Be a Supporter!

Anime Club

  • 1,491,150 Views
  • 61,539 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Shinibu
Shinibu
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 10:25 PM Reply

Wheres your uri and

1. Inuyasha
2. Yu yu hakusho
3. Trigun
4. Big o
5. Blue gender

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 10:26 PM Reply

At 8/18/03 10:25 PM, Ecko7777 wrote: Wheres your uri and

1. Inuyasha
2. Yu yu hakusho
3. Trigun
4. Big o
5. Blue gender

URL, url, and go looking for it.


BBS Signature
LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 18th, 2003 @ 10:29 PM Reply

The memberlist can be found in our forum.

http://nganimeclub.hyperboards...ion=display&num=1060633773


Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 12:52 AM Reply

Inuyasha episode 120 is now out... Download the torrent file at http://animeforever.ddrmaniax.net


Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:29 AM Reply

Sooo...how is everyone its been awhile...like 2 months or so. Sorry for not poping in to say hi and everything
but i got distracted by so many random rpg games.

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:35 AM Reply

Whoops I picked a great time to post well i can't post in the day cuz i don't wake up until about 6pm then go to bed at 8am.oh well maybe someone is here

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:37 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 06:35 AM, _Inuyasha_ wrote: Whoops I picked a great time to post well i can't post in the day cuz i don't wake up until about 6pm then go to bed at 8am.oh well maybe someone is here

hey, you need to stop in by the FF club, we got rid of the numbers and now have a rank system, you need to take a test to determine your rank.


BBS Signature
SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:47 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 06:37 AM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote: hey, you need to stop in by the FF club, we got rid of the numbers and now have a rank system, you need to take a test to determine your rank.

Sounds like it takes time. I'll stop by there some time soon but now is not good...so i'll try and be back tomarrow.cya

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:49 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 06:47 AM, _Inuyasha_ wrote:
Sounds like it takes time. I'll stop by there some time soon but now is not good...so i'll try and be back tomarrow.cya

you go to the URL, you e-mail your answers to Ghaelonx5z he tells you your rank.


BBS Signature
NemesisX
NemesisX
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 10:28 AM Reply

HAHAHAHAH August 17, 2003
Review for: For Damon
Reviewed by: Kurama1 Overall rating: 0
YOUR FRIEND DIED WHAT A FUCKING LOSER ASS CUNT BITC H FETUS RAPING DILDO MUNCHER
Graphics: 0 Sound: 0 Interactivity: 0 Style: 0 Violence: 0 Humor: 0
5/280 people found this review helpful. Did you? [YES] | [NO] | [ABUSIVE]

All I can say is very disappointing to see. Where do you get off on this huh?

Anime Club

Tink13
Tink13
  • Member since: May. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 11:30 AM Reply

*Tackles Inuyasha and gives him a big kiss* I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!! Oops.... sorry. I ummm... well... yea. Anyhow. You're on the same time schedule that I was for a while there. I woke up at about 8pm and went to bed at about 10am. I just got switched around. Too bad you didn't come around then... I hope you stay! We miss you around these parts! Oh and Kouga says hi. He had to take a "break" from the NG BBS for a few days. Come by the forums! We've grown quite a bit from the last time that you were there. Did I mention that I missed you?

Anime Club

MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 01:37 PM Reply

Welcome back Inuyasha. What took you so long?

Anime Club


Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
Nicholas-D-Wolfwood
  • Member since: Aug. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 04:53 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 01:37 PM, mr_trivia wrote: Welcome back Inuyasha. What took you so long?

Shippo, what are you doing to InuYasha? It doesn't look right... 0_o

LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 05:44 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 04:53 PM, Nicholas_D_Wolfwood wrote:
At 8/19/03 01:37 PM, mr_trivia wrote: Welcome back Inuyasha. What took you so long?
Shippo, what are you doing to InuYasha? It doesn't look right... 0_o

It's the imposter again


BBS Signature
Segeric
Segeric
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 06:31 PM Reply

What A DOOSH BAG ASS FACE FAG!!

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 07:04 PM Reply

At 8/19/03 10:28 AM, NemesisX wrote: All I can say is very disappointing to see. Where do you get off on this huh?

Dear god that had to be the most evil fucked up thing I've ever seen:O
I mean his friend fucking died and he made that review:O

Segeric
Segeric
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 19th, 2003 @ 07:15 PM Reply

I agree with you hes a fag!

Tink13
Tink13
  • Member since: May. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 12:25 AM Reply

At 8/19/03 10:28 AM, NemesisX wrote: HAHAHAHAH August 17, 2003
Review for: For Damon
Reviewed by: Kurama1 Overall rating: 0
YOUR FRIEND DIED WHAT A FUCKING LOSER ASS CUNT BITC H FETUS RAPING DILDO MUNCHER
Graphics: 0 Sound: 0 Interactivity: 0 Style: 0 Violence: 0 Humor: 0
5/280 people found this review helpful. Did you? [YES] | [NO] | [ABUSIVE]

All I can say is very disappointing to see. Where do you get off on this huh?

I saw that also. That don't sound like the Kurama that I know. Did you ever think that maybe someone else did it under his account name? That really don't sound like him.

NemesisX
NemesisX
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 12:31 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 12:25 AM, Tink13 wrote:
I saw that also. That don't sound like the Kurama that I know. Did you ever think that maybe someone else did it under his account name? That really don't sound like him.

Check out his other reviews in his profile Tink. Similar reviews have been made. But this happens to about 80% of NG users. At first they are nice, but then they become assholes later on.

And this is why I dislike NG.

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 12:35 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 12:31 AM, NemesisX wrote: Check out his other reviews in his profile Tink. Similar reviews have been made. But this happens to about 80% of NG users. At first they are nice, but then they become assholes later on.

And this is why I dislike NG.

I'm still not sure about this whole thing though, I mean it's way different then he acts on the bbs.

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Member since: May. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 12:58 AM Reply

I really have doubts thats Kurama makeing those reviews ...

Tink13
Tink13
  • Member since: May. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 01:01 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 12:31 AM, NemesisX wrote: Check out his other reviews in his profile Tink. Similar reviews have been made. But this happens to about 80% of NG users. At first they are nice, but then they become assholes later on.

And this is why I dislike NG.

Nem, I'm not by any means saying that you are incorrect. But I talk to him quite often. He has denied writing those reviews. He is usually pretty sweet. He told me who probably did though. You can judge for your self but I choose to believe that he did not write those.

NemesisX
NemesisX
  • Member since: Feb. 19, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 01:39 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 01:01 AM, Tink13 wrote:
Nem, I'm not by any means saying that you are incorrect. But I talk to him quite often. He has denied writing those reviews. He is usually pretty sweet. He told me who probably did though. You can judge for your self but I choose to believe that he did not write those.

Well. I've never actually spoke to him before. I just saw that he was a member and came here for an answer to why he did that.

I suppose you know him more than I do so I can trust your judgement.

LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 02:15 AM Reply

I can't believe Kurama1 is making those reviews.
He is nice here, But i'm shocked to hear that he writes abusive reviews.


BBS Signature
LordKooler
LordKooler
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 45
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 02:20 AM Reply

Even worse, He said the 'n' word in the gothic club


BBS Signature
Gumma
Gumma
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 07:17 AM Reply

I've just got to pick a character to represent me and my 5 fave anime to join right?

i'll pick Naruto

and in no particular order:
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Naruto
Escaflowne

they're probably not my actual top 5. just the first ones that came to mind. If there's anything else to do let me know

Tink13
Tink13
  • Member since: May. 16, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 09:16 AM Reply

At 8/20/03 07:17 AM, Gumma wrote: I've just got to pick a character to represent me and my 5 fave anime to join right?
they're probably not my actual top 5. just the first ones that came to mind. If there's anything else to do let me know

Yep that's about it! Welcome to the club!

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Member since: May. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 10:29 AM Reply

since your Naruto do you know that Ninja Center Fold Technique?

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 12:08 PM Reply

Didn't Kurama have some troubles with his brother using his account at some time?
Maybe it's someone else I'm thinking of though.

Segeric
Segeric
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Aug. 20th, 2003 @ 01:17 PM Reply

Maybe your right?