00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DashXero just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Obsessive Compulsive Posters

396,611 Views | 14,720 Replies

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 17:07:22

At 7/21/03 12:07 AM, biteme2514 wrote: "You're going to ask her out online?!? That's really not a good way to ask out a girl. I mean, seriously, if you guys ever get together, do you want her to remember her computer monitor every time someone talks about how you first met? If you can ask her out in person, it's better. It's scarier, I suppose, but it pays off in the end. Then again, I wouldn't know, so take this however you want to."

The thing is, is that i promised myself i would do it before 7:30 tonight and i wont see her today (i dont think) So, wen she gets on tonight ill talk then ask.

In other news...

Lmao! To days was great! At first i didnt do ne thing. I walked around with my friends tryin to get peopel to buy us "stuff" Then we went to my otehr friends house and his parents were gone for a week in mexico and no1 would be there to watch him until 7 tonight. So anyway we ate his food and shit then we foudn his old and his brothers old foot ball gear. My two frieds put on shoulder pads and helmets and i grabbed my video camera. We went to the nearest starbucks (stupid yuppie bastards) and they went in there with that stuff on and started smaking heads and tackling each otehr and wrestling. It was fuckign hillarious! I got most of it on camera. So when Lost Cause the movie is out for sale on my website that will be included on it so you can know what im talking about if you buy the video!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 17:58:22

At 7/21/03 05:07 PM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: The thing is, is that i promised myself i would do it before 7:30 tonight and i wont see her today (i dont think) So, wen she gets on tonight ill talk then ask.

Okay, dude. I wish you the best of luck. By the way, I'm still not home yet. Right now, I'm just posting from the library again. I just wanted to check on my blam/protect points and I had an extra ten minutes so I decided to check on the forums. I'll probably be back home in about an hour. I still have a few things I have to get to... Tell me if anything interesting happened in General when I get back to my Lair...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 18:41:40

woh i just realized biteme2514 is #49 blam/protect points. just a couple days ago he was #52. thats cool congrats biteme.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 18:42:59

At 7/21/03 05:58 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Okay, dude. I wish you the best of luck. By the way, I'm still not home yet. Right now, I'm just posting from the library again. I just wanted to check on my blam/protect points and I had an extra ten minutes so I decided to check on the forums. I'll probably be back home in about an hour. I still have a few things I have to get to... Tell me if anything interesting happened in General when I get back to my Lair...

Woah.... you're actually here! Check your email, dude! The logo is done, but it's too big to post. I guess you could email me and I'll send it... you could try biteme too (sorry dude) because I'm going out skating for a while.
Wastedrat, or the guy who was wastedrat... could you put it on the site?

see you all later then.
Wastedrat, or the guy who used to be wastedrat,

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 18:45:31

At 7/21/03 06:42 PM, muh_not_stooped wrote: see you all later then.

*Miroku ceases lurking and jumps at the oppurtunity and steals his pizza once again*
MWAHAHAHAHAHA I now have the pizza:P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:06:03

At 7/21/03 06:57 PM, Wolfintity wrote: *wolf runs up very stealth like and snatches the pizza from miroku *
my pizza hahaha

*watches as an inflatable alien pops in, knocks both Lord_Miroku_Sama and Wolfintity unconscious and starts eating the pizza*

Hmm... Oh well, that was interesting. You know what else is interesting? The logo muh_not_stooped designed for us. We're going to put it onto our website but right now, it's going to remain a secret for a while. It makes it cooler when we finally reveal it to you guys. I sent it to WastedRat though, so it's only a matter of time before all of us can see it. It's worth the wait, I assure you... A big thanks goes out to muh_not_stooped for helping the OCP out again. I swear, this club would not be what it is today without that guy...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:07:09

At 7/21/03 06:57 PM, Wolfintity wrote: *wolf runs up very stealth like and snatches the pizza from miroku *

my pizza hahaha

*Decoy pizza explodes killing wolftard*
Fewel, you will never get the pizza, especially not now since you're dead:P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:09:40

At 7/21/03 07:06 PM, biteme2514 wrote: *watches as an inflatable alien pops in, knocks both Lord_Miroku_Sama and Wolfintity unconscious and starts eating the pizza*

*sighs*

I always forget the damn pictures. I suppose the joke would have been funnier if you all saw this with my last post...

