New Topic Respond to this Topic
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 16:37:23 Reply

At 8/26/05 01:43 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: I really want to go there as well ..... only problem would be if there were any audio stuff or reading because i don't know japanese.

Yeah, the language barrier would kill me. But just being there would be awesome none the less.

I would have to reccomend those as well also some of the PS2 games are pretty good and i hear there will be a U.C. Gundam supposed to take place around the time of Whitebase game for the PS3

As for the games I've played:

Gundam Battle Assualt I
Gundam Battle Assualt II
Gundam: Journy to Jaburo
Gundam: Federation VS Zeon

All of them were really good for the most part. I didn't like somethings about GBAI and Jaburo but they were still worth the money to play.

But I'll have to check into that PS3 game for sure.

At 8/26/05 02:04 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I'll try looking into those Gundam series later. The worse Gundam series I have seen is SD Gundam Force.

I say SD isn't part of the Gundam series. For lack of a better word, it's gay, like really REALLY gay. IMO

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
KyleTheMadcap
KyleTheMadcap
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 17:24:33 Reply

anime suck
lol

BBS Signature
Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 17:46:18 Reply

At 8/26/05 05:24 PM, Pickelson wrote: anime suck
lol

The only thing that 'suck' is ignorant little dipshits like you who say 'all anime sucks' with no backup for your claims. Please stop failing in life it makes you look like a loser.
lol

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 19:48:37 Reply

At 8/26/05 05:46 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
lol
The only thing that 'suck' is ignorant little dipshits like you who say 'all anime sucks' with no backup for your claims. Please stop failing in life it makes you look like a loser.
lol

Ah, leave him be. If he wants to be ignorant let him be ignorant!

MrTrivia
MrTrivia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 55
Gamer
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 20:07:54 Reply

At 8/26/05 07:48 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
At 8/26/05 05:46 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
lol
lol
Ah, leave him be. If he wants to be ignorant let him be ignorant!

Let him be a dumbass somewhere else. This thread is for the appreciation of anime, not the mindless bashing of it.

Jack of all trades, Master of none
Head Scientist of NG Mafia
& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature
Chumbawamba
Chumbawamba
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 48
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 20:24:46 Reply

At 8/25/05 10:29 PM, LLStarks wrote: I find this photoshopping I did of a certain Elfen Lied scene quite disturbing... HERE IT IS, MAY YOU BE DISTURBED AS WELL!!!!

Ha ha, nice. I should really download the remaining episodes of Elfen Lied and watch them before my school starts; no time during the school year. =/

BBS Signature
NGCA
NGCA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 20:33:29 Reply

At 8/26/05 06:22 AM, Brewtality wrote: Wow, now im as bad as Hitler, eh? Go read what I said above. You people are damn lucky you werent around when Wonko was here. He'd really lay down the fucking law down on your asses. Jesus, all I did was nicely remind someone of a rule they'd broken on several occasions before, and you fools blow it way out of proportion. Such ridiculasness. :/

I was here when Wonko was here. And he was fair, within his bounds. The last time i remember bring here while he was here, I don't remember him being HALF as anal as you. You should probably know what you're talking about before you start to spew crap from the rather large whole in the front of your head.

Also take note that i didn't say you were as bad as hitler. I said your fervor was hitler-esque.

Seriously, if you're going to start flaming people (over the internet, keep that in mind), you should at least take time to think before you say something stupid. Read things 10 times if that helps you understand it better. I know people can be "slow" sometimes, or or have a brain lapse, seeing as how i frequently have them.

I, too, await the day of Wonko's return.

Goku-The-King
Goku-The-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 20:37:45 Reply

I'll join. I know its a bit 2 L8 but ya know.

NGCA
NGCA
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 20:44:54 Reply

At 8/26/05 08:37 PM, sUpEr_SaiYAn1109 wrote: I'll join. I know its a bit 2 L8 but ya know.

List your 5 favourite anime/manga and chose a character that is not taken on this list.

Goku-The-King
Goku-The-King
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 21:04:10 Reply

Hiei (YYH)
Sanji (One Piece)
Luffy (One Piece)
Vegeta (DBZ)
Naraku/Myoga (Inuyasha)

BigFan7
BigFan7
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 22:40:02 Reply

At 8/26/05 08:07 PM, mr_trivia wrote: Let him be a dumbass somewhere else. This thread is for the appreciation of anime, not the mindless bashing of it.

He probably can't help it. His little 1 I.Q. brains can't comprhind the stupidity he posseses.

setsuna956
setsuna956
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 23:07:53 Reply

lol

I seem to find flamers like this everywhere.. post once, and never come back, probably doesn't even read the flames he gets =P o well

BeanBagBoy
BeanBagBoy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 23:16:17 Reply

At 8/26/05 04:37 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
Gundam: Journy to Jaburo
Gundam: Federation VS Zeon

I've played those two and one of the Battle assaults all i can tell you about the battle assault i played is that it had the Nue Zeal and Wing gundam
And i own Gundam: Zeonic Front

But I'll have to check into that PS3 game for sure.

And as for the PS3 game enjoy:
Video's
Pictures
Other stuff

At 8/26/05 02:04 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote:
I'll try looking into those Gundam series later. The worse Gundam series I have seen is SD Gundam Force.
I say SD isn't part of the Gundam series. For lack of a better word, it's gay, like really REALLY gay. IMO

True True.Other stuff

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 23:35:19 Reply

At 8/26/05 08:33 PM, Mugen- wrote: I was here when Wonko was here. And he was fair, within his bounds. The last time i remember bring here while he was here, I don't remember him being HALF as anal as you. You should probably know what you're talking about before you start to spew crap from the rather large whole in the front of your head.

Also take note that i didn't say you were as bad as hitler. I said your fervor was hitler-esque.

Seriously, if you're going to start flaming people (over the internet, keep that in mind), you should at least take time to think before you say something stupid. Read things 10 times if that helps you understand it better. I know people can be "slow" sometimes, or or have a brain lapse, seeing as how i frequently have them.

I, too, await the day of Wonko's return.

Wow, you're a pretty dumbshit arent you? Did you read any of those posts of people responding to me? They all agreed that Wonko is much worse. And I didnt flame anyone. You fucktards decided to blow something small like me reminding someone of a rule way the fuck out of proportion. I didnt say DO IT AGAIN AND I'LL GET YOU BANZORED YOU ASS or anything like that, I just reminded him of a rule he broke several time. Jesus, you've got me repeating myself now. To bad you didnt take the time to just read all of my first post. "Hitler esque" as you put it, would involve some sort of punishment after breaking the rules. I didnt threaten or even think of invoking any kind of punishment on anyone breaking the rules, I only remind them and tell them to try not to do it again. Where you get off calling that "Hitler-esque" is freakin beyond me.

So, before YOU start spewing shit again, maybe you could take your own advice and think before make yourself look like a total fucktard as you have now. And yes, I am flaming you now, but only because you pushed me to it.

Now, lets put this all behind us, and dont bother bringing this up again, because I WILL continue to remind people, and if you dont like it, you can just stab out your eyes with a pen so you dont have to read it.

God, I hate it when people make me get like this. Its not good for me.

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-26 23:57:52 Reply

I hear that Hentai is actually Adult Anime. Personally I do think it's true. Does anyone else agree?

P-51
P-51
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 01:23:35 Reply

lol

Hey brew! Take your anger out on this faggot. This asshole should GTFO.

HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 01:40:02 Reply

At 8/26/05 08:07 PM, mr_trivia wrote: Let him be a dumbass somewhere else. This thread is for the appreciation of anime, not the mindless bashing of it.

Unless there's something worth bashing to the full extent of fandom anyway. XD

At 8/26/05 11:57 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I hear that Hentai is actually Adult Anime. Personally I do think it's true. Does anyone else agree?

I would rather think of it as one genre of Adult Animations.

Like I have been always trying to emphasise, "Hentai" is more of a theme for those with some odd fetishes such as intense rape or un-realistic sex (Tentacles, etc...).

Next Release ETA: ?

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 01:57:45 Reply

At 8/26/05 09:04 PM, sUpEr_SaiYAn1109 wrote:

Well, which character do you want to be that isn't on the list?

At 8/26/05 11:16 PM, BeanBagBoy wrote: I've played those two and one of the Battle assaults all i can tell you about the battle assault i played is that it had the Nue Zeal and Wing gundam
And i own Gundam: Zeonic Front

That would be GBAII then, the first one doesn't have Wing. And I've heard good things about Zeonic Front.

And as for the PS3 game enjoy:
Video's
Pictures
Other stuff

Oh man, the graphics for the trailer were awesome and the ingame graphics are just as bad ass.

True True.

I haven't found a true fan of Gundam who admits to liking SD.

At 8/26/05 11:35 PM, Brewtality wrote:
At 8/26/05 08:33 PM, Mugen- wrote:

Alright you two that's enough. The internet created AIM, YIM, & MSN for a reason.

At 8/26/05 11:57 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I hear that Hentai is actually Adult Anime. Personally I do think it's true. Does anyone else agree?

It has many different names but yes, that is one of them.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 02:08:31 Reply

At 8/27/05 01:40 AM, HaroFreak wrote: I would rather think of it as one genre of Adult Animations.

Like I have been always trying to emphasise, "Hentai" is more of a theme for those with some odd fetishes such as intense rape or un-realistic sex (Tentacles, etc...).

