00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kyzakay just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Nomination, Yule Ball

10,467 Views | 75 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:30:38

GameShadow is having an innovation in games contest, and visitors to the site choose the ten nominees for Peoples' Choice! Dad 'n Me is currently in the running and needs your nominations to make it to the top ten finalists! If you are a fan of Dad 'n Me, Go to this page and submit the vote form. You just need to fill in your email address and select Dad 'n Me from the dropdown bar! Thanks! :)

If you live in the Philadelphia area, this Saturday is the Yule Ball! The event is being organized by our own Freakapotimus and you can read more about it in her original announcement post.

The event starts at 5PM at the Starlight Ballroom, 460 N 9th Street (between Callowhill and Spring Garden) in downtown Philly. The price of admission is $10. There is also a Winter Feast at the Spaghetti Warehouse, starting at 2PM with an admission price of $15!

April and I will be attending the Yule Ball. The event is put on by Potterdelphia, so there's a Harry Potter theme, with bands like Harry and the Potters. Muggle and wizard dress robes are recommended, otherwise please dress nice, like you are going to a fancy gathering. I'll be wearing slacks and a button-down shirt, myself. :)

Today is the first of December, so it's time to vote for the best of November! If you are one of the top 2,000 active members from the past month, you will see a big link to vote when you log in and access your ACCOUNT OPTIONS page.

Have you guys noticed I'm barely running any pop-ups this week? If you appreciate it, be sure to support the remaining sponsors!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:33:42

I am getting a little pop-ups.

That must explain why.

My userpage! Visit for Upcoming news..

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:33:47

I will support both robots and nbc. NBC should have robots. I'd watch that show

I have nothing against people who can use pot and lead a productive life. It's these sanctimonius hippies that make me wish I was a riot cop in the 60's

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:36:06

At 12/1/06 08:30 AM, TomFulp wrote: Today is the first of December, so it's time to vote for the best of November! If you are one of the top 2,000 active members from the past month, you will see a big link to vote when you log in and access your ACCOUNT OPTIONS page.

lolwut? It's not there....

The water in Majorca don't taste like what it oughta.

| AS3: Main | AS2: Main | Flash Tutorials |

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:37:52

At 12/1/06 08:30 AM, TomFulp wrote: stuff

Voted for. I really should rank up some xp to get to that top 2000.

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:39:34

At 12/1/06 08:37 AM, Zendra wrote:
At 12/1/06 08:36 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: lolwut? It's not there....
Same here. I thought I was quite active... Odd.

Yeah, I definatly deposited once in Novemember.

lol NG is broke. =P

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:40:13

At 12/1/06 08:39 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 12/1/06 08:37 AM, Zendra wrote:
At 12/1/06 08:36 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote: lolwut? It's not there....
Same here. I thought I was quite active... Odd.
Yeah, I definatly deposited once in Novemember.

lol NG is broke. =P

I deposit everyday

Half the people on Newgrounds dislike me..including the mods. they always ignore me.

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:43:21

At 12/1/06 08:40 AM, HotRodJohnny wrote: I deposit everyday

Yeah, but you're no where near the top 2000.

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:44:38

Voted for Dad N' Me, and from the wording of the submit form it looks like i'm going to be email spammed.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 08:45:03

At 12/1/06 08:43 AM, Kirk-Cocaine wrote:
At 12/1/06 08:40 AM, HotRodJohnny wrote: I deposit everyday
Yeah, but you're no where near the top 2000.

I know, but I don't want to lose any experience points

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 09:56:21

I've had a couple, doesn't seem more or less than normal to be honest.

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:02:15

And there goes my vote! :D

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:15:11

haven't had any pop-ups. but I have seen "Firefox prevented this site from opening a pop-up window" 3 or 4 times I think!

btw.. when are the new lvl's coming?

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:16:30

I voted for Guitar Hero

wtfbbqhax

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:19:31

At 12/1/06 08:30 AM, TomFulp wrote: You just need to fill in your email address and select Dad 'n Me from the dropdown bar! Thanks! :)

Just voted. Dad 'n Me was the only decent game on the list, anyway.

If you live in the Philadelphia area, this Saturday is the Yule Ball! The event is being organized by our own Freakapotimus and you can read more about it in her original announcement post.

Sounds like fun. Too bad I'm nowhere near the area. :(

April and I will be attending the Yule Ball. The event is put on by Potterdelphia, so there's a Harry Potter theme, with bands like Harry and the Potters. Muggle and wizard dress robes are recommended, otherwise please dress nice, like you are going to a fancy gathering. I'll be wearing slacks and a button-down shirt, myself. :)

Going to take plenty of pics? ;)

Today is the first of December, so it's time to vote for the best of November! If you are one of the top 2,000 active members from the past month, you will see a big link to vote when you log in and access your ACCOUNT OPTIONS page.

Will work on that later today.

Have you guys noticed I'm barely running any pop-ups this week? If you appreciate it, be sure to support the remaining sponsors!

Will do.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:34:27

At 12/1/06 09:56 AM, jonthomson wrote: I've had a couple, doesn't seem more or less than normal to be honest.

Im still getting the same amount as well.

None

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:40:50

You got my vote.

And yes I have been noticing the slight amount of pop ups.

Bouncin' all around the world, I'm a little bunny...rabbit. You want my dick? Come grab it.

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:52:26

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I can FINALLY vote now.

I'm so happy :D

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 10:55:27

i didnt get it...wat r this topic for again?

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:04:44

At 12/1/06 10:55 AM, TheRetarded wrote: i didnt get it...wat r this topic for again?

I'm sorry, but, get out of here and just think about what you said.

I voted for Dad 'n me tom :)

speedycat sure is speedy!

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:05:22

At 12/1/06 10:52 AM, N-Antichrist wrote: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
I can FINALLY vote now.

I'm so happy :D

Ironically, it's been a month where I haven't watched much flash, and don't have a clear idea of who I like the most.

nevertheless:

Nomination, Yule Ball

I hardly ever come here anymore....

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:12:05

I never get pop-ups and thats a good thing. I don't live in the U.S so this means i probably won't go to this event in Philadelphia. Damn i am very active on NG's how come i didn't get no vote button oh well. Hey Tom is the "HOW ACTIVE YOU ARE" thing results to how much you post on the BBS?

~DarkSoldier's EMPIRE~

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:20:40

Hehehe I voted for Dad 'n me! And uh... I never saw any pop up on Newgrounds, thanks to Firefox =P

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:23:05

At 12/1/06 11:20 AM, Casualty wrote: Hehehe I voted for Dad 'n me! And uh... I never saw any pop up on Newgrounds, thanks to Firefox =P

Yeah FireFox is the best.

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:46:23

I voted Dad n' Me!!!

I laugh at your sigs!

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:51:41

At 12/1/06 11:47 AM, Metal-Gear-Solid wrote: Voted for Dad N me and I never get pop ups.

You use FireFox

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 11:55:49

I'll vote for Dad 'n me.
I don't even live in the United states so there is no way I am going to the yule ball.

Please stop the Rickrolling!

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 12:07:09

At 12/1/06 08:30 AM, TomFulp wrote: Today is the first of December, so it's time to vote for the best of November! If you are one of the top 2,000 active members from the past month, you will see a big link to vote when you log in and access your ACCOUNT OPTIONS page.

I kind of hate months like this one... So many good submissions, that I always have to leave out something I really like! It's a shame really, that some months it's almost dificult to find 10 worthy movies, and others there are too many of them.

Oh, and Tom, a little question I've been meaning to ask: how does the order of our votes for the monthly best affect them in the final tally? Does, for example, the movie that's choosed first get 10 times as many votes than the one picked last? Or is it completly indeferent? This is a important factor in the voting process that I don't recall how it works. Thanks.

Fun: THAT IS THE BENEFIT OF DIPLOMATIC IMUNITY!

To think about the world, click cat.

BBS Signature

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 14:28:44

At 12/1/06 08:30 AM, TomFulp wrote:

If you are one of the top 2,000 active members from the past month, you will see a big link to vote when you log in and access your ACCOUNT OPTIONS page.

How does that work? Is it still experienced-based? Because if it is, the way you said it made me think otherwise.

wew

Response to Nomination, Yule Ball 2006-12-01 15:06:08

Awesome, awesome stuff Tom.