New Topic Respond to this Topic
P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 09:11 PM Reply

So how does it look? I still don't know how to throw in a link. Panda Pwns All!

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 09:26 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 09:11 PM, Warspyer wrote: So how does it look? I still don't know how to throw in a link. Panda Pwns All!

It looks pretty cool! It's also funny!

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 09:28 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 09:26 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote:
At 6/30/05 09:11 PM, Warspyer wrote: So how does it look? I still don't know how to throw in a link. Panda Pwns All!

So how do you make links? Do you cut and past or add to sig text?

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 09:30 PM Reply

Never mind. I got it. Thanks for the feedback.

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 09:32 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 09:28 PM, Warspyer wrote:
At 6/30/05 09:26 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote:
So how do you make links? Do you cut and past or add to sig text?

You see those Html buttons when you type your sig! and when you post on the forum? Click the link button! this window pops up! you put in the like then you put like some word that you can click to take you to a website!

BigFan7
BigFan7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 11:31 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 06:17 PM, mr_trivia wrote:
At 6/30/05 06:14 PM, BigFan7 wrote:
At 6/30/05 08:50 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Why do I suddenly feel as if I am the only one who never caught onto the Naruto craze?
Your not the only one Kouga-kun. I never cought it either.
Neither did I. I think I'm immune to crazes after I got over the Pokémon outbreak in 1999.

Heh. the top 3 people of this Club don't like Naruto all that much. just goes to show you can be ahead without going to the crowd.

BTW I still love Pokemon.

Dudeman05
Dudeman05
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 06:16 PM, setsuna956 wrote: hey, can anyone tell me where I can watch some good anime? cuz I only know sputnik... or can you recommend me some violent and/or VERY serious stuff (that's the kind I like =)

thnx

Gantz, Texhnolyze, BALME! (I suggest reading it), Kenshin OVA (you should have already seen this or own it), AKIRA (you should have seen this or own it, but the read is so much better), maybe not really serious but anything by Miyazaki is really well done. Macross Plus (maybe), Gungrave is quite good but it's loses it's touch in the 6th DVD. Evangelion (you should own this by now). If I come across anymore I'll let ya know.

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 30th, 2005 @ 11:59 PM Reply

At 6/30/05 11:31 PM, BigFan7 wrote:
Heh. the top 3 people of this Club don't like Naruto all that much. just goes to show you can be ahead without going to the crowd.

Even though what anime you like doesant matter in this club :P. Considering I am not a fan of Inu Yasha yet most of the members are. Thats why were deverse. And technically its some of the top not the top 3.

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 02:32 AM Reply

At 6/30/05 11:59 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote:
Even though what anime you like doesant matter in this club :P. Considering I am not a fan of Inu Yasha yet most of the members are. Thats why were deverse. And technically its some of the top not the top 3.

So I have the right to hate Iny-yasha and S-cryed? Awesome. I don't care if I get flamed, but those shows are overrated.

Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 03:59 AM Reply

I would just like to make it aware to Tink13 that I have changed my name from Kazuo_Kiriyama to Chumbawamba. This does not mean I will not be Kazuo Kiriyama in this club; I still am!

BBS Signature
Sesshoumaru-Sama
Sesshoumaru-Sama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 04:04 AM Reply

Hello my ninjers, I miss you all.

setsuna956
setsuna956
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 10:33 AM Reply

At 6/30/05 11:51 PM, Dudeman05 wrote: Gantz, Texhnolyze, BALME! (I suggest reading it), Kenshin OVA (you should have already seen this or own it), AKIRA (you should have seen this or own it, but the read is so much better), maybe not really serious but anything by Miyazaki is really well done. Macross Plus (maybe), Gungrave is quite good but it's loses it's touch in the 6th DVD. Evangelion (you should own this by now). If I come across anymore I'll let ya know.

thanks dude =) and you were right about the Kenshin OVAs, Akira, and Evangelion (I own them all) but since you suggest reading 'em, I'll give it a shot =P

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 10:38 AM Reply

At 7/1/05 02:32 AM, Warspyer wrote:
So I have the right to hate Iny-yasha and S-cryed? Awesome. I don't care if I get flamed, but those shows are overrated.

Ya pretty much, as long as a person keeps his dislike of certain animes to a certain extent. You have open right to discuss it with someone but theres no flaming or
" Intense " insults of someones likes.

BeanBagBoy
BeanBagBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 11:48 AM Reply

At 7/1/05 02:32 AM, Warspyer wrote:
At 6/30/05 11:59 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote:

So do i .......... but only the original pokemon not this advanced rubbish

I think Inu Yasha is OK but strays from the story and gets boring too much so i don't watch it and i do believe it to be overrated.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 12:22 PM Reply

At 7/1/05 10:38 AM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: You have open right to discuss it with someone but theres no flaming or " Intense " insults of someones likes.

Ranma means don't be a BigFan about it. lol

You all have fun for 4th July, even if you don't celebrate it in some parts of the world. I'll just be doing some fun things, and yeah, fun activities. :)

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 01:36 PM Reply

Yargh! More filler episodes for Naruto! >:| It'll be weeks 'till they get to the next saga. :( I just saw episode 141; it was pretty good, for a filler episode I mean. o.O Oh, and I also got my hands on Naruto: The movie. But it wasn't the movie I was looking for. >_< I got the one with the Hidden Falls village. D'oh. >_____<

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 01:45 PM Reply

Hey did anyone known that the creator of Inuyasha also made Ranma?

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 02:49 PM Reply

At 7/1/05 12:22 PM, -Inuyasha- wrote: You all have fun for 4th July, even if you don't celebrate it in some parts of the world. I'll just be doing some fun things, and yeah, fun activities. :)

Yes, I shall do fun stuff, with things, and.... more stuff. Yeah, good times : D

At 7/1/05 01:36 PM, ProtoBassX wrote: Yargh! More filler episodes for Naruto! >:| It'll be weeks 'till they get to the next saga. :( I just saw episode 141; it was pretty good, for a filler episode I mean.

Yeah, im starting to wish they'd just hurry up and move on. I thought thats what they would do after this last little adventure, but ofcourse im wrong.

At 7/1/05 01:45 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote: Hey did anyone known that the creator of Inuyasha also made Ranma?

Yes, Rumiko Takahashi created both.

Yusuke-Urameshi
Yusuke-Urameshi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 03:14 PM Reply

Yes, Rumiko Takahashi created both.

just my imagination or does swan from mad TV look like Rumiko Takahashi >.> LMAO not trying to be offending

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 03:26 PM Reply

New Naruto flash in the portal. This badassery just made my favorites list.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/248461

LilGoosemcSHNICK
LilGoosemcSHNICK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 03:42 PM Reply

At 6/15/04 03:39 PM, Dekathos wrote:
At 6/15/04 02:47 PM, DigitalDragon5000 wrote:
At 6/15/04 01:57 PM, power_of_morgana wrote: STOP "never submit movies to newground again!"
that's the absolute worse.

I forgot to mention future Trunks as one of my anime favorite fighters. Where's my head today Kakkarot?

dekathos=ramagi

gaarashukaku
gaarashukaku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 05:08 PM Reply

At 7/1/05 03:26 PM, Brewtality wrote: New Naruto flash in the portal. This badassery just made my favorites list.

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/248461

lol, that was a good flash....i wonder if he just took the sprites from the actual game or if he just modified them himself.....well w/e, it was a good flash... ^_^

ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 07:20 PM Reply

At 7/1/05 05:08 PM, gaarashukaku wrote: lol, that was a good flash....i wonder if he just took the sprites from the actual game or if he just modified them himself.....well w/e, it was a good flash... ^_^

Those were sprites from the Game Boy Advance game "Naruto: Saikyou Ninja Daikesshu 2". o_O He did put some of his own drawings in the flash, but he didn't modify the sprites.

Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 1st, 2005 @ 10:49 PM Reply

At 7/1/05 03:59 AM, Chumbawamba wrote: I would just like to make it aware to Tink13 that I have changed my name from Kazuo_Kiriyama to Chumbawamba. This does not mean I will not be Kazuo Kiriyama in this club; I still am!

Yep I'll change ya when I get the chance.

At 7/1/05 04:04 AM, Sesshoumaru-Sama wrote: Hello my ninjers, I miss you all.

Just to let you know, you were just deleted from the member list for not posting... Had you posted 4 hours earlier you would have been saved...

At 7/1/05 01:45 PM, -HyperShadow- wrote: Hey did anyone known that the creator of Inuyasha also made Ranma?

Sure did... Rumiko Takahashi is my favorite! Did you also know that the voice actor for Ranma and Inuyasha is the same? Both in the English and Japanese ones. Ckeck out Rumic World for more stuff by Rumiko Takahashi.

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 01:07 AM Reply

At 7/1/05 03:14 PM, 984361 wrote:
just my imagination or does swan from mad TV look like Rumiko Takahashi >.> LMAO not trying to be offending

Well Miss Swan is making fun of a Asian Stariotype ( Which is true at times <_< >_> I am Asian and I see people like that.. ) so its pretty easy for them to look similer. Although Rumiko wears glasses.

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 03:53 AM Reply

At 7/1/05 03:14 PM, 984361 wrote:

lolz. It's true. They look kinda the same. thanks for pointing that one out. Are there anymore anime/manga artists that look like something from comedy skits or the like?

secret-toad
secret-toad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 04:42 AM Reply

Question
How comne in all the Gundams theirs always a dude wearing a mask.
Is it just a style or mabey the mask has some meaning. I always wonderd.

MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 08:30 AM Reply

At 7/2/05 04:42 AM, secret_toad wrote: Question

It's because they don't want the main protagonist and his friends to know who he is and who he's related to:
*SPOILERS*
Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam) is secretly Edwin Mass, the brother of Sayla Mass who is a friend of Amuro Ray.
Zechs Marquise (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing) is secretly Milliardo Peacecraft, brother of Relina Peacecraft who is practically the girlfriend of Heero Yuy.
Schwarz Bruder (Mobile Fighter G Gundam) is secretly an android copy of Kyoji Kasshu, brother of Domon Kasshu.
Rau Le Cruset (Mobile Suit Gundam SEED) is secretly the clone of Mu Le Flaga's father.
*END SPOILERS*

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Poetic-Reven
Poetic-Reven
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 10:22 AM Reply

ay I'mma ask a Q
has anyone seen DNA 2 or Video Girl Ai

Anime Club

don't hate me because i make hip hop i ain't gonna say nothing i let my music speak for itself

BBS Signature
BeanBagBoy
BeanBagBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jul. 2nd, 2005 @ 10:35 AM Reply

At 7/2/05 08:30 AM, mr_trivia wrote:
At 7/2/05 04:42 AM, secret_toad wrote: Question

*SPOILERS*

Char Aznable (Mobile Suit Gundam) is secretly Edwin Mass, the brother of Sayla Mass who is a friend of Amuro Ray.

He was also secretly the true heir to Zeon whitch was his whole reason for killing Garma so in order to keep that secret from the Zabi's i would think he would want to stay somehow hidden :P
*END SPOILERS*