New Topic Respond to this Topic
TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 16:56:15 Reply

At 10/15/06 04:46 PM, Mo-ni wrote: What is the matter with you? So fucking what if someone isn't "normal". You really think working makes someone a capable person. As a taxpayer you should know that a small percentage of your money goes towards that. As a matter of fact Social Security covers a hell of a lot more than the disabled. It also finances the elderly and
those injured at work. So why stop with the mentially disabled? Why not include everyone who is on SSI? Why don't we so away with the handicapped ingeneral. I mean cause what use is someone who can't see or talk? What use is someone who can't walk? I mean why stop with those handicaps? Why not ANYONE with ANY defect what so ever? People who don't have 20/20 vision, are hard of hearing? OR maybe parents or individuals who are carries? Why not make then serile?

Whoa...thats a long post for me to continue, but I suggest you read hers. Anyhow, you have a great heart about this and I will say that thanks for the example =)

If we just keep paying for them(which is like 1%)We can help them. I think they also support special ed teachers. If we get them more educated, maybe we can cure all of them. I know how my post earlier was a bit to emotinal, but I'm just trying to defend them, what they post about why handicapps should not die, and also me.

About people who don't do anything because they are handicapped, I dissagree. Stephen Hawkins as you may know is disabled, but prove the theroy that the black hole exist and now is famous. I also saw on the news one day that there are people who have no left arm, right arm, both legs, one leg, etc. can actully play golf. They are really good!

I don't know if I'm going to keep doing this, but its most likely I will. Now I hope this will get something good to the starter any everybody else here. If not, then wow.....

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
RenegadeGirl
RenegadeGirl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:04:02 Reply

They can't really do about it that they are mentally handicapped. They aren't doing any harm and they are nice people who has feelings too. Because they are different, doesn't mean you should them threat different. They can't really do anything about it.
This is how they are born and nobody can't changed it. Do you think they ask for it.
Do you think they want this. NO. They want to be threated just like anyone else and not like they are a burden to any one. They want to be accepted too. It's just like a girl in secondary school who wants to be accepted in a group of populair girls.
And there are mentally handicapped people who can actually, STUDY, WORK.

You should think about it that every kind has a deserving of life. What you are saying, can be very hurt to that person who is mentally handicaped.

TNT
TNT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:25:20 Reply

For another example about mentally handicapps should live, heres a normal person. No kidding.

Latest song cover: Rock Is Dead.
Steam ID: echoes83 (Tyler from Texas)

BBS Signature
piegodproductions
piegodproductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:27:23 Reply

hey your name says it all about you mr-homo. besides the mentally handicapped do create lots of jobs for ppl.

Chartreuse-Emu
Chartreuse-Emu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Programmer
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:33:42 Reply

Well, I actually found no problems with your argument, (aside from some obvious moral arguments,) but aside from that, what you say makes sense. I'm not trying to be cruel, but I think that you;re onto something for the wrong reasons. If the republicans would allow stem cell research, we could get rid of mental problems and such. So i guess thats my point, if we kill the embryos before they get to the age where it is wrong to kill people, then yeah, I see what you're saying. As for the Bum issue, we don't kill Bums because its murder. They screwed themselves over (or some other issue that is not their fault, but i wont get into that). The retard thing could be prevented. So, yeah.

BBS Signature
Dubya1175
Dubya1175
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:37:13 Reply

At 10/15/06 12:05 AM, xXShadowStalkerXx wrote: racist

LOL! Racism is when you critisize someone for there skin color.

Back on topic, they cant help it, your born with mental dissabilities so dont make fun of them. Also there is a mentally challenged kid in my school who is head of the Future Business Leaders Association.

So think before you post Mr Homo

piegodproductions
piegodproductions
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:38:36 Reply

hey lets start killing people past the age of 30. that might make us more efficient.

defmaster1212
defmaster1212
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:44:32 Reply

wow this guy is insensitive

Idiot-Finder
Idiot-Finder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Gamer
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-15 17:47:32 Reply

At 10/15/06 12:03 AM, MR-HOMO wrote: wahhh!!!

Like yourself?

Please subscribe
"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"
.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature
SHIT-TASTER
SHIT-TASTER
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:11:39 Reply

You just called black people mentally handicapped.

Arcarsenal
Arcarsenal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:36:17 Reply

At 10/15/06 04:53 PM, Xurch wrote: This guy definately would have got along well with hitler.

Yip, this guy jsut isn't a Neo-Nazi(sarcasm).

Jarvis-Ganon
Jarvis-Ganon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 50
Melancholy
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:37:41 Reply

I totally agree with you. Retards shouldnt live. There is no point to their existance, just kill em off as babies.

Unimportant
Unimportant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:41:00 Reply

Along with the many benefits of evolution, have come many advanced concepts only as we as humans could conceive. The one in question being "Morality".

I don't know how we came up with it, but the idea is basically to limit one's actions, even without fear of consequence. For most, this system is built into our daily lives and limits us from doing things we consider to be in bad judgement, sometimes to be "wrong" or so far as to say "evil.

Morality does limit us in good ways and bad however. While it stops people from agreeing with your anti-handicapped plans, it would also stop people from beating their wives or children. Breaking down our morals would cause us to become more logical, yes, but also more "cold" inside and less humane.

While you do make a good point that the mentally handicapped serve to purpose but a hindrance, many a time it can't be diagnosed early enough for an abortion and people's general morality attempts to stop you from catagorizing them as less human or incapable, even if they infact are.

Say we were, hypothetically, to abort or isolate all mentally handicapped people. Next we'd have to do the same for physically handicapped people as they too can not function at full potential. Next we may need to isolate those who can not pass our standardized testing, as they to would have to be considered mentally inferior. You can see where this is going.

As an end product, you will have what can be compared to a well built machine. Each peice doing their job accordingly to maximize production and minimize waste. While this may be true, the overall lives of your citizens will change, causing some to look down on others, causing some to fear persecution of being "inadequate". It would be a system more or less run by fear, as any sense of compation and "morality" would be gone.

To, if you haven't figured out why people are apposing your idea so much, now you know. While it's unknown if, by your ideals being put in place, the country would be more productive or not, the majority of people won't even let you try.

Someone once asked me why I call myself Unimportant. Simple, I said. As a nihilist, that's what I see everyone and everything as. In the end, we are all Unimportant.

Spectacle
Spectacle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:47:29 Reply

didn't you used to be like level 9 or something?

f

BBS Signature
Sir-S-Of-TURBO
Sir-S-Of-TURBO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:52:17 Reply

Why do society help the mentally handicapped? Because we can.

You might find these facts chocking but societies in the western parts of the world are actually able to be so humane that they can help out these poor individuals, its entirely possible (OMFG).

Now, lets see... If you someday get your hands and feet cut off you wont be much good to society either, should be just throw you down a well with "LOL PWNED!!111" as the final things you hear? No?

Another thing, infants, what benefits does society get from them? They cant work or anything so if we are to get rid of everyone that doesnt help society we might aswell kill all of them.

Old people who saved up money their entire lives in order to live decently in their final days... they dont give anything to society either, lets kill them and take their $$$ ftw!

FGSFDS

LolSatan
LolSatan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 18:56:10 Reply

FINALLY, I totaly fucking am with you. Why should these useless mongrels be allowed to live? Sure, there is always some do-gooder civilian running around once again with the good guy badge on, saying, "but life is important and should be cherished!" Well guess what, it's a fucking retard, it's not going to do anything or accomplish anything anytime soon, what the fuck do we need retards for?

princessyoko
princessyoko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 19:13:48 Reply

hm thats not the right use of the word and i'm in sped lol ^^

princessyoko
princessyoko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 19:16:01 Reply

Is crazy mentally ill?if so i am cause.....yeah nvm.

Love,yoko ^^

MR-HOMO
MR-HOMO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 19:17:47 Reply

this isn't my topic, it's my gay ass older brother pretending to be me. it's pretty obvious though that it's an alt.

At 10/17/06 07:16 PM, princessyoko wrote: Is crazy mentally ill?if so i am cause.....yeah nvm.

Love,yoko ^^

mind you, i don't mind if we go killing princessyoko.

Unimportant
Unimportant
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 19:22:15 Reply

At 10/17/06 07:17 PM, Clunes wrote: this isn't my topic, it's my gay ass older brother pretending to be me. it's pretty obvious though that it's an alt.

At 10/17/06 07:16 PM, princessyoko wrote: Is crazy mentally ill?if so i am cause.....yeah nvm.

Love,yoko ^^
mind you, i don't mind if we go killing princessyoko.

I pray this isn't an attempt to shift the blame of the disagreement of your the onto someone else. And if it's not, put your brother back on, immoral or not, he still gave us a mildy interesting debate.

Someone once asked me why I call myself Unimportant. Simple, I said. As a nihilist, that's what I see everyone and everything as. In the end, we are all Unimportant.

MR-HOMO
MR-HOMO
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped 2006-10-17 19:28:29 Reply

At 10/17/06 07:22 PM, Unimportant wrote: I pray this isn't an attempt to shift the blame of the disagreement of your the onto someone else. And if it's not, put your brother back on, immoral or not, he still gave us a mildy interesting debate.

he isn't here at the moment. he doesn't live with me. i can call him though and ask him to come online, if you want.