New Topic Respond to this Topic
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2016-02-05 10:54:57 Reply

At 2/5/16 06:34 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Do you guys ever rewatch your favorite anime?
I've spent like the entire week watching Nichijou and Black Bullet even though i already finished them like 5 months ago.

I do. I try to mix it up, so I do not watch the same one over and over. That can be a bit much.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 35
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club 2016-02-05 12:12:53 Reply

At 2/5/16 06:34 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Do you guys ever rewatch your favorite anime?

I do that a lot more than watching new stuff, especially movies/ovas.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 40
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2016-02-05 21:44:59 Reply

I've spent like the entire week watching Nichijou and Black Bullet even though i already finished them like 5 months ago.

I might re-watch one or two episodes from a series that I really like, but I'll never re-watch the entire series. That would waste too much time, and I could be using that time to watch a new series.

Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 60
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2016-02-06 00:28:55 Reply

At 2/5/16 09:44 PM, Vinnyy wrote: I might re-watch one or two episodes from a series that I really like, but I'll never re-watch the entire series. That would waste too much time, and I could be using that time to watch a new series.

Once all the new series have been seen, you have no choice , and must re-watch an entire series.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature
MinatoArisato
MinatoArisato
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 05
Art Lover
Response to Anime Club 2016-02-06 16:21:37 Reply

Anyone else watching Dimension W? I recently started watching this one and I'm really liking it so far. Though with the main guy refusing to use electricity in favor of gasoline I was thinking "Is this show like an advertisement for fossil fuels?"

Anyway Episode 2 really got me hooked, I loved 'Loser' and I can't wait to see more of him. I'm also a sucker for Catgirls so this show's a win for me.