Be a Supporter!
Gein
Gein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 07:27 AM Reply

If you guys would like to shoot something so bad, go join the army or hunt. But then you say "But we don't wan't to kill anyone." Bullshit, you do want to, because you are holding a weapon in your hands, yes they are called weapons even though they can't make you bleed, well if you get shot in the eye. But anyways, go out and buy a gun and shoot some birds or deer! If you want to kill something that bad then you can do it. So stop shooting eachother and me with airsoft guns and start having some fun with the real stuff.

Toax-Eye
Toax-Eye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 07:29 AM Reply

you can bleed from a bb-gun if u use iron bullets and you can kill a bird with it :p

but i'm getting to old for it sadly enough

BBS Signature
Whole
Whole
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 07:32 AM Reply

Airsoft is for people wh o want to shoot eachother.....and I'm pretty sure teens don't join the army. Also they're fun to snipe with a Mardi-Gras

Some-Stupid-Idiot
Some-Stupid-Idiot
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 07:53 AM Reply

So you want me to take my step-dad's AK-47 and blow away squirrels and my neighbors' dogs.

Gein
Gein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 07:57 AM Reply

At 10/11/06 07:53 AM, Some-Stupid-Idiot wrote: So you want me to take my step-dad's AK-47 and blow away squirrels and my neighbors' dogs.

Fuck yeah! Except dogs.

Janus
Janus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 08:27 AM Reply

I love when people cry about shit they can't change.

-J

Gein
Gein
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Audiophile
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 02:33 PM Reply

At 10/11/06 08:27 AM, Janus wrote: I love when people cry about shit they can't change.

I know I can't change it Im just bitching about it.

SardonicSamurai
SardonicSamurai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 02:42 PM Reply

Airsoft? Psh, paintball all the way! lol.

It's entertaining is all it is. You don't want to kill anyone, you just want to get them out of the game. Think of Paintball as a highly advanced form of dodge ball =D (Except when you get hit, you change colors... and the balls are shot out of a weapon... lol)

It's fun running around in the woods trying to hide and find eachother, trying to find a strategic advantage over the other team =D

My favorite game was when I played in this big ass backyard someone had (parts were open hills, then the rest was woods in a "U" shape around the plains) It had a tower on one side within the woods, and then a 2 story old cabin on the other part of the U. It was the best. fuckin. game of paintball I played =D. (I shot someone in the face mask over the lense. He freaked out and started to shoot full auto randomly forwards. Looked fuckin' hilarious)

BBS Signature
orb
orb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Airsoft Lovers Oct. 11th, 2006 @ 03:00 PM Reply

You don't understand that some people really don't want to kill anyone, they just want to see how awesome at aiming they are.

No more animated sigs. :(

BBS Signature