressed in black and waiting at a bus stop among some tall buildings. We boarded the bus and it took us from central Abby to what I believe to be Mission.

Along the way in between I saw what apears to be a Skytrain line going through Matsqui Village and two big blocky concrete buildings on pillars near it with wide open grassy park land all around: I remember talking to some blond woman about the the construction of those buildings and how they were built out of large concrete blocks. I think that the blond woman could either be my mom or Stash.

So we got to Mission (Another dense metropolis) and the bus headed up some old spiral ramp among some tall buildings. As our bus headed up the ramp it clipped an overpass above which caused the bus to to roll off the ramp and land upside down on the ramp level below. Luckily I was looking at the bus in third person and no one got hurt.

So we got out and walked up the ramp to some high level apartment in one of the buildings. Inside the apartment was a small laberynth of incandescently lit hallways where we met some visually impaired HIV positive children and a black woman who told us about the matrix and some thing we had to do. After we got our instructions we loaded up some equipment and headed out the other side of the building (the side where the sun shined) where some guy (I believe Ben) was waiting out by the front steps in red and black convertable.

So we got in and drove a few blocks to some wide single storey office complex where me, Ben, and the three others got our equipment and entered the building trying to find some device. So we split up and sharged our way through the laberynth of tiny rooms and cubicals with very little opposition from the workers or agents. So I got the suitcase sized device from one of the outer rooms and then entered a central office where I met the architect of the matrix siting at his desk. I don't know if we talked about anything but two or three of the other guys from our group rushed in and shot him with some bulletless silent pistols and killed him.

I gave the device to one of them and took the architect's shoes because I knew they also had some device in them. So we ran back to the car where Ben was waiting by the door. We put everything in the car, got in, and drove away. That's it.

So what do you guys think?

Questions, comments, reviews?

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 08:35 PM

At 11/15/03 08:20 PM, Dobio wrote: I'm sorry...but am I the only one who thinks it's incredibly sad that you guys get so excited about page numbers and post milestones?

Well, the thing is called BOREDOM. Well, I just didn't want that Painbringer reaches it again, well he did.

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 09:42 PM

At 11/15/03 08:20 PM, Dobio wrote: I'm sorry...but am I the only one who thinks it's incredibly sad that you guys get so excited about page numbers and post milestones?

because what else are we going to do? duh!

also...i'd be posting to konrad's poast but its so goddamn long..yeah...

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 09:53 PM

At 11/15/03 09:42 PM, MALforPresident wrote: because what else are we going to do? duh!

Yeah Dobe, you really think we're just going to blindly pass over these milestones at our normal sluggish pace as if they were meaningless?

Oh come on, don't tell me you're not bored enough to read my article.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:02 PM

Hell, I'll go to bed now. It's 4 AM here, and I'm fucking tired...good night dudes

6,708 in total (22.477 per day)

New flash score: 3.64

That's nice :)

Good night

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:05 PM

At 11/15/03 09:53 PM, Painbringer wrote:
Oh come on, don't tell me you're not bored enough to read my article.

ok, i'm not bored enough to read your gay little dream...oh, wait..you told me NOT to...oh well :)

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:26 PM

hey everyone, im here for a sec and i really want you to do me a favour... i need the sexiben picture and kinda forgot where it is. see, im at afriends house who knows him and i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it? and whats this about gay dreams? mal, s there something your not telling me? : P

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:31 PM

At 11/15/03 10:26 PM, TearDropped wrote: hey everyone, im here for a sec and i really want you to do me a favour... i need the sexiben picture and kinda forgot where it is. see, im at afriends house who knows him and i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it? and whats this about gay dreams? mal, s there something your not telling me? : P

no, it was konrad's long ass post that i didn't care about, i'm sure there was some dude in it. anywho, i found the pic, you know, you can jsut go into your public profile, click on "BBS posts" link, you know, the yellow dealy next to the number, then keep scrolling till you find it, it was on like the second page (thats what i did...you think i'd save that?....*shifty eyes*)

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:32 PM

Damn this smily face suxx0rz but in otrher news I'm glad to hear that was his face and korn care that I'm back but then again I did temp give korn my account so I'm bored and pain your gay dreams are too long.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:33 PM

You're not completely alone.... as I said, I was away watching "fun stuff" flashes when Konrad got yet another milestone.

If I happen to be posting around the time that a milestone is coming up, I might try for it, but I won't watch the topic for hours just to make sure I get it. It may seem like a big thing to some people, but to me it's just very slightly more important than any other page or post.

I'm back from the movies, by the way. I liked Scary Movie 3.
I'm going to get food now... probably pizza.
WARNING: Predictable.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:36 PM

At 11/15/03 10:26 PM, TearDropped wrote: i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it?

Painbringer to the rescue...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:39 PM

At 11/15/03 10:36 PM, Painbringer wrote: Painbringer to the rescue...

oh...she wanted THAT one?.....*shifty eyes again*...well. uh..yeah

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:43 PM

thanks pansy. lol that thing never gets old... hehe you know what? i was in socials class the otherday and inside one of the desks was written the clock crew and then a picture of strawberry clock done in whiteout. that wierded me out, and now i want to know the other ng member in the school... oh my got ive become ben. hehehe sexiben... konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:45 PM

At 11/15/03 10:39 PM, MALforPresident wrote: oh...she wanted THAT one?

Meh, I just gave her the one with the most facial detail.

Maybe I should have posted the one with him and Robin smiling together in the sun.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:51 PM

At 11/15/03 10:43 PM, TearDropped wrote: konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

*Rips out mouse and stomps on it*

Damnit Stash, what is it exactly that you want!? You just said some picture of Ben and I gave you one. Tell me, what does it have in it?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 10:55 PM

At 11/15/03 10:43 PM, TearDropped wrote: konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

yeah...ben cant expect to have the great body of MAL either!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 11:08 PM

At 11/15/03 10:55 PM, MALforPresident wrote: *Picture*

Man, do those guys have 2" wide necks or something? I could so easily decapitate them with a kitchen knife.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 11:17 PM

At 11/15/03 11:08 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/15/03 10:55 PM, MALforPresident wrote: *Picture*
Man, do those guys have 2" wide necks or something? I could so easily decapitate them with a kitchen knife.

meh, its a comic, at www.penny-arcade.com and i've saved some of my favorites (some??! theres an entire folder devoted to them now) i've read all of them, took me a couple of days

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 11:27 PM

At 11/15/03 11:17 PM, MALforPresident wrote: meh, its a comic, at www.penny-arcade.com and i've saved some of my favorites (some??! theres an entire folder devoted to them now)

How did I know you were going to advertise.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 15th, 2003 @ 11:34 PM

At 11/15/03 11:27 PM, Painbringer wrote: How did I know you were going to advertise.

because i am a consumer whore.....

¥ ¥

BBS Signature