Be a Supporter!

Anime Club

  • 1,490,668 Views
  • 61,538 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
towelie101
towelie101
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Feb. 2nd, 2012 @ 10:47 PM Reply

At 2/2/12 08:53 PM, Warbrain wrote: haha she's my favorite :D
but of all those animes i listed i'll have to say my fave is a toss up between asa from shuffle and ritsu from k-on! (i think ritsu has finally passed yui)

Asa is perfect, man. Good choice.

Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 2nd, 2012 @ 11:07 PM Reply

At 2/2/12 10:47 PM, towelie101 wrote:
At 2/2/12 08:53 PM, Warbrain wrote: haha she's my favorite :D
but of all those animes i listed i'll have to say my fave is a toss up between asa from shuffle and ritsu from k-on! (i think ritsu has finally passed yui)
Asa is perfect, man. Good choice.

she really is. she's like my ideal woman. she can handle teasing and more importantly she'll do it back so i don't feel bad about teasing her myself. she's a bit sexually aggressive but still has enough shame to not be seem like a slut. but most of all she likes to bake. and i love cookies :D


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:12 AM Reply

Oh boy guys, I just got into watching Disgaea again. It's been so long since I had seen the show let alone played the game. Can't play the game anymore but I still have the DVD's! Damn broken PSP....Ahhh prinnies....


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
sean5892
sean5892
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:18 AM Reply

I thought Mayo Chiki was pretty decent. That scene where Konoe wants to sleep with him; so moe I fucking died.


Bob had bitch tits

sean5892
sean5892
  • Member since: Jul. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 12:20 AM Reply

Out of no where, Guilty Crown gets good.

Anime Club


Bob had bitch tits

JaconWes
JaconWes
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 01:38 PM Reply

At 2/2/12 11:07 PM, Warbrain wrote:
At 2/2/12 10:47 PM, towelie101 wrote:
At 2/2/12 08:53 PM, Warbrain wrote: haha she's my favorite :D
but of all those animes i listed i'll have to say my fave is a toss up between asa from shuffle and ritsu from k-on! (i think ritsu has finally passed yui)
Asa is perfect, man. Good choice.
she really is. she's like my ideal woman. she can handle teasing and more importantly she'll do it back so i don't feel bad about teasing her myself. she's a bit sexually aggressive but still has enough shame to not be seem like a slut. but most of all she likes to bake. and i love cookies :D

I hated her in the anime. This stems from the explanation of why she's been sick all the time, even though THE CURE TO HER ILLNESS, is so damn trivial....Her pride gets in the way of it, and it takes the main character in a stunt of almost killing himself to get her to do it. What a stupid bitch. She's fine now though, but only if she stops being an idiot...

Mouretsu Pirates has a great intro...

Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 01:45 PM Reply

At 2/3/12 01:38 PM, JaconWes wrote:
At 2/2/12 11:07 PM, Warbrain wrote:
At 2/2/12 10:47 PM, towelie101 wrote:
At 2/2/12 08:53 PM, Warbrain wrote: haha she's my favorite :D
but of all those animes i listed i'll have to say my fave is a toss up between asa from shuffle and ritsu from k-on! (i think ritsu has finally passed yui)
Asa is perfect, man. Good choice.
she really is. she's like my ideal woman. she can handle teasing and more importantly she'll do it back so i don't feel bad about teasing her myself. she's a bit sexually aggressive but still has enough shame to not be seem like a slut. but most of all she likes to bake. and i love cookies :D
I hated her in the anime. This stems from the explanation of why she's been sick all the time, even though THE CURE TO HER ILLNESS, is so damn trivial....Her pride gets in the way of it, and it takes the main character in a stunt of almost killing himself to get her to do it. What a stupid bitch. She's fine now though, but only if she stops being an idiot...

Mouretsu Pirates has a great intro...

That's the thing about pride though. It can serve a purpose but it also blinds you, in a sense, to other ways of doing things. But i did kinda like that about her, she was ready to die for what she believed, even if you think what she believed was stupid, but it also help show how much rin loved her and to what lengths he'd go to save her.


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
0ctopus
0ctopus
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:01 PM Reply

good anime

Anime Club

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 07:24 PM Reply

At 2/3/12 07:01 PM, 0ctopus wrote: good anime

I can't really make it out, but is that a cover of an Inyuyasha movie?


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:39 PM Reply

At 2/3/12 07:46 PM, Warbrain wrote: sweet, i feel i've been a big part of getting there so i'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back.

and then there's something else...

strike witches for the win


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 08:53 PM Reply

At 2/3/12 08:39 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/3/12 07:46 PM, Warbrain wrote: sweet, i feel i've been a big part of getting there so i'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back.

and then there's something else...
strike witches for the win

and more specifically Hartmann: panty thief for the win :D


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 3rd, 2012 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 2/3/12 07:26 PM, Sevkat wrote: TWO THOUSAND PAGE HURHRUDHUR!

we hit 2k pages before, nothing special really. also: will you two stop posting images with, almost, every post. it's not needed.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 12:47 AM Reply

This now the official 2,000 page page. Everything in this page will involve excited faces with the post "2,000 pages!"


I'm just a dreamer.
steam profile

BBS Signature
IchigoRocks24
IchigoRocks24
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 01:26 AM Reply

Wow, you guys are such pieces of fucking shit. I can't believe you think it's perfectly acceptable to post like this.


BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:08 AM, Warbrain wrote: would you prefer we post like this?

I'd prefer for you to not post at all if you're going to act like the two idiots we already have in here.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:34 AM Reply

is that not allowed? that's boring. or is it just that you don't want to be excessive? what ever i'll stop.

Anyway. So, anyone here seen school rumble?


