00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mike181 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Naruto RP Crew

211,496 Views | 4,336 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 11:19:43

At 9/11/08 11:04 PM, Reaperyami wrote: So boring... I'm making a Prequel.

That's great, but can we actually do one on the storyline right now?

If I knew what was going on, I would, but your last chapter completely confused me.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 13:27:51

I'm confused about our current storyline too.

Fremen, am I supposed to be going to the tournament, or to your old teachers? Where is he?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 20:38:27

At 9/14/08 01:27 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: I'm confused about our current storyline too.

Fremen, am I supposed to be going to the tournament, or to your old teachers? Where is he?

LOL, I know your storyline, but not mine.

You are supposed to be seeing the Raikage's old teacher to make your own weapon and to train for the Nappoko Tournament.

That's all I know...Reaper totally is the only one who knows what's actually going on.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 20:57:24

At 9/14/08 08:38 PM, Fremen wrote: You are supposed to be seeing the Raikage's old teacher to make your own weapon and to train for the Nappoko Tournament.

That's all I know...Reaper totally is the only one who knows what's actually going on.

I hate to deter you from your story even more, but you PM me some info about him. I'm kina just walking into this storyline blindly until the tournament.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 21:08:08

At 9/14/08 08:57 PM, Rocker23220 wrote:
At 9/14/08 08:38 PM, Fremen wrote: You are supposed to be seeing the Raikage's old teacher to make your own weapon and to train for the Nappoko Tournament.

I hate to deter you from your story even more, but you PM me some info about him. I'm kina just walking into this storyline blindly until the tournament.

Make him how you want.

The only thing we know about him so far is that he is a master of weapon-making.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 21:15:04

At 9/14/08 09:13 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote: Would it be ok for me to join provided I make my own character?

Make it first and we'll fill you in.

Read from page 140, there are lots of details about the RP world.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-14 23:40:23

Hey, maybe we can have more than just the three of us posting now.

Okay, one screwed up teacher coming up

XP

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-15 20:42:55

At 9/14/08 11:40 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: Hey, maybe we can have more than just the three of us posting now.

Okay, one screwed up teacher coming up

XP

OH!!!

Make him a drunk!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-15 21:09:42

At 9/15/08 08:52 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote: Background-Having wandered from the LEaf Village and what he believed to have been his friends Neatimis had lived on his own since he was 13 and recently appeared once again after hearing Naruto was living in a Academy near what he considered his territiory of woods and decided to see if Hinata was alos well. He had become so detached from humans that he rarely spoke anymore and had gained keen sense of hearing accuracy of spped and attack. He practiced new ninjutsu's every week hoping he would never have to fight. Finally he had arrived at the academy still shy and keeping his cloak on as he began to walk into the schoo lawaiting what would happen now.

You need to read about our RP world.

http://www.freewebs.com/reaperyami/
Read that. I spent a while making up a world for us.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-15 23:04:40

i posted for the lols

*flameproofsuit*

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-15 23:59:11

At 9/15/08 11:04 PM, Bloodspade wrote: i posted for the lols

*flameproofsuit*

.......*opens mouth*

Forget it. I'm not even going to go there.

Ooo, a drunk teacher. Interesting proposition.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-16 23:07:15

At 9/15/08 09:16 PM, shadowchaotailsevil3 wrote:
At 9/15/08 09:09 PM, Fremen wrote:
You need to read about our RP world.

http://www.freewebs.com/reaperyami/
Read that. I spent a while making up a world for us.
Ahahahaha...ok..
My character in other words has had no clue of the war and has been in the Water nation but got mixed up and wandered to the fire nation and is wondering what is going on

Wanna just redo it?

You can redo just the background, or do a background chapter.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-17 00:26:25

Okay, I've been forming ideas about how I would meet the teacher. I think I have a basic layout, script soon to come.

Any name suggestions?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-17 20:04:33

At 9/17/08 12:26 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: Okay, I've been forming ideas about how I would meet the teacher. I think I have a basic layout, script soon to come.

Any name suggestions?

Anything Japanese.

You could name him after a character in the actual Naruto Storyline, like make him Sasuke's grandkid or something.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-17 20:22:39

At 9/17/08 08:04 PM, Fremen wrote:
At 9/17/08 12:26 AM, Rocker23220 wrote: Okay, I've been forming ideas about how I would meet the teacher. I think I have a basic layout, script soon to come.

Any name suggestions?
Anything Japanese.

You could name him after a character in the actual Naruto Storyline, like make him Sasuke's grandkid or something.

I thought we were trying to avoid things like that?

Hahah. TO THE DATABANKS!!!

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-17 23:27:24

At 9/17/08 08:22 PM, Rocker23220 wrote:

Any name suggestions?
Anything Japanese.

Well, just make it a minor character that not many people know about and who's chances of dying are like 0%.

Lulz

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-19 00:51:28

At 9/17/08 11:27 PM, Fremen wrote:
At 9/17/08 08:22 PM, Rocker23220 wrote:

Any name suggestions?
Anything Japanese.

Well, just make it a minor character that not many people know about and who's chances of dying are like 0%.

*lightbulb turns on*

I'VE GOT IT!!!!
I KNOW WHO HE'S GOING TO BE!!!! IT JUST OCCURED TO ME
*runs to microsoft word*

Lulz

*looks up from the screen* why thank you *goes back to typing*

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-20 01:30:23

I guess nobody cared if I died or not during that ol' hurricane... :'(

Anyway, Fremen how's this? I know some rules are broken, it's real short, but you're really lost so I'm basically in panic mode.

Quick chapter: Takada's Choice

Rinn and Takada had fought through the whole tourney that Shinji had set up and now it was time for their fun to end. As Takada and Rinn watched TV in their luxury room their door slowly slid open. Looking at them with a serious face was Shinji and two Shinobi.

Rinn: Oh hey man, look who's here! Coming to congratulate us on winning your tourney thin-

Shinji disappeared for a second and Rinn looked around. He couldn't sense any traces of charka and began to get serious.

Takada: Where'd he go?!?

Rinn: Takada, back into a corner... he's not playing games. He'll kill one of us if he has to...

Suddenly, Rinn clutched his thought and started coughing. He flew into the wall and couldn't move. Slowly, Shinji appeared with his hand at Rinn's throat. He smiled as he took his thumb and pressed hard against the back of Rinn's ear. Rinn yelled at the feel of the shock going through his body. Takada stood calmly watching the situation.

Takada: He hit Rinn's Kekkei Genkai nerve... it's rare for anyone to find out where a ninja's KG nerve is... even if it is his own... Shinji is dangerous...

Rinn: Wha... what did you do...

Shinji: I've disabled your Kekkei Genkai; I hope if you're planning to attack you have a good move set...

Rinn went limp as he decided not to attack. Takada saw how Shinji knew that he had Rinn in his palm and decided to take action.

Takada: HEY!!!

Shinji: Huh?!?

Takada let out a flash of light and took out a hidden kunai. He swung upwards at Shinji's throat but missed completely. When the light faded Takada was stuck in an awkward position and Shinji had moved a step backwards, with Rinn still in hand. Takada looked at one of the shinobi and saw what had happened. The shinobi was in the same position and chakra strings were flowing from himself to Takada. The shinobi lowered himself into a sitting position and Shinji dragged Rinn over to Takada.

Shinji: Do you see the extent of our power? I'm here to ask one thing... Join us or Die.

Shinji grabbed the Kunai from Takada and put it to Rinn's throat. He moved Rinn into a curb stomp position and stomped down. Rinn started coughing up blood violently and began convulsing.

Shinji: I didn't hit a main artery... yet. So right now would be the time to answer me.

Takada: Um... uh...

Rinn started to gurgle out words to Takada, but Shinji cut the kunai into Rinn a little more. Takada could only make out the words "Don't be stupid, relax..." Takada began to get a little tear up as Rinn began to turn pale. This was an Ultimatum, he couldn't move, his ally was dying, and he himself was next in line. Takada closed his eyes and breathed in.

Rinn: Re...a....l...x

Takada: Relax...

Takada looked Shinji in the eye and gave him a smile.

Takada: My answer is simple...

TBC.

Finish it Fremen. Basically Shinji wants an answer now. I can bounce off your RP either way so do what ye want.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-20 13:21:07

You lived by the hurricane???

didn't know that.

Obviously you're okay. Did you have to evacuate your house? Have you gone back?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-20 22:22:58

At 9/20/08 01:21 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: You lived by the hurricane???

didn't know that.

No, Houston was hit hard, but we're okay... Galveston though... Gah. Fremen, hurry pwease.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 01:21:28

At 9/20/08 10:22 PM, Reaperyami wrote:
At 9/20/08 01:21 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: You lived by the hurricane???

didn't know that.

No, Houston was hit hard, but we're okay... Galveston though... Gah. Fremen, hurry pwease.

LOL, I've been to Galveston before. It's pretty cool. (ironically, it's the only place west of the mississippi I've ever been).

Actually, I want to wait to see how Reaper's teacher is, then I'll do it. Please just wait until Reap's done, cuz I need to bounce it off of that.

