New Topic Respond to this Topic
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 01:10:41 Reply

At 5/28/10 07:59 PM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: My Question is this: When Miroku has to bathe and clean his ass out, take a shit and wipe his ass, have sex, change his clothes, masturbate, etc etc... HOW DOES HE DO IT WITHOUT GETTING SUCKED UP?

I guess he uses his left hand.

Aigis - Putting the 'ai' back in 'Aigis'.

BBS Signature
KermitTheMuppet
KermitTheMuppet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 02:25:25 Reply

At 5/29/10 01:10 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 5/28/10 07:59 PM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: My Question is this: When Miroku has to bathe and clean his ass out, take a shit and wipe his ass, have sex, change his clothes, masturbate, etc etc... HOW DOES HE DO IT WITHOUT GETTING SUCKED UP?
I guess he uses his left hand.

Pretty disgusting if he NEVER takes off the hand brace. Besides, he probably couldn't clean himself well with just one of his hands.

If he stuck his dick in his black void. What would happen?

Would he die? Would all that would be left is the void and everything in reality would be sucked in?

Gobblemeister
Gobblemeister
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 03:08:53 Reply

Maybe he just does auto fellatio...

UCanCallMeJesus
UCanCallMeJesus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 04:30:37 Reply

At 5/29/10 03:08 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: Maybe he just does auto fellatio...

This is the reason the mods want to lock up the Anime Club... On another note I watched the first two episodes of Bokurano It seems like it is a pretty good series. The graphics are tidy, the mech design is cool, It has a pretty interesting plot. I read the wikipedia article before I obtained it and it seems like the manga was more brutal then the anime (I find this disappointing). Seems like it is just a okay anime but the plot seems like it has potential to be amazing. SO it could go either way I guess. Ill update or whatever once I get a chance to watch more episodes.

BBS Signature
IHateBaronVonBadGuy
IHateBaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 05:14:23 Reply

Really want to finish watching Cowboy BeBop, but it is really fucking late and I need sleep.
Decisions, decisions.
Mine as well just scramble my brain with drugs and see where that takes me.

At 5/29/10 04:30 AM, UCanCallMeJesus wrote: This is the reason the mods want to lock up the Anime Club...

Thank you for enlightening us, oh wise one.

BBS Signature
DeIirium
DeIirium
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 07:53:01 Reply

At 5/29/10 04:30 AM, UCanCallMeJesus wrote:
At 5/29/10 03:08 AM, Gobblemeister wrote:
This is the reason the mods want to lock up the Anime Club... On another note I watched the first two episodes of Bokurano It seems like it is a pretty good series. The graphics are tidy, the mech design is cool, It has a pretty interesting plot. I read the wikipedia article before I obtained it and it seems like the manga was more brutal then the anime (I find this disappointing). Seems like it is just a okay anime but the plot seems like it has potential to be amazing. SO it could go either way I guess. Ill update or whatever once I get a chance to watch more episodes.

The manga is not nearly as moving and doesn't have the same kind of impact as the show.
The story in the anime is a lot different from the manga, but that doesn't make it worse.

Spiritia
Spiritia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-29 20:43:36 Reply

I love Azumanga Daioh. It's my favorite show. :3

BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 06:58:34 Reply

At 5/30/10 01:05 AM, LaForge wrote: Azumanga Daioh. I made it through 75% of the first episode before I was irritated enough to turn it off. Someone please tell me it gets more interesting.

I'm halfway through it atm, it's one of the funniest things i've watched in ages but it's the same sort of stuff as the first ep so you probably wouldn't dig it.

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 08:14:40 Reply

At 5/30/10 06:58 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
At 5/30/10 01:05 AM, LaForge wrote: Azumanga Daioh. I made it through 75% of the first episode before I was irritated enough to turn it off. Someone please tell me it gets more interesting.
I'm halfway through it atm, it's one of the funniest things i've watched in ages but it's the same sort of stuff as the first ep so you probably wouldn't dig it.

Well, with me I got out the first DVD and hated it. And then I got back to it a couple of years later and I started liking it. Either it got more interesting after those episodes, or my tastes changed.

I liked the show. It wasn't exactly sidesplitting, but it was a bit of fun to watch. I would describe it as 'enjoyable'. It's relaxing.

BBS Signature
Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 12:11:22 Reply

It doesn't follow a main storyline, it's more or less a show about nothing. It's a very quirky style of humour that you'll either love or hate. I suggest watching the first few episodes, if you still don't like it, then you probably shouldn't bother with the rest of it.

BBS Signature
Death
Death
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 15:33:58 Reply

after a while though It started feeling like I was on drugs watching that one.

Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 16:11:44 Reply

This club is dead without Mendou, Gendo, Kuro, Wonko, or anyone of any real value.

Sadness envelops me.

Oh wait this is Newgrounds, of course it's going to be complete and utter shit!

Hey, anyone read any good manga lately? Don't say Naruto or any of that gay shit. MANimes only you faggots.

[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
KermitTheMuppet
KermitTheMuppet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 16:52:48 Reply

At 5/30/10 04:11 PM, Robotussin wrote: This club is dead without Mendou, Gendo, Kuro, Wonko, or anyone of any real value.

Too bad you're one of the people without any value.

Sadness envelops me.

Boo hoo. I'm sure you're life is practically empty without an anime club.

Oh wait this is Newgrounds, of course it's going to be complete and utter shit!

Thanks to dorks like you.

Hey, anyone read any good manga lately? Don't say Naruto or any of that gay shit. MANimes only you faggots.

Yeah, I read NARUTO SHIPPUDEN, much more compelling stuff.

Oh, btw, you're a loser.

KermitTheMuppet
KermitTheMuppet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 18:13:07 Reply

At 5/30/10 06:07 PM, IlikeKorn123 wrote: Naruto Shippuden is brilliant in comparison to Naruto and the anime. So much more emotion and drama, who agrees with me?

I wasn't serious when I mentioned that trash before you little pusscake with a dick in it's hole.

Btw, Azumanga daioh is not a ripoff nor from the same director as that fucking tripe shit Lucky Star. How can you even compare LuckyStar to it? It has a similar format, but LuckyStar is borderline fucking shit and possibly if not the WORST and most unfunny series in the world.

Get out and off of my club, you're not a member anymore.

Death
Death
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 18:45:27 Reply

At 5/30/10 04:05 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 5/30/10 03:33 PM, giveupyourwaffles wrote: after a while though It started feeling like I was on drugs watching that one.
The fuck are you talking about?

I meant azumanga daioh. I probably should have said that before-hand though.....

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 18:58:01 Reply

At 5/30/10 05:46 PM, IlikeKorn123 wrote: Azu manga daioh? Isn't that just a shitty ripoff of the awesomely creative show Lucky Star? Or was it made by the same creator? Either way, Luckystar is more funny.

Please tell me this guy is trolling...

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Movie Buff
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-30 19:35:36 Reply

At 5/30/10 04:11 PM, Robotussin wrote: This club is dead without Mendou, Gendo, Kuro, Wonko, or anyone of any real value.

But Mendou and Kuro still post.

At 5/30/10 06:07 PM, IlikeKorn123 wrote: Naruto Shippuden is brilliant in comparison to Naruto and the anime. So much more emotion and drama, who agrees with me?

It all seems gay to me.

sig by JaY11
one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 00:28:42 Reply

At 5/30/10 06:13 PM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: It has a similar format, but LuckyStar is borderline fucking shit and possibly if not the WORST and most unfunny series in the world.

I dunno. I enjoyed Lucky Star.

I enjoyed it in much the same was as I enjoy something like How I Met Your Mother. It occasionally made me laugh out loud, but it was mostly inoffensive and very easy to watch. Plus it displayed the typical KyoAni high production values, so it was very easy on the eyes.

And the comic shop owner was hilarious.

Of course I can see the problem that some people have with it.

Anime Club

BBS Signature
KermitTheMuppet
KermitTheMuppet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 00:58:20 Reply

At 5/31/10 12:28 AM, Aigis wrote: I dunno. I enjoyed Lucky Star.

I'm not surprised...

I enjoyed it in much the same was as I enjoy something like How I Met Your Mother.

THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

:It occasionally made me laugh out loud, but it was mostly inoffensive and very easy to watch. Plus it displayed the typical KyoAni high production values, so it was very easy on the eyes.

It's a horrible show. It may as well be the Japanese animation equivalent of Family Guy. The worse 30 minutes I ever wasted was watching it. Moronic comedy which is painfully drawn out with unpleasant, dry conversations, so little activity is actually going on in an ANIMATED series (beyond the annoying dance routines).

The SWELL REFERENCES (also in the likeness of Family Guy and MacFarlane produced filth) are horribly and unrelentingly obnoxious.

And finally, it's Moe~ vomit. A disgusting bile which is displeasing to the eye. It's the biggest heap of trash I had the displeasure of watching besides Legend of Crystania or Higurashi.

HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 05:09:14 Reply

Has anyone ever watched Robby & Kerobby?
Is it any good?

The reason this came to mind now is Nozomi Tsuji-Sugiura recently announced she is pregnant again; and as probably no one here but me knows, she was the original voice of Athena (the pink-haired character) but was forced to resign after Nikkan Sports announced she was pregnant and "engaged" to tokusatsu actor Taiyou Sugiura, whom she was thus forced to marry and placed on subsequent "leave" (i.e. house arrest, which counts as wrongful imprisonment under United States law, mind you, since Tsunku has no judicial powers) until the resulting daughter was born and the Hello! Project Elder Club graduated.

/useless background information

Anime Club

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.
Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 06:36:05 Reply

At 5/31/10 12:58 AM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: It's a horrible show.

Eh, I liked it. What you found unpleasant I found pleasant. It's just one of those things I found very easy to watch, and was a fun way to kill half an hour each week.

And as far as 'moeblob' goes, I wasn't affected in that show. The style of the art is 'moe', but the characters' personalities aren't. There isn't really any of the horrible childish behaviour and nonsense noises that is typical of the shitty kind of 'moe' character (God, I hate those characters).

Most of the time the characters in Lucky Star act like people.

By the way, you implied that you only watched one episode of the show. It took me around six episodes to get into it, and I hated the first episode of the show. I spent the time getting into it because at the time I needed something to do.

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 09:27:17 Reply

At 5/31/10 12:28 AM, Aigis wrote:
At 5/30/10 06:13 PM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: It has a similar format, but LuckyStar is borderline fucking shit and possibly if not the WORST and most unfunny series in the world.
I dunno. I enjoyed Lucky Star.

I was introduced to Lucky Star as a recommendation for liking Kodomo No Jikan.
It wasn't long after I started watching it that I realized it had the Loli, but not the

L
O
L

So I stopped watching it and haven't given it a second chance.

Anyhow, I'm still rewatching Cowboy BeBop. Fucking love that series, never gets old.
I really wish I could be cool like Spike, or as powerful as Jet, but alas, I remain frail and beautiful like Faye Valentine.

Anime Club

KermitTheMuppet
KermitTheMuppet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 17:36:19 Reply

At 5/31/10 06:36 AM, Aigis wrote:
Eh, I liked it. What you found unpleasant I found pleasant. It's just one of those things I found very easy to watch, and was a fun way to kill half an hour each week.

When you say kill, you must really mean KILL YOUR TIME, because it sure did a good job of MURDERING MY TIME.

And as far as 'moeblob' goes, I wasn't affected in that show. The style of the art is 'moe', but the characters' personalities aren't. There isn't really any of the horrible childish behaviour and nonsense noises that is typical of the shitty kind of 'moe' character (God, I hate those characters).

Hahahaha, seriously, you're talking shit.

It has awful art and animation. It is littered with a dis likable and unbearable cast. Oh, btw, it is just like every other Moe~ series. For it is unbelievably annoying, brain damage inducing, drek.

Most of the time the characters in Lucky Star act like people.

You're right, infact, they act like a bunch of typical trendy "hardcore gamers" and "anime fan" shit fangirls, who spend all their time acting RANDOM LIKE and IRONIC.

By the way, you implied that you only watched one episode of the show. It took me around six episodes to get into it, and I hated the first episode of the show. I spent the time getting into it because at the time I needed something to do.

I don't need to see more than that episode or the many awful clips. It's trash and it will always be trash.

Deadly-Shadow
Deadly-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 21:48:15 Reply

At 5/31/10 09:27 AM, BaronVonBadGuy wrote: I was introduced to Lucky Star as a recommendation for liking Kodomo No Jikan.
So I stopped watching it and haven't given it a second chance.

I still can't believe I was able to force myself to sit through the entire series. I must have been desperate for something to do, because I can barely watch it for more than a minute without wanting to shoot myself.

BBS Signature
Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 22:54:35 Reply

At 5/31/10 05:36 PM, KermitTheMuppet wrote: When you say kill, you must really mean KILL YOUR TIME, because it sure did a good job of MURDERING MY TIME.

Yes. When I said 'kill half an hour' I was actually talking about 'killing time'.

Hahahaha, seriously, you're talking shit.

It has awful art and animation. It is littered with a dis likable and unbearable cast. Oh, btw, it is just like every other Moe~ series. For it is unbelievably annoying, brain damage inducing, drek.

Okay. I can understand why you'd hate the art. I don't understand how you can say it has awful animation. It is a very well animated show.

You're right, infact, they act like a bunch of typical trendy "hardcore gamers" and "anime fan" shit fangirls, who spend all their time acting RANDOM LIKE and IRONIC.

I am a trendy gamer and anime fan. Sometimes I like watching shows about people like me.

I don't need to see more than that episode or the many awful clips. It's trash and it will always be trash.

Well, I liked it.

At 5/31/10 05:50 PM, Mendou wrote: So, still getting through Kemonozume. I'm definitely liking this show a lot, I just watched the episode where it explained the Kifukens past.

I've been working through that series at a snail's pace. I keep forgetting that I have it. Which is weird, since I really like it.

Makes me wanna get to watching Mind Game.

That movie is amazing. One of the best animated movies I've seen.

People talk about how they eat their food for 20 minutes?

Uh, fuck yes they do. If I had to count all the drawn out pointless conversations I'ev had in my lifetime it would be a very large number.

That episode was shit, though. It seemed like they were trying to do Seinfeld and failed at it.

BBS Signature
HibiscusKazeneko
HibiscusKazeneko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 23:33:26 Reply

Would you shave with this?

I maek lolz. I play Steam. I fight for genital integrity.
Anything else you need?

BBS Signature
orangebomb
orangebomb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 23:55:06 Reply

At 5/31/10 11:33 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: Would you shave with this?

I would probably take a pass on this, considering I don't like One Piece that much, if at all, and I'm more of a Gillette person anyway.

Guess in Japan, even anime characters can be used to shill products to the people, It's like capitalism run amok.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature
scapeartist101
scapeartist101
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2010-05-31 23:57:02 Reply

I love anime!Can I join?I thought this club was for the ones who draw anime.I'm also drawing a few of my own.I learned how to draw anime on Manga Tutorials.I'm still practicing though.BTW,can I really join?

Aigis
Aigis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Artist
Response to Anime Club 2010-06-01 00:27:35 Reply

At 5/31/10 11:33 PM, HibiscusKazeneko wrote: Would you shave with this?

I'd have to hope that people old enough to shave wouldn't judge the products they buy by the character on the front of them.

BBS Signature
DrRick
DrRick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2010-06-01 00:28:08 Reply

Hey is it cool if I join? I have gotten more into anime and I thought it would be cool to join a club.

Dreams with the concept of prosperity and happiness are premonitions, only then you can decide next.

BBS Signature