00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KamenRider01 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Game Suggestion...

39,678 Views | 337 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 10:55:46

Well if Tom is putting the suggestion up on BBS, wouldnt that mean he thinks the idea isnt half bad?

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:03:55

At 4/5/03 10:55 AM, GoukiX wrote: Well if Tom is putting the suggestion up on BBS, wouldnt that mean he thinks the idea isnt half bad?

I'm just curious to see different interpretations of the concept. :)

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:05:07

Okay, being serious and not on other topics for a moment think about it. What I mean is instead of making fun of his ideas think about all the weird ideas for games and you will figure out that the weirdest ideas make the best games ie: Demo Kun, Mario Bros, etc. If you had never played any Mario game and I told you that I had an idea for a game where you jump on your eniemies head to kill it would you think me strange? What if I told you that I had an idea for a game where a pink cloud ate its enemies and gained special powers, would you laught at me? Or what would happen if someone thought it was do stupid of an idea to store monsters in a ball and release them inorder to fight battles for them? Thinking about this makes me believe that his suggestion could be one of the greatest games ever and prehaps I'd like to offer my help if he is infact serious about this project.

Tom, please get in contact with whoever made this suggestion and let them know that I'll do it. I need for details first though

Thanks,
Kayol

BBS Signature

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:05:38

This could be the start scene, see, the movie's half done already.......

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:07:00

This could be the start scene:

Game Suggestion...

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:13:05

dude, blonde girl? sorry, i jus dont think that blond girls look good in anime :P *goes bak to watching old episodes of megaman*

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:27:49

I would make it! Teach me Platforming TOM and i will definetly do it! :)

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:32:24

At 4/5/03 09:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Here are Newgrounds, we receive a lot of emails from our users. Many of them have suggestions for games and movies they would like to see on the site.

This has got to be one of the strangest suggestions ever...

Subject: a cartoon inside an anime girl - human body

I always wanted to go exploring inside an anime girl like the human body. So make me an anime adventure cartoon called "Inside Erika" Erika is a blonde, long-haired cheerleader wearing a purple shirt and purple shorts and purple shoes. You will be shrunken and swallowed by her to explore her.

So... Will anyone make this guys dream a reality? :)

Kind of cool. Then she would have all kinds of diseases and he'd have to fight them. Each level would be a different disease.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 11:44:47

e, realy strange idea...

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:01:36

I think it'd be hilarious if you created a game based on the Newgrounds BBS. Kill all the spammers and redirect the noobs to the FAQ... Stuff like that. I'm not sure how you could make it work but it's the best that I can come up with at this point in time... We can call it Sim-Mod!

I'm pathetic, aren't I?

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:07:07

At 4/5/03 09:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: So... Will anyone make this guys dream a reality? :)

That... that is frightening. Especially how specific he is in the description.

He's probably a serial killer.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:23:04

It sounds ok it could be a great game or just retarded Tom

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:34:04

Thats actually a good idea, like, you could fight laryngitis or some crap at level one, and the last level could have you fighting some STD or something. Maybe thats just weird though, like, maybe the last levels at the heart and youre fighting some weird heart disease. Im just giving this serious thought, if made right, this could probably be cool. Hard to say, but you never know!

Game Suggestion...

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:41:12

"Voraphiles, or "vores" for short, are a subculture of people that get turned on by one creature consuming another. Often, the vore fetish is intertwined with furry fetishism. Other times, vore erotica is intimately tied with cannibalism and necrophilia. Other voraphiliacs combine vore fetish with religious fetishism, leading to images of angels eating or being eaten by a variety of other creatures. Yet others combine the Freudian sexual fetishism of violence with the Jungian ouroboros symbolism of serpentine consumption and build giant anamatronic snakes."

Here's a site with some artwork, if you dare:

http://www.blackplague.org/lloyd/a/images/we/erulian/set02.html

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:52:23

Holy Shit, how much crack did this guy take b4 writing this SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????

(BTW, that had 2 be some pretty heavy-duty stuff)

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 12:54:54

ROFL! is this a late april fools joke?!

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:00:32

tom, if you're serious about this, e-mail sirwoski or EmeraldTokyo personally. they are GREAT anime drawers. you can see emeralds work in her dressup game and of course, sirwoski made the ms. dynamite series. i talk to emerald often on AIM, so i'll go tell her to look at the front page.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:01:39

all i gotta say is its a stupid idea... i mean it would be good if he didnt sound so despereate and perverted in his e-mail to tom. and like someone said earlier why would her clothes and hair color even matter if your not going to see her the whole time unless it was some game where your trying to save her body from diseases and it had her and a health meter in the corner or something. the only serious application i can see his description going to is the game i just mentioned or a medical education video. other than that i think hes a hentai freak too.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:02:48

oops, accidently linked to the hentai dressup section instead of the game. here is the game: http://newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=81189

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:04:18

Dear sweet lord, someone needs a girlfriend.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:06:59

Good god that is the weirdest idea for a game!
That kid should seek help immediately :)

I was never really here.

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:38:23

WALLA WALLA BING BANG. Ok hows it half done

Game Suggestion...

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:45:59

Maybe he is just highly intrigued by the inner workings of the female body, and his favorite color is purple. I mean, doesn't everyone want to be shrunk down and travel into an anime girl? ............ well?!?!?!

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 13:49:07

At 4/5/03 09:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: Subject: a cartoon inside an anime girl - human body

I always wanted to go exploring inside an anime girl like the human body. So make me an anime adventure cartoon called "Inside Erika" Erika is a blonde, long-haired cheerleader wearing a purple shirt and purple shorts and purple shoes. You will be shrunken and swallowed by her to explore her.

Cool. Sounds like the 60's movie 'Fantastic Voyage'.
Just one thing Tom, what's the deal with purple??

Levels --- Badges

Chaos, panic and disorder; my work here is done.

BBS Signature

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:07:53

"You will be shrunken and swallowed by her to explore her."

Yep... but swallowed by what... >;D

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:08:33

sounds unique.

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:25:27

haha. Some anime-girl-endoscope-game in all it's vibrant colors - very unique! Makes us wonder what "normal" bag of tricks NG gets in it's weekly suggestion box.

I'd personally prefer to see the inner workings of a fem-droid, but i know flash has it's limitations ;)

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:28:50

LOL Tom! that's hilarious! You should post more of the wierd ass emails you get, that made me laugh my ass off. But an interior cartoon of an anime girl? This guy probably has several issues that need to be dealt with before he starts learning flash.
lol on you...
But put up som more Tom, I want to know more of the innermost perverted things that users send you.

My request? Ummmmmm, like Tom, can you make a cartoon about going into the genitalia of teh Clock Crew!!! Me SOOOO honry!!!lol

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:31:53

At 4/5/03 11:03 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 4/5/03 10:55 AM, GoukiX wrote: Well if Tom is putting the suggestion up on BBS, wouldnt that mean he thinks the idea isnt half bad?
I'm just curious to see different interpretations of the concept. :)

-Tom

When I first saw this, I was speechless. However, the more I think about it, the more I realize this *could* be something interesting. Someone (I don't recall who) mentioned Osmosis Jones, I totally agree; that movie, if you've ever read the synopsis, sounds really disgusting, and the whole concept is OUT THERE. Yet, it was a great movie, and they pulled it off looking really good.

Long story short, it all depends on the perspective of the artist, in my opinion. I'm going to start working on this thing... sounds like a fun opportunity to push the limits of creativity with "taste".

Response to Game Suggestion... 2003-04-05 14:45:56

sounds educational. maybe you can get a government grant.. or maybe you can just have a laugh with the movie and take the piss outta this guy's idea