New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hyuri
Hyuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 12:46 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:05 AM, Rude_Buddha wrote: Ok i posted earlier about starting to get into anime... I really like One Piece (the real One Piece, not the crappy one that fox has), and well i really wanted to explore other anime... I was wondering what anime you think would be good to start out with...

That's a matter of opinion, but I suggest, the Japanese version of Naruto or InuYasha, with English subtitles.

LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 12:50 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:46 AM, Hyuri wrote: That's a matter of opinion, but I suggest, the Japanese version of Naruto or InuYasha, with English subtitles.

May I ask what either one of them are about?

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
Link-in-21
Link-in-21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:17 AM Reply

I'll join. Some of my favorite shows are anime. Especially Inuyasha and Full Metal Alchemist.

Link-in-21
Link-in-21
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Actually, nevermind about joining. I just read the rules.

Hyuri
Hyuri
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:24 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:50 AM, Rude_Buddha wrote:
At 7/9/05 12:46 AM, Hyuri wrote: That's a matter of opinion, but I suggest, the Japanese version of Naruto or InuYasha, with English subtitles.
May I ask what either one of them are about?

I'm gonna give you some short descriptions.

Naruto, very awsome, about ninjas, and they're in school for ninjas, mainly based around 4 certain people. One of them is trying to become the next Hokage. That's all I will tell, cuz knowing me, I will spoil it if I talk anymore about this one.

InuYasha, cool, about how a half-demon, a monk, a demon hunter, and a young priestess, are trying to collect jewel shards, and destroy a demon named, Naroku. Once again, that's all I will tell, cuz knowing me, I will spoil it if I talk anymore about this one.

LamboFactor
LamboFactor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:35 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:24 AM, Hyuri wrote: I'm gonna give you some short descriptions.

Both sound just perfect... They both follow like story lines that intrest me... Im going to go try and get one of them tomorrow... Thank you!

Thanks nightmareLeecher for the sig.

BBS Signature
LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:44 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:03 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 7/8/05 11:56 PM, Kouga-kun wrote:
Don't forget about PBX, he's done a few MegaMan flashes you know. They are decent work, and funny as well.

But that is all I can think of at the moment.

Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 02:04 AM Reply

Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

http://img65.imagesh..518/newbanner9ps.jpg

I got bored...

BBS Signature
Jackass46
Jackass46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 02:57 AM Reply

i would like to join but last i tried i was an asshole so sorry about that anyways here
1.Outlaw Star
2.Inuyasha
3.Gun Grave
4.S-Cry-ed
5.Lain
sadly i don't know who to be..but if someone could show me a list of the members i would whos taken and whos nott

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 03:18 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 02:57 AM, Jackass46 wrote: sadly i don't know who to be..but if someone could show me a list of the members i would whos taken and whos nott

A members list for you. Note that some names may still be taken if people joined up after the last update.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:44 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?

I think so. Kuno's Perver Adventure might have a link to here as well. Not too sure, been too long since I played them all.

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I got bored...

This did make me laugh out loud. :) Remeber, brushes and tutorials are your friends.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Jackass46
Jackass46
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 03:50 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 03:18 AM, Brewtality wrote:
At 7/9/05 02:57 AM, Jackass46 wrote: sadly i don't know who to be..but if someone could show me a list of the members i would whos taken and whos nott
A members list for you. Note that some names may still be taken if people joined up after the last update.

thanks i'll pick it tomorrow im sleepy

LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 03:52 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 03:23 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 7/9/05 01:44 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Is the Lost Dojo the only flash to have mentioned or linked to the Anime Club?
I think so. Kuno's Perver Adventure might have a link to here as well. Not too sure, been too long since I played them all.

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I got bored...
This did make me laugh out loud. :) Remeber, brushes and tutorials are your friend

I'm surprised Tink or someone else hasn't taken the initiative to appeal to anime flash artists on NG... Ever wonder why we only have ever had 2 or 3 flash artists in the entire club at any given time? Sure we have artists, it's just that none of them are actively making flashes.

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 04:22 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 03:52 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: I'm surprised Tink or someone else hasn't taken the initiative to appeal to anime flash artists on NG... Ever wonder why we only have ever had 2 or 3 flash artists in the entire club at any given time? Sure we have artists, it's just that none of them are actively making flashes.

Eh, I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm sure if they were interested in joining the AC, the would've done so already. Just let them come and go as they wish. You could always send them an e-mail showing them the AC and what not, convincing them to join, but then again, they might not want to, but, you never know.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Vash-The-Stampede
Vash-The-Stampede
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 05:49 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

I got bored...

Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

intestide
intestide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 06:21 AM Reply

id like to join my 5 favorite anmies/mangas r
1.Flcl 2.Samuria Champloo 3.Hellsing 4.Lament Of The Lambs 5.InuYasha
the character i want to rep. is Sesshomaru(InuYasha)

intestide
intestide
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 06:30 AM Reply

scratch that Canti(FLCL) not Sesshomaru

Krauserclock
Krauserclock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 10:41 AM Reply

hi go mew mew power i missed it today

Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 11:35 AM Reply

At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

Ya know I never thought to make that a sig but that is a good idea. It's a really nice pic... I asked Master_Inuyasha to make something for the club and that's what he came up with. I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote:
At 7/9/05 02:04 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Yes, my Photoshop skills are getting better, I made an homage banner...

I got bored...
Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.

I didn't "make" the banner itself, I only added the stuff at the top.

Anime Club

BBS Signature
TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 12:33 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 03:52 AM, Kouga-kun wrote:
I'm surprised Tink or someone else hasn't taken the initiative to appeal to anime flash artists on NG... Ever wonder why we only have ever had 2 or 3 flash artists in the entire club at any given time? Sure we have artists, it's just that none of them are actively making flashes.

I believe the over 1000 pages is a good adversment already.

Naked-Shin
Naked-Shin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 12:47 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 11:35 AM, Tink13 wrote:
At 7/9/05 05:49 AM, Vash-The-Stampede wrote: Nice, shrink it down and I'll make it my sig.
Ya know I never thought to make that a sig but that is a good idea. It's a really nice pic... I asked Master_Inuyasha to make something for the club and that's what he came up with. I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

Better yet, I'll ask someone I know to make it. Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise. I'll go ask Lem or someone else for a club sig and see how it goes, okay? Plus like to know the sig size requirements for when I ask.

Governor of the Anime Club

BBS Signature
ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:11 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:03 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Don't forget about PBX, he's done a few MegaMan flashes you know. They are decent work, and funny as well.

Don't you dare call that decent! :P They're 3 bunches of crap. I did those when I first discovered flash. I'm sure if I try to make another one now it's be a whoooole lot better. But I'll probably won't. Unless it's a short-ie. But that's it! >_> <_< And I'm only good with sprites. :P Roffel. I suck. :)

Anime Club

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:29 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 11:35 AM, Tink13 wrote: I wish he could still make us sweetly awesome pics like that.

Heh, one day in the near future I will, but for right know I won't, for grounds that the program I use currently sucks.

At 7/9/05 12:47 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise.

Pretty much right on the money.

At 7/9/05 01:11 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Don't you dare call that decent! :P

HAHA! I found them to be quite entertaining. Goofy : yes, funny : yes. It's a win win situation.

And I'm only good with sprites. :P Roffel. I suck. :)

lol You are good with them, but not the best. Just improve and submit something so I can 5 it. :D

And I see you've made another sig. I like the images used, but the one on the far right is a bit blurry, should be a bit more crisp.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:46 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 12:47 PM, Gaignun_Jr wrote: Better yet, I'll ask someone I know to make it. Sure it's alright, but it still crap-wise. I'll go ask Lem or someone else for a club sig and see how it goes, okay? Plus like to know the sig size requirements for when I ask.

Well whatever you say. I happen to think that banner is pretty awesome.

At 7/9/05 01:11 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: I suck. :)

Oh you can just hush with that. I love your MegeMan Vs. Bass flash. It was awesome! and funny as hell at that.

At 7/9/05 01:29 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heh, one day in the near future I will, but for right know I won't, for grounds that the program I use currently sucks.

Alright well don't foreget you told me you'd make me a couple sigs and I'm still waiting for them. : P

Pretty much right on the money.

I'm not trying to hear that...

ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:47 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:29 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: And I see you've made another sig. I like the images used, but the one on the far right is a bit blurry, should be a bit more crisp.

Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

Anime Club

Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:56 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:47 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

I think it's cute! And with sprites! I love sprites! ^_^

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 01:58 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:46 PM, Tink13 wrote: Alright well don't foreget you told me you'd make me a couple sigs and I'm still waiting for them. : P

Heh, yeah, I remeber all of that. I have it all on file somewhere...

I'm not trying to hear that...

ROFL!

At 7/9/05 01:47 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Thanks for the advice. I just started on this sig-making. :) I am teh newb. And yes, I was bored so I made this. o.O I don't mind if no one uses it, but I'd just like to show ya. :P

Heh, everyone starts out small, but then they become even better. You do a good job at making sigs. And atleast you can save them as .gifs, I can't with this one. :/ But I might take it for a spin.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 02:10 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 01:58 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Heh, everyone starts out small, but then they become even better. You do a good job at making sigs. And atleast you can save them as .gifs, I can't with this one. :/ But I might take it for a spin.

I don't know if you have a similar program, but try going to FILE, then going to EXPORT PREVIEW and set the file to whatever you want, a .gif, .jpg, etc., etc. Then just export it to your folder. If you simply put SAVE it might come up as that programs ".whatever". For me, it's .png, but I could just export it and even animate it. o.O

Anime Club

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 9th, 2005 @ 02:57 PM Reply

At 7/9/05 02:10 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: o.O

Way ahead of you buddy. I've tryed that, and it doesn't do it. I've read up on the manual, and it says nothing of the like, it's like they have never heard of .gif files before. :/ But, it does allow me to do some great sigs, especially if I'm theming them on manga, like the one I have on, and this one of Itachi.

Heh, Brew showed me another site last night that had sharingan contacts, and I must say, it's pretty cool.

********Semi-Spoiler about Itachi*************

I say though, I like Itachi's Mangekyu contact the best. Too bad I can't make a sig from the manga images, be too big of a spoiler for some. :/

********************END*******************

http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

Bottom of the page.

Anime Club

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature