Be a Supporter!

I Hate The Mentally Handicapped

  • 3,726 Views
  • 110 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
ClunesIsADick
ClunesIsADick
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:03 AM Reply

they're nothing but a tax on society. they provide nothing. they don't work efficiently, they're a huge blight on the welfare system and they're a black hole of funds. we have to fund their miserable, pathetic lives while they piss it up in a home until they finally die.

i don't want to be mean or anything, but the mentally handicapped aren't like us normal people. they are actually unable of giving anything to society. but, for some reason, we insist on keeping them alive: funding this self-replicating debacle.

why do we do it?

special needs care is a huge issue. we, the taxpayers, are paying for this people to continue living without jobs. those WITH jobs are provided by the state because certain corporations have quotas to fill for their various 'reach out' programs. even then they require constant supervision for the most menial jobs. so it takes one mentally retarded person to do a relatively simple task, and an otherwise able worker to merely stand by and supervise. so not only are we wasting money employees these parasites, but we're also losing valuable working manpower on making sure the mentally disabled don't fuck anything up.

bottom line is, they take our money and they live lives that do nothing to contribute to the overall benefit of society. is this not the same situation as a common thief?

the only difference is that this is illegal.

it's supposedly politically incorrect to raise any concerns about mentally handicapped and their rights. but if we don't discuss it, it'll never be fixed.

i don't mean to be cruel, but here is a practical list of things to do:

1) any ultrasound that shows a mentally deficient child must be reported immediately, and the doctor must strongly recommend an abortion, even though it is still ultimately the parent's choice (this choice can be phased out later).

2) the mentally deficient should not be made to work, as they ultimately do more harm than good. they should be kept away from regular functioning people as having to witness their daily piss on themselves is depressing, vulgar and unnecessary.

3) the families of the mentally ill should be forced to wear the financial blow of having a mentally deficient family member. if they decide that that life is precious enough to not be aborted, they should stay true to the word and support that life without bludging off the government.

blanblan
blanblan
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:05 AM Reply

I hate the people that hate the mentally handicapped.

BUT WE CAN'T ALL GET WHAT WE WANT.

kdfsjljklgjfg
kdfsjljklgjfg
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
CaptainPeepers
CaptainPeepers
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:06 AM Reply

Mentally Handicapped people literally hurt NO ONE. Just because people fucking hate you doesn't mean you have the right to project your asenine insecurities and angers onto a docile fraction of the human race.

Crawl back into your hugbox, you fucking moron, it's people like you that lead to these big political correctness movements.

SweatyWhiteGuy
SweatyWhiteGuy
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:07 AM Reply

Wish your mom had aborted you.

Dralnur
Dralnur
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:07 AM Reply

Hateful, scary topic. Are you dead inside?
Mentally handicapped are still human beings, with thoughts, hopes and dreams just like the rest of us.
Fucking learn to respect others.


BBS Signature
DrPepper91
DrPepper91
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:07 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:05 AM, xXShadowStalkerXx wrote: racist

racist is a person who discrimnates people because of there colour...

this guy is just being an asswipe and i bet he will get in trouble!

CourtJester1
CourtJester1
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:09 AM Reply

Umm, Y'know it's not THEIR fualt they are handi-capable and I'm pretty sure they don't want to be handi-capable. Saying you hate handicap people is like saying you're a racist.

homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:10 AM Reply

but its so fun to make jokes about them.

I Hate The Mentally Handicapped


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
ClunesIsADick
ClunesIsADick
  • Member since: Sep. 25, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:06 AM, CaptainPeepers wrote: Mentally Handicapped people literally hurt NO ONE. Just because people fucking hate you doesn't mean you have the right to project your asenine insecurities and angers onto a docile fraction of the human race.

Crawl back into your hugbox, you fucking moron, it's people like you that lead to these big political correctness movements.

attack my arguments if you want, but don't attack me. i'm not making this personal.

