New Topic Respond to this Topic
FlashNinjitsu
FlashNinjitsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2014-11-21 15:43:06 Reply

At 11/16/14 02:59 AM, Ronald-McDonald-LoL wrote: Netflix needs to step up their game with anime. They need some Outlaw Star.

Speaking of Netflix, they recently recommended me the Trigun movie. I have no idea Trigun had a movie! I'll have to watch it.
What other series has movies that I somehow missed? Also, what are some good anime movies?

Appleseed is a classic one, there is a cowboy bebop movie that was pretty good, Hellsing branched off into into Hellsing Ultimate with a new OVA line etc. Hellsing is kinda a acquired taste though those other two if you have not seen them are probably my favorite two anime movies even though they are kinda old.

FlashNinjitsu
FlashNinjitsu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2014-11-21 16:11:24 Reply

At 10/24/14 10:53 AM, Oolaph wrote: Finished Legend of the Galactic Heroes last night. I wouldn't say this is my favourite anime, but I'm having a hard time thinking of a series better than this. I doubt it's going to "ruin anime forever" for me but it's definitely going to leave a lasting impression.

Now I am very tempted to do so, pox on you I have enough quality shows to wade through already T_T. I think I just need to quit my job and sit down to all the anime and games I just ordered in.

TheMaster
TheMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2014-11-22 16:56:02 Reply

I finished watching Gurren Lagann today.

Fuck me was that something special. Didn't know anything about it going in, but it blew me away. It was everything I love from different media all rolled into one.

Kill La Kill coming in the post on Monday. Fingers crossed it has something of the same magic about it.

PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2014-11-23 00:00:29 Reply

I am working on One Piece and I am enjoying so far.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12