00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Like..Insighful...and stuff.

388 Views | 5 Replies

Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-05-29 13:30:24

Anyone else ever try the Spark's Match Test?

"Upstanding, selfless, gentle. To all those girls out there who like nice guys, you're the perfect man. To everyone else, you're an amusing dweeb. Therefore, you are probably single.

Let us let you in on a little secret--you might have problems now, but once you get older and girls have grown tired of jerks and gigolos, you'll be a hot ticket. Take solace in this fact, if you haven't already found your pink princess. Either way, you need to get more practice in the sack, or your special someone will leave you for the pizza-boy.

You're a guy who's not afraid of commitment or self-sacrifice, but don't let people walk all over you. Hang on to yourself. It's quite possible you'll lose your heart to someone more selfish--she'll take and take and take, and one day you'll find all that's left is your skeleton and a few toenails."

It's pretty much dead on, which scares me.

Response to Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-05-29 14:33:03

At 5/29/01 01:30 PM, LurkerX wrote: Anyone else ever try the Spark's Match Test? (snip)

I got a Boy Scout rating too. I think I need to become an asshole.

Oh, and that thing about "once you get older and girls have grown tired of jerks and gigolos, you'll be a hot ticket", that's a vicious pack of filthy lies.

Maybe I'm just a touch on the bitter side...

-Septy.

Response to Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-07-14 07:35:26

The recent rash of "Show NG how blank you are" posts has encouraged me to ressurect this from the ashes...

Response to Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-07-14 07:43:01

At 7/14/01 07:35 AM, LurkerX wrote: The recent rash of "Show NG how blank you are" posts has encouraged me to ressurect this from the ashes...

Yes...there's a lot of blank people on here at the minute, but come the new school term, they'll be gone.

Emmit Nervend (Bloke at the bottom) says : I don't think that aim guy finds you an amusing dweeb.

Response to Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-07-14 07:55:59

At 7/14/01 07:43 AM, Jonny_Alpha wrote: Yes...there's a lot of blank people on here at the minute, but come the new school term, they'll be gone.

Emmit Nervend (Bloke at the bottom) says : I don't think that aim guy finds you an amusing dweeb.

That guy was naked!

Response to Like..Insighful...and stuff. 2001-07-14 08:04:18

At 7/14/01 07:55 AM, LurkerX wrote:
That guy was naked!

But apart from the nakedness it was great. Do more, sockhead.