Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 03:12:59

At 11/16/03 02:58 AM, Painbringer wrote:
You know Muh, you really are an official Clock; even though you choose not to dress up as one.

You really think so? Well, yeah, I've been around the Clock Crew for a while now... perhaps not as long as the oldest members, but much, much longer than some who consider themselves official clocks. Can you believe that some of the people that never saw clockcrew.cc (meaning they've only been around for clockcrew.net, and some for only a bit of that) consider themselves CC veterans? It's quite funny to see how they react when they get called newbies...

Before your comment got me thinking about it, I always considered myself an outsider, someone who was not really accepted, but I guess that I'm more accepted than I think. That just goes to show that who you are has more to do with acceptance than how you appear.

Unless, of course, you were reffering to my personality being similar to those of the other Clocks... that's a whole new bag of pen0rs.

Well Muh, keep the Flash coming.

I shall, for as long as I can. Animating is now officially in my blood and is part of who I am... hooray!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 04:08:52

At 11/16/03 03:06 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Just hope for the best and expect the worst. That's how I live my life.

That's how I think too these days. I guess I learned to think that way from bad past bad experiences.

That reminds me: Remember the time when I first discovered Blenz and you weren't there? Well, after that day I expected all our visits to fail.

Well, today was a much better day for posting than I thought. I know it's still bad, but considering how I usually only post four or five times a day these days anyways, eleven posts is great.

Isn't it ironic that I used to post half as much as you at best and now all your current good posting days are the same as my bad posting days?

Maybe you should take back what you said in the summer about me never going to have as much posts as you.

Oh, I almost forgot:

Yesterday: 5,836 in total (15.858 per day)

Today: 5,865 in total (15.893 per day)

Difference: 29 in total (+0.035 per day)

Well, looks like an easy 30 right there. It would have been about 60 if there were enough interesting topics to post in without losing my quota.

Now I shall go answer Muh's post and do a little more in general.

Goodnight Benny.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 04:22:39

At 11/16/03 03:12 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I always considered myself an outsider, someone who was not really accepted, but I guess that I'm more accepted than I think.

Hell yeah! Not only do you frequent all three of the the Clock forums, but your Flash skills are pro - You are a true Clock!

You know, I have called myself a Clock yet rarely visited CC.net and never once made a successful Flash ever - You my friend have given me an inferiority complex.

LOL!

Unless, of course, you were reffering to my personality being similar to those of the other Clocks... that's a whole new bag of pen0rs.

No no, I consider you a Clock objectively by what you do, not subjectively by the way you act. Besides, any idiot can act like like a Clock if they wanted to.

I shall, for as long as I can. Animating is now officially in my blood and is part of who I am... hooray!

I blame your environment for making you this way.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 04:35:47

I just saw the Daily top 5.....it was so damn close :( Only about 0.08 points away from the daily 5th place :( That pisses me off :_(

Well, anyone here right now?

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:25:17

At 11/16/03 04:35 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: I just saw the Daily top 5.....it was so damn close :( Only about 0.08 points away from the daily 5th place :( That pisses me off :_(

That is teh suck. Something like that happened to me.

You know my skateboarding movie? It actually had the score to be daily first place, but the portal fucked up, showed the daily top 5 from the day before, and I never got it. BOO HOO.

I'm here... it's 5:30am, and I see no point in sleeping now.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:25:29

At 11/16/03 04:35 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: I just saw the Daily top 5.....it was so damn close

Not skilled enough are you Korn boy?

I'm here but not for long.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:34:27

At 11/16/03 05:25 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: You know my skateboarding movie? It actually had the score to be daily first place, but the portal fucked up, showed the daily top 5 from the day before, and I never got it. BOO HOO.

You Flashists and your whining.

Well actually I can never get over the "B+" thing: That movie (which got saved) was a near-clone of a crap experiment of mine that got blammed a few weeks before when the BC still ruled all.

Still pisses me of knowing that my crap could have been saved.

I'm here... it's 5:30am, and I see no point in sleeping now.

Well it's 02:30 here and I'm still going to sleep till 13:00.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:38:35

At 11/16/03 05:29 AM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: BTW, could anyone help me with that? I find the tutorials ever so boring ( not all, but most of them are )

Meh, Tom's tween tutorial worked for me and the rest I learned through experimentation and reading the unofficial FAQ (Flash forum).

Despite my adaptability I still can't think up a good movie.

wondermuffin
wondermuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:42:16

i don't think there's a club with more replies than this one, but what is about :s?

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:50:32

At 11/16/03 05:42 AM, lunaticcobra wrote: i don't think there's a club with more replies than this one, but what is about :s?

The beauty of this club is that it's for people who post a lot.... it's pretty much self-sustaining and it has a huge advantage for having a lot of replies.

I believe the Blam Club topic is still the largest club thread, though.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:54:18

At 11/16/03 05:42 AM, lunaticcobra wrote: i don't think there's a club with more replies than this one, but what is about :s?

It's basically a club for people who use the BBS frequently.

So basically anyone who uses the BBS as often as others use a chatroom can join.

Keep in mind that some spelling may count and long posts are prefered.

Oh, and we don't support spam.

wondermuffin
wondermuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 05:55:10

so it's kinda for people who spent their time on NG mainly on the BBS. hmmmm nice to know that but you probably won't see me here anymore with my 1.550 post a day :).

THX

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 06:15:32

At 11/16/03 05:57 AM, ShadoW-HunteR wrote: THE VETERAN HAS SPOKEN! yep, that is the full meaning of our club,

I assume you were refering to me since I outrank everyone on this page - Thanks.

So yeah, Biteme knows a bit more about the purpose of this club than I, but I don't think there's much difference from what I said.

So just wait for him and he'll make you a recruit: The recruit stage is necessary to crack down on potential spammers, but stay unbanned for a week and you will become a full member.

So yeah.

Oh, and is it just me or does the BBS always get interesting at 06:00 NGT?

Well regardless of the evidence, I'm still going to force myself off the comp real soon and get some sleep.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 07:01:23

How amusing.... it's now 7am, and I don't feel tired at all. All-nighters are fun.

Does anyone else find that they don't need much sleep? I like it... it's very helpful.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 09:16:52

All-nighters can be fun yeah, but theyre bad for you especially if your drinking booze. The hangovers after an all-nighter could kill a baby rhino im sure.

Still chuffed to peices about the footy last night but you guys wont really appreciate that as i do, so i'll shut up now.

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 11:39:52

At 11/16/03 09:16 AM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote:
Still chuffed to peices about the footy last night but you guys
wont really appreciate that as i do, so i'll shut up now.

I do.
*Points and lauchs at his Dutch neighbours*

I think I'm gonna get some more of that ice cream I ate last night..

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 12:01:12

At 11/16/03 05:25 AM, Painbringer wrote: Not skilled enough are you Korn boy?

Make something better and then you we can talk about that again ;)

Well, guys, I'm working on the biggest project yet...it's a platforming game and it's really hard to make. I'm doing the full action script on my own.

I'll post a screenshot later, please tell me what you think about it then :)

It's a bit like a mix from Alien Hominid and Madness interactive :) But I don't use any of those characters

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 12:41:20

At 11/15/03 05:06 PM, biteme2514 wrote: By the way, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while now, but what's up with the little underscore in your current username? Was "madhatter" taken by someone when you decided to call yourself el_mad for those two weeks?

Well if you can remember... I was never 'madhatter'.

I had been

hatterofmad
0madhatter0
el_mad
magicalmusicalmad

and a few others.

Madhatter had always been taken, so I just decided to use this one for now.

BBS Signature
nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 13:02:36

I've passed 4,000 posts.

Yay!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 13:07:45

Congrats mad :) can't wait for my 7000 though.

This flash I'm making is pissing me off....it's so damn hard

BBS Signature
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 14:17:51

A platform game huh...Sounds good. Well im gonna be here a little while so is it busy or what whos here.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 14:42:44

At 11/16/03 02:17 PM, Slightly_Crazy_Dude wrote: A platform game huh...Sounds good. Well im gonna be here a little while so is it busy or what whos here.

Yeah, it's fully in the makings :) a lot of things will change in the final product, this is just a beta-screenshot ;)

The red + is your aim, you are the guy with the green hair and the pistol.

I'll make multiple weapon choices, Gravity already exists ;) When you shoot at the ground under you, and jump at the same time, you jump about 2 1/2 times higher than normal :)

I hope it will be good

BBS Signature
Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 17:07:48

Noone's here...Well, I'll go to bed now, see all you guys tomorrow, have a nice day

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 17:23:39

Well that's odd, Ben ain't here yet after all this time. Now why is that?

Could his comp be broken again, or is he in trouble this time? We won't know till he gets back.

Well, I will be going to Surrey soon and by the time I'm finished there I probably won't have much time to meet up with Ben since it will be dark and tomorrow is school day.

So there are two possibilities I'm considering:

1. Go home and spend all day on NG.
2. Meet up in NW for about an hour but with my parents waiting.

Well, if Ben dosen't post then I'm definitely going with the former.

So how is everyone?

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 17:55:56

Well, he still aint here; either there is a problem, or he just might be lurking around trying to avoid me. Oh well. :-)

I guess I shall be going to Surrey now.

See you all in the evening.

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 19:03:47

Night all, hows the place been ??? Looks kinda boring to say the truth. Aw well i'll be here for a while if anyones here.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 19:35:22

Looks like Painbringer's already wondering where the hell I was. I mean, I know I said I was going to log in this morning, but as usual, I decided to stick with my bed. This time, however, I stayed in bed for a little longer than I was supposed to. By the time I was up, it was already time for lunch and I ended up having to go out to get myself some food and a bunch of other crap. Right now though, I have two hours online before I have to go out again. I'm going to be watching Master and Commander: The Far Side Of The World later tonight so I'm going to be leaving pretty soon. Either way, I kind of want to get some posting in before I have to go again. Is there anything interesting going on around here or is it as dead as always?

Oh well, whatever. If anyone needs me, I'll be in General...

Slightly-Crazy-Dude
Slightly-Crazy-Dude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 19:56:04

To tell the truth its shite mate...In general a few "whos ugliest/prettiest" Topics, nothing to interesting but meh what can i do.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 20:52:46

At 11/16/03 07:35 PM, biteme2514 wrote: This time, however, I stayed in bed for a little longer than I was supposed to. By the time I was up, it was already time for lunch and I ended up having to go out to get myself some food and a bunch of other crap.

You slept till noon? Meh, I slept till 13:30 today and still found time to post.

Over in Surrey we met our potential renter again and his room mate and got them to sign the rental forms. This means that if anyone else wants to see the house they better decide quickly.

So yeah, we showed them just the entire house and took some crap back to Abby.

Right now I'm going to have some dinner.

Oh well, whatever. If anyone needs me, I'll be in General...

I really don't like the idea of going to some random topic just to spam it with unrelated conversations: That's what clubs are for.

Well, I'm going to eat now.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 22:11:57

Well, I'm going to sleep.

I didn't get many posts today, but I'm very happy for getting my 4,000th.

G'night.

(here's an old logo.... ^_^)

BBS Signature