Pretty much, but you usually see Adult Animes being called Hentai. It's pretty much a genre in Anime.

HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 02:08:52 Reply

At 8/26/05 02:04 PM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I'll try looking into those Gundam series later. The worse Gundam series I have seen is SD Gundam Force.

SD Gundam Force sucks, but G-Savior just as, if not more, horrible.

At 8/26/05 04:37 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I say SD isn't part of the Gundam series. For lack of a better word, it's gay, like really REALLY gay. IMO

It's got the lowest ratings of all the Gundam Series which aired on TV. It's like some dumb kid's cartoon. Very different from the time when "SD" means "Super Deformed".

Ah the memories... Those cartoons rocked.

Anime Club

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 02:24:18 Reply

At 8/27/05 01:57 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
It has many different names but yes, that is one of them.

I know it has many different names. I was arguing with some user on The AAHC. I kept telling that Hentai is Adult Anime. Anyway, I hear Gundam SEED is more violent in the original version than the dubbed version. Ah well, it's still violent enough to me. So has anyone read the Devil May Cry 3 Manga?

HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 02:42:43 Reply

At 8/27/05 02:24 AM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I know it has many different names. I was arguing with some user on The AAHC.

What do you mean by the AAHC?

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 03:19:58 Reply

At 8/27/05 02:42 AM, HaroFreak wrote:
At 8/27/05 02:24 AM, Kronik_The_Hedgehog wrote: I know it has many different names. I was arguing with some user on The AAHC.
What do you mean by the AAHC?

The Anti-Anti-Hentai Club. The people there are against Anti-Hentai. But some people there don't know the definition of Hentai.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 03:40:18 Reply

At 8/27/05 02:08 AM, HaroFreak wrote: SD Gundam Force sucks, but G-Savior just as, if not more, horrible.

hahaha Probably just the same.

It's got the lowest ratings of all the Gundam Series which aired on TV. It's like some dumb kid's cartoon. Very different from the time when "SD" means "Super Deformed".

I figured as much. I tried watching more than 2 episodes of it and I felt sick.

Ah the memories... Those cartoons rocked.

Oh god, I need to find those series as well.

And [I don't like to bring this place up in here] but the AAHC is a pun really, it was a club started agains the Anti-Hentai Club because they were close minded about all things hentai related and such and the AAHC was agains what they stood for. Then it became a hentai club/community and what not and now we have our own forums and such.

Blergh...

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
Destiny-Naruto
Destiny-Naruto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 03:43:55 Reply

i wanna join if anyone doesnt mind cuz i know its too late

LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 04:01:06 Reply

I wish this club the best of luck, in case this is my last post for a while, I'd like to thank every member and those in particular who have made this club great and kept me sane.

Eric "LLStarks" Appleman, a.k.a. Shippou, Souten, Kohaku, Kouga, Hitsugaya of the Anime Club

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
Destiny-Naruto
Destiny-Naruto
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 04:20:42 Reply

here is my favourite anime/manga if I can join 1.Naruto 2.FullMetalAlchemist 3.YuYu Hakusho 4.DBZ 5.Gundam Seed

HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 07:17:41 Reply

At 8/27/05 03:40 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Oh god, I need to find those series as well.

It's not really a series. They only existed in VHS form (Officially, of course) from what I know. In a way, they can be considered OVAs.

There are roughly 10 episodes of SD Gundam featuring spoofs or simple skits using Super Deformed Gundam characters. Some of the others are of the SD Musha Gundam series featuring Super Deformed Gundam characters in a Warring Japan era.

I highly recommend the second volume of SD Gundam. Laugh out loud funny it is.

Here, another screenshot of the SD Gundam that fans love:

Anime Club

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 10:35:19 Reply

At 8/27/05 01:23 AM, Warspyer wrote:
lol
Hey brew! Take your anger out on this faggot. This asshole should GTFO.

Hrm, you know i'd love to, but its just not worth it to yell at spam/flamers. It just eggs them on and causes more spam and even flame wars, which I really dont want to start here. Plus, most of these idiots just pop in once or twice and never come back, so its not too bad. I find it best just to ignore them or if they're really persistent to contact a mod. So in short, I want to, but it'd just make things worse. :`(

At 8/27/05 01:57 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: Alright you two that's enough.

Roffle, aye aye, captain. :`D

At 8/27/05 04:01 AM, LLStarks wrote: I wish this club the best of luck, in case this is my last post for a while, I'd like to thank every member and those in particular who have made this club great and kept me sane.

Alright man, take care and dont stay away for too long.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club 2005-08-27 15:57:13 Reply

is it just me or is there a ton a gundam talk lately. I know what I'm about to say is a used up topic, but I just want to change the topic.

Who do you guys think the hottest anime chick is?