Good chapter though. That did do some justice to my ideas and yours as well, and it leaves it wide open for both of us.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 01:32:16

I meant Rocker, not Reap.

I dunno what happened there, sorry.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 04:25:29

Damn, if we're waiting on me, I need to get a move on. It should be up by end of tomorrow

Glad to hear you're okay, Reap

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 09:48:33

So, is it back up or am I going to put this club to rest.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 14:08:49

At 9/21/08 09:48 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: So, is it back up or am I going to put this club to rest.

we're back up, even if it is just the three of us for now.

for now

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 15:59:09

At 9/21/08 02:08 PM, Rocker23220 wrote:
At 9/21/08 09:48 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: So, is it back up or am I going to put this club to rest.
we're back up, even if it is just the three of us for now.

for now

Yeah, we are up. You'll need to read our world's stuff if you wanna join in SSI...

hehe

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 17:40:31

All Right I think I'm caught back up.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 17:47:38

All Right I think I'm caught back up.

Name: Kamiya Miyasaki
Weight: 145
Height:6 foot 1
Specialty:Genjutsu
Hair color:Black
Hair style: Long, below shoulderblades
Eye color: Green
Clothes: Wears tight fitting pants for maneuverability and a blue jacket with several pockets for stuff.
Kekkei Genkai: None, relies on his own abilities
Villiage: Rain
Jutsu: Water Prison, and several other self-made water techniques.
Story: Kamiya has always been pushed around when he was little but his father always kept his spirits up. One day when his father left on a mission he was killed and Kamiya promised to follow in his footsteps. He reached the rank of Chuunin pretty fast but has yet to become a Jounin.

I need another link to that Gaia avatar creator.

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 19:34:44

Ch. 6- The Teacher is Found

*Tai has been traveling Kumogakure for days, looking for this mysterious teacher credited to training the Raikage. Currently, he is trailing through a steep, mountainous incline, with the sun going down.*

Tai: What the hell is with this mountain? I don't think I've ever seen one this steep before. Even I'M having trouble climbing this thing. Damn that Raikage, and this damn riddle.

*He sits down for a rest against a rock wall, and pulls out a paper. When he reads it, it says 'search high and far to find who you seek'*

Tai: High and far... I'll bet he's just sitting there, laughing at me. Hopefully, I can at least try to figure out where the hell I am when I get to the top of this. *Pulls out the Raikage's cane* I can't believe the Raikage would use something like this. It's certainly the right weight. Hopefully, I won't really need to use it.

*After thinking about the riddle, he folded it up, put it away, and replaced the cane with his pack. He soon took off, continuing the climb up the steep mountain. After another hour of searching, he finally reaches a spot that sees for miles and miles. The sun has set, revealing a full moon, and a sky full of stars. Tai takes off his glasses, and gets a good look around.*

Tai: Huh...nice view. Still don't see crap, though. No signs of anything around here. Nice to take these damn glasses off. *Pulls out a water canteen* Damn, all out. There's a small stream down there...Better than nothing.

*He begins a short descent back down the mountain, traveling a lot faster than when he was going up. He reaches the creek, and begins filling.*

Tai: *Taking a drink* Ugh, salty. But it's better than nothing. *Stops and stiffens* Wait a minute...smoke. There's no smoke in the sky, no fire. I would've seen it up there. What the hell?

*He slowly follows the river, towards the smell of the smoke, moving quietly and carefully so as not to draw attention to anyone watching. He soon comes to the opening of a small clearing. Looking around, he spots a small little cabin, barely large enough to house three people. A small table sat outside for eating, or just sitting. The clearing was right on the edge of a very high cliff, lending an enormous view of the ocean that lies beyond. The smoke he smelled was the smoke of a simple cooking fire. Not seeing anyone around, he slowly makes his way into the clearing. On the table was a grungy old man, laid out across the table, holding a dark bottle of something foul smelling, sleeping. Tai slowly approached, sensing that something wasn't right.*

Tai: *Calling to him* Hello? Old man? *Pokes him* Are you alive?

*The old man slowly woke up, looked around, and saw Tai. At that moment, he sprung up, and took the strangest fighting stance Tai had ever seen. After nobody moved, he charged in, delivering a swift kick into Tai's gut.*

Tai: *coughing, thinking.* What the hell? How did he move that fast? Hey, wait a minute. I need to talk to you.

Old Man: Shuddup and fight!

*They continue fighting, with Tai doing most of the blocking, since he didn't want to have to hurt the old man. He was relentless in the attacks, almost looking like he had no strategy. He went in for a high kick, but Tai grabbed his foot, and flipped him over. The man landed, flipped himself over, and swept his feet under Tai in one fluid motion. His entire fighting style seemed to fluid for any style he knew.*

Tai: I'm looking for an old teacher! If you're not him I'll leave you alo-

Old Man: *barely stumbling around in place* YOU WON'T LEAVE HERE AT ALL!! Years I've spent up here in peaceful solitude. I'm not going to let some brat leave and ruin it for me.

*He charges in again, and the fight resumes. Tai is slowly losing ground, the old man pushing him back towards the edge of the cliff. Tai is pushing himself to try to keep up with the old man, but he's just too fast for him. The old man stops to take another drink, then continues the barrage.*

Tai: *while he's blocking his attacks* You're the great teacher, aren't you? I'm here looking for you, to ask you for help. I need training to enter the Nappoko tournament, I'm sure you heard of it. I was sent by th-

Old Man: I don't care who sent you. I don't do that anymore. I had one successful student, who went on to make it big, leaving me behind in his shadow. You'll do well to stay away from Nappoko. Although, you shouldn't have to worry about that...AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CLIFF!!!

*The old man spins Tai around, and kicks him over the cliff. As he's falling Tai pulls out the Raikage's cane, spins around, and shoots out the jewel and chain, wrapping it around the man's legs. He falls onto the ground, and begins to get pulled over the cliff with Tai. He manages to grab onto the edge of the cliff. Tai can barely imagine how someone so old could hold both of them up.*

Old Man: *eyes wide, groaning with the strain of holding them, calling down to him* What are you doing with that weapon?! That was my student's weapon, the present Raikage. How do you have it! Tell me, or I'll drop you into the relentless sea.

Tai: *calling up to him* That's what I was trying to tell you. The Raikage is who sent me to receive training from you.

Old Man: *silently laughs* Ah, so that's it then. Well then, let's get out of here first.

*He begins slowly shifting his weight, using his arms to slowly rock himself. They slowly move back and forth, until they start to make a pendulum motion. As they gain momentum, the old man made one strong shove, hurling Tai back over the edge of the cliff, dragging the man along with him. They land in some trees, the chain stuck on a branch, and collide into each other. Tai loses grip of the cane, falling to the ground, and the cane retracts itself onto the man's body, and he uses it to stand up.*

Old Man: I believe this is yours. *hands the cane to Tai.*

Tai: Not really. The Raikage only let me borrow it, until I could return with my own weapon.

Old Man: The fool. Thinking I could simply just make you a weapon? The act of making chakra weapons is a very precise one, taking months at times. It took me two months to make him that cane. *signaling towards his house* Come. I cooked some extra fish to save for later, but now that I have company.

*He leads him back towards the house, and motions Tai to sit at the table, while he prepared the food. He took the fish off the fire, and sprinkled some seasonings on them, before setting them down on plates on the table. He also brought out two wooden bowls, and ladled some soup into them that had been cooking on a pot. Finally, he brought a weird jar, and two mugs, which he poured a strange liquid for him. As Tai took a drink, to get the taste of salt out of his mouth, he noticed it was pretty powerful, but tasted strangely good down his throat.*

Tai: *swallowing his drink* Well, that had to be one of the most interesting meetings I've ever seen. So just who are you anyways?

Old Man: Haha, never met one quite like me, eh? My name is...well, everyone just used to call me Lee. I'm a descendant of the great Konoha Taijutsu master, Rock Lee.

Tai: Who?

Lee: You've never heard of Rock Lee? *sighs* Kids these days.

Tai: I've had an interesting history. So what was with that fighting style? *Takes a bite of the fish* I've never seen anything like it.

Lee: It's a style called "Drunken Fist." It's a specialty of my family, carried down through the generations. The more drunk we are, the better we fight. You're lucky I had just started drinking tonight, and that you had that cane with you.

Tai: Damn. Yeah, I'll have to make sure to thank him when I get back. So why are you way out here, by yourself, and not in Konoha.

Lee: I got tired of living there. I wanted to get out, away from everyone else.

Tai: Well, this is a good place to be. So, anyways, do you think you can help me?

Lee: Sure, it'll give me something to do. But it will be very difficult, especially if you're intending to take part in the Nappoko tournament. Get a good night's rest, we'll start in the morning. Trust me, you'll need the sleep.
---------------------------------------

What do you guys think?

Response to Naruto RP Crew 2008-09-21 21:31:53

At 9/21/08 07:34 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: RP

Sounds good.

I'll whip up a response sometime. Sometime soon.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature