New Topic Respond to this Topic
Commander-K25
Commander-K25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 15:59:41 Reply

Saddam, (if he's alive, or his people, if he's not), have now become quite delusional. They give constant reports on how the war is being won by Iraq and the "infidels" are being driven from their lands. All the while, coalition forces are practically AT THE GATES OF BAGHDAD!

If these people actually believe their own messages, then they aren't living in the real world anymore. They just ain't sane. They just called for the Kurds to join forces with them and that they could iron out their differences! Excuse me, but these are the same people Saddam massacred and repressed for over a decade. Now, all of a sudden he thinks they can be friends?!

Not that I even think Saddam is alive. The attempts to fake his appearance are laughable, from obvious duplicates to taped meetings and speeches that praise units that have long ago surrendered.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you Mr. So-Damn Insane:

Saddam ain't sane anymore

NoNameProphet
NoNameProphet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 16:07:48 Reply

At 4/4/03 03:59 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: A lot..

What can I say to that? We'll never know =P...Well, we might. Probably won't. It'll be like what happened to Hitler. Some say he comitted suicide, some say he escaped and then was killing in the German Alps, some say he escaped and that's that... Just another enigma to add to the pile. Maybe the US will assume he is alive and link the mystery man to all sorts of things and spread across the middle east. Or maybe I'll just stop saying things I can't back up/defend ;)

NEMESiSZ
NEMESiSZ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 16:15:47 Reply

He's irrational you say? Why doesn't he post here?

bumcheekcity
bumcheekcity
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 16:36:45 Reply

At 4/4/03 04:15 PM, NEMESiSZ wrote: He's irrational you say? Why doesn't he post here?

because then we would have two of you and none of us could cope with that.

RydiaLockheart
RydiaLockheart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Gamer
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 22:22:04 Reply

Was he ever?

TheShrike
TheShrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 22:28:07 Reply

*laughing*

This topic seems to suggest he was sane at one point or the other

"A witty quote proves nothing." ~Voltaire

BBS Signature
DarkCyrstal
DarkCyrstal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 22:48:01 Reply

Was Saddam ever sane? Is has always been insane but a genious. Coming out of an Abusive family, he grew to be one of the most influencual people in all the middle east and clearly U.S. is afraid. The die-hard supporters he has, the suicide bombers he has brought. And sept.11 is exactly what Bush needed to finish what his dad didn't. Which his dad would, but the house was controlled by democrates. I beileve saddam is a cruel person, a genious no doubt and he will certainly go down in History.

hears to you Saddam

Commander-K25
Commander-K25
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-04 22:52:54 Reply

At 4/4/03 10:48 PM, DarkCyrstal wrote: Was Saddam ever sane? Is has always been insane but a genious....

I don't think he's a genius, just brutal. He was probably never really sane, but he's really losing it now. Well, actually his inner-circle is.

DarkCyrstal
DarkCyrstal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-05 00:36:58 Reply

At 4/4/03 10:52 PM, Commander-K25 wrote:
At 4/4/03 10:48 PM, DarkCyrstal wrote: Was Saddam ever sane? Is has always been insane but a genious....
I don't think he's a genius, just brutal. He was probably never really sane, but he's really losing it now. Well, actually his inner-circle is.

I can't blame them. If i had a super power like the US on my ass i would be scared SHit less. He doesn't care about his ppl. If he did he would have left power. But i can't blame him for refusing to go. What right does the Us have to demand him get out of power without a UN sanction. Plz do not quote on that. This subject has been broughten up TOO many times.

AbstractVagabond
AbstractVagabond
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-05 03:21:15 Reply

So-damn Insane. LOL I like that.

Land of the greed, home of the slave.

MadMax501
MadMax501
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-05 23:17:39 Reply

saddam was never sane

karasz
karasz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-05 23:29:19 Reply

At 4/4/03 10:48 PM, DarkCyrstal wrote: ...he grew to be one of the most influencual people in all the middle east and clearly U.S. is afraid. The die-hard supporters he has, the suicide bombers he has brought. And sept.11 is exactly what Bush needed to finish what his dad didn't. Which his dad would, but the house was controlled by democrates. I beileve saddam is a cruel person, a genious no doubt and he will certainly go down in History.

um... the resolution the UN had passed that got all the countries as part of the original coalition was to only get iraq outta kuwait... and if he had gone all the way bush 1 wouldve been in violation of the UN resolutions... just like saddam is and that is one of the reasons we are invading, amongst others...

so dont blame the FUCKIN democrats cuz the prez didnt want to be in violation of the UN...

Ketzorz
Ketzorz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-06 05:00:14 Reply

Wouldnt that just be so damn cool if they killed him on the first night of bomb raids though?

Jiperly
Jiperly
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-06 10:41:34 Reply

I heard on dateline from Saddams mistress that he believe he won the Gulf war......of course, its dateline were takin' about here- not the most factual show on TV.....

Shangui
Shangui
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Saddam ain't sane anymore 2003-04-06 15:21:48 Reply

Never forget, war with Iraq is a disinformation war. Of course, it is true that the coalition force will win the war and has entered Bagdad, but we should all try to remain objective and get our information from many sources. Iraqui and American news are not to be trusted at a 100%, try to take the best of both. Like any war, the real information wwill get out many years after the war. Just think of the war in Afghanistan, did you know that the american forces bombed a village killing 3500 civilians ? Makes you think. By the way, I'm not for Saddam nor George W. Bush. It's the afterwar that will be important