At 10/15/06 12:07 AM, SweatyWhiteGuy wrote: Wish your mom had aborted you.

again, if you can't see any errors in my argument then don't post anything. there's no reason to get all offended because someone poses the truth. in 15 years we'll see who's fair and reasonable.

At 10/15/06 12:07 AM, Dralnur wrote: Hateful, scary topic. Are you dead inside?
Mentally handicapped are still human beings, with thoughts, hopes and dreams just like the rest of us.
Fucking learn to respect others.

i hardly think that the eradication or isolation of a small minority of society renders me 'dead inside'. in fact, quite the opposite. i'm only arguing for this because i think it ultimately benefits a large number of people. wouldn't you want more money to spend on health care, education and public services, rather than throwing it away at lost causes?

At 10/15/06 12:09 AM, CourtJester1 wrote: Umm, Y'know it's not THEIR fualt they are handi-capable and I'm pretty sure they don't want to be handi-capable. Saying you hate handicap people is like saying you're a racist.

i'm not blaming handicapped people for being handicapped. this isn't a blame thing. try not to be so daft.

David
David
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:12 AM Reply

I agree with some points that you make, but I cannot voice my agreement due to he fact that I will be flamed IRL and on the internet, and also because people are too sensitive on this topic. Sorry.


BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:15 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:12 AM, David wrote: I agree with some points that you make, but I cannot voice my agreement due to he fact that I will be flamed IRL and on the internet, and also because people are too sensitive on this topic. Sorry.

yes, there not as smart as us so lets just fucking treat them like shit and not give them help when they need it.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
DarkMana
DarkMana
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:16 AM Reply

Whoa. I mean whoa. You've got some issues, buddy.
Seriously, the mentally handicapped are people just like the rest of us. They're alive. These people are born how they are, they don't do anything to make themselves like that.


Asus P5Q PRO, Intel E8400 @ 3.60 GHz, 4GB DDR2-1000, ATI HD4850

BBS Signature
DentedDementia
DentedDementia
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:17 AM Reply

You know, I've heard of a rather famous man with similar beliefs to you. I believe his name was Hitler.

I'm sorry, what what kinda of heartless asshole wants the mass genocide of retarded people just because they have a couple brain problems? Just because they can't be rocket scientists doesn't make them not important.

Go masturbate your heart with a knife.


DD <3 CP

BBS Signature
Confound-Mind
Confound-Mind
  • Member since: Oct. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:19 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:03 AM, MR-HOMO wrote: is this not the same situation as a common thief?

the only difference is that this is illegal.

The fact that someone born with a mental illness is incapable of preventing it negates your argument of the mentally handicapped as being thieves.

While they may not contribute much to society, they are living people. They have existed and they will continue to exist. We just have to coexist with them.

And by what you say in #3, about how if a family would want to have a person be born who is mentally handicapped they should pay for the child, what if the family can't afford to pay for the extra needs and doesn't want to have an abortion because they feel it is wrong? By your logic that family would be completely screwed.

Dralnur
Dralnur
  • Member since: Sep. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:19 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:11 AM, MR-HOMO wrote: i hardly think that the eradication or isolation of a small minority of society renders me 'dead inside'. in fact, quite the opposite. i'm only arguing for this because i think it ultimately benefits a large number of people. wouldn't you want more money to spend on health care, education and public services, rather than throwing it away at lost causes?

Now heres where your emotional faults shine through. Calling people who cant fend for themselves "lost causes"? As said, theyre still people.

Youre pathetic.


BBS Signature
kizna-fan55
kizna-fan55
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:19 AM Reply

Yeah! now this looks like a forum that i can get interested in... wait what was the topic again? *scrolls up to top of screen* umm... oh. wow, umm... no comment.

Novelty
Novelty
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:19 AM Reply

Go blow a goat.

MR-HOMO
MR-HOMO
  • Member since: Jun. 12, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:20 AM Reply

i don't have an opinion on it.

for a forum that takes such a flippant attitude towards rape, murder, incest and racism, though, could this thread be the first time people have suddenly had a twinge of conscience?

DarkMana
DarkMana
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:11 AM, MR-HOMO wrote: i hardly think that the eradication or isolation of a small minority of society renders me 'dead inside'. in fact, quite the opposite. i'm only arguing for this because i think it ultimately benefits a large number of people. wouldn't you want more money to spend on health care, education and public services, rather than throwing it away at lost causes?

You can't make decisions about peoples' lives based on logic. Logic is not moral, it isn't ethical. These choices have to be based on what people think is right, and I'm pretty sure that isn't what most people would consider your views here to be.


Asus P5Q PRO, Intel E8400 @ 3.60 GHz, 4GB DDR2-1000, ATI HD4850

BBS Signature
Venomous
Venomous
  • Member since: May. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:22 AM Reply

They preffer to be called dain bramaged.

DentedDementia
DentedDementia
  • Member since: May. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:22 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:20 AM, Clunes wrote: i don't have an opinion on it.

for a forum that takes such a flippant attitude towards rape, murder, incest and racism, though, could this thread be the first time people have suddenly had a twinge of conscience?

That's because most of the time, when someone mentions one of those categories, theiy're are just joking, and it's obvious. But if someone were to seriously suggest raping the girl next door, I doubt anyone would find it funny.


DD <3 CP

BBS Signature
homor
homor
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Gamer
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:27 AM Reply

At 10/15/06 12:11 AM, MR-HOMO wrote: i hardly think that the eradication or isolation of a small minority of society renders me 'dead inside'. in fact, quite the opposite. i'm only arguing for this because i think it ultimately benefits a large number of people. wouldn't you want more money to spend on health care, education and public services, rather than throwing it away at lost causes?

if we stop helping cancer victims we would have plenty of money for our own selfish needs.
if we stoped defending ourselfs from attacks we would have tons of money for our own selfish needs.
if we leagelized drugs we would have plenty of money for our own selfish needs

you see whare im going with this arnet you?
this is NOT a good idea.


"Guns don't kill people, the government does."
- Dale Gribble
Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature
yodd
yodd
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:32 AM Reply

Wow, I totally agree with you!

No seriously, go cut yourself


I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Forums
Forums
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:35 AM Reply

Yea, the mentally handicapped should be aborted.

As should the mentally retarded. They're a burden on society.
As should the autistic. They rarely accomplish anything.
As should the cripples. They can't do physical work, they're worthless.
As should the hyperactive. They can hardly do mental work.
As should the homosexuals. They can't reproduce, so they're useless.
As should the blind, def, and the mute. They're Inconveinent.
As should the females. They can't lift heavy objects.
As should the Africans, the Jews, the Mexicans, the Indians, the Chinese, the Japanese, the French, the Swedish, the Brazilians, the Blacks, the Yellows, the Reds, the Blues, the Greens, the Muslims, the Goddamned Christians, the fucking Gypsies, the shit headed Hindus, the Californians, the Ohioans, the Canadians, the Aliens, the Transvestites.

They're different.

Jose
Jose
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:36 AM Reply

I honestly hope your firstborn has autism.

Mis-Diagnosed
Mis-Diagnosed
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:36 AM Reply

i hope u burn in hell for this


-=Xfire=-=Steam=-=Myspace=-=JewTube =-

BBS Signature
Forums
Forums
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:37 AM Reply

p.s. this thread sux

uber1337hax0rpwn
uber1337hax0rpwn
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:37 AM Reply

yeah fuck teh cripples, kill em all i say

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to I Hate The Mentally Handicapped Oct. 15th, 2006 @ 12:38 AM Reply

Just to let you know, on Newgrounds:

GOOD/FUNNY - Rape, incest, murder, violence, mild racism, hatred, abortion, etc.

BAD/NOT FUNNY - Bush, real life, and making intruiging topics on touchy issues such as this.

It's an intruiging debate, imo. When one is completely brain damaged, such as in the case of Terri Schaivo, they still have consicousness but are unable to act it out, and are unable to function in society. While that doesn't benefit society, does that person still deserve to exist?


"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature