Anime Club

Riousoul
Riousoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 10:34 AM Reply

Anyone here watch S-CRY-ED? I've attempted to four times on [as], however I fall asleep every time.

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 6/28/05 09:27 AM, gaarashukaku wrote:
which episode was that? ive never actually heard of a seizure episode....u have caught my attention. tell me more...

I believe it was Electric Soldier Porygon or somthing along those lines.

ProtoBassX
ProtoBassX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 6/28/05 10:34 AM, Riousoul wrote: Anyone here watch S-CRY-ED? I've attempted to four times on [as], however I fall asleep every time.

I've seen a few episodes. Also a weird anime. o_O I don't really like Kazuma for some reason... and some "Alter users", or however you spell them, have crappy powers too.

*Spoiler*
In one episode there's a girl that turns anything she wants into water. Yes, water. BIG WHOOP. o_O It's useful in her stealth mission, turning the lock to the compound into water and some of the enemies' weapons into water but other than that it does nothing. o_O
*Spoiler*

Shadow-God-X
Shadow-God-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 12:42 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 11:04 AM, commie-hentai wrote: wow, just got $500. and i spent the money on these items. the remainder is $21.50.lol
15 manga of chrno crusade, 2 xenosaga DVD( can't believe its hentai!) 2 himiko-den DVD( also hentai!) 4 shaman king VCD, 13 anime models( gundam, shaman king, neon genesis) and 20 mangas including fruits basket and xxxholic.

my friends thought i'm crazy but i just say " i'm an animefan!"

i got my money from my grandmum. as a birthday treat( my b'day is 1st july!)

Spending 450+ dollars on anime and anime pariphinalia? You are either one very bored individual; a raving lunatic; or simply far too obsessed with Anime, far beyond what is healthy for humans. Sorry man, but 478.50$ in anime junk is beyond the realm of sanity. Seriously, get help. Most of that could have been "found" in another way. You just wasted good cash my poor, demented, otaku friend.

and sorry red, tink, inuyasha, brewtality, badger, psykolord for hurting your feelings.
please unblock me. i promise i won't be an asshole anymore.

Sorry, but no. Not gonna unblock you. And using a new alias and trying to trick me will only invoke my wrath.

Untill I see proof you have reformed yourself; no dice.

DrDeath2k3
DrDeath2k3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 01:05 PM Reply

I just saw Grave of the Fireflies. Damn, that movie is depressing.

What did you guys think of it?

MrWallet
MrWallet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 01:18 PM Reply

May I join this club?
Another thing... Would you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an anime?

Anime Club

angelgirl1492
angelgirl1492
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 02:15 PM Reply

umm Hi I was worndering If I could join, I put all my stuf like my favriote anime/manga on the last page and no one is answering me?????

ChronotheDevil
ChronotheDevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 02:31 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 02:15 PM, angelgirl1492 wrote: umm Hi I was worndering If I could join, I put all my stuf like my favriote anime/manga on the last page and no one is answering me?????

Ya, we saw. Welcome to the club, sorry about that.

Brewtality
Brewtality
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 02:42 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 01:18 PM, MrWallet wrote: May I join this club?

Sure. Just click the word Club in my sig to see the rules.

Another thing... Would you consider Avatar: The Last Airbender an anime?

No, Its a pseudo anime, by which I mean it looks like an anime but its american made.

At 6/28/05 02:15 PM, angelgirl1492 wrote: umm Hi I was worndering If I could join, I put all my stuf like my favriote anime/manga on the last page and no one is answering me?????

You're in. Nothing to worry about.

At 6/28/05 11:04 AM, commie-hentai wrote: and sorry red, tink, inuyasha, brewtality, badger, psykolord for hurting your feelings.

lol, no.

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 11:52 AM, ProtoBassX wrote:
I've seen a few episodes. Also a weird anime. o_O I don't really like Kazuma for some reason... and some "Alter users", or however you spell them, have crappy powers too.

*Spoiler*
In one episode there's a girl that turns anything she wants into water. Yes, water. BIG WHOOP. o_O It's useful in her stealth mission, turning the lock to the compound into water and some of the enemies' weapons into water but other than that it does nothing. o_O
*Spoiler*

I've seen the whole series and I found it to get pretty good later on. Also with the useless powers like the water.

* Spoiler for Scryed *
Later on she uses a much more powerful version thats capable of making huge tidal waves and is able to manipulate oceans.
* End Spoiler for Scryed*

Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 04:33 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 12:42 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: or simply far too obsessed with Anime, far beyond what is healthy for humans.

