00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Count-down to blowing shit up...

4,927 Views | 70 Replies

Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:22:06

7 hours and 38 minutes. tick tick tick tick....

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:26:58

At 3/19/03 12:22 PM, DanMalo wrote: 7 hours and 38 minutes. tick tick tick tick....

Man they don't stand a chance. Hey Saddam

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:41:09

At 3/19/03 12:22 PM, DanMalo wrote: 7 hours and 38 minutes. tick tick tick tick....

Dhu, Waht Ar Yu Guis taking abut¿

Seriously tho, I don't want war. I don't even live in the US, but I care because this war will afect all of us.

Need help on beating Alkie Kong 2, brutal mode? click here.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:43:38

Seriously tho, I don't want war. I don't even live in the US, but I care because this war will afect all of us.

I want gas prices back down. Dammit!

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:50:30

At 3/19/03 12:41 PM, wismty wrote: Seriously tho, I don't want war. I don't even live in the US, but I care because this war will afect all of us.

Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:54:10

Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.

...yeah, I huess those are good reasons too...

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:54:23

so by tonight we will find out. I know saddam won't leave. he said he wants bush and the prime minister of britain to step down and then the peace talks can happen. he has balls I will give him that. even though war is bad alot of good will come out of this one.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:57:03

At 3/19/03 12:54 PM, DanMalo wrote:
...yeah, I huess those are good reasons too...

OMG A BABOMB! heh, Well Im thinking, with the tyrant overthrown and no Government in Iraq, whos gonna keep Bush from saying "Load up all that oil boys?"

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 12:57:10

At 3/19/03 12:50 PM, WadeFulp wrote: Hopefully in a good way. A ruthless, torturing dictator will be no more. Millions of opressed people will be liberated. Gas might get cheaper.

Good point Wade, however they have been oppressed for so long that it's all they know and may not be able to deal with the lack of dictatorship

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:00:35

At 3/19/03 12:54 PM, RyoHahn wrote:

:. even though war is bad alot of good will come out of this one.

No, nothing good comes from wars. And I think US is getting a bit confident on this one, I have a feeling that something horrible will happen.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:03:43

At 3/19/03 01:00 PM, wismty wrote:
At 3/19/03 12:54 PM, RyoHahn wrote: . even though war is bad alot of good will come out of this one.
No, nothing good comes from wars. And I think US is getting a bit confident on this one, I have a feeling that something horrible will happen.

something will happen, but I have to disagree with u. some good will come out of it. wade made some good points about what good could come out of this war in teh other war topic.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:04:00

7 hours....

Now, finally there will be some good action on TV that rivals the A-Team. I pity those fools!

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:06:54

No, nothing good comes from wars.

Shows what you know....
Confident?? Yes of course, why wouldn't we be? Iraq is the size of one of our states, aside from that there are countries that are allied with us. They have our back if anything that horrible did happen. Besides, if a anything Nuclear goes off, this whole world is going to war.

III

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:08:34

optimistic side?

there is no such thing as a good war

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:09:35

Here is an artist's rendering.

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:11:52

At 3/19/03 01:06 PM, Damnatory wrote:
No, nothing good comes from wars.
Shows what you know....
Confident?? Yes of course, why wouldn't we be? Iraq is the size of one of our states

So?, I bet they have some neetO bio-nuclear bombs

:Besides, if a anything Nuclear goes off, this whole world is going to war.

And that would be a good thing right?

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:15:22

so what if iraq is the size of one of us states?
from what i learnt i know that the amount of uranium you get from the whole world is not heavier than your speakers
and what makes you think that a worldwide war will be brought up with nuclear warfare?
there is no world after nuclear warfare
it is said that theres enough nuclear power to blow up four earths in nuclear weapons now
and this is not a conflict betwween countries, its a racial and religion conflict, and not only iraq will be involved
like some guy once said (i think its einstein), in ww4 people will only be able to use sticks and stones against each other

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:17:44

Damn, are you serious? I need to catch up on the news.

y so srs

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:18:28

At 3/19/03 01:17 PM, Dounut wrote: Damn, are you serious? I need to catch up on the news.

Dude, who does those sig pictures for everybody?

I'm too damn lazy to make a decent sig right now.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:23:00

At 3/19/03 01:15 PM, Ditrix wrote:
like some guy once said (i think its einstein), in ww4 people will only be able to use sticks and stones against each other

True, true

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:24:06

At 3/19/03 01:18 PM, Shoopufzilla wrote:
Dude, who does those sig pictures for everybody?

Vibes does.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:25:22

At 3/19/03 01:11 PM, wismty wrote:

No, the point there was that I doubt there will be any Nukes used, because of that fact.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:28:24

*morextremist raises his glass*

here's to the end of the world

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:31:55

At 3/19/03 01:25 PM, Damnatory wrote:
At 3/19/03 01:11 PM, wismty wrote:
No, the point there was that I doubt there will be any Nukes used, because of that fact.

Saddam is not afraid of anything(he's crazy), and if things gets desperate he will use nukes don't doubt that...

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:33:47

At 3/19/03 01:28 PM, Morextremist wrote: *morextremist raises his glass*

here's to the end of the world

Might as well! *wismty also raises his glass*

to the end of the world

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:39:29

Nothing happened after the last Gulf War, nothing will happen this time. The war in Iraq will be a swift victory for the US and countries helping us, over 45 last I heard. 30 countries are publically with us, and another 10-15 are with us but anonymously. France will be screwed for trying to screw us over. They signed a deal with the devil, and they don't want to lose their deal, but to bad. You don't make deals with the devil and they should pay the price for doing so. When the war is over the world will see France for what they are, a bunch of dirty back stabbers.

Saddam always counted on the French to keep the UN off his back in exchange for lucrative oil deals, and the French were successful in doing so. However, the US and the other nations of the willing see through France's corruption and will not let them stop us from doing what needs to be done. All these anti-war people who are encouraged by the French think the French are good and trying to keep the peace. The truth is France is trying to protect their intrests at any cost. The corrupt leaders of France will drag their people down with them, all over oil.

Notice how France is changing their toon now that we are going in for sure. They are doing everything they can to get back into the picture so they aren't kept out of a new Iraq with new leaders. Well, it's to late, and I hope they get screwed over big time for supporting an evil man like Saddam.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:43:52

Notice how France is changing their toon now that we are going in for sure. They are doing everything they can to get back into the picture so they aren't kept out of a new Iraq with new leaders. Well, it's to late, and I hope they get screwed over big time for supporting an evil man like Saddam.

Cheers to that Wade.

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:50:33

i dont know about that wade, i still have a very very bad feeling about this war

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:51:20

Anyone fearing some giant catastrophe is pretty dumb. This will last a short time before their military surrenders completely. They do not want to fight us, they are FORCED to fight us or they die by their own government.

And the French..... They are just fuckin' French... What else can be said?

Response to Count-down to blowing shit up... 2003-03-19 13:55:37

comming this saturday i'm going to an anti-war demonstration