New Topic Respond to this Topic
Lucozadedude
Lucozadedude
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 16:17:16 Reply

One of the forum mods that rarely visits but when he does, he leaves a path of destruction! Muhuhahahhahahaaaah!

Meh... I've been here... How long now? Erm... Two years or something, despite about 6 months I left this place, but I know the forums well and I'm becoming an avid poster once more, so if I were to be suddenly plonked on the mod list for some reason I'd be a forum mod...

No other kind of mod, I don't listen to the audio portal nor do I read reviews or leave that many, so just forum.

Gamertag: Medieval Turkey.
I also make signatures - PM what you want, and I'll make it.

BBS Signature
duelcrazy100
duelcrazy100
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 17:15:04 Reply

Well if I had the choice between two choices, my first choice would be forum mod and my second would be review mod. Im usually on newgrounds from 4:00 pm(U.S eastern time) through 5:30. OR some other days it could be 5:30 pm through 7:00 pm.
I think I would be a great mod is because I usually have alot of extra time when im on newgrounds.Please note that im not like most other crazy 13 year olds, dont judge a book by its cover or in other words dont think im some crazy kid who has no idea what hes doing because im not like that at all. (Even though my name says it doesnt mean that I am)

Tony-DarkGrave
Tony-DarkGrave
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 43
Programmer
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 18:58:19 Reply

I dunno I Probbly would take being a Forum Mod the first things I would do is:
1. Delete all alt accounts
2. Delete all names that have "emo" in it
3. delete all threads that relate with Eric Bauman

The way to clense the Newgrounds BBS

STDCollector
STDCollector
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 19:18:55 Reply

I would like to be a mod, specifically review mod. I would mind some tedious work and I am tired of these people attacking the submissoins in which many people work hard on. Annihilating these abusers would be a nice time "waster" for me and I could get a little bit of payback to these abusers.

I-tieup-pokemon-grlz
I-tieup-pokemon-grlz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 19:27:43 Reply

Here is my resume,

Im not fit to be a mod because im a dick that enjoys people's pain.

I also like to see people on this site get pissed because its funny.

So say to say im not fit to be a mod.

TransmitedFlash
TransmitedFlash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-18 19:27:50 Reply

Forum Mod

Like, who wouldn't? Everyone knows those noobs who keep fagging up the forum. As a regular forum reader/participater i cant do anything but rely on the mods. I say, it'd b cool to be a mod myself. I would want to be on newgrounds just to be a mod, but if i could, it'd be a forum mod.

Charged
Charged
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-19 17:47:14 Reply

I doubt you're taking anyone my age on, but I guess it's good to let you know I'm interested at least.

Keeping it short and sweet, I'd be equally willing to help out with any of the different fields with preference towards reviews.

I spend most of my time on NG helping out in Wi/HT. I'm most active during weekdays from about 12 - 7pm, and usually come on at some point during the weekend - so I spend a fair amount of time on the site.

Thanks for reading.

BBS Signature
TommysUsername
TommysUsername
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Animator
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-19 17:52:15 Reply

i likes teh ng and i cantype on keyboard really well. i dont like spamers they make me frusturaited. i like to ban people alot over thingso i will be the ideel mod.

snow-templar
snow-templar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-19 19:09:48 Reply

I believe that although I do not meet what I believe to be the specifications needed to be a forum mod, I do believe I have proven my worth to the point where I could deem myself worthy of being a review mod. I have been an active poster for a year and a half, but a lurker even longer. And like posts, reviews can either be pointless, abusive, funny, informative, or just plain stupid. And I think I have had enough experience here on Newgrounds to know the difference between a good review and an abusive review.

I hope that the admins and mods of Newgrounds find me to be an acceptable cannidate to be a review moderator. If chosen, I will do my best to rid Newgrounds of reviews that say only "OMG, DIS MOVEI IS TEH SUXZORZ!!111!!!!1". (Provieded the review is not for Arfenhouse where it would be appropriate because it follows the dialog.) I can be here just about any day after school and almost all day on Sundays. I hope you guys can agree with me and I hope to hear of some news of your decision.

gameguy151
gameguy151
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 02:55:27 Reply

i'd like to be forum mod. but i only have computer access thursday thru sunday.

It's not the post counts,
It's the posts that count...

BBS Signature
JJAGoodfella
JJAGoodfella
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 03:01:14 Reply

Only to ban all the backseat modders.

Obliquo
Obliquo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 03:10:31 Reply

Someone that writes more than 2 paragraphs want it too much.

ElGhoulio
ElGhoulio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Musician
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 03:51:20 Reply

I would be a shitty forum mod because I go on the forums too much when I've had too much to smoke/drink.

I would be a shitty icon mod because I don't give a shit about that shit.

I would be a shitty audio mod because I quit going to the AP for a long time

I would be a shitty review mod because I'm too critical of people's reviews.

You can't spell subtext without buttsex. | I control Psycryptik | Psycryptik controls your mind

BBS Signature
StarF68
StarF68
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Audiophile
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 03:55:55 Reply

Well, I don't have much to say.

I guess I would make a decent mod, but personally I don't know if I could handle it... At first, at least. I'm sure I would get used to it. Otherwise I guess what would make me a good mod is that I'm on quite often (Though sometimes I just lurk without posting), and know what links to reffer to when people ask simple questions (Or post something like a video, in which case "Post all videos here" comes in handy).

I don't know, there's probably a lot more people who are way more qualified than me, and it's not like I really want to become a mod. I would just think it was really cool and go about posting and such, with my new mod powers. :D

"In the house with the laughing windows, we're spilling blood like a cheap innuendo."
Writer - Music Addict - StarF68

BBS Signature
Lopas1
Lopas1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Programmer
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 06:01:32 Reply

I would like to be a forum mod.

