Be a Supporter!

Anime Club

  • 1,505,122 Views
  • 61,552 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Xeroh
Xeroh
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:37 PM Reply

no but i'll give you a brownie for trying *tossed him a brownie*

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 08:37 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: no but i'll give you a brownie for trying *tossed him a brownie*

OH dear god yes!!!

Xeroh
Xeroh
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:45 PM Reply

hmm anyone else

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:46 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 08:45 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: hmm anyone else

no one else is here
I think

Xeroh
Xeroh
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:52 PM Reply

you can try again for the whole batch

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 08:57 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 08:52 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: you can try again for the whole batch

is it homo(men)
if it isn't there only one left by-sexual so its one of those.

Xeroh
Xeroh
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:02 PM Reply

its bi *grabs tray walks over to inuyasha* here ya go

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:18 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 09:02 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: its bi *grabs tray walks over to inuyasha* here ya go

*Inuyasha grabs tray from phoenixsamurai and scarfs down all of the brownies*
MY god those are good brownies!!!

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:32 PM Reply

I gots to go so bye all.

Xeroh
Xeroh
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:36 PM Reply

dammit well heres another question what is my real first name (this is for thre batches of my special weed and white powder brownies that i give out)

Cyborg-Ninja
Cyborg-Ninja
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:49 PM Reply

By god's green earth, this has really grown!

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 09:55 PM Reply

I decided to come back.
what do you think of my new sig pic I made is it better or worse than the one I have now

Anime Club

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 10:04 PM Reply

nevermind I like it better than my other one

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 10:31 PM Reply

I have to go now so bye
I might be back at 12
see ya

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 10:42 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 09:36 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: dammit well heres another question what is my real first name (this is for thre batches of my special weed and white powder brownies that i give out)

How the hell would I know your name.

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 6th, 2003 @ 11:01 PM Reply

At 4/6/03 10:42 PM, Lord_Miroku_Sama wrote:
At 4/6/03 09:36 PM, phoenixsamurai wrote: dammit well heres another question what is my real first name (this is for thre batches of my special weed and white powder brownies that i give out)
How the hell would I know your name.

Heh Miroku like my new sig pic

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 12:54 AM Reply

I am so alone.*violin in background*
WHere is everyone
well I guess its time to go thin out the human population.

Cyborg-Ninja
Cyborg-Ninja
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:04 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 12:54 AM, Inuyasha2929 wrote: I am so alone.*violin in background*
WHere is everyone
well I guess its time to go thin out the human population.

I'm still here..

But, if you kill one human, just one human...I'll personally cut off those things you call ears.

final
final
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:05 AM Reply

Have you ever watched Digi Charat?

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:08 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 01:04 AM, Dragon_Knight_470 wrote:

But, if you kill one human, just one human...I'll personally cut off those things you call ears.

Fine,I won't thin out the human population.
But can I please thin out austrila.They make me mad thoughs damn kangaroos always kicking me in the balls

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:10 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 01:05 AM, final wrote: Have you ever watched Digi Charat?

No I have not.It kind of sounds like digimon NO offense

final
final
  • Member since: Feb. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:11 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 01:10 AM, Inuyasha2929 wrote:
At 4/7/03 01:05 AM, final wrote: Have you ever watched Digi Charat?
No I have not.It kind of sounds like digimon NO offense

Nah nothing like Digimon.
Each episode is like 8 minutes long at first... Its kinda of annoying at the begining but as it goes on its pretty funny. Its seems like a show that would be put inside of a show.. But as i started to watch more i noticed they grew in length which probably means it did turn into it own seris

Cyborg-Ninja
Cyborg-Ninja
  • Member since: Feb. 3, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:19 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 01:08 AM, Inuyasha2929 wrote:
Fine,I won't thin out the human population.
But can I please thin out austrila.They make me mad thoughs damn kangaroos always kicking me in the balls

No, you can't kill the Austies, but kill the French.

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:23 AM Reply

At 4/7/03 01:11 AM, final wrote:
At 4/7/03 01:10 AM, Inuyasha2929 wrote:
At 4/7/03 01:05 AM, final wrote: Have you ever watched Digi Charat?
No I have not.It kind of sounds like digimon NO offense
Nah nothing like Digimon.
Each episode is like 8 minutes long at first... Its kinda of annoying at the begining but as it goes on its pretty funny. Its seems like a show that would be put inside of a show.. But as i started to watch more i noticed they grew in length which probably means it did turn into it own seris

heh do you want to join you chose an anime character to represent you.unless you are already joined I can't remember all the members names so...yea

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:26 AM Reply


No, you can't kill the Austies, but kill the French.

yes I will thin out the French population.I have to say thin out or they will sue.I hate them

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:51 AM Reply

I am calling it a night.

SIn-in-a-Half
SIn-in-a-Half
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 01:52 AM Reply

iam posting again to make my posts an even 250.good night all.

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 04:32 PM Reply

Well it's a new day and where the hellis Twilightman. He's a friend of mine from school and he said he'd join.

Rebel40000
Rebel40000
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 04:55 PM Reply

im really dense, so how do you join again?

Lord-Miroku-Sama
Lord-Miroku-Sama
  • Member since: Mar. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Anime Club Apr. 7th, 2003 @ 04:57 PM Reply

At 4/7/03 04:55 PM, FreezeMan_Ice wrote: im really dense, so how do you join again?

Coose an anime character to represent you.