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 04:06 AM Reply

I don't even know what the fuck is going on here.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 05:30 AM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:34 AM, Warbrain wrote: is that not allowed? that's boring. or is it just that you don't want to be excessive? what ever i'll stop.

posting images is allowed if it's relative to a subject at hand but not excessively like an image board. if you want to post an image with every post go to 4chan, reddit, 9gag or whatever image board that suits you but not here.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
blah569
blah569
  • Member since: Jan. 18, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Programmer
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 11:46 AM Reply

At 2/3/12 12:20 AM, sean5892 wrote: Out of no where, Guilty Crown gets good.

I'm really looking forward to see where the series ends up.

Alpha Shu

Anime Club


BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 11:54 AM Reply

At 2/3/12 07:46 PM, Warbrain wrote: sweet, i feel i've been a big part of getting there so i'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back.

and then there's something else...
strike witches for the win
and more specifically Hartmann: panty thief for the win :D

sanya & ella could of made the best yuri couple


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 12:30 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 11:54 AM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/3/12 07:46 PM, Warbrain wrote: sweet, i feel i've been a big part of getting there so i'd like to take this moment to pat myself on the back.

and then there's something else...
strike witches for the win
and more specifically Hartmann: panty thief for the win :D
sanya & ella could of made the best yuri couple

you know, even though my favorite character is a tossup between hartman and lucchini, I'd have to agree with you on this point. And I think a lot of artists would agreee with you too. I've seen lot of art of those two.


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
Murray
Murray
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 57
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:07 PM Reply

I don't see the Anime Club on a typical day but I would advise to cut down with all the bullshit picture spamming or bans will be handed out. I'm sure you all can have a civil conversation without having to post random images.


[ BBS / Icon / Portal Möd ] - [ Facebook - Twitter ]
Formerly Bahamut

Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:17 PM Reply

we actually just kinda discussed that. it should be pretty well settled now ^.^


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
iMini
iMini
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:19 PM Reply

I'm not much of an anime watcher, but I'd like to congratulate this thread on reaching 2,000 pages, quite the mile stone.

To keep it relevent, what anime should I watch;
Afro Samurai
Afro Samurai: Ressurection
Gurren Lagann
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Tokko
Ghost in the Shell 2.0
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: The Laughing Man
Straight Jacket
Eureka Seven

It's just the stuff on my Netflix, and I've heard of the Ghost in the Shell and Afro Samurai, I figure at least one must be good.


illicit makes a damn good signature.

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:25 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:19 PM, iMini wrote: I'm not much of an anime watcher, but I'd like to congratulate this thread on reaching 2,000 pages, quite the mile stone.

To keep it relevent, what anime should I watch;
Afro Samurai
Afro Samurai: Ressurection
Gurren Lagann
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Tokko
Ghost in the Shell 2.0

: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: The Laughing Man
Straight Jacket
Eureka Seven

It's just the stuff on my Netflix, and I've heard of the Ghost in the Shell and Afro Samurai, I figure at least one must be good.

This one for sure. "the laughing man" is just a cut up version of the series and you lose some stuff and from what i've read in review they even went and changed the voices. and 2.0 is the second movie you need to watch the first movie before this. the movies and "Stand Alone Complex" are different universes (same characters though) so you don't have to worry about which you need to watch first. But I recommend "Stand Alone Complex" above all else.


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
towelie101
towelie101
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:38 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:19 PM, iMini wrote: To keep it relevent, what anime should I watch;
Gurren Lagann
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
Ghost in the Shell 2.0
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex: The Laughing Man
Eureka Seven

Out of your list, these are the best. My personal favorite being GITS.

LoGH has scored another point for me with Overture. It was brilliant, and I'm very eager to watch the main series.

WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:41 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:07 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't see the Anime Club on a typical day but I would advise to cut down with all the bullshit picture spamming or bans will be handed out. I'm sure you all can have a civil conversation without having to post random images.

oh fuck its the 5-0 ruining are fun shit anyway warbrain I bet you can recommend me/discuss some good yuri/gender-switch/incest anime


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Warbrain
Warbrain
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 02:56 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:41 PM, tsukikomi wrote:
At 2/4/12 02:07 PM, Bahamut wrote: I don't see the Anime Club on a typical day but I would advise to cut down with all the bullshit picture spamming or bans will be handed out. I'm sure you all can have a civil conversation without having to post random images.
oh fuck its the 5-0 ruining are fun shit anyway warbrain I bet you can recommend me/discuss some good yuri/gender-switch/incest anime

hmmmm i can't think of any that have all of those... When I here incest the first anime I think of "Kiss X Sis". There's a little yuri twincest in one of the ovas too. It's pretty good even if you aren't in it for it's complete boner inducing hotness. Not a single nipple is shown but still it manages to be the closest to hentai I've seen and still manage to be enjoyable in other ways. The only gender switch anime I actually like is MayoChiki! so if you haven't seen that one, you really should. As for yuri, I guess i'll recommend yuruyuri or strike witches.... damn, I can't really think of any with girls that are older and really yuruyuri isn't at that high a level of perverseness like strike witches. but i think it's quite a bit funnier and more worth your time.


We are not Human Resources, We are Human Beings!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 2/4/12 02:56 PM, Warbrain wrote: i can't think of any that have all of those When I here incest the first anime I think of "Kiss X Sis". There's a little yuri twincest in one of the ovas too. The only gender switch anime I actually like is MayoChiki! so if you haven't seen that one, you really should. As for yuri, i'll recommend yuruyuri or strike witches. but i think it's quite a bit funnier and more worth your time.

I wonder why I didn't watch mayo chiki last fall and I already seen the others you mention


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Feb. 4th, 2012 @ 03:58 PM Reply

and gantz is the most boarderline anime (2nd yosunga no sora then kissXsis) and idc if a yuri series have lolicon in it


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature