Be a Supporter!
tejowlyinsurancedog
tejowlyinsurancedog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Gamer
Response to SK8 crew Jun. 9th, 2008 @ 02:38 PM Reply

i wanna join man i just done a whoa good rail down a set of stairs then i fell of and almost killed my self pffff smelly rail

i got my own sk8 ramp though! yay and the one big thing i fogot to mention was
i wasnt faking i just wanted attention

i sk8 and bmx but i prefer sk8in so i ride my board to skool and i dont have a girl friend cos im differant :( the othes are stupid rapin gangstas had a few punch ups but i always win lol they throw right hooks but i go to karate lol so fuck them!

NewGrounds' forum signatures are terrible.

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jun. 15th, 2008 @ 10:11 AM Reply

At 6/9/08 02:38 PM, tejowlyinsurancedog wrote: i wanna join man i just done a whoa good rail down a set of stairs then i fell of and almost killed my self pffff smelly rail

Ouch, yeah?

i got my own sk8 ramp though! yay and the one big thing i fogot to mention was
i wasnt faking i just wanted attention

Don't spell 'skate' like that...ever again... This crew has a dumb name, yes, but that doesn't mean we need to continue using it that way.

i sk8 and bmx but i prefer sk8in so i ride my board to skool and i dont have a girl friend cos im differant :( the othes are stupid rapin gangstas had a few punch ups but i always win lol they throw right hooks but i go to karate lol so fuck them!

You don't have a girlfriend? Trust me, it's not because you're different. You probably just don't really give a shit about girls, so you don't have an outgoing attitude. If you need help with relationships, try this place: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1803 60/157 . Don't be afraid or whatever.
I never knew Karate was actually useful. Seems like it helps you? Want a cookie?
But for real, clean up your typing because I can't understand you. And you CAN join. If you got something to say, run it through spell check then a grammer check, so we can fully understand what you're trying to say, though.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 10th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

I skated today in my first 4 months. I almost landed my heels and kicks. I haven't gained anything, nor have a I lost anything either. Cept time, I guess.
So uhm... might as well post here, huh guys?

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 11th, 2008 @ 08:18 AM Reply

i got an almost deck at the start of this year and on i've landed my first kickflip, heelflip, varial, and tre.
Just one question; I have BAM destructo trucks (piece of shit) at the moment and no matter how much
i tighten the trucks and base plate and all that my skateboard feels loose and wobbly and i can barely
keep my balance on it. Eg. when i go for a kickflip i let a bit of heel hang off, when i do this on my board
it tilts to the side i fall off my board, anyone know whats going on, im pretty noob ish with set ups and how to make it all sweet.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 11th, 2008 @ 07:10 PM Reply

At 7/11/08 08:18 AM, jervic wrote: i got an almost deck at the start of this year and on i've landed my first kickflip, heelflip, varial, and tre.
Just one question; I have BAM destructo trucks (piece of shit) at the moment and no matter how much
i tighten the trucks and base plate and all that my skateboard feels loose and wobbly and i can barely
keep my balance on it. Eg. when i go for a kickflip i let a bit of heel hang off, when i do this on my board
it tilts to the side i fall off my board, anyone know whats going on, im pretty noob ish with set ups and how to make it all sweet.

I'm not entirely sure, but your little piece inside the truck, I think it's called a kingpin, might be broken. If that piece is broke, no matter what, your truck will always be loose. I've done that before, I mean. Maybe not. Maybe you should take a pic and show us.

It's pretty lame that no one is posting in here, too. I'm about to spam your inboxes right now!

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 12th, 2008 @ 02:00 AM Reply

i dont think the king pins broken, but i really wouldnt know, hope this helps.

SK8 crew

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 12th, 2008 @ 12:05 PM Reply

can someone please answer my question, or even give there personal opinion on what they thinks wrong. I need to know soon cause im not sure whether to buy new trucks or if its possible to make the ones i already have rideable.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 12th, 2008 @ 01:24 PM Reply

At 7/12/08 12:05 PM, jervic wrote: can someone please answer my question, or even give there personal opinion on what they thinks wrong. I need to know soon cause im not sure whether to buy new trucks or if its possible to make the ones i already have rideable.

Just try to replace the kind pins. Don't tighten your shit too much or they'll break again. Take it to your local shop, too if you have to.

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 12th, 2008 @ 07:50 PM Reply

nothing on my trucks look like there broken though, meh. Might as well save up for a new deck cause all the pop in my decks gone anyways.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 13th, 2008 @ 12:28 AM Reply

At 7/12/08 07:50 PM, jervic wrote: nothing on my trucks look like there broken though, meh. Might as well save up for a new deck cause all the pop in my decks gone anyways.

Go to your local shop and have them check it out.
I landed 3 kickflips today in a row. They were sloppy, but still, that's neat.

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 13th, 2008 @ 04:03 AM Reply

cool :) i tried to have a sesh on my board even though its impossible to skate on, i managed a sloppy varial kickflip and varial heelflip and a fs flip, so wasnt too bad :)

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 13th, 2008 @ 06:51 AM Reply

To the dude with the fucked trucks, its your kingpin, take it apart and replace it with Industrie kingpin, best fucking hardware EVAR. Also it could be the bolt thats fucked, in that case just replace the bolt.

Shit be slow in here...
jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 13th, 2008 @ 09:45 AM Reply

It might be the bolt itself thats a bit dodgy or something, cause nothing "looks" wrong with the king pin but i honestly wouldnt know. I'd buy a new set up but i dont have enough money so i might as well just buy some new trucks, any ideas on what brand i should get?

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 13th, 2008 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 7/13/08 09:45 AM, jervic wrote: any ideas on what brand i should get?

Industrie. Also pull the entire truck apart and check it out before you go spending.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 17th, 2008 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 7/13/08 10:33 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 7/13/08 09:45 AM, jervic wrote: any ideas on what brand i should get?
Industrie. Also pull the entire truck apart and check it out before you go spending.

Blah... I wanna skate man! I wish I was good as fuck...
How is everyone?

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 18th, 2008 @ 01:26 AM Reply

At 7/17/08 09:22 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: Blah... I wanna skate man! I wish I was good as fuck...
How is everyone?

To many back/knee problems with me, i stopped skating and now i occasionally longbaord.

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 05:05 AM Reply

i just bought some new independent trucks and chucked em on but i know i've done something wrong
the trucks are really loose and i made it all tight, i think. Anyone know whats up?
i need an answer quick lol, sorry to annoy all you with my constant board problems.

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 05:16 AM Reply

At 7/19/08 05:05 AM, jervic wrote: i just bought some new independent trucks and chucked em on but i know i've done something wrong
the trucks are really loose and i made it all tight, i think. Anyone know whats up?
i need an answer quick lol, sorry to annoy all you with my constant board problems.

Tighten them more.
Or you're just kinda hunky... no offense.

Also, speedmetal, are you still a writer, or did you stop cuz of the injuries?

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 05:22 AM Reply

At 7/19/08 05:16 AM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 7/19/08 05:05 AM, jervic wrote: i just bought some new independent trucks and chucked em on but i know i've done something wrong
Tighten them more.
Or you're just kinda hunky... no offense.

Also, speedmetal, are you still a writer, or did you stop cuz of the injuries?

i know i needa tighten em more, but i dont have a truck tool, only a wrench so you can see how difficult it is :\

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 05:43 AM Reply

fixed, i found a socket set :) i just tried em out 2nd go i got my flat ground line ever haha
backside nollie shuv, kickflip, heelflip, fs shuv, 180 ollie and halfcab kickflip :D

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 04:47 PM Reply

At 7/19/08 05:43 AM, jervic wrote: fixed, i found a socket set :) i just tried em out 2nd go i got my flat ground line ever haha
backside nollie shuv, kickflip, heelflip, fs shuv, 180 ollie and halfcab kickflip :D

Glad to see you have no board problems. How long have you been skating, dude?

passthekouchie
passthekouchie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 05:48 PM Reply

Hey man can I join? I have 2 boards: a Black Label deck with Venture trucks and Bone Swiss bearing and some crappy blank wheels and hardware. My other board I don't ride is a Heroin deck with Thunder trucks, Darkstar wheels, Bone Swiss bearings and Shorty's hardware. What number am I? Can I be 12?
Here's my Heroin board if anyone wants to buy it for like $200 (it's worth about $350)

SK8 crew

Leonidas was ^^^^^ HERE ^^^^^

BBS Signature
Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 06:09 PM Reply

At 7/19/08 05:48 PM, passthekouchie wrote: Hey man can I join? I have 2 boards: a Black Label deck with Venture trucks and Bone Swiss bearing and some crappy blank wheels and hardware. My other board I don't ride is a Heroin deck with Thunder trucks, Darkstar wheels, Bone Swiss bearings and Shorty's hardware. What number am I? Can I be 12?
Here's my Heroin board if anyone wants to buy it for like $200 (it's worth about $350)

Yeah. Join. No one does number. We show videos, discuss the culture of skating, and just chill with each other. In time, you could be apart of the crew's family. No one really posts here anymore.

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 19th, 2008 @ 09:03 PM Reply

Glad to see you have no board problems. How long have you been skating, dude?

umm on and off for about 3 years, started getting into it more over the past year, though theres not many people around my area to skate with. How long have you been skating?

jervic
jervic
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 21st, 2008 @ 08:58 AM Reply

*sigh* this clubs so dead.

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 21st, 2008 @ 09:36 AM Reply

At 7/19/08 05:16 AM, Black-Lightning wrote: Also, speedmetal, are you still a writer, or did you stop cuz of the injuries?

I stopped writting, to much life risking and whatnot, and the injuries keep me down to. So i stopped all together, im sort of getting over running from gangs and all. Still enjoy the art though.

Everlasting-Elements
Everlasting-Elements
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 23rd, 2008 @ 02:15 AM Reply

At 7/19/08 09:03 PM, jervic wrote: How long have you been skating?

Not long. About a year on and off.

At 7/21/08 09:36 AM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote: I stopped writting, to much life risking and whatnot, and the injuries keep me down to. So i stopped all together, im sort of getting over running from gangs and all. Still enjoy the art though.

Rough man. Well, maybe someday, you can get into that shit again. Time will tell. Glad to see you on, again, too, buddy.

Sig=DJ REN
PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature
vlad1950
vlad1950
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 24th, 2008 @ 01:02 PM Reply

Hey to all again :)

This club should get more posts of found videos, that should keep it more entertaining ;)

Me just made a new edit, all skating in done on a days afternoon. Kind of rushed the edit as everybody kept asking me to finish it faster but still turned out alright I think..

Got my board runed over by a car the other day, new deck snapped, and one of the bearings actually went through the wheel, and the woman just barked at me and sped off...
Rang the police anyway, they said it was my fault as I was skating on the road so no chance of me getting any money for the board, but I decided to press charges against her for for speeding in an estate and dangerous driving (nearly knocked me down as well even though speed limit in the estate is 20 km), so at least she'll get a fine or something... Usually court cases take weeks before anything is even done though :(

SpeedMetalSandwich
SpeedMetalSandwich
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 06:25 AM Reply

Nice edit. I love watching sponsor me vids, so cool. Anywho, i hate people like this refer to my comment i left on the vid.

sirtom93
sirtom93
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to SK8 crew Jul. 25th, 2008 @ 09:46 AM Reply

Hey sure Ill join, I am by no means good at skating, I have a skateboard wich is like 4 years old and I just like to skate up my road early in the morning every day. We do have a skatepark but it is way to overcrowded. I can almost do an ollie but I find it hard. My technique is to get both feet near the tale end kinda lean torwards the back jump and flick my front foot of the front all the time jumping of, but it never seems to work, I am goofy stance.

Kind regards -
Sirtom93.

p.s -
This is the skatepark I occasionaly go in - http://www.owenmathers.co.uk/overboard/o penday.htm