00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Midi Controller ?

914 Views | 6 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 17:32:20

Hey everyone im looking to buy a midi controller to use Reason 3.0 and i have like 300 dollars cash max to spend on one can someone recommend to me what would be good for my money and whats durable and stuff if its good quality or whatever because ive been looking around and i have been looking at afew so please help me out.

Thanks
Greeksta

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature

Response to Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 17:40:14

I have recently puchased a midi controller myself.

I got this one
for about $120 . I am very impressed with the quality of it.

Also look around this site a bit more, and you'll find others for good prices as well

here

Response to Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 17:49:39

At 10/10/06 05:40 PM, SineRider wrote: I have recently puchased a midi controller myself.

I got this one

Also look around this site a bit more, and you'll find others for good prices as well

here

That + 1 octave = what I've got.

Although you don't really need a 61 key for studio producing.. heck you can make do with a 2 octave micro controller (useful if you don't have space), but if you want to use your midi controller live, then bigger is generally better.

Response to Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 17:52:05

At 10/10/06 05:49 PM, Khuskan wrote:
At 10/10/06 05:40 PM, SineRider wrote: I have recently puchased a midi controller myself.

I got this one

here
That + 1 octave = what I've got.

Although you don't really need a 61 key for studio producing.. heck you can make do with a 2 octave micro controller (useful if you don't have space), but if you want to use your midi controller live, then bigger is generally better.

Very true, although difficult. I would recommend a 61 key if it is going to be your main midi controller. Look at the M-audio Keystation series. They're cheap and reliable.

BBS Signature

Response to Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 18:31:37

you should all count yourselves lucky. i use this....

Midi Controller ?

MY ALBUMS ON SPOTIFY

Yes peeps, I have albums out, go listen.

BBS Signature

Response to Midi Controller ? 2006-10-10 19:43:11

At 10/10/06 06:38 PM, SadSpoon wrote: lol mines the best evar!

i use a PC

Check out my newest song HERE!

BBS Signature