Be a Supporter!

Anime Club

  • 1,486,467 Views
  • 61,540 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 03:09 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 02:56 AM, Dr-HyakuNinGiri wrote:
At 7/19/07 02:49 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Speaking about Claymore and NG level, they need to make a Claymore sword level. FUCKING BIG SWORDS ARE THE BEST. Also, episode 16 was awesome.
Yep, finally they are starting a new plot, besides just past revenge.

Yes it's beautiful. Also, Nyan- Nyans are fucking full of lulz

Fushigi Yugi wins

Anime Club

Dr-HyakuNinGiri
Dr-HyakuNinGiri
  • Member since: May. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 03:09 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 03:07 AM, Akatsuki321 wrote:
So what's up with your sig picture? You also like Ouran High School Host Club?
Haven't seen it yet but id like to check it out sometime.

Well that Totally explains the sig then.

Wow...you commented quickly on my 1st User Profile Article.


Member of the Anime Club
I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature
Dr-HyakuNinGiri
Dr-HyakuNinGiri
  • Member since: May. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 03:25 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 03:15 AM, Akatsuki321 wrote: I'm sure you would recommend it to me right?

Well of course I would, though that still doesn't explain why you have a textless sig of Ouran Host Club Members. Especially now that you say you've never seen it.

You should find/make a picture off the members in Akatsuki Cosplay! There are seven of them in the sig, and currently seven Akatsuki members!


Member of the Anime Club
I only drink the blood my enemies... and occasionally a Strawberry YooHoo .

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 03:58 AM Reply

At 7/18/07 09:43 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Severely off-topic: Kuro, somethings wrong with your sig. I'm not in it. Fix it.

or make me an awesome Nana sig with characters from nana using hentai (if possible). if not, Melancholy my ass.

So what's with everybody asking for sigs of more or less obscure series' that I've never seen?

It makes it so much harder on me.

Also, I can't find hentai of Nana.

And iif I have found some (I'm not too sure), it's still not good for a sig.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 04:06 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 03:58 AM, Kuro wrote: Also, I can't find hentai of Nana.

As obscure as the idea of it seems to me, Rule 34 says it has to exist so it must be out there.

I assume you checked AD already, if that's what you meant by 'searched'.


Status: MIA
Next Release ETA: ?

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 04:35 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 04:06 AM, HaroFreak wrote: I assume you checked AD already, if that's what you meant by 'searched'.

I checked AD, and checked Google.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 04:50 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 03:58 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 7/18/07 09:43 PM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Severely off-topic: Kuro, somethings wrong with your sig. I'm not in it. Fix it.

or make me an awesome Nana sig with characters from nana using hentai (if possible). if not, Melancholy my ass.
So what's with everybody asking for sigs of more or less obscure series' that I've never seen?

Because we like your sig making, and you could use a little more variety


It makes it so much harder on me.

Gomen nasai.

HA JAPANESE!

Also, I can't find hentai of Nana.

Sigh, figure all the underated series are hard too find


And iif I have found some (I'm not too sure), it's still not good for a sig.

Any reason? Besides, I said Melancholy my ass, implying make me a hentai based Melancholy of Haruhi sig instead.

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 04:53 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 04:50 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Because we like your sig making, and you could use a little more variety

Yeah, but then I don't know if characters are in a series or not.

Gomen nasai.

HA JAPANESE!

Oh clever, clever.

Any reason? Besides, I said Melancholy my ass, implying make me a hentai based Melancholy of Haruhi sig instead.

Well the reason is that I don't know the characters in Nana.

And I suppose I could make a Haruhi one easily.

Are you wanting any specific character in the sig or what?


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 05:14 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 04:53 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 7/19/07 04:50 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Because we like your sig making, and you could use a little more variety
Yeah, but then I don't know if characters are in a series or not.

Gomen nasai.

HA JAPANESE!
Oh clever, clever.

Any reason? Besides, I said Melancholy my ass, implying make me a hentai based Melancholy of Haruhi sig instead.
Well the reason is that I don't know the characters in Nana.

And I suppose I could make a Haruhi one easily.

Are you wanting any specific character in the sig or what?

All three main female characters. Yuki, Mikuru, and Haruhi plox. Also, hover over the angreh face in this post.

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 06:04 AM Reply

Okay, I'm not particularly fond of this one.

But here you go anyway.

I found it quite difficult to find pictures that would work well in a sig, since half of the ones I saw had a penis covering the faces.

Anime Club


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 06:17 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 06:04 AM, Kuro wrote: Okay, I'm not particularly fond of this one.

But here you go anyway.

I found it quite difficult to find pictures that would work well in a sig, since half of the ones I saw had a penis covering the faces.

It's beautiful, thanks. Also, pm me with the images in the pic please ; D/

kidding, unless you want to.
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 06:24 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 06:17 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote:
At 7/19/07 06:04 AM, Kuro wrote: Okay, I'm not particularly fond of this one.

But here you go anyway.

I found it quite difficult to find pictures that would work well in a sig, since half of the ones I saw had a penis covering the faces.
It's beautiful, thanks. Also, pm me with the images in the pic please ; D/

kidding, unless you want to.

The pics were all taken off my computer, so that'd be kind of hard.

Considering I downloaded the comics all in a big torrent.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Robotussin
Robotussin
  • Member since: May. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 06:31 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 06:24 AM, Kuro wrote: The pics were all taken off my computer, so that'd be kind of hard.

Oh well gentlemen, maybe next time.

Hey Gendo...

NEW REVIRD SIG FOR JOO.

Anime Club


[ woman vocalizing ] [ man speaking backwards ] last.fm tumblr

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:15 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 06:31 AM, Jigen wrote: NEW REVIRD SIG FOR JOO.

Since when did this turn into the Anime Sig Makers anyway?


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:33 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 07:15 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 7/19/07 06:31 AM, Jigen wrote: NEW REVIRD SIG FOR JOO.
Since when did this turn into the Anime Sig Makers anyway?

Years back I used to make anime sigs for club members but that's all in the past now. I pretty much make sigs for myself or those I deem worthy.

I think I was supposed to make Wonko a Sauske sig back when he chose him for character in 2004 but forgot about it.

Got kicked out during that time too. Oops.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:40 AM Reply

With "Guitar Hero III" and "Rock Band" coming out, which anime/cartoon bands would you like to see included? If memory serves me right, "Guitar Hero II" had a song from Dethklok, but I'm really hoping for Black Heaven's hit song - the one that powered the ultimate weapon.


Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:44 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 07:40 AM, MrTrivia wrote: With "Guitar Hero III" and "Rock Band" coming out, which anime/cartoon bands would you like to see included? If memory serves me right, "Guitar Hero II" had a song from Dethklok, but I'm really hoping for Black Heaven's hit song - the one that powered the ultimate weapon.

The only anime songs which I actually like are the ones from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.

I suppose if you're going for songs that are appropriate for the games however, I suppose the ones from FLCL are halfway decent. Ride On Shooting Star perhaps?

I admit I'm not too knowledgeable on the whole anime music front though.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:46 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 07:40 AM, MrTrivia wrote: With "Guitar Hero III" and "Rock Band" coming out, which anime/cartoon bands would you like to see included?

ENOZ, aka Aya Hirano with God Knows from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. that would be fun times.

Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 07:50 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 07:44 AM, Kuro wrote: The only anime songs which I actually like are the ones from the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack.

I suppose if you're going for songs that are appropriate for the games however

Actually, now that I think about it I suppose PAPA Plastic is a somewhat appropriate song.

One I like, too.

I'd say either that or Ride On Shooting Star I guess, from my brief knowledge of what anime songs have somewhat interesting guitar arrangements, or are considered 'rock'.


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Member since: Nov. 29, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 08:02 AM Reply

Scattered Rain from the Trigun OST.

I've always'd loved that song. I'd rent the game just to play that one song.

Because I don't care much for Guitar Hero. I love my Dance Dance Revolution.


[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:00 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 07:15 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 7/19/07 06:31 AM, Jigen wrote: NEW REVIRD SIG FOR JOO.
Since when did this turn into the Anime Sig Makers anyway?

If you want to keep on making sigs for club members, I don't mind. As long as we don't get random jackasses who come in here to request them.


BBS Signature
MetalOverlord11
MetalOverlord11
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:02 AM Reply

ill join right away just becuase i have orihime avatars dosent make me a girl im a boy ok

Anime Club


Envy is the name and killing is my gameI dont need you and and you dont need me

BBS Signature
Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:07 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:02 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: ill join right away just becuase i have orihime avatars dosent make me a girl im a boy ok

The common comma took one look at your expression, and decided to give up, didn't it?


BBS Signature
Kuro
Kuro
  • Member since: Feb. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:09 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:02 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: ill join right away just becuase i have orihime avatars dosent make me a girl im a boy ok

Is it just me or does this guy give off a"I am not going to get along with anyone" sort of vibe?


Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature
MetalOverlord11
MetalOverlord11
  • Member since: Jul. 8, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:21 AM Reply

bleach is awsome best manga i can say you can count on it

Anime Club


Envy is the name and killing is my gameI dont need you and and you dont need me

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:23 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:21 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: bleach is awsome best manga i can say you can count on it

I have the ability to splurt out over a dozen titles that only 5% of the entire fanbase of this culture has ever heard of before and I already don't like you for the following reasons:

1. No punctuation.
2. Scrambled opinion.
3. Inability to use capitals.


Status: MIA
Next Release ETA: ?

Wonko-the-Sane
Wonko-the-Sane
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:23 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:21 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: bleach is awsome best manga i can say you can count on it

Okay, apparently you can't take a hint. Use proper grammar and spelling in your posts. Stop posting those images, they're spam. If you like Bleach so much, try watching some Claymore.


BBS Signature
MattTheParanoidKat
MattTheParanoidKat
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:25 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:09 AM, Kuro wrote:
At 7/19/07 09:02 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: ill join right away just becuase i have orihime avatars dosent make me a girl im a boy ok
Is it just me or does this guy give off a"I am not going to get along with anyone" sort of vibe?

Well, because he's a Bleach fan, and there aren't too many Bleach fans in the Anime Club. Maybe because the club has something against people jumping on bandwagons of ultra popular series

OH SHI- IMMA HYPOCRITE.
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Member since: Feb. 10, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 09:31 AM Reply

At 7/19/07 09:25 AM, MattTheParanoidKat wrote: Maybe because the club has something against people jumping on bandwagons of ultra popular series

No, it is because I personally have bad impressions of people who cannot defend their favourites without a good explanation. Even I have several 'bandwagon favourites', but you don't see me posting about them like nothing else existed do you?


Status: MIA
Next Release ETA: ?

Gendo
Gendo
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 19th, 2007 @ 01:35 PM Reply

At 7/19/07 06:31 AM, Jigen wrote: NEW REVIRD SIG FOR JOO.

Hawt, many thanks.

At 7/19/07 09:02 AM, MetalOverlord11 wrote: ill join right away just becuase i have orihime avatars dosent make me a girl im a boy ok

*Slits own throat with rusty nails*