00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

punk563 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The most frustrating videogame...

6,628 Views | 154 Replies

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 10:58:01

Tried playing any of the True Crime games, then you'll know how frustrating the glitches are.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 10:58:52

Most of the games you are naming I found incredibly sweet.: PoP1-2-3,Ninja Gaiden (Not that hard...)GTA series(If you can't pass a mission just hit l1,l2,r1,l2,up,down.left,right,up,down,left,r ight.)

Please disregard the above post.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 10:59:46

At 11/30/06 10:56 AM, SaintsPlaya wrote: Rayman, the one for playstation, it was fucking impossible, I swear to god. I could probabaly do it now but I don't have it anymore, wait, I probabaly can't even do it now, fuck it it is just so fucking hard.

its not that hard :)

certain bits in killer 7 when u ahve to write down or memorise stuff :(

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 11:00:55

Pac-Man(when it gets hard) I will never forget I always get fucked from the front and back (at the same time) by those ghosts!.

There once was a dude,

That ran in the nude.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 11:07:19

At 11/30/06 10:56 AM, DiabloClock wrote: GunZ - Full of hackers, laggers, and noobs who kick you because you play too good.

I just got back to playing GunZ yesterday. Full of hackers, lag, pros and lesser pros, people who wanna kick you because they think you hack.

But the worst part is definitely dealing with all the shitty lag-- when you think you hit an enemy like a hundred times, you may have missed him completely. Frustrating.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 11:07:34

Some guys and I got our butts owned by the AI in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors , since they were all teamed up against us. If you have any sea on your map, you'd better be prepared to move your city far back from the shore.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 11:13:03

Blitz the league the outlaws team in that game are a pain to beat.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:04:05

Umm...One of them games were you just keep falling..And no matter what you do..You keep dieing..Then eventually it comes too you...(The idea how too do it) ..So...One like that..Cant think of a name

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:10:53

Friday the 13th for the NES. Dammit that game was hard when I was young.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:12:51

At 11/30/06 11:07 AM, ZigZag wrote: Some guys and I got our butts owned by the AI in Age of Empires II: The Conquerors , since they were all teamed up against us. If you have any sea on your map, you'd better be prepared to move your city far back from the shore.

Thats why i always play all land maps.

Or the ones with the swamps you can croos.

And the most frustrating game is God of War. The puzzles were such a pain in the ass, esspecially the rock wall.

But on my second playthgrough it was incredibally easy and i felt like a dick.

ERROR - you must enter at least one search term longer than characters.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:13:05

........Monkey Ball?

If in any way you disagree with this post, understand that you're a cunt.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:14:31

At 11/30/06 12:13 PM, Krum wrote: ........Monkey Ball?

they were easy, viewtiful joe was easy too...

frustrating = xbox games suing my 1st generation xbox <a ka, very faulty!>

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:24:10

pong, the next generation

how can pong be so hard >.<

Awesome post great job!

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:32:43

i guess the punisher is kinda frustrating...

"We come into this world as nothing more than a lump of clay, but th experiences in life are what moulds the wicked man."

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:32:53

Also Sim City 2000. Fucking impossible to have a city any good at all.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:38:43

At 11/30/06 07:16 AM, Unimportant wrote: Ninja Gaiden, I have no fucking clue how to play that.

I put it on easy and still ended up having to use those "phoenix down" things (I don't remember what they were called) on every boss. I never got past level 4...

Just have to make it where you get better weapons and learn which weapon is best for all enemies. I played raiden zero and beat it without cheating or a faq.

NG Review Moderator // Pm me for Review Abuse

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:49:33

oh yeah. And the sims is a real bugger. Its so fucking hard. i even resorted to AR max and i still couldnt fucking do it. and im fucking awesome at video games.

"We come into this world as nothing more than a lump of clay, but th experiences in life are what moulds the wicked man."

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:51:11

Ninja gaiden=very hard=a guy gets mad and smashes his controller and console.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:54:14

I agree, Ninja Gaiden has to be the most frustrating game I played, also the last levels of Mario 64.

I couldnt beat Ninja Gaiden without saved states.. it's too hard.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 12:58:28

i have beat every game i have ever owned except one X-men Children of the Atom for saturn couldnt beat magneto but manhunt was hard as hell to at least on hard but thats the way i play them all

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:01:10

DDR2... it is a fun game but when u first start playing it and u dont know wat the hell u are doing it can get pretty dam frustating...but still it is a fun game

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:27:52

*raises hand*

One of the top ten Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) players in the world here. All I can advise you is to practice a lot, experiment with the different weapons and block. The lattermost is particularly important.

As for frustrating games...Prince of Persia: Warrior Within the first time through when he said "You bitch!" for the first time. Suddenly, it just wasn't the same. Also, Halo 2 and the Flood. Sub-machine gun SUCKS. BADLY. Compared to the Assault Rifle from Halo 1 anyway.

Oh, and Quake 3. But that's because I suck at it.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:31:06

Almost any gameboy game, especially RPGs.
They're ALL impossible.

Gamertag: BlackFlameNG Xbox 360 Club

Gamerscore: 25,275- last updated 23/February/09

Steam ID: BlackFlameNG

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:42:01

At 11/30/06 12:10 PM, MuffDiver wrote: Friday the 13th for the NES. Dammit that game was hard when I was young.

I remember the Pc version as impossible too!

At 11/30/06 12:32 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: Also Sim City 2000. Fucking impossible to have a city any good at all.

\m/ hell yeah.

I'll add Legend of Kyrandia series (dos), and Legend of Mana to the list. I'm ashamed to even admit I TIRED playing those.

I hate Diablo 2. In the last few years not even the closed online servers are safe. Its all hacked to shit and back with thieves and phantom items. *sigh*

Gotta get my cream in Wisconsin

Party Room Suite at the Sheraton

Is my profile full of naked pics? YOU BET!

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:43:26

Super Mario 64. Took me 8 years to complete and all I got at the end was a kiss from a stupid looking princess. Fuck you, Peach.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:44:29

At 11/30/06 07:25 AM, Hominous-Nocturnai wrote: Ninja Gaiden...still can't beat that fat fuck with the laser cannon...

Thats still early in the game and it doesnt get any easier. Took me two months of continuously trying and failing to finally beat that game, now if I play it, i could probably beat it in a week or two. Plus some of the scenes at the end are badass, so keep trying

Or just look up the movie scenes online :-/

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 13:46:11

Most frustriating game I've played:

Age of Empires III, firstly the CPU is getting a bit too good (I think he's cheating), and then for some reason, I have all the cards...yet it still says I have new cards!!!

Most frustiating game...that has to be mentioned for highest L33T P0INT5 earning in this thread

Alien Hominid. There. I said it. Tom Fulp is truly the man.

RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10 RULE 10

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 14:49:23

At 11/30/06 10:56 AM, DiabloClock wrote: Prince of Persia TT - Hard, just few of checkpoints,playing with Dark Prince is pain in the ass.

That game was fun. Yea some points sucked but not impossible to figure out the puzzles

GTA - They just need to add a hard mission in the middle

Which one? Only GTA I havent beat is 3, could never figure out the last mission

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 14:53:57

F-Zero GX. No doubt about it.

Response to The most frustrating videogame... 2006-11-30 15:03:04

Any 3d sonic game.

It would go into those horrible "on the rail" bits where if you touched the controller, you died. Also they have the WORST camera systems in all of time.