Be a Supporter!

Anime Club

  • 1,501,166 Views
  • 61,549 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 01:27 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 10:41 AM, towelie101 wrote:
At 12/13/11 12:21 AM, SomaGuye wrote: I stayed up most of the night marathoning Eva for THAT pretentious bullshit at the end? WHAT THE FUCK?
Looks like it was too much for your brain to comprehend. Better re-watch that shit.

There was no ending for me to not comprehend. 2 episodes of the same introspection repeated over and over with a bit of a glimpse of a generic anime thrown in. It didn't even end anything.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 02:59 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 01:13 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: watch end of evangelion, i much preferred it to the original ending (although haven't seen the orig ending in a couple of years or so)

I've never watched Evangelion.
I usually don't watch shit unless it's in HD, and I couldn't find it in HD.

And I've heard rumors of a new K-On! Movie :D


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 03:14 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 01:27 PM, SomaGuye wrote:
At 12/13/11 10:41 AM, towelie101 wrote:
At 12/13/11 12:21 AM, SomaGuye wrote: I stayed up most of the night marathoning Eva for THAT pretentious bullshit at the end? WHAT THE FUCK?
Looks like it was too much for your brain to comprehend. Better re-watch that shit.
There was no ending for me to not comprehend. 2 episodes of the same introspection repeated over and over with a bit of a glimpse of a generic anime thrown in. It didn't even end anything.

Now it makes sense, if you take EoE and the last 2 episodes to be occurring at the same time. Without seeing EoE though it is completely incomprehensible.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 05:03 PM Reply

At 12/10/11 09:48 PM, Kisuke wrote: also: KOUGA

when did you drop back in?

What? Where? When did he post?


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 05:57 PM Reply

This ep of Chihayafuru was so good, man it was just so good.

towelie101
towelie101
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 07:12 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 05:57 PM, SomaGuye wrote: This ep of Chihayafuru was so good, man it was just so good.

How is the show anyway? Never bothered with it.

At 12/13/11 02:59 PM, Sevkat wrote:
At 12/13/11 01:13 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: watch end of evangelion, i much preferred it to the original ending (although haven't seen the orig ending in a couple of years or so)
I've never watched Evangelion.
I usually don't watch shit unless it's in HD, and I couldn't find it in HD.

That's no excuse not to watch it. FUCKING WATCH IT NOW BRO

And I've heard rumors of a new K-On! Movie :D

Already? It's only a rumor, but I wouldn't be surprising if it were true.

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 07:14 PM Reply

I hardly know any of the shows you guys talk about these days.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 08:19 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 07:12 PM, towelie101 wrote:
At 12/13/11 05:57 PM, SomaGuye wrote: This ep of Chihayafuru was so good, man it was just so good.
How is the show anyway? Never bothered with it.

I love it. A tale about friendship and dedication told through a traditional Japanese card game. It's just nice to watch I guess, it's easy for me to feel for the characters.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 09:37 PM Reply

Guys help me find a completely mindless moeblob anime that's in HD.


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 09:42 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 09:37 PM, Sevkat wrote: Guys help me find a completely mindless moeblob anime that's in HD.

You mean apart from K-ON!?

SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 09:43 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 09:42 PM, SomaGuye wrote:
At 12/13/11 09:37 PM, Sevkat wrote: Guys help me find a completely mindless moeblob anime that's in HD.
You mean apart from K-ON!?

I realise it looks like I'm shouting but I just used the proper name of the first season, K-ON!.

Onett
Onett
  • Member since: Feb. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 09:52 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 07:14 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I hardly know any of the shows you guys talk about these days.

You're not missing out, frankly.


BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 13th, 2011 @ 11:54 PM Reply

At 12/13/11 09:43 PM, SomaGuye wrote:
At 12/13/11 09:42 PM, SomaGuye wrote:
At 12/13/11 09:37 PM, Sevkat wrote: Guys help me find a completely mindless moeblob anime that's in HD.
You mean apart from K-ON!?
I realise it looks like I'm shouting but I just used the proper name of the first season, K-ON!.

I've already watched K-On!, K-On!!, Lucky Star, Mayo Chiki, and Seitokai Yakuindomo.
I wanna find something else along those lines. Typically ridiculously cute and mindless, I guess. I got suggested to watch Kampfer asking this question, and then I tried watching it.
Kampfer
Fucking
Blows.


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 12:55 AM Reply

At 12/13/11 09:37 PM, Sevkat wrote: Guys help me find a completely mindless moeblob anime that's in HD.

Maybe Yuru Yuri or Hidamari Sketch?
I've only going from a second-hand opinion because I haven't actually watched them though.

SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 06:03 AM Reply

At 12/13/11 11:54 PM, Sevkat wrote: Kampfer
Fucking
Blows.

Try Hidamari Sketch or Ikoku Meiro no Croisée.

Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 05:43 PM Reply

Thanks for the suggestions, guys.

Yuru Yuri looks pretty good.

[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 05:56 PM Reply

At 12/14/11 05:43 PM, Sevkat wrote: Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
Yuru Yuri looks pretty good.

I thought we already told you about yuru yuri on sevkitty?
anywanys watchkashimashi girl meets girland midori no hibi and strike witches


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 06:05 PM Reply

At 12/14/11 05:56 PM, Devilshadow666 wrote:
At 12/14/11 05:43 PM, Sevkat wrote: Thanks for the suggestions, guys.
Yuru Yuri looks pretty good.
I thought we already told you about yuru yuri on sevkitty?
anywanys watchkashimashi girl meets girland midori no hibi and strike witches

Say that again without puking allover the Quick HTML buttons.


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
WiiFittoToreinaa
WiiFittoToreinaa
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 06:16 PM Reply

At 12/14/11 06:05 PM, Sevkat wrote:
Say that again without puking allover the Quick HTML buttons.

I thought we already told you about yuru yuri on sevkitty?

anywanys watch kashimashi girl meets girl and midori no hibi and strike witches


Get lyrically fit!!!!
Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature
cecilyokami
cecilyokami
  • Member since: May. 18, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Dec. 14th, 2011 @ 11:19 PM Reply

Who wants a box of double oo's you get a giant robot

Gendo
Gendo
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 03:20 AM Reply

NOBODY'S WATCHING IDOLM@STER?

I LEAVE FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS???

BloodSplice
BloodSplice
  • Member since: Jan. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 03:25 AM Reply

At 12/15/11 03:20 AM, Gendo wrote: NOBODY'S WATCHING IDOLM@STER?

I LEAVE FOR NEARLY THREE YEARS AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS???

So many dreams, realized...

Anime Club


Glasses fetish ftw.

BBS Signature
Sevkat
Sevkat
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 08:56 AM Reply

At 12/14/11 07:55 PM, Rummy0 wrote: That Higurashi OVA really put me off anime. >___>

Wow this does look awful.
Now I have another anime to add to my list of anime never to watch.


[SevkittyBBS, join LOSER] - [I am not a crook] - [Add me on Steam: svkkt]

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 09:07 AM Reply

welly freaking well. Hello, Gendo.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell
sig by Jay11

BBS Signature
Gendo
Gendo
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 09:07 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: welly freaking well. Hello, Gendo.

I'm just a ghost, doing ghost things.

SomaGuye
SomaGuye
  • Member since: Aug. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 09:48 PM Reply

It's finally happening people, the final sign of the apocalypse.

Katawa Shoujo is being released.

MrMeD
MrMeD
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 10:12 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 06:33 PM, Rummy0 wrote: People actually watch this utter shit, jesus christ.

What in the fuck did you link me to.

Gendo
Gendo
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 06:33 PM, Rummy0 wrote: People actually watch this utter shit, jesus christ.

Nothing more timely than whining about long-forgotten trash from 2005.

towelie101
towelie101
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Dec. 15th, 2011 @ 10:34 PM Reply

At 12/15/11 09:48 PM, SomaGuye wrote: It's finally happening people, the final sign of the apocalypse.

Katawa Shoujo is being released.

HOLLYY SHHIITTTT

1/4/2012 MARK YOUR CALENDAR FOLKS

RandomRoarness
RandomRoarness
  • Member since: Jan. 30, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club Dec. 16th, 2011 @ 01:53 AM Reply

At 12/14/11 07:55 PM, Rummy0 wrote: Yuru Yuri might be good, I'm not sure.
That Higurashi OVA really put me off anime. >___>

Sometimes you have to wonder if there was anypoint for them to release the OVA

Baka To Test To Shoukanjuu is pretty nifty


happy, sad....!?

"if you're ever getting buttfucked go with scarlet velvet " - Bantam

BBS Signature