00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Kingkavvvv just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto RP Crew

210,338 Views | 4,336 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-28 01:43:26

Chapter 9:

Takada took out a kunai and threw it at Rinn. One of Rinn's plants grew up at the last second and knocked it out of the way. When he looked back at Takada, he was gone.

Rinn: That doesn't work on me. I can sense chakra dipshit.

Rinn threw up a block and Takada appeared out of nowhere, his punch blocked. He looked down and saw that his feet were trapped by Rinn's plants.

Takada: Touché

Takada grinned and made a hand signal.

Rinn: Wait..I've seen this one before...

A blinding white light flashed straight into Rinn's eyes. They felt like they were on fire, he went to the ground in pain and his plants quickly withered. Takada took out a shuriken and held it at Rinn's neck. When the light receded, all he saw was a plant shaped like Rinn.

Takada: Shit.

Rinn was just out of reach from Takada, and he looked in his bag, searching for seeds.

Rinn: Yo, I'm out of extras. I need the rest for missions and shit. Taijutsu only?

Takada: Deal. Neither of us are trained in it anyways...

Rinn smiled and threw up a kick at Takada, who blocked it rather easily. Takada then grabbed Rinn's leg and pulled him in, punching him in the face. Rinn, not to be outdone, punched Takada right back in the face while he was close enough too. Being older and stronger, Rinn was freed from Takada's trap and he set back up into his fighting stance.

Takada: I didn't want to show you my true fighting style, but if I must...

Rinn smiled and charged at Takada again, but this time, Takada parried and circled around to Rinn's back, punching his kidney. Rinn grimced, but turned around, trying to land a backfist, but Takada wasn't there. Rinn saw him crounched, ducking perfectly under the backfist, ready to punch. Takada then sprang up, hitting Rinn in the process and knocking the wind out of him.

Takada: We done here?

Rinn: Not quite.

Rinn ran up the wall and launched himself at Takada, who managed to dodge it in the last second. Rinn knew this was coming however, and got off a spin kick right after touching the ground, landing it right in Takada's ribs.

Takada: Alright, that's it.

Takada grabbed Rinn's leg and started pounding on Rinn's knee, almost breaking it, then using it to hold Rinn in submission. Rinn was trapped facedown now.

Rinn: Damnit. You win. Now let me off the ground...

Takada: Deal.

They were both out of breath, but Takada seemed really exhausted. Right after Rinn stood up, Takada fell to the ground. A Shiroinin messenger then walked in the cafeteria.

Messenger: What the hell happened here?

Rinn: Nothing...we were just sparring...I dunno why he got so tired though.

Messenger: It's a secret Shiroinin technique to help us with Taijutsu. Basically, he moved his chakra centers to his limbs, allowing him to dodge attacks extremely easily and get behind his opponents. It takes a huge chakra toll on the body though.

Rinn: Interesting...Almost like the Drunken Fist Style...

Messenger: Yes. It is interesting indeed. He is one of the only ones in our clan able to use it. Now, your presences are required for a Master Lee. Just follow me.

Rinn picked up Takada, sighed, and followed the Messenger.

Rinn: Today is going to be a VERY long day...

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-28 17:52:43

Chapter 10:

*Lee and Tai are standing opposite each other in one of the large, empty hallways of the mysterious cave. They are both in a fighting stance, ready to fight. Tai has his glasses off*

Tai: *smiling* Feels good to be able to fight like this. Always better when I don't have to wear those stupid glasses.

Lee: Well, don't get too carried away. You're fighting me, you better pay attention.

Tai: Oh, but of course, master. Let's see how you do when not under the influence.

*Tai charges at Lee, throwing a punch towards his gut. He easily dodges, and goes to elbow Tai in the back. Tai spins around, grabbing his elbow, and flings him to the side. They charged at each other, and locked their hands together. They stood there, pushing against each other, proving to see who could gain more ground. Lee quickly flashed a smile on his face, and then dropped down, using the momentum to slide between Tai's legs, flipping him on the ground. When he came near, Tai flipped around, kicking Lee in the gut, while spinning himself upright. Tai backed himself up to the wall, ready for his next strike. Lee came up, and went for a punch, but Tai grabbed his wrist, and slammed his fist into the wall, lodging himself in. Laughing, Tai delivers a swift kick to the stomach, sending Lee flying into the other wall. Tai forces chakra into his arm, stabbing elbow-deep into the rock. He then swung his arm out, sending pieces of rock shrapnel flying at him. A worker just happened to be walking by.*

Worker: *shouting* Hey, what the hell do you think you're doing? What, are you trying to make the cave collapse?

*He continues off, looking down at sheets of paper, mumbling to himself about the new idiots in the cave. His comment obviously strikes Tai, since he's suddenly quiet, and slumped over. He slowly slides down the wall, taking on a sullen look.*

Lee: *walking over to him* Come on, get up, we're not done yet. One little section isn't going to make this place crumble. It's been here for longer than you think, nothing's going to happen to it. You've got to stop dwelling on the past. What happened, happened. It wasn't your fault, so just consider yourself lucky. You get to continue on with what you were taught. There's nothing you can do to change it, so just move on with your life, and your training. *Extends a hand to help him up.*

*When Tai accepts the offer, Lee starts to spin him around, letting him fly, right into the wall that Tai had opened up.*

Tai: *muffled* Ow, holy shit, that hurt. What did you do that for?

*Goes to pull himself out, only to realize that his head is lodged pretty well inside the rock. He tries over and over, but to no avail.*

Tai: MY HEAD IS STUCK!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!

*Hearing this, Lee starts laughing uncontrollably. Seeing that he's not getting help anytime soon, Tai starts punching the wall with his chakra forming small cracks all around, until the wall starts chipping off enough for him to pull his head out. He stands there for a minute rubbing his head, trying to calm his now humongous headache.*

Tai: *sits on the ground, leaning against the wall.* Damn, that hurt. Oh, my head.

Lee: *still laughing to himself* Sorry about that. Didn't expect that to happen. Well, I think it's time we start to work on your chakra weapon. I think I've seen enough of your fighting style to come up with a good idea for one.

Tai: Really? What you got?

Lee: Have you ever thought of having a parasol?

Tai: You mean like an umbrella? *Lee nods* Oh, come on, you gotta be kidding me. That' so feminine.

Lee: Well, it's not like you're going to be carrying it around open, like a woman...unless, of course you want to. *smirks at him* If you think about it, it fits in with your personality, and I've got some ideas for functionality. Come on; let's go to the storage area to find some materials.

*As Tai and Lee are walking along the hallway, a messenger and two other ninja come around a corner.*

Messenger: Master Lee, we've been looking for you.

Lee: Ah, are these the two I'm supposed to train?

Messenger: Yes, sir. *addressing the two ninjas* This is Rinn and Takada. I'll leave them to you.

*Bows and walks off back the way he came*

Lee: Well, hello. This is my current student, Tai.

Tai: Nice to meet you.

*The two ninja remain silent*

Lee: Well, why don't you tell me about yourselves?

Rinn: My name's Rinn. I can manipulate plants.

Lee: Quite an interesting technique. I'll have to spend some personal time with you, so I can better understand it. *Rinn nods* And you?

Takada: Takada Shiroji. I use a manipulation of fire and lightning chakra, to produce a type of light manipulation.

*He uses seals to create a small light orb in his hand which sent off a bright flash of light. It's so bright, it knocks Tai on the ground.*

Tai: *groaning* Oh, shit.....Oh, man, what the hell???

Takada: What's wrong with him?

Lee: *kneeling down next to Tai* It's just not your day is it...?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-29 01:15:41

Chapter 11: Hostile feelings

As the light orb went off Rinn took the Opportunity to examine Tai. He extended his plants and felt around His shoes and discovered something that irked him. The grass on Tai's shoes came from cloud village. Rinn jerked his plants back before the light faded and Tai fell.

Tai: *groaning* Oh, shit.....Oh, man, what the hell???

Takada: What's wrong with him?

Lee: *kneeling down next to Tai* It's just not your day is it...?

Rinn walked up to Tai and put his foot on his chest. He tied Tai to the ground with his plants and pushed down harder.

Rinn: You're a cloud ninja! Did that bastard Raikage send you after me?!?

Almost simultaneously, Lee did a spin kick to Rinn's head and Tai broke the Left restraint and delivered a chakra filled left cross to Rinn's face. Rinn flew into a wall a cause a huge indention. He stayed there for a moment staring at Tai with pure hatred and then passed out.

Lee: ...

Tai: ...

Takada: ...Um, he did the exact same thing to me when I met him, don't worry he'll warm up to you.