HEY! I take offence to that you know. I usually spend at least $100 a month on manga... and would spend more if I had more. Of course I don't buy anime... but I do have 2 Inuyasha shirts, Inuyasha figures and an Inuyasha plush. Yea I'd say I'm a bit obsessed yes? But hey, it keeps me out of trounble and it keeps me entertained.

and sorry red, tink, inuyasha, brewtality, badger, psykolord for hurting your feelings.
Sorry, but no. Not gonna unblock you. And using a new alias and trying to trick me will only invoke my wrath.

Now you've given him ideas... good job. >.> : P

Hoaders
Hoaders
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 04:58 PM Reply

Hey people... tell me what you anime experts think on my anime sigs, theres two posts.

Anime Club

BBS Signature
angelgirl1492
angelgirl1492
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 05:24 PM Reply

Hi I'm new to the anime club and well I don't know anyone cuse I just joined so can someone help me?

Anime Club

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 05:31 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 05:24 PM, angelgirl1492 wrote: Hi I'm new to the anime club and well I don't know anyone cuse I just joined so can someone help me?

Well first you can stop posting that picture, or any picture for that matter over and over because it's considered picture spamming. Posting pictures on occasion is okay, but not over and over again.

Take a look around NG and read the NG FAQ, you can find it be clicking the help link at the top left, next to the BBS button. Read that and knock around NG. Lurk in some of the forums as well.

The Where is/How to? Forum is great for getting to know stuff, we can help you find or answer pretty much any question you might ask.

And thats' about it, don't be an ass and you'll do just fine.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]
XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice
is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature
Shadow-God-X
Shadow-God-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:01 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 04:33 PM, Tink13 wrote:
At 6/28/05 12:42 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: or simply far too obsessed with Anime, far beyond what is healthy for humans.
HEY! I take offence to that you know. I usually spend at least $100 a month on manga... and would spend more if I had more. Of course I don't buy anime... but I do have 2 Inuyasha shirts, Inuyasha figures and an Inuyasha plush. Yea I'd say I'm a bit obsessed yes? But hey, it keeps me out of trounble and it keeps me entertained.

Oh please! That's 100$ in one month. He spent almost 5 times that amount in a few days. Have you ever spent close to 500$ in one shot, on nothing but anime junk? I think not. You're smarter than that......I hope.

Tink13
Tink13
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:07 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 06:01 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote: Oh please! That's 100$ in one month. He spent almost 5 times that amount in a few days. Have you ever spent close to 500$ in one shot, on nothing but anime junk? I think not. You're smarter than that......I hope.

If I had that much to blow then yes I would... However I have other things I must take care of so I can't spend that kind of money on anime stuff. But if I could... oh I SO would.

Diet-V-Coke-Clock
Diet-V-Coke-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:30 PM Reply

Wow its just like I remember it.
Everyone is horribly sarcastic and has a weird sense of humour. Ahh good times good times. Anyway, many of you may not rember me,but I just thought i'd drop in to say hi to my old anime pals.(if I had any :C).
I just wanted to tell you, I miss it here and I may come back to be a frequent poster. lol. Im just joking. Anyway I just thought id tell you that my Manga capacity had increased to 91 volumes of a waste of time(So says my parents :S).
But hey its my money so they can stick it far up there.........
Um lets not go into detail there XD! Anyway i'm glad to see all of you. Sike.
(Man where do I come up with this stuff? :P)

K-Chan
K-Chan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:33 PM Reply

You guys think your crazzy for anime, I have All the Inuyasha epiosods, I'm tottaly obsessed with that show I watch It day and night, and if I had $500 to spend on anime I could spend it in 1 day!

DireWolf
DireWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:33 PM Reply

Ok, I decided I am going to be Kazuma from S-Cry-ed.

Diet-V-Coke-Clock
Diet-V-Coke-Clock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:37 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 06:33 PM, K_Chan wrote: You guys think your crazzy for anime, I have All the Inuyasha epiosods, I'm tottaly obsessed with that show I watch It day and night, and if I had $500 to spend on anime I could spend it in 1 day!

Who said I was crazy?
Just cause I like humping tree stumps?
NOW thats going to far!!!
But dude seriously dude its not a contest.
Now seeing who could spank faster.Thats a contest. I just buy Manga cause I love reading it.

secret-toad
secret-toad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:39 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 05:25 AM, secret_toad wrote: Well its been a while since I saw Love hina which is one of my favorite animes.
So anyways I just decided to watch one episode so I saw the one where they had to make a hundred dollars each and its still funny. (Note Ive seen Love hina 10 times Xmas special 5 times Spring 3 times and again 6 times)
Is their any anime thats just as good or if possible better than love hina if their is please tell me.
Oh and it has to be like non too perverted meaning No hentai action and not that much nudity.

soo nothings as good as love hina...oh well (sighs) : (
Anyway I was watching S cry ed and it seems entertaining theur powers suck but oh well.
Seriously The guy has a Big arm that cone only do massive damage 3 times and the other dude has a robot Sucky.

Fenix-Onslaught
Fenix-Onslaught
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 06:57 PM Reply

Check it out some stuff i did made it to the front page... and its anime

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/247701

MAHOY!

TheDarkmoon
TheDarkmoon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 07:30 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 06:01 PM, Shadow_God_X wrote:
Oh please! That's 100$ in one month. He spent almost 5 times that amount in a few days. Have you ever spent close to 500$ in one shot, on nothing but anime junk? I think not. You're smarter than that......I hope.

I've easily spent that much on video games in one shopping visit to the local EB >_>. Never on anime though.

DireWolf
DireWolf
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 07:47 PM Reply

Oh well, it's his (or hers, don't remember who made the first post about it) money, let them spend it on whatever they want. By the way the guy in S-Cry-ed would look cooler if his whole bode was covered by that Alter thingy. He would look like an awesome robot or a guy in a robotic suit or just cool armor.

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 09:51 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 06:57 PM, Fenix_Onslaught wrote: Check it out some stuff i did made it to the front page... and its anime

You aren't the guy who submited it, so it's not yours.

At 6/28/05 07:30 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: I've easily spent that much on video games in one shopping visit to the local EB >_>. Never on anime though.

Bah, atleast you've had that much at one time. I was either paying crap off, or fixing the car that I had. :/

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature
The-Redangleprince
The-Redangleprince
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 28th, 2005 @ 11:02 PM Reply

At 6/28/05 09:51 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 6/28/05 07:30 PM, _RanmaSaotome_ wrote: I've easily spent that much on video games in one shopping visit to the local EB >_>. Never on anime though.
Bah, atleast you've had that much at one time. I was either paying crap off, or fixing the car that I had. :/

lol, stfu. You have plenty o time you jobless bum. I have quite a few things taking up my time right now, yet, I still find the time to watch a little bit of that old classic Lupin

Speaking of which

*possible Lupin III spoilers, but chances are you'll never see these episodes*

Have any of you SEEN the first 15 episodes of the first season of Lupin III? Do any of you REALIZE how OBNOXIOUS Japaneese hippy music can be? I love Lupin, but the soundtrack is unbearabale. And whats worse? Most of the, the story makes no sense! How in the HELL does a flower turn somebody into a witch? Try to remember Lupin III is not sci-fi, and by no means should have an epidsode with something as outlandish as the mario magic fireflower or Goemon having a girlfriend.

GOEMON HITS ON FUJIKO DAMMIT! What the hell?! And if that wasn't bad enough, Lupin and Jigen massacre the opposition. As in MURDER! The bastards, Lupin is supposed to be the good guy gentlemen thief who never kills! I am teh distraught.

As a sidenote, the voice actor for Mine Fujiko is awfully cute :"}D

*On second thought, forget it. You have 0% of seeing it, so why not go ahead and read the above?*

On Fruit Baskets

*hahahaha, yeah, again. STFU, It's the sled, they murderer is the retard, Jason and Predator win, and Captain Hook kills Peter Pan. needless to say, this is a spoiler warning*

This is the only anime I can watch in english. Why? Because Sick-perverted-Mr. Rogers-wanna-be-childmolster Yuki voice actor > 8-year-old schoolgirl-faggotron Yuki voice actor. Either way, I can't stand Yuki's voice actor.

They get it on and Tohru has a litter of kittens

HAHA! Naw, I'm lying. Tohru doesn't screw Kyo....

She screw Hana chan! >:}O>

*The above didn't really spoil anything, so you should read up on it. Check it out, ITS GREAT!*

Arghbarge. Making my NG comeback.

BBS Signature
LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 12:40 AM Reply

Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone. I have dug into my wallet a little bit but I think it was worth it, I donated some money so our boards can be ad-free for a while. Starting some time this week, Tink will be implementing this.

Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
secret-toad
secret-toad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 01:43 AM Reply

At 6/29/05 12:40 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone. I have dug into my wallet a little bit but I think it was worth it, I donated some money so our boards can be ad-free for a while. Starting some time this week, Tink will be implementing this.

Hey thinks dude thats awsome. You know we all appreciate this.
Yay Kouga!!!!

Kisuke
Kisuke
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Jun. 29th, 2005 @ 01:45 AM Reply

At 6/29/05 12:40 AM, Kouga-kun wrote: Hey guys, I have a little surprise for everyone.

Thanks alot buddy. It's been a real pain for me when I go there and get all those pop-ups. I'll have to throw in a few coins myself oneday as well.

XBL / PSN - Voidist
Malice

BBS Signature