00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anime Club

2,808,285 Views | 59,821 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anime Club 2006-03-31 10:06:48

At 3/28/06 07:17 PM, undeadsoldier wrote: i read through your old bbs posts, and yeah your in.

Thanx a bunch!

Response to Anime Club 2006-03-31 10:53:37

At 3/30/06 05:23 PM, screaming_fan1 wrote: besides ash u spelt demonic wrong :P

well sorry dude lol it was like 12.00pm when i thought of doing this sooooooo ner hahahahhahah go eat ice

Response to Anime Club 2006-03-31 15:05:44

At 3/31/06 10:53 AM, demnoic_maid wrote:
well sorry dude lol it was like 12.00pm when i thought of doing this sooooooo ner hahahahhahah go eat ice

its spelt demonic sorry

Response to Anime Club 2006-03-31 19:10:34

At 3/31/06 03:05 PM, demnoic_maid wrote:
its spelt demonic sorry

Are you seriously that fucking stupid that you have to be told several times, by several people NOT TO FUCKING DOUBLE POST, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! Also, this club has a rule of a minimum of seven words per post. And neither of you idiots has followed our rules for joining.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2006-03-31 20:02:14

come on lets get back on track!!!!!!!

Has anyone here seen saber marionette J series i'm thinkin of check it out

:/

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 06:28:51

At 3/31/06 06:28 AM, mr_trivia wrote: This is Day 1 of Anime Punch 2006, operated by the Ohio State University Anime Club. I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

Day 1 wasn't didn't impress me too much, but there were positive notes:
1. Because the con is run by an Ohio State club, it didn't start until around 5:00, when hardly any students are in class. I had plenty of time to go home, ditch my dead weight (aka backpack) and eat dinner before driving to the Holiday Inn in Worthington where the convention is being held.
2. The hotel has plenty of free parking, which allowed me to get more anime figurines from the dealers.
But here's the bad news:
1. The dealers room didn't open until around 5:30, and when it did, hundreds of people swarmed in. It was like a feeding frenzy.
2. There was nothing much to do on the first day. Thankfully, there are plenty of interesting events scheduled for today, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 09:09:31

My god, who opened the n00b cages? :O
Anyways, I just saw the ending to one of the anime that truly got me INTO anime (technically, the first one I saw that I consider an anime was Sailor Moon, but that wasn't the first to get me in. DBZ, Kenshin, and YYH fall under that category.)
I've been waiting for Yu Yu Hakusho to end for a long time, and now that it has, I just gotta say, this is OFFICIALLY one of my favorite anime.

In honor of the ending to Yu Yu Hakusho, I'm changing my character.

Top Five Anime (no particular order)

Slayers (all series, and including Lost Universe)
Narutaru
Yu Yu Hakusho
El-Hazard! (all series)
Full Metal Panic.

New Character: An oldie but a goodie, Suuichi/Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho.

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 09:27:27

At 3/31/06 07:10 PM, Wonko-the-Sane wrote:
At 3/31/06 03:05 PM, demnoic_maid wrote:
its spelt demonic sorry
Are you seriously that fucking stupid that you have to be told several times, by several people NOT TO FUCKING DOUBLE POST, YOU STUPID FUCKING CUNT! Also, this club has a rule of a minimum of seven words per post. And neither of you idiots has followed our rules for joining.

SHUT YA MOUTH YA ******************************************
***************************** HEAD IT ENT UP TO YOU WHAT I DO SO GET OF MY BACK

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 09:30:43

okok i will say sorry i am only new tho!!!!!!!!!!!! never been on this site befor

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 09:49:10

At 4/1/06 09:30 AM, demnoic_maid wrote: okok i will say sorry i am only new tho!!!!!!!!!!!! never been on this site befor

just because your new doesn't mean it should be that hard to get the rules right, it only to me one day to figure out the rules and yet after we repeatily told you not to double post and the first thing you do is DOUBLE FUCKING POST!!!! I am always nice to the new guys here and I welcome everyone with open arms, but you are getting on the nerves of some of the users here.

look heres some advice if you feel that you forgot to say something in you last post, then wait a half hour or a hour later and then post what you want to say or at least wait for else someone post.

just warning you man, just warning you.

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 10:33:00

kk ty i am sorry for doing it....... i think its been half anhour btw i am a girl

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 10:38:09

my bad and thank you for following my advice

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 13:15:55

At 4/1/06 10:38 AM, undeadsoldier wrote: my bad and thank you for following my advice

np lol so what kinda anime u like!!!!! mins excel saga
and i love drawing it i am a g8 anime drawer ask my bro screaming_fan1

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 14:16:34

anime

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 16:53:16

At 4/1/06 09:27 AM, demnoic_maid wrote:
SHUT YA MOUTH YA ******************************************
***************************** HEAD IT ENT UP TO YOU WHAT I DO SO GET OF MY BACK

Oh man. You started with Wonko.
Methinks you don't know exactly who Wonko is.
Methinks he's going to use you for a toothpick.
Methinks I don't want to be the one wiping up the bloody mess.
And by the way, the whole "I'm a girl" thing? It's been tried before, but this is the FIRST time I've seen it done so shittily. :/
And way to give away whose alt you are. I didn't know whose, but I knew you had to be SOMEBODY's. So why not have Screaming_Fan get in here and get this sorry excuse for an April Fools' joke done and over with?

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:00:37

gawd too many people complain on here about other people, aint this supposed to be an anime club? all i have gotten on here is whiny lil bitches screaming about double posting. get a fucking life u sad tards and actually go and take your frustration at seeing more words than you can stand to read in one night on something else like a pillow, no doubt you would get bruised from it

BTW demonic maid IS my lil sister u little fuck tard shut the hell up, i can spell at type WAY better than that

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:05:25

At 4/1/06 04:53 PM, psykolord wrote:
And by the way, the whole "I'm a girl" thing? It's been tried before, but this is the FIRST time I've seen it done so shittily. :/
And way to give away whose alt you are. I didn't know whose, but I knew you had to be SOMEBODY's. So why not have Screaming_Fan get in here and get this sorry excuse for an April Fools' joke done and over with?

you mean I GOT FUCKING TRICKED
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:07:11

At 4/1/06 05:00 PM, screaming_fan1 wrote:

BTW demonic maid IS my lil sister u little fuck tard shut the hell up, i can spell at type WAY better than that

wait whos telling the truth?

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:11:41

At 4/1/06 01:15 PM, demnoic_maid wrote:
At 4/1/06 10:38 AM, undeadsoldier wrote: my bad and thank you for following my advice
np lol so what kinda anime u like!!!!! mins excel saga
and i love drawing it i am a g8 anime drawer ask my bro screaming_fan1

well i'm not going to set my anger on anyone, I'm just going to reply to your question I like the dirty pair comics and the saint seiya series, and the anime movie akira, i don't care if some one think this is a prank or not I'm just going to be polite to anyone who comes on this fourm

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:16:59

At 4/1/06 05:00 PM, screaming_fan1 wrote: gawd too many people complain on here about other people, aint this supposed to be an anime club? all i have gotten on here is whiny lil bitches screaming about double posting. get a fucking life u sad tards and actually go and take your frustration at seeing more words than you can stand to read in one night on something else like a pillow, no doubt you would get bruised from it

Sad tards? I tried correcting you nicely at first, and then I had to do things my way. I do have a fucking life, thank you. Probably more of one than you do. I'm complaining about it because it makes this club look bad when members (which you even aren't yet) do things like that. I enjoy reading, I'm a high school drop out with a post-college reading level (I went back and completed high school later). And as for getting bruised by a pillow: this is what I do for a living.. It's also why I'm not on the clubs members list. Hard to run this place, and deal with every fuckhead country that wants to piss off Bush.

No, I'd have to say both you and your "lil sister" are somebody's alt accounts.

BBS Signature

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 17:27:45

I'm not going to try to defend what I did a couple minutes but all i'm going to say is lets please stop the arguing and get back to the topic. I don't want to see this club fall apart because of some STUPID JOKE that may be real or not. please enough

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:00:23

okay i agree with undead soldier let just get this back to the anime subject and stop pissing around arguing about double posting and such things, so got any animes u think i should watch?

and as for the marine thing, might be true or not but well done though i dont see how that helps on this site

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:01:16

At 4/1/06 05:27 PM, undeadsoldier wrote: I'm not going to try to defend what I did a couple minutes but all i'm going to say is lets please stop the arguing and get back to the topic. I don't want to see this club fall apart because of some STUPID JOKE that may be real or not. please enough

Oh my god.
You think this little prank is gonna break apart the Anime Club?
Take a good long look at the page count. It's in the thousands. I run a club that's in the HUNDREDS, and has had worse than this, and is STILL alive. :/
And I love how you decide to call me a "tard" and then try to get us to stop before I get my say in.
Let's look at the evidence that at least your sister, if not you, is an alt account.

1) She has no profile for us to look at. Usually when an account's vagrant like that, it's a sign of altiness.

2) Mentioning that "she" is a girl as though it should absolve her/you of being a total fucking dumbass. The only folks who would know to do that are people who know that it could work on new users, and have been here a while.

3) NOBODY fucking types as horribly as that account. NOBODY. I've been to one forum where all the posters are from India and might have started learning English six months prior, and they STILL type better than "your sister."

4) Usually, you will NOT have a brother and a sister on the same site because they don't get along. I gotta give you credit though, you didn't call her your girlfriend. That'd be less believable, since pretty much nobody on NG has a significant other. :/

So soak that in, and next time you decide to pull a prank, look at that advice. I don't mind GOOD pranks, it's the shitty ones that annoy me.

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:04:21

At 4/1/06 06:01 PM, psykolord wrote: stuff

Fuck the fucking fuck, that was addressed towards Screaming_Fan 1. I thought it was his account that made that post, but it wasn't, it was Undead. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Now, THAT'S an example of an ACCEPTABLE double post, one meant to correct something that's HORRIBLY wrong (such as the one I made, which seemed to be addressed to Undead but was towards Screaming), not some minor spelling mistake (like mispelling Demon, for example)

Shit, since this is a double post, I might as well post something on topic. :/

I'm glad CN's showing Trigun again. I never saw it the first time it was on, but maybe I'll see the entire series this time. :D

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:06:00

ignoring psykolord because he obviously wants to keep fighting, do you have any animes for me to look for undead soldier?

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:13:04

At 4/1/06 06:06 PM, screaming_fan1 wrote: ignoring psykolord because he obviously wants to keep fighting, do you have any animes for me to look for undead soldier?

Roffle, no, I don't give a shit about fighting. I just wanted my two cents in before it stopped. I mean, I couldn't just sit there and let you call me a tard, THEN go and decide to close up the argument before I get in my rebuttal. :/

Now, as for anime, I'd suggest something like Slayers if you don't hate magic and demons. Since it's pretty cool. I'd also suggest Narutaru if you don't mind seeing mature-level situations (not like a hentai, but like kids dying, a girl getting completely screwed over by some kids at her school, stuff like that.) Also, Full Metal Panic is a great one, and I'd also heartily recommend Detective Conan (or Case Closed as it is known here in the States). Hell, after actually glancing at Gundam SEED a few times, I'd say it's pretty good as well (for a Gundam series, that is.)

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:14:20

At 4/1/06 06:06 PM, screaming_fan1 wrote: ignoring psykolord because he obviously wants to keep fighting, do you have any animes for me to look for undead soldier?

I don't know, what anime series have you seen and what type of genres do you like?

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:20:50

At 4/1/06 06:04 PM, psykolord wrote:
At 4/1/06 06:01 PM, psykolord wrote: stuff
Fuck the fucking fuck, that was addressed towards Screaming_Fan 1. I thought it was his account that made that post, but it wasn't, it was Undead. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

wait what did i do?do mean the three posts i made?

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:24:44

At 4/1/06 06:20 PM, undeadsoldier wrote:
wait what did i do?do mean the three posts i made?

No, I just fucked up when I was posting. Since you both have the same level icon, I thought you were Screaming_Fan when I made the first post, but I noticed I messed up and corrected myself. I got no problem with you, man. :D

Response to Anime Club 2006-04-01 18:34:24

wow I didn't know we lived in the same state, do you have a myspace?