Takada walked over and tried to pull Rinn from the wall, but he was clearly stuck. Suddenly, thick roots pushed Rinn from the wall to the floor. Takada ran over to check Rinn's pulse, but it was very erratic.

Takada: Get a Medic his Kekkei Genkai is messing with his heart!

Lee whistled and two ninjas ran to Rinn's aid. They opened his shirt and examined his heart with chakra techniques. When they found the problem they slammed down on his chest and Rinn suddenly snapped out of unconsciousness. He reached into his mouth and pull out a long vine.

Medic Nin1: That was wrapped around his heart...

Medic Nin2: Hey Mr.Rinn, I don't remember your eyes being green when I saw you earlier...

Rinn felt his eyes and wondered what he meant. He motioned Takada too look and Takada shook his head.

Rinn: Liar, my eyes couldn't be that color.

The medic ninja looked again and they were once again yellow. He apologized and disappeared. Rinn held his head as he tried to get up and walked over to Tai. Tai showed no signs of backing down as Rinn got in his face. Rinn stared for a while at Tai before breaking a smile.

Rinn: You remind me of me when I was a cloud ninja, don't get to close to that Kage, he's nothing, but trouble. Don't be an Underling kid.

Tai: I'm not a Dog of any nation; I'm just looking for some action.

Rinn: Well just don't get in my way when the time comes for me to deal with the Raikage...

Lee: Are you insisting that you're going to kill my former student?

Rinn: Student? So you're the one who gave him that weapon that killed my whole clan?

Lee: He'd never do something like that!

Rinn: I know he did, and he killed my fiancé. I'm going to make sure he feels what all my comrades felt when they died.

Lee: I don't believe the lies you spout!

Rinn: Don't give me your self righteous bullshit, HE MADE ME WATCH AS HE KILLED HINARA RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME! Your student is a merciless bastard!

Lee went quiet as Rinn stared him in the eyes. Rinn was red and his eyes filled with deep pain. Lee lowered his eyes and looked for something to change the current situation. He spotted the cane Tai held and turned back to look at Rinn.

Lee: Well if you're going to fight him, you're going to need to match strengths with his weapon. That's why I'm here to help you develop a chakra weapon suited specifically to you.

Rinn: Yeah? Well I want you to teach me the Drunken Fist too. I haven't fully mastered it.

Lee: You've trained in Drunken Fist? You must've trained with Doze-Samma.

Rinn: You knew Doze-Sensei?

Lee: Of course, the Lee's have been friends with the Uchiha bloodline since Roxanime Uchiha!

Rinn: My Sensei was a descendant of the Uchihas...? My god...

Takada grew annoyed at the conversation and tried to move it along.

Takada: Now that all the shit has come full circle, can we start training?

~End

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-29 10:28:05

Very nice.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-30 07:26:26

If only it was like that all the time...

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-30 18:50:50

At 9/30/08 07:26 AM, Reaperyami wrote: If only it was like that all the time...

All your guys' were pretty good.

Are we doing one last story chapter, or are we branching to our weapon RP's now? Cuz I wrote mine this morning, and I think it's pretty good XD

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-30 22:38:44

At 9/30/08 06:50 PM, Rocker23220 wrote:
At 9/30/08 07:26 AM, Reaperyami wrote: If only it was like that all the time...
All your guys' were pretty good.

Are we doing one last story chapter, or are we branching to our weapon RP's now? Cuz I wrote mine this morning, and I think it's pretty good XD

Umm...do what you want.

My idea was to incorporate everyone into each weapon, and how they are made.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-30 22:48:31

At 9/30/08 10:38 PM, Fremen wrote: My idea was to incorporate everyone into each weapon, and how they are made.

Yeah, mine kinda has that. I could tweak a few things to get it fixed.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-30 23:40:52

Ch. 12

*Tai had been enjoying the time in the cave. Just the way it felt, made him feel like he was home again. He had been spending most of his time, lately, talking with Lee about his chakra weapon.*

Lee: So, that's basically how it's going to be set up. I won't go into combat specifics yet, it'll be much easier when you can see it personally. Here's a list of the materials I'll need.

*He hands Tai a list. After scanning through it, he looked up at him.*

Tai: I can handle all the metal. When I was young, my dad used to work in our forge for a while. I learned from him, but I never built anything big or significant. Just trinkets here and there.

Lee: That's alright, we don't really need anything big. We can have the scientists build us the material we need for the fabric.

Tai: And the material for the wooden handle?

*Lee raises one eyebrow, and gives him a devilish grin.*

Tai: *wide-eyed* No. Not him. Why do I need HIS help for MY weapon?

Lee: Because we have to use what resources we have to our advantage. If the three of you are going to be working together, at least for the time being, you need to get along.

Tai: I'm fine with that other guy, Takada, or whatever. As long as he doesn't try to blind me again.

Lee: That was just an accident. He didn't know your condition.

Tai: *standing up* Yeah, yeah. Might as well go see if I can find the guy.

Lee: *calling to him as he leaves* Don't kill each other. Like it or not, you two need each other.

Tai: *shouting back, waving* No promises.

*As Tai walked down a passageway, he notices a rock, about the size of his hand. Figuring this would fit his purposes, he jabbed his finger into the rock many times, in different places. Upon impact, he surged a little of his chakra in, creating a weak place in the structure of the rock. After doing this for several minutes, straining to not ruin the internal stability of the rock, he threw it against the wall. Small chunks of the rock flew off and fell to the floor, but that wasn't what he was interested in. Stuck in the wall was the rest of the stone, carefully shaped to resemble that of a kunai. After he pulled it out of the wall, he dragged it across his thumb, cutting it open enough to draw blood.*

Tai: Perfect.

*He put the makeshift kunai up his sleeve, and continued his search. Not having any luck finding Rinn, he started asking around if anybody had seen him. After finally getting an idea of where he had been seen earlier, he continued walking in that direction until he saw him turn a corner, heading right towards Tai.*

Rinn: *approaching* Well, well, well, if it isn't the Raikage's little lapdog.

Tai: Shut the hell up. It's obvious you don't like me, and I damn well don't like you. Neither of us wants to be here, so let's just get it over with.

Rinn: Fine. What do you want?

Tai: Lee-sensei told me to find you. We need you to create a special chakra-enhanced wood for my weapon. Most likely for yours and Takada's too.

Rinn: Well, I can make ours, but why should I help you?

Tai: *smirking* You really wanna know?

Rinn: Enlighten me.

Tai: Fine. If you won't help me, I'll be forced to use this as my weapon.

*He flips out the Raikage's weapon, the same weapon the he used to murder Rinn's loved ones, and held it in front of his face. Sadness and pure rage filled Rinn's eyes upon seeing it again, the memories flooding back into his brain.*

Tai: I'm sure you remember this, don't you? He let me borrow it, until my weapon was made. Pretty nice weapon, don't you think? Looks like it could cause some damage...What do you think?

*Tai suddenly spins around, pulling the kunai out of his sleeve, using it to cut down two vines that were slowly rising up behind him. As he finished his spin, he held the cane jewel against the nape of Rinn's neck, and started pulsing chakra into it, slowly heating up the jewel.*

Tai: Now, now, Lee-sensei told us to be good little boys. Here's the deal, you make the materials for my weapon, and you never have to see this again.

Rinn: *staring at Tai dangerously* Fine. I'll make your dumb-ass weapon.

*Vines suddenly shot from the corners of the room, binding Tai's arms and legs together.*

Rinn: *getting right in Tai's face* But let me make this perfectly clear. If you ever, EVER, cross me again, you will die by my hands. And when I'm through with you, great bitch of the Raikage, there won't even be enough of you left to be absorbed by my plants as energy.

*He backed up, and a thick wall of vines shot between them, separating them, and covering the entire length of the room. After a few minutes, all the vines receded, leaving Tai in an empty hallway.*

Tai: *sarcastically* Well, that was fun.

*He turned off, and walked away, rubbing his wrists where thorns had started to pierce his skin.*

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-01 19:52:29

Chapter 13: Suck it up

Rinn walked back to the room where Takada was practicing in. As he got closer he could see tiny bursts of light emanating from his room and peeked in. He watched as Takada fiercely made light orbs and delivered kicks to a punching bag. Rinn took the opportunity to cheer him up from moments earlier. He timed the flashes and right at a flash Rinn wrapped a vine around Takada's leg in mid air and caused him to fall. He smiled as he leaned in the doorway and waved.

Takada: Ouch, my ass is broken now!

Rinn: Heh, calm down I'm just here to ask a favor...

Takada: A favor? If you want to spar again, you'll have to wait... my arms are killing me, hence the leg work.

Rinn: Well yeah, it not that. I want you to help me boost my Kekkei Genkai. Your light ability is naturally a boost in my Nature ability so I was thinking if I could harness the power of our chakra combined I could create sturdy long lasting wood.

Takada stared at Rinn for a moment and began laughing. Rinn couldn't see why he was laughing so hard and took offense. He stormed off into the recesses of the compound. Takada became serious and took suit after Rinn. He found Rinn at the end of a hallway with his head drooped and facing away from view. Takada tried getting near Rinn, but a sea of thorns surrounded the area.

Takada: What's the deal with you? I wasn't laughing at the idea, just the way you said it, I'll help in any way I can...

Rinn: I'll probably end up killing him.

Takada: What?!? Who?!?

Rinn: Tai, he waved around the exact same weapon that destroyed my whole clan as if it were a toy in front of a dog. I wanted to end him right there, but I couldn't... I think I wanted to save him for the tourney...

Tai: Hey now, remember we're not supposed to be in the tourney all the way through! We might not even face him.

Rinn: No, we're going to face him... it's not just coincidence we all met here, it's fate...

Takada: ...

The thorns all withered into dust and Rinn turned a corner motioning Takada to come. Takada followed accordingly. As they walked it became darker and fewer personnel walked around. Rinn stopped at a dead end and turned to Takada.

Rinn: Tak, have you decided what your weapon might be?

Takada: Well I've been drawing up a few things in my room, but I'm still undecided. How about you?

Rinn: Well... back in the day I worked in the farming sector of my clan as a Genin, and we used these things called scythes. They were used to reap crops and stuff. I was too small due to my genetic condition to use the full sized one, so I was given the short handle kind. I hated how slow it was to work with so I created a technique involving strings to cut crops which really helped out in the field of battle when I advanced to Chunin, but I stopped when I became a Jonin and used swords and my plants... I guess I'm trying to say that kind of scythe would work well with me.

Takada: You could've just said a short handle Scythe...

Rinn: Fuck off. Sorry you didn't want a little history of a dead clan.

Takada: Well whatever, let's go back to my room, so I can show you my ideas.

Rinn: I bet you drew some sort of teddy bear with laser beam eyes.

Takada: If only...

~Fin

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-01 20:52:23

Crap, double team. Haha. Should I be worried?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-01 21:32:32

Sounds good guys. I'll try and post htis weekend, since I'll be INSANELY busy until then, sorry.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-02 07:30:37

At 10/1/08 09:53 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote:
I will most likely only redo the background.
I'm sticking with my rp name though because I enjoy using it

Cool beans, the faster you do that the easier it is to get you into our RP.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-04 23:57:27

Hello? Jeez, anyone gonna follow up?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-05 00:52:55

Chapter 14: A New Kind of Weapon

Takada opened the door to a dark room. Rinn flicked on the lights, and saw just table at the other end. On it was a metal ring about five inches in diameter.

Takada: It's an ancient weapon. I used my chakra to make it levitate like it was meant to.

Rinn: How do you use it?

Takada put threw the ring in the air, letting it spin, making it look like a sphere, then as it fell, he stuck his finger through it, and it leveled out, spinning in a circle around his finger. Rinn could see the razor edge. It looked deadly.

Takada: Unlike my senbon and ultra light shuriken, this can be shot at extreme speeds and aborbs my light chakra, which actually allows it to be invisible. Because of chakra restraints, it doesn't work on people with specialized Doujutsu, and I only have one shot. It's deadly though.

He wound back and made a throwing motion, which made the chakram (the kind of weapon it is) smash into the wall, making a dent almost 3 feet deep. The whole room shook.

Rinn: Wow. That actually looks pretty impressive. Glad to see that you didn't have a teddy bear in here...

Just as he said that Tai and Lee walked in.

Lee: Let's go. We need to talk to the head of HQ here.

They all followed Lee up to the highest level, which was probably around ground level since there was actually light there. Tai scowled and put on his sunglasses. Lee finally reached perfect white double doors and opened them simultaneously. The office was impressive. Two bookcases on each side, a completely filled screen, with live video of random ninja all over Nappoko, and an obsidian desk that seemed to be made completely out of one rock. The leader was on the phone with someone when they walked in. He was obviously not in a good mood.

Leader: IF THAT'S HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY, THEN I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL!!!!

He slammed the phone.