*grumbles*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:35:20

At 7/21/03 07:11 PM, Wolfintity wrote: miroku u killed the inflateble alien damn u

If by inflatable alien you mean a user with the alias Wolfinity and horrible grammer/spelling then yes I most certainly did:D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:52:07

ahhhhh. i had to change my nme back cuz the bot crew died. sorry about that.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:52:44

At 7/21/03 07:39 PM, Wolfintity wrote: no biteme took that pizza so his alien blew up and fuck you!

OMG he's having a seizure someone call 911, wait nevermind:P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:54:59

Nothing like an argument about imaginary exploding pizzas to spam up a thread. The pizza blew us all up, so we're all dead, okay? Okay. It's settled.

*shakes head*

Damn aliens... By the way, people need to start logging in soon. I really want to hit 8000 posts today, and so far, both me and Lord_Miroku_Sama have already gotten posting milestones in this thread. If no one logs in, I guess Wolfintity takes it. We'll see how it goes...

In other news, General is too dead for me to do an update right now. There are, like, two interesting threads in there right now. Oh well, I might still try and drag up an update. I'll see what I can do...

*wanders off into General*

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 19:59:37

At 7/21/03 07:52 PM, _stealth_assassin_ wrote: ahhhhh. i had to change my nme back cuz the bot crew died. sorry about that.

Yeah, that was a pretty pointless club. Surely, with the username F-Bot, that guy should at least know what kind of clubs fly around here. Besides, he's been making clubs left and right. How can he be the F(orums)-Bot if he knows so little about the forums themselves? No offense to the guy, but people who have usernames that try to sound official (like NGmaster) who have no idea what the hell they're doing on this site kinda piss me off. Call it a pet peeve...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 20:13:13

ok cuz i couldnt get the 7000th post i am intitled 2 have the 8000th i have been here longer then wolf boy so i get the 8000th and wolf if u have a prob with that thats ur prob recrut(yes i kno i cant spell)lol damn ur such a flaming faggot(lol i wish tyler was here)i hate wolf wolf the woman i hate her so much

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 20:21:34

At 7/21/03 08:13 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote: ok cuz i couldnt get the 7000th post i am intitled 2 have the 8000th i have been here longer then wolf boy so i get the 8000th and wolf if u have a prob with that thats ur prob recrut(yes i kno i cant spell)lol damn ur such a flaming faggot(lol i wish tyler was here)i hate wolf wolf the woman i hate her so much

Any more stupid flaming like that and you'll be joining him as a Recruit, dude. By the way, for the 8000th post, all the people who have already gotten posting milestones in this thread are just going to sit back and let you guys battle it out. So far, -FaTbOy- and Wolfintity appear to be going for it. Anyone else care to step into the ring?

By the way, I'm going to log off for a bit to go watch TV or something. I'll come back when the forums are a little less dead. I'm sick of just wandering into General, finding nothing I can post in, and coming back here to make sure you guys are behaving. Remember, I'm watching...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 20:28:21

At 7/21/03 08:13 PM, -FaTbOy- wrote: ok cuz i couldnt get the 7000th post i am intitled 2 have the 8000th i have been here longer then wolf boy so i get the 8000th

Fuck that, the 8000th is mine you silly silly people. Monkeys always win. Unless the 8000th is like @ 3 in the morning my time...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 21:01:40

At 7/21/03 08:28 PM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: Fuck that, the 8000th is mine you silly silly people. Monkeys always win. Unless the 8000th is like @ 3 in the morning my time...

Fewel, you already got one of the milestones>:(
At least I think you did, if not nevermind.

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 21:23:45

At 7/21/03 09:01 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote: Fewel, you already got one of the milestones>:(
At least I think you did, if not nevermind.

I guess we're going with "never mind", then. The list looks like this right now...

1000: shazzam
2000: muh_not_stooped
3000: Lord_Miroku_Sama
4000: biteme2514
5000: rangi
6000: WastedRat
7000: MALforpresident
8000: ???

Oh, by the way, TheDeadmonkey, you do administrative work on our site too, right? I'm going to be sending you an e-mail in a bit. It concerns an OCP Flash that should be added to our site. muh_not_stooped made it and we want to add it to the website as soon as possible. Tell me what you can do...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 21:57:38

At 7/21/03 09:23 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Oh, by the way, TheDeadmonkey, you do administrative work on our site too, right? I'm going to be sending you an e-mail in a bit. It concerns an OCP Flash that should be added to our site. muh_not_stooped made it and we want to add it to the website as soon as possible. Tell me what you can do...

Yes my email is sk8punk1071@aol.com that would be no problem..

o and dont waste your times puttin 8000 - ???? just put 8000 - TheDeadmonkey
lol i think im gettin a little to anxious!

BTW i gotz da grrrlll hehe~

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 21:59:58

8000th reply coming soon i guess...

all i can say is i hope wolf don't get it

maybe ill swoop in for it =D

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:03:07

At 7/21/03 09:57 PM, TheDeadmonkey wrote: Yes my email is sk8punk1071@aol.com that would be no problem..
o and dont waste your times puttin 8000 - ???? just put 8000 - TheDeadmonkey
lol i think im gettin a little to anxious!
BTW i gotz da grrrlll hehe~

Hmm... I think I sent that e-mail to your Info@deadmonkey2002.tk e-mail address. You'll find all the information there, I guess. Hope you can get everything running properly. As for the 8000th post, you have to get it first before I stick your name into the 8000 slot. Hehehe... Good to hear that you got the girl though. Treat her well, and don't forget who to make your Best Man at the wedding... =P

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:05:42

At 7/21/03 10:03 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Hehehe... Good to hear that you got the girl though.

o he said girl, i thought he was saying grill, and i was thinkin in my head 'WTF?!?'

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:08:41

At 7/21/03 10:05 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: o he said girl, i thought he was saying grill, and i was thinkin in my head 'WTF?!?'

LMFAO! NAte you GReat!

@ biteme could ya send it to sk8punk1071@aol.com cuz the deadmonkey one is down i think.. Just to be safe. O and thanxx for the advice again. Ima remember that everytime i do somthing important like that shit!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:16:59

Hi guys, I'm back again from you know where.

Today must have been the hottest day there ever because I would get tired just from being in the sun! All I did was assemble a roofing truss, throw junky boards onto a big pile (as high as me), and install a gable end projection on one of the trusses.

Oh, I see that I came at the right time to compete for 8000th place.

May the best man win.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:22:12

At 7/21/03 10:16 PM, Painbringer wrote: May the best man win.

you haven't had one yet either have you? kew, there are like 4 of us going for it then. im goanna try for this one ;) i dont feel like waiting for 10000 anymo' =P

yesterday and today i earned a total of $75 caddying, 35 yesterday and 40 today. god i love tips...

heheh, yesterday my guy quit playing on the 15th hole =P, he was playing very shittily, he didn't even finish the last two holes he played, and i still got a $15 tip =D. Today was a shotgun start so we automatically got $30 a bag, then i got a $10 so 'sall good, can't wait to get my check next friday!

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:27:58

does someone have to announce that they are going fo the 8000th post or can some just accidentally just happen to get the 8000th post without even noticing it?

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:33:25

At 7/21/03 10:27 PM, _stealth_assassin_ wrote: does someone have to announce that they are going fo the 8000th post or can some just accidentally just happen to get the 8000th post without even noticing it?

it doesn't really matter who gets it, we are just having some fun with this by 'fighting' for it

lol
-Wolfintity got a 6 hour ban (don't know how you can get a ban only for a couple of hours but thats what he told me) so he is out of the running for 8000

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:35:00

it seems that more people are running 4 the 8000th now

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:35:51

At 7/21/03 10:27 PM, _stealth_assassin_ wrote: does someone have to announce that they are going fo the 8000th post or can some just accidentally just happen to get the 8000th post without even noticing it?

It's a free-for-all right now. I think all the people who have already gotten posting milestones in this thread are just letting all the other people duke it out to see who comes out on top. That being said, this is probably going to be my last post before the 8000 mark. Is there anyone here who might want to help us take a screenshot for our website? We already missed the 7000th...

Response to Obsessive Compulsive Posters 2003-07-21 22:37:22

At 7/21/03 10:33 PM, -NATHAN- wrote: it doesn't really matter who gets it, we are just having some fun with this by 'fighting' for it

lol
-Wolfintity got a 6 hour ban (don't know how you can get a ban only for a couple of hours but thats what he told me) so he is out of the running for 8000

that sux for wolfintity. i guess that guy earlier got his wish. i wander why he has a grudge against him anyway. i got in an argument with wolfintity but its over now and i dont care bout it anymore.