00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lipinski14D just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

what ever happened to punk

3,517 Views | 79 Replies

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:08:22

At 3/31/03 12:04 AM, katierings wrote:
Well, it doesn't matter that you killed my troops, because I don't need them anyway! *Katierings becomes SayanRings and unleashes a deadly spray of Mal's own retards, personally warped by her! The force of this mighty blow causes the entire universe to be sucked into blackhole of death. Katierings rebuilds the universe and is now GOD*

*MAL being so powerful over all, including katierings,
warps all power from all new grounders into himself, becomes MALforczar and destroys katierings new universe and puts the old one in place again, making MALforpresident GOD of all newgrounders again*

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:19:18

At 3/31/03 12:08 AM, MALforpresident wrote:
*MAL being so powerful over all,"

none can match my power

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:21:55

At 3/31/03 12:19 AM, sirevil1024 wrote:
none can match my power

i dont match it, i surpass it

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:22:52

*but what Mal doesn't know is that Katierings wasn't just GOD OF NG but was GOD of everything, and she decides that she doesn't want Mal to exist, so he has to beg for his existence.. um.. now*

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:28:12

At 3/31/03 12:22 AM, katierings wrote: *but what Mal doesn't know is that Katierings wasn't just GOD OF NG but was GOD of everything, and she decides that she doesn't want Mal to exist, so he has to beg for his existence.. um.. now*

howbout nooo scott..er..katierings, because being god of NG is being god of more than everything, i have rule of 3 paralell dementions and 18 seperate univurses, and i have small republics on the outskirts of the MALaverse, wich is EVERYTHING and more, my excistance is not to be begged for, but worshiped over, worship me katierings...NOW

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:28:34

At 3/31/03 12:21 AM, MALforpresident wrote: i dont match it, i surpass it

not possable, I can invade your mind and see your thoughts, really!

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:31:05

damn i'm tired, i think i'll turn in soon, but i have a propisition, KATIERINGS: i say we join forces, and control everything togeth, if some puny mortal decides to take us on we can have our legions of morons and retards destroy them into oblivian, while there, (wich is one of my current republics) they will be beaten again by our forces from other dementions

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:37:40

I'm the commander of the retards and morons hycuk.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:39:42

At 3/31/03 12:37 AM, BillofBob wrote: I'm the commander of the retards and morons hycuk.

you may be but i'm the GOD of retards and katierings is GOD of the morons

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:42:35

And I command them it is my duty being raised for this one person to lead my people to victory over any challenge

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:43:43

purpose not person dammit cant spell write hyuck

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:45:16

At 3/30/03 12:24 AM, MALforpresident wrote:
At 3/30/03 12:21 AM, Redmenace363 wrote: punks dead i shot him.
damn you, your the reason the rest of us have to deal with 14 year old girls on the verge of suiced pretend their hardcore punk

Shut up you stupid fucking piece of shit, you can cut off your dick and choke yourself with it, I think the world would appreciate that. Punk died a long fucking time ago around or during the 80's, its nonexistant today except for a very small underground following, you can't expect to fucking find punk by watching MTV, you fuck! Do you think people discovered DK back then by watching MTV??! NO! So shut the fuck up.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:52:30

At 3/31/03 12:45 AM, mescal wrote:
Shut up you stupid fucking piece of shit, you can cut off your dick and choke yourself with it, I think the world would appreciate that. Punk died a long fucking time ago around or during the 80's, its nonexistant today except for a very small underground following, you can't expect to fucking find punk by watching MTV, you fuck! Do you think people discovered DK back then by watching MTV??! NO! So shut the fuck up.

ah! rapid n00b!! i call it i call it, this n00b is now oficially owned by MALforpresident, you will now have to become part of my army of retards, scroll up to find the name of the dude thats your comander, from now on I AM YOUR GOD!