I usually are on the forums atleast 5-10 times a day.

I will NOT abuse my power.

If i'll get to be a mod. I'll gonna get happy...

BBS Signature
VirginLungs
VirginLungs
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 06:52:34 Reply

Mod? Why would anyone waste their time. The BBS is shit enough without being obliged to sit around banning people and shit. Christ do you people not have better things to be doing?

You want to do boring shit do homework or get a job. At least those two alternitives have some reward at the end of the day. Reward for modding the BBS? Emails from punk kids saying "OMG FAG WHY U BAN ME??" and maybe the odd free t-shirt off Tom if you're lucky.

gostgamer
gostgamer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 07:05:59 Reply

i have alot of spare time now and i know what it takes to be mod and im trying more to act like an adult and i will make sure that there is no spam or bad stuff

" I'm not bullying any one, I'm just giving out really harsh constructive criticism"

BBS Signature
oldbinny
oldbinny
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 07:08:29 Reply

No thankyou, I wouldn't like to be a moderator.

ssjmg
ssjmg
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 07:24:14 Reply

i would like to be a forum mod. im on newgrounds any time i have spare time. alot of the time if i dont have school then ill get up at 5in the morning and stay on new grounds until 7 at night.if i do have school then ill get up at 5 and stay on till i leave, and ill get back on after school.

Necropolis123
Necropolis123
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 07:36:28 Reply

I'd say a forum or Review Mod....i don't much like abuzive reviews and i've had experience bein a mod on other forums.....

Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 07:49:22 Reply

I would be a forum mod.

I basicly follow the rules and make sure others follow them. I usually don't read reveiws and I don't go to the audio portal. But I do spend most of my time here. That is the ways I want to be a mod.

Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 08:01:28 Reply

You couldn't pay me to do this job.

-J

CitricCyste
CitricCyste
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 08:18:43 Reply

hi
i live in Norway (im 6 hours later than you american guys)
i would like to be either an audio or a forum mod.
the reason for that is that i am obsessed with music.
i listen to any kinds and know mmuch about different styles and types of music, despite my young age.
im not the stereotypical teen that listens to paris hilton and songs that are in a professional view, suckish.
i like the old songs from Iron Maiden, black sabbath and some old groups, but i also enjoy the new wave music; trance, techno some RnB.
also i think that the Audio Portal is a very good thing for Newgrounds, since people can come here and submit their own music and see if people likes it before using it for a band or promoting it and selling it, so newgrounds can contribute to the sucsess of young (and old) musicians.
the reason i posted that i could be a forum mod, is because im on newgrounds at the time of night in the usa (where most of the mods are from), that way i would see spammers and other "hooligans" doing things that doesnt belong here on the BBS.
i hope that you, Wade, will look at this short "essay" about why i want to be "promoted".
and what i lack in age, i return in Knowledge :)

BBS Signature
ELFERRETO
ELFERRETO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 08:29:34 Reply

Ooh, a chance to get control!, an essay you say? well then that it is.
I would love to be an review moderator because i have seen so many bad and agressive reviews, i mark them as abusive and i still havent gotten any diety wistle, must be not logged on or something, well i live in Australia (GMT+9:30) and after school i am always surfing newgrounds and making my little tutorials for all, if i became a forum mod i would probably stop making flash movies and just focus on deleting the bad reviews and all of that, please make me a mod, i love ng. **beers on me if i get review mod!!

Diivizzle
Diivizzle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Musician
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 09:07:59 Reply

lets see

1.review mod

2.forum mod

3.audio mod

4. icon mod

Kiddmeizter
Kiddmeizter
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 09:28:09 Reply

1st- Forum moderator; even though i have few posts, most if not all of these post have been topic related, they've had good grammar and spelling,punctuation and been intelligent and insightful. ( you can read them if you want)

2- Icon moderator;i think that A LOT of submissions have misleading icons,
those are of course the same submissions that are , in most cases bearing names such as : " HENTAI PRON ZOMG" which are, of course, spam.
Also this would be the easiest job.

3. Review moderator; i 've noticed that a lot of reviews that should have been deleted
have passed, reviews that are not " LOLOLOLOLOL" perhaps but might be like this:
"I hope you die , fuck you.."That doesn't sound too constructive , does it?

I hope this isn't some kind of evil thread, that when you post in it , you are forever Excluded as a mod.

With hope of a hastily reply;

-Kiddmeizter

BBS Signature
qwartje
qwartje
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 16:35:23 Reply

so many ppl trying to be a mod.
you should b nominated by someone who sees you are worth it.
and by the way iff you do see something mods missed you can always tell someone who is a mod that way you actually do as much as a mod only now you tell a mod and don't delete it yourself.

so if anyone else will ask to be a mod, there is like0,000000000000000000123% change you'lle be picked as one!

i hope this wll slow down the ask for mods.

yay i just said something meaningful!.

Power-Khord
Power-Khord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Musician
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 16:37:11 Reply

1.forum mod
2.audio mod
3.review mod
4.icon mod

it has always been my dream.but i never would really think of abuing the power.but it would be a great thing to behold.

cherries
cherries
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 16:38:17 Reply

I don't want to be a mod.
I'd probably just abuse the power and ban people all the time.

NorthDakota
NorthDakota
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Would you like to be a mod? 2006-10-20 16:40:22 Reply

Review Mod

I'm really really fucking really sick of these abusive gay reviews... I flag as many as possible, but only if there really abusive... So yeah, I wannebe a reviewmod, I would clean up all the spam

BBS Mod

I'm alot online when there no mods... On that time you see alot of fucking really spam! If I was a BBS mod, I would delete all the spam!

pick me, pick me!

sup