• 14,985 Replies
Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:31:34

At 11/15/03 10:26 PM, TearDropped wrote: hey everyone, im here for a sec and i really want you to do me a favour... i need the sexiben picture and kinda forgot where it is. see, im at afriends house who knows him and i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it? and whats this about gay dreams? mal, s there something your not telling me? : P

no, it was konrad's long ass post that i didn't care about, i'm sure there was some dude in it. anywho, i found the pic, you know, you can jsut go into your public profile, click on "BBS posts" link, you know, the yellow dealy next to the number, then keep scrolling till you find it, it was on like the second page (thats what i did...you think i'd save that?....*shifty eyes*)

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

¥ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ¥
¥ ¥
Blag [updated: 4/20/2014] ¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Chris-1
Chris-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:32:57

Damn this smily face suxx0rz but in otrher news I'm glad to hear that was his face and korn care that I'm back but then again I did temp give korn my account so I'm bored and pain your gay dreams are too long.

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:33:37

At 11/15/03 08:20 PM, Dobio wrote: I'm sorry...but am I the only one who thinks it's incredibly sad that you guys get so excited about page numbers and post milestones?

You're not completely alone.... as I said, I was away watching "fun stuff" flashes when Konrad got yet another milestone.

If I happen to be posting around the time that a milestone is coming up, I might try for it, but I won't watch the topic for hours just to make sure I get it. It may seem like a big thing to some people, but to me it's just very slightly more important than any other page or post.

I'm back from the movies, by the way. I liked Scary Movie 3.
I'm going to get food now... probably pizza.
WARNING: Predictable.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:36:21

At 11/15/03 10:26 PM, TearDropped wrote: i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it?

Painbringer to the rescue...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:39:46

At 11/15/03 10:36 PM, Painbringer wrote: Painbringer to the rescue...

oh...she wanted THAT one?.....*shifty eyes again*...well. uh..yeah

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
TearDropped
TearDropped
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:43:51

thanks pansy. lol that thing never gets old... hehe you know what? i was in socials class the otherday and inside one of the desks was written the clock crew and then a picture of strawberry clock done in whiteout. that wierded me out, and now i want to know the other ng member in the school... oh my got ive become ben. hehehe sexiben... konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:45:34

At 11/15/03 10:39 PM, MALforPresident wrote: oh...she wanted THAT one?

Meh, I just gave her the one with the most facial detail.

Maybe I should have posted the one with him and Robin smiling together in the sun.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:51:03

At 11/15/03 10:43 PM, TearDropped wrote: konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

*Rips out mouse and stomps on it*

Damnit Stash, what is it exactly that you want!? You just said some picture of Ben and I gave you one. Tell me, what does it have in it?

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 22:55:40

At 11/15/03 10:43 PM, TearDropped wrote: konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

yeah...ben cant expect to have the great body of MAL either!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 23:08:39

At 11/15/03 10:55 PM, MALforPresident wrote: *Picture*

Man, do those guys have 2" wide necks or something? I could so easily decapitate them with a kitchen knife.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 23:17:48

At 11/15/03 11:08 PM, Painbringer wrote:
At 11/15/03 10:55 PM, MALforPresident wrote: *Picture*
Man, do those guys have 2" wide necks or something? I could so easily decapitate them with a kitchen knife.

meh, its a comic, at www.penny-arcade.com and i've saved some of my favorites (some??! theres an entire folder devoted to them now) i've read all of them, took me a couple of days

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 23:27:32

At 11/15/03 11:17 PM, MALforPresident wrote: meh, its a comic, at www.penny-arcade.com and i've saved some of my favorites (some??! theres an entire folder devoted to them now)

How did I know you were going to advertise.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-15 23:34:57

At 11/15/03 11:27 PM, Painbringer wrote: How did I know you were going to advertise.

because i am a consumer whore.....

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 00:53:45

At 11/15/03 10:26 PM, TearDropped wrote: see, im at afriends house who knows him and i reaaaaaaly want her to see it... hehehe... traumatized... anyways, can someone post it?

You know, people can sue you for mental anguish with things like that these days. You're going to be getting calls from a lot of lawyers...

Oh well, I'm back from the movies. I got bored and I managed to sucker my mom into going to the movie theatre. Ended up wasting two hours of my life sitting through Looney Tunes: Back In Action. Did I mention that my kid brother was with us too? Anyways, in an effort to get that crap out of my head, I plan to spend two solid hours posting tonight. I probably won't get too far, but it can't hurt to try. Just letting you all know that I'm back. Despite the fact that no one really gives a rat's ass...

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:08:43

At 11/16/03 12:53 AM, biteme2514 wrote: You know, people can sue you for mental anguish with things like that these days. You're going to be getting calls from a lot of lawyers...

well, i was the one who posted it ya know

Despite the fact that no one really gives a rat's ass...

rats dont realy have an ass, its only primates that have what we call an ass, so of course i dont give one!

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:14:03

At 11/16/03 12:53 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Just letting you all know that I'm back.

Welcome back Ben. I was really getting bored off my ass waiting.

Oh, since no one bothered to read that dream post that I wasted two hours typing up I think you should be the first. I think you just might find it interesting since it's prophetic, Matrix related, and you are in it!

And should you choose to read it, I would like a review: Psychological or NG style.

Oh, and i suspect a gas leak in the surrey house due to the recent gas bill: So if you see on the news something about people killed in a gas explosion, you should assume that I'm one of them unless I make a post that I survived.

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:24:17

At 11/16/03 01:14 AM, Painbringer wrote: Welcome back Ben. I was really getting bored off my ass waiting.

well, you could have just struck up a conversation with me, but NOOO, you had to sit there being all canadian like and NOT! now i'm leaving soon.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:27:15

At 11/16/03 01:24 AM, MALforPresident wrote: well, you could have just struck up a conversation with me, but NOOO, you had to sit there being all canadian like and NOT!

Well you could have responded in slackers, but NOOO!

I can't respond to everything you know.

now i'm leaving soon.

Go to hell.

:-)

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:35:49

At 11/16/03 01:27 AM, Painbringer wrote: Well you could have responded in slackers, but NOOO!

bah

I can't respond to everything you know.

yes you can, make one of those multi use posts that i often do when i log out or when i make my first post of the day

Go to hell.

since i dont beleive in religion, i dont beleive in there being a hell.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:42:01

At 11/15/03 10:43 PM, TearDropped wrote: thanks pansy. lol that thing never gets old... hehe you know what? i was in socials class the otherday and inside one of the desks was written the clock crew and then a picture of strawberry clock done in whiteout. that wierded me out, and now i want to know the other ng member in the school... oh my got ive become ben. hehehe sexiben... konrad, thats not the sexibe picture. you cant see his incredible body in it!

A clock crew member at your school?

Hrrrm... Marajuana Clock lives in BC, as does Liquor Clock...
Besides that, I'm not too sure who it could be.

Heh.... you talking about the one with his head put on a different body? That's hilarious, but I'm not too sure I want to see it again.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:44:22

At 11/16/03 01:14 AM, Painbringer wrote: Oh, since no one bothered to read that dream post that I wasted two hours typing up I think you should be the first. I think you just might find it interesting since it's prophetic, Matrix related, and you are in it!

I'm not going to go all psychological on you about it, mostly because it's a little more complicated when the dream's about five or six paragraphs long, but I will say this: Something tells me that you've been thinking about The Matrix just a little bit too much. Oh, and you think you've reached some kind of goal lately with the people that you consider to be your friends. Just a thought.

By the way, I get how the dream's Matrix-related and I get how I'm in it, but what's all this about the dream being prophetic? Call me myopic, but I don't see how that fits in. Oh, and I'm still not having sex with TearDropped. Prophetic dreams, my ass... Hahaha!

Oh, and I'm going to be logging off pretty soon. General's slowly dying for the night again so I might be going in about half an hour. Just a heads-up in case you guys were planning on having a long conversation with me or something...

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:44:32

At 11/16/03 01:35 AM, MALforPresident wrote: bah

What are you, a sheep?

yes you can, make one of those multi use posts that i often do when i log out or when i make my first post of the day

Example?

since i dont beleive in religion, i dont beleive in there being a hell.

Goddamn atheist! you told me you were Christian. And if you don't believe in Hell then justfucken jump off a cliff and fucken die!

Malachy
Malachy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Melancholy
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:54:07

At 11/16/03 01:44 AM, Painbringer wrote: What are you, a sheep?

baaaa baaaah!

Example?

to konrad, your a dumbass

to pain, yeah, i know what your saying

to ben, yeah, long post, me not read

to muh, damn, your a sparatic poster, what ya been doing?

happy?

Goddamn atheist! you told me you were Christian. And if you don't believe in Hell then justfucken jump off a cliff and fucken die!

whats the use of dying, i beleive you go into oblivian and everythings over, no restart. so i live life just to live it the best i can. pluss, i'm only confirmed in the catholic church because my dad is a creepy christ freak, and he drags me to church every sunday, he probably doesn't like the idea of me being athiest

i just sit there with my arms crossed the entire time, i dont say any prayers, i do go up and read scriptures once in a while, but thats because i'm kinda good at public speaking.

¥ ¥

BBS Signature
Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 01:56:47

At 11/16/03 01:44 AM, biteme2514 wrote: Something tells me that you've been thinking about The Matrix just a little bit too much.

Obviously.

Oh, and you think you've reached some kind of goal lately with the people that you consider to be your friends. Just a thought.

FYI I was refering to you and your NW friends as mine because I don't really have any friends in Abby.

Call me myopic, but I don't see how that fits in.

Because it takes place in the future and we are all fully grown up.

Oh, and I'm still not having sex with TearDropped. Prophetic dreams, my ass... Hahaha!

How can you jump to conclusions if there is no sex scene? If there should ever be one in my dreams then that would mean that I'm either watching it or taking part in it.

Oh, and I'm going to be logging off pretty soon. General's slowly dying for the night again so I might be going in about half an hour.

And why can't you just stay here with us like in the old days?

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 02:07:01

At 11/16/03 01:56 AM, Painbringer wrote: FYI I was refering to you and your NW friends as mine because I don't really have any friends in Abby.

Makes sense. I was kind of expecting something like that. Speaking of which, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on tomorrow. I'll try and talk to TearDropped sometime tonight to see if you can come hang out with us or not. I'm just taking things one day at a time here. Still don't know if she's going to be busy tomorrow...

How can you jump to conclusions if there is no sex scene? If there should ever be one in my dreams then that would mean that I'm either watching it or taking part in it.

I was actually referring to that "vision" that you had a while ago. You seem to have a lot of those. It's kinda weird. Besides, at the time, you were the one who mentioned something about how it might be "prophetic". You're a strange, strange fellow. And for the love of God, please don't make me think about you taking part in a sex scene...

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 02:22:39

At 11/16/03 01:54 AM, MALforPresident wrote:

to muh, damn, your a sparatic poster, what ya been doing?

Hmmmm? Yeah... I guess I'm not that predictable for posting times. I often have large doses of real life at unexpected times, and I'm almost always working on some sort of artwork.

I only really post when I want to say something.... I don't try to reply to absolutely everything.

By the way.... I passed 1100 not long ago and forgot to get a screenshot. Silly me. I only realize it now, but this is post 1102. Damn, I'll have to fake one.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 02:30:32

At 11/16/03 02:07 AM, biteme2514 wrote: I'll try and talk to TearDropped sometime tonight to see if you can come hang out with us or not.

Well, I would like to know by the time I log on tomorrow. The final decision may also affect the time I go to Surrey.

I was actually referring to that "vision" that you had a while ago.

Well you weren't clear enough. Maybe it is prophetic, or maybe that was one of your lookalike friends from the rink. Time will tell.

You're a strange, strange fellow.

Better weird than dead.

And for the love of God, please don't make me think about you taking part in a sex scene...

*Puts on protective sungasses and flashes Ben with MIB neuraliser*

Strepitoso
Strepitoso
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 02:43:53

Hooray for Fireworks MX!

I found another reason why I post spastically.... I post heavily at many boards, and I usually stick to the one that's moving the fastest at the time.

Some stats...

On Clockcrew.net (Joined Sept 3, 2003)
Total posts: 638
[0.88% of total / 8.62 posts per day]

On zenhex.com (joined late yesterday)
50.35 posts per day, 83 total (It measures by half-days)

On Clockgrounds.com (Joined Sept 29, 2003)
138 posts, 2.91 per day.

On Clockse.cx
5.5 posts per day

And a few more with very low post counts.

Adding those to my 4.266 posts per day here, that's a grand total of 71.646 posts per day... I guess I'm more of a true OCP-er than you knew.... kekeke.

Wow.... I didn't know it was that much either... hi-larious.

Anyways, the edited screeny.

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 02:58:31

At 11/16/03 02:43 AM, muh_not_stooped wrote: I found another reason why I post spastically.... I post heavily at many boards, and I usually stick to the one that's moving the fastest at the time.

You know Muh, you really are an official Clock; even though you choose not to dress up as one.

Well Muh, keep the Flash coming.

biteme2514
biteme2514
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-11-16 03:06:59

Guess I'm going to be logging out now. I would have logged out a little sooner but I ended up getting distracted by those "Perfect Kirby" Flash animations. Man, those things are hilarious. You guys should really check those out. Anyways, Painbringer, I really have no idea what the hell is going on tomorrow. I wasn't even able to get Hellraiser so even if we are able to get together, there won't really be much for us to do. Either way, I'm pretty certain a movie's going to be involved in some way. Of course, that's all assuming that anything even happens. Just hope for the best and expect the worst. That's how I live my life. So yeah, here are my posting stats for the night of November 15th, 2003...

Last night: 10,344 in total (38.464 per day)
Tonight: 10,355 in total (38.362 per day)
Changes: + 11 posts; - 0.102 PPD

Well, today was a much better day for posting than I thought. I know it's still bad, but considering how I usually only post four or five times a day these days anyways, eleven posts is great. The sad thing is, I spent all day online too. Oh well, I enjoyed myself and I suppose that's all that really counts. Still, being able to bring my PPD count back up wouldn't kill me. Anyways, it just passed midnight while I was typing this so I'm going to get the hell out of here. I want to take advantage of the fact that I don't have school tomorrow by getting another really good night's sleep. I hate weekdays. I'll be seeing you all tomorrow morning then. Later.