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 00:56:14

LOL

FLOATING GOTH HEAD

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:00:17

At 3/31/03 12:31 AM, MALforpresident wrote: damn i'm tired, i think i'll turn in soon, but i have a propisition, KATIERINGS: i say we join forces,

think about it there babe, i'm turning in for the night, goodnight fellow newgrounders i leave you with my cat

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:08:01

At 3/31/03 12:52 AM, MALforpresident wrote:
At 3/31/03 12:45 AM, mescal wrote:
ah! rapid n00b!! i call it i call it, this n00b is now oficially owned by MALforpresident, you will now have to become part of my army of retards, scroll up to find the name of the dude thats your comander, from now on I AM YOUR GOD!

hehe, man, you suck. i believe i owned the fuck out of you with my previous post. and im sure you listen to good charolette and all that shit in your closet, jacking off. you like that shit? die you sick bitch.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:12:59

I'm not old enough to have seen the clash and romones in thier hay-day. but, since when does punk have to involve an opinion on the government?

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:14:17

At 3/31/03 12:39 AM, MALforpresident wrote:
At 3/31/03 12:37 AM, BillofBob wrote: I'm the commander of the retards and morons hycuk.
you may be but i'm the GOD of retards and katierings is GOD of the morons

Fine, I'll join you, but sirevil1024 has to join us too, but I am God of the Warped, we are the MORONS, dammit, Clash of the NG Morons!

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:17:21

Well, punk kinda deteriorated over the years and became pop-punk. Sad, but true. Take for example: Simple Plan, Not By Choice, Good Charlotte, Sum 41... I could go on and on...

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-03-31 01:37:26

ALSO, "Hyuck" is my word, darnit... Raaarrrrr!

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-01 22:53:12

So uh, what's up Mal, what you think? What're we gonna do next?

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-01 23:32:42

At 4/1/03 10:53 PM, katierings wrote: So uh, what's up Mal, what you think? What're we gonna do next?

beats me...huh, i didn't notice my own topic reborn for 50min, ha, hmm i say we, take over something...

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-01 23:49:46

We rule everything though, I think. um, lets just party! I'll invite the fukemon!

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 00:18:36

At 4/1/03 11:49 PM, katierings wrote: We rule everything though, I think. um, lets just party! I'll invite the fukemon!

me like that idea

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 00:33:25

Parties...
The epic of promoted entertainment
The drowning of wisdom inside an alcoholic tank
The impregnating of future regret
The violation of physical innocence
The defining moment of loneliness
The seeds to violence

Moments of youth in a desire to escape from authorized conduct. To reflect on knowing there was wild roots that emerged from within. To live once in a daydream. To die forever in a nightmare.

Never is the same path. Find your catagory. Blend in. Embrace your fellow selves. Ignore other catagories. Humiliate lost souls. They always die before knowing life.

Trivial entertainment stemming from a topic on what evolved into trivial nature. Aren't we all trivial?

Land of the greed, home of the slave.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 00:39:15

At 4/2/03 12:33 AM, Ovalshine wrote:
Trivial entertainment stemming from a topic on what evolved into trivial nature. Aren't we all trivial?

thats just wonderful....

BBS Signature

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 01:52:10

At 4/2/03 12:39 AM, MALforpresident wrote:
At 4/2/03 12:33 AM, Ovalshine wrote:
thats just wonderful....

My thoughts exactly.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 02:01:54

I wonder what I should welcome from thy replies. I fear sarcasm. I hope... maybe I'm better off hoping to embrace a need for ignorance.

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 02:03:34

At 4/2/03 02:01 AM, Ovalshine wrote: I wonder what I should welcome from thy replies. I fear sarcasm. I hope... maybe I'm better off hoping to embrace a need for ignorance.

Fine, I give up. I'll do what you want me to do.

WTF!!!!!????

Response to what ever happened to punk 2003-04-02 02:20:19

Ah. Hatred. Least expected that. I shall create profuse apologies from my sombre encryptions.

Perhaps, I need to go the route of what is routinely referred to as "English".
-
-
I'm sorry. "WTF" was not my intention. I think my negative emotions are controlling me again.