Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 09:41 PM

At 11/12/03 05:33 PM, madhatter_ wrote: It's called Veteran's Day, you stupid piece of Canadian. ^_^

Speaking of Vetran's Day: I think yesterday should have been a day where the vets of NG are most respected and can do the things they once enjoyed in the "good old days" of the BBS without getting banned for it.

Now would that be a good idea, or just a sick misuse of an American holiday?

Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 09:42 PM

At 11/12/03 09:12 PM, CheapSex wrote: Hey all wasssup. well today was a tiring day for me. im tired up tha ass. and here in LA we just had like a 2 hour thunderstorm. Men it was raining like crazy and there where lightings like every 30 sec. i coudent post for those two hours becouse the electricity when down then up again then down and for the past 30 min it had been down. we were using candles in the house. Well everything is back to normal now so wassup guys.

nothing no1 is online and no1 cares i beat video games i am 1337 and my life sucks and cuz i need this post to be longer cuz 87% of this post is shit you said so kill me and shit so ¥œok that was fucked later.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 09:45 PM

At 11/12/03 05:59 PM, TearDropped wrote: bens out with that little manipulative bitch, (sorry, i hate her)

Wait.. uh... Who now?

Hahah, you all NEED to save this.

This is probably the fifteenth time I've submitted it, but I want it to stay this time.

Yay! http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=134849

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:03 PM

At 11/12/03 09:45 PM, madhatter_ wrote:
At 11/12/03 05:59 PM, TearDropped wrote: bens out with that little manipulative bitch, (sorry, i hate her)
Wait.. uh... Who now?

This is probably the fifteenth time I've submitted it, but I want it to stay this time.

hey ryan is your cell on i triedcalling you and i voted zero on all your flash and it took me 42 seconds to cum.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:18 PM

At 11/12/03 09:45 PM, madhatter_ wrote:

Damn! I'm just too late.....

Ah well, it rules anyways.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:43 PM

HOLY SHIT!!!! damn, the topic grew fucking huge!!!! how could i miss so fucking much in so little time!!!! OMG OMG OMG

anywho, hiya guys. i'm back from indoor, in between reps of lifting (i finally got my lazy ass to put my weights up) ah, fuck it, i'm done...i dont even know how much i was lifting anymore...

so. yeah...if theres anything big, tell me because i'm not reading fucking 5 pages...not like i used to do!

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:46 PM

At 11/12/03 09:41 PM, Painbringer wrote: Now would that be a good idea, or just a sick misuse of an American holiday?

you know what's sick? yeah..also, you know that little law in the US constitution that seperates church and state? well my school, which is public, PUT A FUCKING CROSS OUT ON THE GODDAMN FRONT LAWN TODAY! now THAT is wrong!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:48 PM

At 11/12/03 10:03 PM, -Chris- wrote: hey ryan is your cell on i triedcalling you

It's off, I think.

I just made a quadruple post somewhere. Jeez.

G'night.

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 10:56 PM

At 11/12/03 10:46 PM, MALforPresident wrote: well my school, which is public, PUT A FUCKING CROSS OUT ON THE GODDAMN FRONT LAWN TODAY! now THAT is wrong!

Well maybe it's in memory of someone who died. Surely you can't take away people's rights to mourn, can you?

Well, you're too late Mal because I'm going to watch an hour of Enterprise right now.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 11:04 PM

At 11/12/03 10:56 PM, Painbringer wrote: Well maybe it's in memory of someone who died. Surely you can't take away people's rights to mourn, can you?

but nobody died...if somebody died the entire town would be flipping out. i mean, goddamn, its a fucking constitutional admendment, and they go of fand put a fucking cross in the fucking front lawn, its fucking insane, i'm going to kill them for that. its illegal, stupid, and downright idiotic, you know, even if we do have only 180 students, we still have a bunch of jews too. wheres the fucking star of david? or i'm sure they could fit a muslim mini masc in there too. but NOO they put a fucking christian symbol in the middle of a public school front lawn! next to the flagpole of all places. i'm sickened by this

Well, you're too late Mal because I'm going to watch an hour of Enterprise right now.

who says i came for YOU...maybe..maybe i came to talk to myself...yeah...!

haha, trekie!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 11:18 PM

At 11/12/03 10:43 PM, MALforPresident wrote: so. yeah...if theres anything big, tell me because i'm not reading fucking 5 pages...not like i used to do!

Yeah, people always seem to post more when we're near a major milestone. The way things are going right now, we'll probably be able to hit 500 pages in two days. Anyways, I'm still at my old friend's house (TearDropped might not be her biggest fan though, as you can see from her post above), but I'll be back home in about an hour. I just hope my idiot dad didn't call the cops again to file an APB or something. I don't know about him but I hate having to deal with the police...

So yeah, since I'm coming back in about an hour, someone quickly fill me in on what's been going on. That way, I'll be able to get back on track faster tonight. I'm already running out of posting time tonight as it is...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 11:23 PM

well, i know you just love reading my rants in here...but i made a topic anyways about what i just ranted aboot

this is just wrong!

enjoy ben

btw...i hate you

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 12th, 2003 @ 11:57 PM

I must now leave. I dedicate this goodnight post to Ben and his new level 12 avatar.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 12:21 AM

At 11/12/03 11:04 PM, MALforPresident wrote: i mean, goddamn, its a fucking constitutional admendment, and they go of fand put a fucking cross in the fucking front lawn, its fucking insane, i'm going to kill them for that.

Oh come on, it's not some political statement or KKK thing; It's just a little something put there by the people: The hicks, you know.

People > Law

its illegal,

Is it really now?

maybe i came to talk to myself...yeah...!

You mean to spam? You naughty little boy.

haha, trekie!

It's tracker, not trekie damnit. :-)

So yeah, I saw that weird westernish episode and deposited my points right after it ended. Here's an update of my experience:

"Thank you for your deposit, Painbringer! You now have 3,480 experience points. You need 200 more to get to level 14. "

So yeah, about another 25 days or so till I can get my big crackpipe.

TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 01:17 AM

ben, your dad hasnt sent the police out yet, but he phoned me and flipped out. he wanted me to phone her and tell you to come home- i told him to do it himself and he got confused. i even told him that her number is written on your fridge, and he didnt get it. yep, your dads a dumbass. having fun there? ive been watching tv for so many hours, its lost all meaning. well, whos left in here?

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 01:28 AM

well hey im back again. i was eating mmm i just realize that food is something very tasty in life. mmmm good food. WEll how is everyone on these wonderfull world. Im so freaken happy right know becouse my g/f called me today that she was going to visit these saturday woohoo. it has been like 2 moths now that i havent seen her. i write her email and call but not seen her. im so exited right now im just making plans for saturday and sunday. Help people what should i do?????

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 01:30 AM

At 11/13/03 01:17 AM, TearDropped wrote: well, whos left in here?

It's just you and me.

Oh, and I made quite a discovery today - Anyone care to guess who this is before I reveal his name?

Note: The name may surprise you.

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 01:41 AM

At 11/13/03 01:30 AM, Painbringer wrote: Oh, and I made quite a discovery today - Anyone care to guess who this is before I reveal his name?

Note: The name may surprise you.

i was just reading that
HeinousDude . damn he is in level 9 and almost 6,000 post. Here we have another biteme. wonder if he could catch up. i think he might specially now that biteme has all that school work and friends going on.

>You lost your way, now you find, you gave up your life. you surrender your mind, you arent who you wanted to be. your just a reflection of SOCIETY

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 01:53 AM

At 11/13/03 01:41 AM, CheapSex wrote: HeinousDude.

Yup. I see you have done your reading.

Here we have another biteme.

Yeah, and in more ways than one.

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:11 AM

At 11/13/03 01:53 AM, Painbringer wrote: Yup. I see you have done your reading.

ofcourse i do my reading around here.

Yeah, and in more ways than one.

in what ways do u mean??

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:19 AM

At 11/13/03 02:11 AM, CheapSex wrote: in what ways do u mean??

a. Asian
b. Black clothes
c. Wears cross
d. posts a lot
e. Anonimous vet who revealed himself recently.

Need I say more?

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:22 AM

At 11/13/03 01:41 AM, CheapSex wrote: HeinousDude . damn he is in level 9 and almost 6,000 post.

The difference between him and me is that I actually deposited back in the day. HeinousDude there hasn't deposited in ages. So far, I only don't deposit when there's no other option. Like when I'm in another country or something. HeinousDude, on the other hand, seems to really enjoy staying at Lv. 9. I mean, check out this picture. Keep in mind that I deposited every day I could too...

WastedRat
WastedRat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:24 AM

At 11/13/03 02:19 AM, Painbringer wrote: a. Asian
b. Black clothes
c. Wears cross
d. posts a lot
e. Anonimous vet who revealed himself recently.

Need I say more?

oh i see what u mean. well like these he will get to 10,000 by the end of the year. well im off to bed. today sucked ass stupid rain. well im out and like i said before WHAT SHOULD I DO SATURDAY WITH MY G/F??? any ideas or something. well im off. im so HAPPY

OCP-Lock
OCP-Lock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:29 AM

I am nowhere near 10,000 posts(obviously) but I am trying pretty hard to get them up there. I post quite a lot during the average day, I am going to figure that out pretty soon. Then I am going to estimate exactly where I will be in one year.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 02:32 AM

At 11/13/03 02:22 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Keep in mind that I deposited every day I could too...

I have alway been depositing - Except for that time very long ago, my vacation, and when I forgot.

BTW, what's your opinion about me coming over weekly instead of monthly; you think it's a good idea or are you already starting to get sick of me? :-)

Well, I do have tomorrow or friday on my mind but I don't have it all planned out yet.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 03:08 AM

Well, if you want to, LegomanClock, I believe that I'm free over the weekend. It's just that I'm busy both tomorrow and Friday. See, tomorrow I need to go to one of those youth committee meetings (they're every Monday and Thursday for me) and on Friday, it seems that I already have plans with a different group of friends to see the South Park movie again. Too bad we have to return it on Friday though. I was kind of hoping to show that to you before I had to return it, but right now, time's not exactly on my side. However, if you want to hang out over the weekend, we could get TearDropped to come with us again for another movie or something. Just as long as we have enough money, we can do whatever the hell we want. Anyways, since I'm going to be logging out now, here are my posting stats for the night of November 12th, 2003...

Last night: 10,327 in total (38.834 per day)
Tonight: 10,330 in total (38.700 per day)
Changes: + 3 posts; - 0.134 PPD

Oh well, so what else is new? I was out for most of the day anyways. Like I said, now that school's back in, I'm always going to be busy on weekdays. Even then, LegomanClock, you're sucking up all my weekend time. Hahaha! No, I'm just joking. I really don't care all that much anyways. We can hang out this weekend if you want. But yeah, it's no wonder my posting's slowed down. However, I have some good news. Since I finished off that English paper that I needed to write earlier today, I may have a little more time for posting in the next two days. And that's always good. Especially when you're me. I'll be seeing all you guys tomorrow evening. Until then, I need my beauty sleep. And knowing me, that could take weeks. Have a good night, people.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 03:49 AM

At 11/13/03 03:08 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Well, if you want to, LegomanClock, I believe that I'm free over the weekend.

It all depends if I have the means of getting there, which I may have to really beg for this time: We shall see. But for now I leave you my stats:

Yesterday: 5,766 in total (15.796 per day)

Today: 5,780 in total (15.791 per day)

Difference: 14 in total (-0.005 per day)

Damnit Mal, you need to start coming here early. Other than that today wasn't a total loss since I saw tha true face of Heinous (and know his penis size) - You know, I used to think he was some semi-buff tanned white Australian till today. Oh well.

'Night.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 03:50 AM

Anyone here right now? I'm making flash AGAIN! I just can't stop :) It's even fine to be ill.....

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 04:25 AM

At 11/13/03 04:05 AM, Nephthys wrote: I am happy to say that Heinous only revealed himself thanks to a wicked-cool topic that yours truly created.

I say anyone who hasn't already revealed themselves should do it now or forever hide in shame.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters Nov. 13th, 2003 @ 04:35 AM

At 11/13/03 04:28 AM, Nephthys wrote: I just hope Heinous can serve as an example to these other crazy vets who haven't posted pics of themselves yet.

You said it sister.

And I'll be damned if Shak3s (possibly the oldest of the vagrants) were to show his face.