Leader: Sorry about that. Some thugs think they can come in here and shaft us. Remember Takada, we are the strongest clan in the world. Don't get bullied. Now, I realize that you guys are here for a reason, but you must realize that we are suffering huge costs because of this "training" you guys are doing. The nature of our location imposes that we must be focused purely on profitable ventures. Considering Mr. Lee's debt to us, we think that you must have some sort of plan to pay all of the damages back, or all of you have to leave. Except Takada of course. We couldn't kick out the clan prodigy....

The Leader smiled quickly, and turned to Lee.

Leader: Mr. Lee, we propose that you train these three, and enter the tournament yourself. Even if you all make it to the round of 64, half of your total prize money will be enough to cover it.

Lee: Done!

Leader: Well, then. I guess that's settled. I hope you guys enjoy your stay here. And uh....don't eat the chicken, it's ... yeah. Just don't.

Lee guided his three confused students out of the room.

Rinn: What was with that guy?

Lee: He's a bit off sometimes. Don't worry, he's actually almost as strong as the Hokage, and has been nominated to be the next Hokage. He's quite apt for the job.

Tai: What about that debt you owe him?

Lee: Another story for another time. Let's go to bed. We need to wake up early tomorrow to work on our weapons training. I hope you guys utilized your week off.

All three of them groaned and walked back down the hundreds of strairs to the lower sections of the compound.

--------------- Later, that night

While Takada was asleep, a ninja snuck into his room. Takada was awoken immediately and made a huge flash bang. By the time the enemy was pinned with his face on the door and a kunai to his neck, Takada realized that it was a Shiroinin ninja.

Ninja: Come on. no need to be rough. The leader wants a word with you.

Takada: Whatever. My dad always warned me about this guy. I'm starting to believe what he said.

End

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-05 19:15:07

I've been gone all weekend, that's why i didn't post and I was waiting people to get their stories straight. If we're introducing the weapons, and doing training, I can start to plan it out.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-07 23:00:24

At 10/5/08 07:15 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: I've been gone all weekend, that's why i didn't post and I was waiting people to get their stories straight. If we're introducing the weapons, and doing training, I can start to plan it out.

We gotta start training now.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-12 13:33:30

Can someone else post something sometime?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-12 13:47:11

I'm refusing to post until Rocker does his job.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-12 18:03:58

Sorry. Been busy between work, Calculus, Chemistry, and Physics.

Had to catch up on lots of Calculus homework, and mid-terms for all three classes.

Been a little bit busy these past two weeks.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-18 16:45:07

I'm done with you guys. I get no creative release here anymore. I'm bored shit less with this and your guys.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-18 20:45:10

At 10/18/08 04:45 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: I'm done with you guys. I get no creative release here anymore. I'm bored shit less with this and your guys.

Okay.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-20 01:28:43

At 10/18/08 04:45 PM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: I'm done with you guys. I get no creative release here anymore. I'm bored shit less with this and your guys.

I'm reluctantly concurring with SSI here.

I'm into N-A now.

Bitches.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-20 07:32:00

At 10/20/08 01:28 AM, Fremen wrote:

I'm into N-A now.

Bitches.

Then S-S-I, be a dear and request a lock of this thread. I think it's been a good run, but it's about time to put an end to the dead horse beatings. So long Roxas, Kasume, Brun, Jiken, Jerik, and various other shinobi... farewell.

/resigning

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-23 00:21:25

At 10/20/08 07:32 AM, Reaperyami wrote:
At 10/20/08 01:28 AM, Fremen wrote:

I'm into N-A now.

Bitches.
Then S-S-I, be a dear and request a lock of this thread. I think it's been a good run, but it's about time to put an end to the dead horse beatings. So long Roxas, Kasume, Brun, Jiken, Jerik, and various other shinobi... farewell.
/resigning

It was fun while it lasted, but alas there is not enough time/attention span left in the world. Fare thee well, all, you will be surely missed.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-10-23 11:23:47

Whoever said it needed to be locked, we can leave it open for generations to come.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-11-22 22:35:46

It will be missed.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-12-28 17:55:23

At 10/23/08 11:23 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: Whoever said it needed to be locked, we can leave it open for generations to come.

Yeah, funny thing is I was about to make a character and when I scrolled down I saw you all ripping each other's throats out.

When the chips are down, these... these civilized people, they'll eat each other. (~The Joker/Heath Ledger)

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2009-01-06 20:36:06

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2009-01-14 17:06:54

Are you guys going to close this thred cuz I was about to join?!